Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is the j n V.
Speaker 3: Jess Hilarius Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guests in the buildings.
Speaker 1: What sloat in the building?
Speaker 4: Jesus the biggest chopping ladies, gentlemen, what's up?
Speaker 1: The biggest You got the biggest.
Speaker 2: Taper slept me out?
Speaker 1: He got to slept season tour. What you're talking about? Say his name first, then called him chopper got the shirting O let me out? My, you got your mama waiting to slept me off?
Speaker 2: How you think I got her? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, you got a point?
Speaker 2: Ain't wrong right?
Speaker 1: How you feeling, brother?
Speaker 2: I feel good? That hell good. I feel like a damn blossom flowers something. What are your face?
Speaker 5: Your face stattoo?
Speaker 2: Pretty? You're playing? You play a lot.
Speaker 5: You go viral almost every fucking day.
Speaker 6: Like I'll be telling people, I sneeze, I'm gonna go viral time. It's just you feel me. It's just it's just distant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why'd you do the fake Chrishan rock tattoo?
Speaker 6: I was just plucking that song we called the myfic plucking, just playing around, just who.
Speaker 1: Was you plucking at somebody in particular.
Speaker 2: Just mine?
Speaker 6: You know how people just believe anything. You fear me, you throw the song, get there with it. They believe in anything. You got three million people just all your song.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 4: Congrats on the new record too, man. I saw the video you just posted. You was like they thought it wasn't gonna work. They thought it wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 2: They like that every time.
Speaker 6: It's like anytime I preview some they of like, but then they should I get a plaque every time.
Speaker 4: I thought the song was just a very positive song, full of a full of affirmations. That's what I took it at. If I was a bad bitch, I don't want to suck me too. I want to suck me too. I want to select me too. If I was a bad bitch, I don't want to hump me too. I want to drap me to nothing freaking it. I wouldn't do to me if you do the lyrics.
Speaker 2: If you go through the lyrics, d.
Speaker 1: Look at that old school though.
Speaker 2: We've been doing the model walking the bitch. You got.
Speaker 4: Idea, Oh, I know the walking part of the day, and I just thought you having confidence tell me about the record. How the idea came to you? Was you looking in the mirror, nead? Was you jacking off in the mirror?
Speaker 2: A question?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Just can you ask question?
Speaker 5: How did the record come about? Was you looking in the mirror with you're jacking off? You want to be honest, you got.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about now, let's stop.
Speaker 1: How did it come about?
Speaker 2: No, it came about? So what have and was?
Speaker 6: I was in the car right and I was it was after my show and I was just looking at myself. I was just scrolling through my phone, just looking at the month I had.
Speaker 2: You know, i'd be on my little mirror.
Speaker 6: Selfish it sometime feel me after I do some puss us and somebody's just looking at me.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, fear me. I take a little quick pig or whatever.
Speaker 6: So I much went looked at some of the pictures I was taking over the month. I said, damn. I just said it at loud, really just thinking all. I said, bro, if I was a bad bitch y'all fucked me too. And I said and then when I heard it, when I heard my voice say it, I said, damn, that's a song.
Speaker 2: And the one it was in the car with me. I said, I gotta write that down, wrote that down in my notes.
Speaker 6: Three days later, I heard a beat and it was the beat that y'all hear now with the song. I was like, damn, this shit go perfect. I said, I gotta come first ball. If I was a bad bitch, I.
Speaker 2: Want to fuck me to capture you. Oh it was me. It was just the guys.
Speaker 4: What did y'all think when y'all heard him say that before y'all knew it was a song, he just said it out loud.
Speaker 1: That must have been.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yes, it's interesting.
Speaker 6: That's because people you only got a few seconds to catch their ear to be like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: First Bill, you're gonna tune on me. And I was the baby that for me too.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're challenging like the views on the way people you know, you're challenging people's views on masculinity in a lot of way.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I feel like on a real win was masculinity ever just and just masculinity? If you want to be a hundred masculinity, masculinity is the power of doing, Like if you really break down the essence of masculine and Femily feminine energy is receiving, attracting, masculiness doing.
Speaker 2: That's the real. That's the real. But I mean, like now masking.
Speaker 6: When people think masculine, they think a muscle and just power, and that's.
Speaker 2: Not what there really is. You're supposed to be able to know how to be.
Speaker 6: Powerful, playful, joyful, and keep all these different elements of you as a kid, because as a kid, you would play all day until motherfucker down there stepped on your shoot.
Speaker 2: The wrong way. Now y'all fighting, you feel me, That's how that shit was.
Speaker 6: But as kids, we was always happy until it got to the points of where we went. But now it's like everybody brainwashing motherfuckers to be mad and on ten toes and on ten all the time, then get happy. I don't know, cause it's just backwards to me. But it switch a little bit narrative.
Speaker 3: They switched a little bit of the industry because it's confusing now, right to these kids, because what we grew up on is women wear persons and they carry persons, but now men carry persons.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna behind it though, like I've been seeing like men doing these type things.
Speaker 2: Like if you go back to the seventies. Man, man, they heard on him more than.
Speaker 6: They was really but want nobody saying like, oh they're gay, or they doing this, they that you feel me, or they less of a man like you feel me. I use prime examples like mc himmel like he was dancing nigga but like, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Whant nobody fuck? We used to love him, you know I'm talking about that. Yeah, you feel me?
Speaker 6: So it's just like when do we get so so gangster as to where motherfuckers can't be cause I ain't gonna lie. I'm very in tune with kids that's growing up in my city of Memphis, and I'm very in tune with a lot of people I've lost to the street life ship and now they don't realize and I'm like, cook, like what is we really doing? What is what is the point of being so heavily like just gangster file walking around here? Because the niggas, I know, they serving life sentences and they dying. Like the last funeral I went to, I was just sitting there. I ain't crying nothing. I was just looking at the cask and guy was talking to me.
Speaker 2: He was like, how.
Speaker 6: Many more of these I gotta bring you to before you kind of just start to get away from this entity. And at one period of time you was like, I can't wait till his mess I can't wait to his music start aligning with his message, and like that's always sat on the back of my mind, you know, And that's just something I want to start getting into now. Don't get me wrong, I'm still get on some shit sometime, but like it's a good balance to be able to show people like this ain't all of what God just put into me to just be a hard ass nigga.
Speaker 1: And this record is a self love record, that's exactly.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of weird to see people mad at a man for loving himself on me.
Speaker 6: You want to know something though, It's because like in our community, I feel like it's unintentional.
Speaker 2: It's unconsciously.
Speaker 6: A lot of a lot of a lot of people are gravitated to the most to the less confident person. So when they peep someone that's not as confident in themselves, it's easier to manipulate and.
Speaker 2: Control that person.
Speaker 6: But when you see a motherfucker that's gonna wake up you nagging on them, you're gonna look at bitch, I'm gonna do me and you're gonna keep that ship pushing and keep that ship walking. You can't manipulate and control that person, so that makes you uncomfortable. Bring out yo security so you feel me.
Speaker 2: This is how this ship be.
Speaker 3: I see if the music has changed when you first came out, which I think is great because, like he said, it's I think you realizing the effects you have on the youth and how many fans you have.
Speaker 6: But what my prime example was, like it was it was a point of time where kids with I FaceTime people kids, and the first thing they'll do, like they'll bring like a toy gun in the camera, like like hey, look, I got one of these, like as if like it'll impress me. And I'm looking like I'm like, damn, nigga fucked up, like like that's the first thing you want to show me?
Speaker 2: And on.
Speaker 6: Ever since then, I kind of started being more conscious. But I also peep the amount of people that's not streaming my music in the hood, which makes me feel like God gives me the opportunity to still want to be able to perform or make this type of music, just in moderation because it's mother fulkers that like to go to the gym and listen to my it's motherfuckers. I got white people overseas. It just like to jump up and down on my it. So, I mean, I'm just conscious of ed thing.
Speaker 3: But why is it so important to make sure that your parents are involved protection?
Speaker 2: You feel me? She she she was my mom on top.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: I love seeing I love seeing you all together.
Speaker 2: Was mom. You ain't gonna hear one of them stories from me, feel me.
Speaker 6: Nobody playing with my bread, nobody playing none of this stuff because you feel me.
Speaker 2: I just got the right people around me.
Speaker 6: I don't surround myself around people I feel like it's just not meant to be on their journey. And you know, we got desirnment. I'll pray to the most high. We very got into protecting in that space. But she, you know, it's good to have people around you that just got your best interest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now what about this picture which you recreating Tupac. Man, I don't know what to say, but it's just you in the go ahead, Lord, I'm going you had a picture with you in the tuble plash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I ain't gonna like this ship iconic.
Speaker 4: And you did that for your ductor to promote your duckt boots.
Speaker 3: Let's let's pull him out.
Speaker 5: Yeah man, yeah, look at them, But why why the tipac uh picture to promote them?
Speaker 2: I mean it was it's slipt season, baby, Yeah, it's a slut season. St Yeah, I mean he was a slip at times. He's a poetic slut. It was a poet. He was a poetic Yes, he was.
Speaker 1: Playing with Park all weekend.
Speaker 6: But if you think about it, though, that was that was my That was my whole agenda with it, because I feel like a lot of people have Park missicon screwed. A lot of people just feel like just wanted to promote a thug image.
Speaker 2: But he was really more than a thud.
Speaker 6: But a lot of people in our community just don't appreciate that other.
Speaker 2: Part of him because it's harder to be that person get the gun.
Speaker 1: No, we appreciated it.
Speaker 4: I think with pac Man, what Park shows me all the times is like, you can't lead, you can't lead two lives. Eventually, eventually the negative life will catch up to you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But but like you see how you peep it there's a lot of people that not even got their mindset to peep it, feel me.
Speaker 2: So that's that's why I did that.
Speaker 6: I did it because it's a lot of people that only felt the vibration of negativity from Tupac, but they never felt the self.
Speaker 2: To me, him being in that tub is a confident version of himself.
Speaker 6: He loved himself. He's not insecure to get in that motherfucker, and he know who the audience was he was targeting, And that's all that really matter to me. But I did it simply because a lot of people ain't saying that. A lot of niggas ain't saying that picture your generation, there's a lot a lot haven't seen that picture.
Speaker 1: But why the duck boots? Other than the promoter m you said, what why the duck boots?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like, why that specifically for dug boots? Man, that's the only thing you're wearing.
Speaker 5: Pay attention and you can try to peep through the jewelry if you're a woman.
Speaker 1: But as the boots.
Speaker 4: A lot less jery than podcast needed more to come up in l e.
Speaker 1: Real feeling man zooming, why do you want to come up with duck boots? Though?
Speaker 6: Man own the ship owner ship bro, it's it's my shoe speak that Okay.
Speaker 2: So I gotta lest with.
Speaker 1: What made y'all do that?
Speaker 3: Where can people buy him if they want them?
Speaker 6: So Factory lab dot com, c t r O, y lamb dot com or Factory dot com one of those. If you just tune in on my socials, you will see it'll be out like May night. That's when we're dropping it. But till then I'm just be wearing it. In the meantime, you could just go to my socials. But real dope, shoot, I feel like the most important part about it is on the post that really struck everybody's attention was like I spent five years thinking an endorsement deal was just gonna drop out the sky for me, and I had to realize I had to be first taking accountability of how I first came out, Like I came out real gun heavy to where like I probably pushed a lot of brands away and they was kind of scared to mess with me.
Speaker 2: And you know, over five years.
Speaker 6: During their time PO, I'm like, man, why I don't have this, Why I do not have this endorsement of that or whatever? So it made me self, reflect, work on myself, clean my image, and then it still kind of didn't come, and I was like, you know what, God probably won't me to not take a check but create something to where I can write the check for you know, just taking the owner ship.
Speaker 2: Right, that's how a ticket And yeah, man were here.
Speaker 1: Why a duck boot though, Like what did that signify to you?
Speaker 6: So duck boots if you just look up the origin of a duck, like I like to look at spiritual meanings of head thing, like whenever I see some type of nigga, like google, Okay, what's the spiritual meaning of it?
Speaker 2: Because God, you know, he makes no.
Speaker 6: Mistakes with nature, every every animal, every instinct, I mean insect, every animal, insect, all these different things, the way the wind blow, rain, sleep snow water, all these different things have a spiritual meaning and the spiritual definition to it. And ducks just mean good omen blessings and abundance and also means fertility because you always see ducks with their kids with the other duck world feel So it's just a good omen. When I heard it, you know, shout out, oh my, he's actually the the guy that helped bring all the ideas for ya, the life was easy. So you know, oh Mark, he designed this boot and feel me.
Speaker 2: It just fitted me. And this is what we're doing.
Speaker 1: How do you style? How do you style yourself with that on?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What would you suggest people wear with that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Like some heavy, like oversized, like baggy, because it's gonna look right when it's sit like because it's kind of wide right here, so it's kind of like a big boot. So I feel like the clothes you will wear with it got to be kind of heavy and stocked up.
Speaker 2: Like I got a lot of fresh ass fits.
Speaker 6: With it, Like you can't really wear it with anything. I got shorts with it. I wore some sorts with it, baggy. I even wore some skinnies with it yesterday and it worked for me. Like it's a universal boot for real. Yeah, I'm really I'm really proud of you know what we came up with, Like this ship, I feel like his next level and the shoot gang kind of dry right now.
Speaker 2: We need another shoot really run the course.
Speaker 1: Is there money still in music or you gotta go to products.
Speaker 2: And man's it's a lot of money and music.
Speaker 6: But I take it like this, bro, ain't nothing wrong with what they call their mamase.
Speaker 2: No, damn, what's that joint called residual? Ain't nothing wrong with that, you feel me?
Speaker 6: That's what make the big and there was music ain't gonna pay the bills all the time, but music, music gonna get their bread though, Like, don't get me wrong, but you know, I just take the NBA player around. They get a contract and they only spend like they endorsement money like that music play good and she don't really like one of the youngest and the only artists that really seeing records like in my age in my stamp you feel me.
Speaker 5: So and you got this tour man, but I see it ain't no New York dates on it. And it's that because you are also a special guest on a Boogie s tour.
Speaker 2: Is that yeah? Yeah, so yeah, we're gonna I'm gonna see all.
Speaker 5: That, I know, But what if, like somebody like me want the whole show in New York, but I gotta just see you as a special guest at eight Buggies.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie you want me to be one hundred? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like like, so what have you been being this whole hunt?
Speaker 5: I've been being, like people say, behind with me now about this.
Speaker 6: But I ain't gonna lie, like, don't ever, don't ever not appreciate the appetizer. Oh oh, I feel me because the appetizer would be like, Okay, I want to see more. So if I come out there and just do my ship for like thirty twenty minutes by my ship, you're gonna be like, damn, you feel me, and you will want to make you more intreated to go see the rest of the show. But I mean, like a an ell chopping show all the way through. It's like a real experience, like for real, like this is next level, y'all.
Speaker 2: I gotta see it.
Speaker 5: So basically, we only gonna get a taste of this. So I'm you're gonna make me go get tickets from somewhere else so I can.
Speaker 2: Get the main course. I just gotta get the appetizing. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I got you know, I know it is. I didn't even know you could do that.
Speaker 4: I thought that was illegal to be on two different tours at the same time.
Speaker 1: For real, whatever you negotiate, rap.
Speaker 6: Rap hip hop is like the most free freedom freedom sports you can play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you could be free. You can do all type ship but.
Speaker 3: The festivals what you want. The festivals make you do that sometimes right the festival. They don't want you to do something in a thirty mile radius that'll.
Speaker 6: Happen sometime with festivals, for shure, you can't do they say something like you can't have an after party.
Speaker 2: Or some shit. You know what I'm saying a little different ship like that.
Speaker 1: You're still having fun though, yeah, I'm selling.
Speaker 6: It right now though, so I can't have too more fun, have fun. Rambadan had Rumba dand pushed me to be a little bit more just disciplined with my energy. I like participating. Like I don't have a religion. I just believe in God and corma and prayer and you know, doing good to people and getting it back. But I do like to take from different religions and applying to my life. And when when I when Rambadan came around, I did a Rumbdan fast. I was eating fruit all through the day and then I eat a meal at night.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to eat no fruit, I know, but I made it. I did it my own. I did it like my own way.
Speaker 6: But I was participating with them, you feel, but you know what I'm saying that in the midst of that God speaks to you, he brings a lot of clarity to you. And he was just telling me, like, well, I'm taking you. You need to preserve a lot of the energy you will normally give out. So I just been I really just been with selful that while y'all hurt that if I was.
Speaker 1: Cheeks the cheeks, I've.
Speaker 6: Been going too much wrong, too much wrong, wow by too much wrong.
Speaker 2: If we include like this money ain't over here.
Speaker 6: But I did the whole marching like this month, I'm finished. I'm just going, like I think it's I think God is positioned in me for a whole lifestyle change like it might be like it. I don't think it's like a think of like how long I'm going. It's more so like somebody just got to adjust to and like.
Speaker 2: TI like grow up into.
Speaker 6: It's hard, though, Cook, I ain't gonna lie because I love women, feel I just love women.
Speaker 5: It's crazy what garden everywhere?
Speaker 2: The gardener eating is everywhere.
Speaker 4: Did you set your intention know that? Did you say to yourself, I want me a good woman. So in order to get me a good woman, I gotta be the man. I think this woman wild deserve. Is it something like that.
Speaker 6: No, I don't really want I don't really want no woman like that, but I do.
Speaker 1: Clarify that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like I work better solo.
Speaker 6: Okay, I work better like I work better focused, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: But you feel me. I do have.
Speaker 6: I do have like women in my life to where I don't need sex from them, but they just good women to where like in my eyes, they could be you know what I'm saying, the sense of a wife, but like not like I want a wife, get me. But it's like, God, I kind of already ordered motherfuckers that I gotta be around, and it's just like you just got to accept it. That's like the stage on men. But I ain't just looking for man. I'm just more so just going with the floor of my order steps.
Speaker 4: Now, this is one of those times when people who say Nli Choppers contradicting himself because he's celibate, but he y'at here on the Slut seasonal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean why might?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's the perfect example to show people how you can be as slept but still intune yourself. I mean, like I could promote six but at the end of the day they gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like, damn, he's celibate doing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's gonna make you down there look in the mirror because if he can do all this, like, I'm around a lot of pussy, y'all, man like, I'm around bad ship.
Speaker 1: Every day, around a lot of.
Speaker 6: I'm around a lot of bad shit man like feeling and to be able to.
Speaker 2: Be one and not you know, and doudge and won't want to bite. I feel like it's showing a lot of my discipline.
Speaker 6: Like I really be patting myself on the back because I ain't gonna lot to thing about God is God, don't make no mistakes. And I feel like ship in the Bible they said how Jesus had to walk through prostitutes. Mary, you feel me if you're gonna be someone that influenced God gotta be able to take you anywhere, and you're gonna see you how to be able to show your this one.
Speaker 2: I can go to the red light.
Speaker 6: District, damn sdamn where pussy is everywhere? You feel me like, you just gotta know how to.
Speaker 2: Block it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting hadn't.
Speaker 6: Myself though you've seen it retent Like I see, I play with myself, but don't don't bust it.
Speaker 4: Damn play with themselfs you jack, goddamn man.
Speaker 2: Like I said that myself. What's like?
Speaker 1: What's the point?
Speaker 4: I hear people say the seamen retention and understand the energy factor and all of it, But why even take your mind and if you're not going ejaculate, like why just go read a book or something like Jesus.
Speaker 2: Reading the books is way more born and you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying than that, you're trying to see if you can bust off but not bust off.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's exciting, huh yeah, and it got benefits too. It's just like drinking water, yeah, and stamming all that your discipline.
Speaker 6: Just thinking your life for what's going in your blood and your blood strength femi is going on through the body cooling, energy is going up through the spine up here.
Speaker 2: You got your kids in your head?
Speaker 1: M are you talking about? But I have no idea what this man make you think though?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah you can't.
Speaker 3: I'm all intos having a conversation. Certain conversations, I just don't have them.
Speaker 2: I don't want to add. I'm not any wrong in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you do like to read, don't act like you don't like to read.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I me personally, I do not like to read, but I do like to listen to audio. I can't like that I moved too much, like to sit down and just stay still.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you're educating yourself because every time we talk to you, I can tell like, Okay, he's learned something new.
Speaker 2: I got so much knowledge.
Speaker 6: Like they need to put me on their Ted Talk ship to be about type ship, celibacy, slit season, the duck boot type ship.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind even do it talk about self love. That'd be good right now.
Speaker 2: I would. We're telling it bring me through the pull up that season. So are you doing album album? Man? I'm working on like a lot of albums right now. I don't know what be wrong with me.
Speaker 6: I wake up some shit here and then wake up and like, I think the piece is just gonna makes sense a little lighter on in life.
Speaker 4: So you don't feel the need because you got a song that's moving to run behind it and do a whole like just put an album.
Speaker 6: With it around Mike That with Selest Season album for the summer. Yeah, if I had a song in my head, I might do that.
Speaker 2: Though. That's good. This long in your head? Yeah, I had a song on my head or something you just made up, but one that you already made. So I got on the way.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: Just two P you're gonna have to find out.
Speaker 1: P Mamma, get him out of here.
Speaker 6: Left hand on right hand, left hand on the right hand.
Speaker 2: You go to factory lab right.
Speaker 6: Factory lass that's right, f C t R Y factory to go to factory dot com that's right.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure. When you pull up my biccle, I don't want to throw it heavy. That's got quality. And I liked his box. Why you wire the box so big? And what is that? What is the design like? This box? Ships?
Speaker 2: The du Yeah, it's dope. You only in real life.
Speaker 1: Us the dunk animal. Dunk is an animal. Damn you should shut then up the duck animal.
Speaker 2: The out.
Speaker 5: You said that we get you said we get a pair that's not your size.
Speaker 2: I'm serious.
Speaker 4: You turn it into a before they about two fifty.
Speaker 2: But I don't care, but I love I like this.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna lie that's the thing too, like I can't wait to see I can't wait to see him on women, because yeah, y'all, feet me so small and ship just imagine like a little small like.
Speaker 2: What size is that?
Speaker 5: This is like a ten and man, okay you know that way it's six in the youth and kids, so the would that be?
Speaker 2: Then you wear with like some little heavy little sweat. You know what I'm saying. I already got the sweat. You already know how. Get your side. We're gonna get size. Okay.
Speaker 1: Cool, Like the breakfast don't eat them, but thank you.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast club in the morning.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 1: The breakfast Club.