Speaker 1: Are you want to give an honorable mention to a show that I know you two have done. I don't know if you ever did this Doug Pound show at a big Fish. That's where I'm like, oh yeah, yeah there was this. This was like a weekly show in l A that was kind of like a rite of passage. When you were first starting out shout out to DJ Doug Pound friend of the show, and the guys in that bar, it.
Speaker 2: Was like, can you say friend of the show. It's not the show, it's not even your show. Oh yeah, a friend of the show.
Speaker 3: And he says you are.
Speaker 2: Can I add a sponsor?
Speaker 1: Now, no one entity Doug Pound, no one commedy entity DJ jug Pound. But like people at that show would be like actively mad at you. It was just like a dive bar where guys were there trying to get drunk, like drinking pitches were like professional drunk. Guys would literally be like shut the funk up, like to you while you were on stage, like, I ate so much ship.
Speaker 3: There was it was so loud. I love that show. I love that show. That because it was so bad you could write it off. I'll just do what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the bathrooms are right next to the stage, like everything.
Speaker 3: Bathroom next to the stage. That weird cheeser guys like yeah, yeah, I love that show. Ye, I love that show.
Speaker 2: Because Billy Dilley was that the other guy's name.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Peppers are outside and ship a lot of Billy Dilly group peppers, remember grew chilly outside of the bar.
Speaker 3: That I probably ate more ship at that show.
Speaker 2: Than Yeah, the guy tried to fight me at that show.
Speaker 3: People were actively mad that you were there doing commons.
Speaker 2: I had a joke about how family feud was the closest you could see to like a race war on TV. This guy wasn't paying attention and he just goes race war. What the fuck.
Speaker 3: Tell me more?
Speaker 2: It's like that was always happening there. Every single time you get on stage.
Speaker 1: The best thing that could happen there was someone would get a pizza. Sometimes they would just get free pizza for the crowd, and then people would just completely ignore you and eat the pizza.
Speaker 3: I'm home free and meditate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that show. We're just getting drunk as hell and like not give ace.
Speaker 1: You think that that bar still there, It's different now.
Speaker 2: I think it's called the river Side or something. Now it's a little cocktail classic.
Speaker 3: Oh we got the got like a hipster makeover. It's not. It's got it got like a Glendale makeer. The Peppers still there, hipster, but they do jazz. They do like jazz outside. It's not a bad time, big fish, we should all go. It was like, yeah, it was definitely like pre gentrification. Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: It was, just like a blue collar dive bar. Those guys are just trying to get drunk.
Speaker 3: Those are professional drugs. We would go there.
Speaker 4: I went there like at noon one time, and those guys were all there, yeah, at the bar, like one went to the bathroom and I wasn't making attention and I sat at the bar in his seat, which I didn't know, he claimed, and I was like, yeah, let me.
Speaker 3: Get up whatever I word, fucking fuck a cranberry.
Speaker 4: And then he gave and then he gave gold Schlager with goldgger backer back. I had a shot of Goldschlager in Miami three days ago with Gabe and Adam. Wow, we about to shoot like tequila a rum or something, and Gabe goes, no, I'm making you a fifty to fifty shot. Fifty percent gold shoger fifty percent Jaeger and I was like, come on.
Speaker 3: He's like, we got to do it? Was it bad?
Speaker 4: I just brong to the show friend of the show Games, Okay, I kind of like, you know, he goes, you know what goldsluger is, it's the fireball of the nineties.
Speaker 3: It is you know, it's ninety It's it's it's the it's the o.
Speaker 5: G fire alcohol can still buy it. I remember, just basically like a neutral grain. It's like ever Clear fire ball ever Clear. They put like gold lead gold.
Speaker 4: And it was as a as a marketing trick.
Speaker 2: It fooled me.
Speaker 4: Was the most explic that was like the King of Friends.
Speaker 2: As like as a like a college kid. I was like, we should take the gold out.
Speaker 3: The bottle, smash and start painting.
Speaker 5: And some drawers like this is tinfoil really toxic.
Speaker 3: Should red and should not be looking at this. You should touch it. You definitely should have ingested drink it. Where did you find this?
Speaker 2: The bottom of a economic bottle, the bottom of.
Speaker 3: The Chernobyl lake. I'll be with ericdre