Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news. Jill Scott is trending after she applauded Chris Brown's disc track. Boxer Ryan Garcia is bragging about drinking every night after his win over Devin Hainey plus Uncle Luke. Remember rapper Luther Campbell, Well he might run for Congress.
Speaker 2: Okay, concre Donald Trump can be president.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 2: This runs from Jin in Spartanburg.
Speaker 1: Jin says, I'm married and my husband cheated on me with a younger woman. She called me trying to get me to set my husband up in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: But I'm too old to play games.
Speaker 1: When I confronted my husband, he said I should have played along with her because she's lying. Is he innocent or is he running game on me?
Speaker 4: Come to dog, the best defense is a strong our. I should have went along with it because she lined my whole strong dog.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you right now, I don't know if he lines right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what It was a cold movie made, though I can't tell you that he lined, but I'm telling you it's a strong move he made.
Speaker 3: It has it has a cause you to have doubts.
Speaker 4: And in the court of laws, all you need is one jewelry. Remember one jewelry, Remember to have reasonable doubt, and you can go free. So I applaud him for that response. You know, you said, you know he cheated on you, but then you really really don't. So you know, you said he cheated on you with a younger woman, and she called, well if you know that, and you know the rest of it. But obviously he said you should have went along with it because she lied. And I really like that in him. So yeah, you know, so that has caused me to ponder and go wowd in doubt, doubt, there is doubt now, strong, strong dude, strong, instantly strong too, never too Let me, let me, let me get it, Let me give it to the people.
Speaker 3: Give it a yes.
Speaker 1: Come on now, Damon and Montgomery right. I went to Atlanta to get liposection, and I trusted my best friend to drive me home. Afterwards, he took pictures of me and all bandaged and bruised and shared them on our group chat. As long as I heal as soon as I heal, I'm whooping him. Is there a better solution?
Speaker 3: No, that's pretty good right there. I think that. Yeah, this is a guy.
Speaker 2: You're Stamon and Montgomery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all what you're gonna talk to. I don't think that's what gets good to ask who.
Speaker 4: I think I think you are the whooping and then when he gets bandaged up, you host that you know we posted since yeah, you know, since we posted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so did you post.
Speaker 2: That you got four men already getting plastic surgery and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know that, but you two could get it.
Speaker 4: Y'all have been talking about being ugly?
Speaker 3: Is that what you did? You try? I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Watched all right? Moving on, Steve, moving on, tell.
Speaker 4: Them all.
Speaker 1: Sequila and ugly people, ugly people be they they'd be ugly and they be ugly.
Speaker 3: Spirit were the clo.
Speaker 2: Schequila and Fort Lauderdale says.
Speaker 1: My five year old went to preschool and told her teacher that her mom's boyfriend squeezes her mom's neck. Yes, that's how my boyfriend kisses me by gently choking on me, and I love it. How do I explain that to my child's teacher?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Well, that don't sound good to nobody. I ain't you know, No, I genly kissed my wife. I don't wrapped my hand around her thoat squeeze a little bit.
Speaker 3: That. Don't anybody finished play like this? Yeah? Yeah, they finished. Oh I'm gonna just tell you right now, they finn take your.
Speaker 2: Baby child protective.
Speaker 4: You finl lose your child? Your child. Yeah, they'll come to the house and find really going on. Can Yeah he telled me like that too, But he kissed me baby her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: That's how he kissed me too. I don't like it, thought that's what the baby saying. Oh my goodness, yeah.
Speaker 4: Cause he had choked me one time and my my cracker came up a little bit. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you finela lose your baby?
Speaker 3: Next one shot?
Speaker 2: Oh my last one, last one?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: This is from Alicia in Woodbridge, who says I had a fling with a guy I met online and we knew we weren't compatible, but the sex was great. He's turning fifty this year and he called to say he wants to get married and he's interested in me.
Speaker 2: Would I be Would I be nuts to take him up on this offer?
Speaker 3: Well? I mean.
Speaker 4: You're not compatible and you're gonna marry a person. How that sounds. How that's gonna come with y'all not having great sex. You know, y'all gonna have to sit around and talk. It's the same person you don't like nothing. It's the same person you don't like baby, baby, babe, shut up talking that's going in.
Speaker 3: This Shut up talking? You talk about nothing? They think? Hold don't quit asking me something that's going in this No? No, don't want to go to church? That's going this bedroom? What why when we down at church with you? For Yeah? This is.
Speaker 4: Y'all like walking in those sunset sunset, this bed where we where we belong? You know what we do. Don'tna be walking and.
Speaker 3: Talking, holding hands, making plans and stuff. Can they go to the movies?
Speaker 2: Can they?
Speaker 3: No? Damn movie? Get on up to this bed. What they got down there at that movie gonna be better than.
Speaker 2: What we doing.
Speaker 3: What let's go?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna vote? Vote?
Speaker 4: Don't mean no?
Speaker 3: Vote get up in his bed, you vote our vote? We in now both don't get in there Trump Trump biding up in the office. What they gotta do with what they gotta do with? What hold us together? Baby?
Speaker 4: Baby bag walker than me about saving my nag.
Speaker 3: We got there.
Speaker 4: We gonna make it. Why would we save money? Why is you still talking? Why don't we get up in this bed?
Speaker 3: They talk?
Speaker 2: We gotta do more than just sleep together.
Speaker 4: That's all we do together. You was on line with me when you met. You know, that's all we do.
Speaker 3: Wear a great set. We ain't called.
Speaker 2: I'm breaking up with you.
Speaker 3: You swipe right, I swipe left. I don't even know how we in him.
Speaker 2: We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show