Speaker 1: You don't know me our confession.
Speaker 2: I can't take back o arms.
Speaker 3: Little Mouse Speak, Texas, seventy five nine two says I've always loved the smell of burnt matches to this day. All by packs of the extra long ones and light them at random times just to have a good sis.
Speaker 2: Okay, such a soul for right, buddy.
Speaker 3: Some people get their comfort from huffing match fumes randomly, okay. Others get comfort from listening to our show hearing about other people in their strange lives. Yes, however you want to get through the day, you do it that way. And one of our listeners wants to come clean and maybe make one of our strangers out there feel a little better about themselves. She's chosen to go by Jesse today. So Jesse, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Allai, thank you.
Speaker 2: What do you sniff for comfort? Jesse?
Speaker 3: Just some lighted candles for Jesse, I'm sure does the trick. But Jesse, the voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, we want to hear your confession.
Speaker 1: Okay. So when I was in college, I was in like a calm class and there was this guy in my class who was like just like absurdly good looking, just like super cute.
Speaker 3: Right, I did take a lot of com class. I knew, I recognized. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: You might not want to claim to be the.
Speaker 2: Huge classes where it's like two hundred people.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't a huge class. It was like medium sized class.
Speaker 3: Okay, we said, I might not want to claim to be the guy you might not.
Speaker 2: I miss that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it was a different good looking guy.
Speaker 1: But so I'm like working all my moves. You know, I start like trying to sit near him, you like make little chokes during class.
Speaker 2: Is that girl moves?
Speaker 1: Is I never even heard a girl strategized.
Speaker 2: You just sit? Yeah, for sure, you have the lecture.
Speaker 1: You can time it when someone gets you.
Speaker 2: Got to you got to watch when he walks in, so you're walking in at the same time.
Speaker 3: There was a strategy off underneath your shirt in the middle of class, get.
Speaker 2: On or like me, just doesn't show up with one.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of tricks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys don't know that girls have moved because our moves are so smooth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just smarter than we are. We don't get it.
Speaker 1: So we like kind of become friends and then we've got a test coming up, and I'm like perfect. So I'm like, oh, yeah, would you want to study together?
Speaker 2: Suddenly he's so smart and you need his help, dumb.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, that sounds great. Yeah, let's hang out, Like all right, awesome, he's a cab at my place.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm perfect, dude, I am so excited for your college self right now.
Speaker 3: You don't even ask how far do you live?
Speaker 2: Just doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: He doesn't plan on studying, so quote unquote study sessh happening over at his place? How does that go?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I put on something that looks like accidentally sexy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Get into how a girl at this?
Speaker 2: You don't want to show up looking like you tried too hard. You need to show up looking like you didn't care, but you really do care.
Speaker 3: So how does it go?
Speaker 1: So it's going pretty well. We're like studying. He got us a frozen pizza, which like for college is like wow, you's got ahead, you know. So we're like going over our notes we're studying, and the oven beeps because.
Speaker 2: The pizza is done.
Speaker 1: So he like looks at me and he goes, okay, this is the worst part. And I'm like, what what? So I don't know what's happening, but I'm like, all right. So he goes into the kitchen. He opens the oven and he does not put on ovens. He reaches in bare hands. He grabs the pan like the metal hand like screaming. He's like and like goes it onto the counter. And I'm looking at him.
Speaker 2: Like, why is run with you a towel?
Speaker 1: Wait? But he's like, I know cooking is the worst.
Speaker 2: His parents failed him.
Speaker 3: He didn't know that there was, my God, something invented to help him in this.
Speaker 2: Why do I feel like this is something Jeffrey would have done?
Speaker 3: He's no, I never would have made my own pizza.
Speaker 2: Terrible hands blizzard and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure his hands are blistered all the time. I was like, hey, you should use like a towel or something. He doesn't say that, he's.
Speaker 3: He brings up a good point, though, they really should put that on the box somewhere. If they're stuttying with this guy, you definitely failed that test.
Speaker 2: Why do I like this is the worth time he's taken that calm, except I.
Speaker 1: Think he's one of the people who's so good looking that he just like skates through life never having to learn anything.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Guys can only get so far with that.
Speaker 1: He got to college, burning his hands every time.
Speaker 2: Sure you're both accepted it to the same school.
Speaker 3: About your years on his hands filling.
Speaker 1: Out the oplication?
Speaker 3: Was it awkward? Every time you saw him?
Speaker 2: After that?
Speaker 1: He was so awkward. I didn't want to date him because he's an idiot. You guys still made out.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's college. Who didn't date idiots? Then we didn't kiss.
Speaker 1: Him, No, no, I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Oh it was that bad.
Speaker 2: He's probably putting his hands in her cold water. Imagine grab my face with that, with the rawskin blister just popped on your.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anyway, I'm starting knowing his text. Okay, A few weeks later, I hear people whispering about me and calling me pizza girl.
Speaker 2: What calling you pizza about you or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he spread a rumor that I didn't know how to take out hot pizza. I think he was trying to like pre am so he put it on me, and I couldn't stand up and be like no jack guy like, so I just had to be pizza girl. For the rest of the college.
Speaker 3: So now you're setting the record straight. You are not pizza girl.
Speaker 1: I am not pizza girl. You went to my school and there was a girl and pizza girl with this story. Just no, it is not.
Speaker 3: Okay. There's always a pizza boy behind the alleged pizza girl. Well thanks for sharing that with us. Text in seventy eighty five night too. If you have a confession that you've been holding on to, will hide your identity, master your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone tasks coming up
Speaker 2: Next, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.