Speaker 1: Two hopeless das one dating app, then dares you swipe right.
Speaker 2: The question is whose love life is more tragic.
Speaker 3: It's Battle of the Tinder Dates.
Speaker 4: It's the dating game show that believes those sports kiss cams don't go far enough. Instead, its God to our listeners, square off to find out whose.
Speaker 3: Love life is the most tragic.
Speaker 4: We'll explain the rules in just a second, but first let's meet today's contestants. You're in this corner before any first kiss, instead of reaching for a breathman, she'll pull a large dollop of smuckers on her tongue.
Speaker 3: And that's why all the boys know her as grape Jelly. Kelly thought for some.
Speaker 5: Name is going to be Pam the jam.
Speaker 3: And in the other corner.
Speaker 4: Her secret to seduction is walking into the bedroom sporting a sexy goat milk mustache.
Speaker 3: Whew, and that's how she got.
Speaker 4: The nickname Foamy Naomi, Hi, please.
Speaker 5: Tell me and breaking it from a bottle and not straight from the source.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's how the game works. One contestant will start by telling one of their worst date stories. The other one try and come back and counter with the nightmare story of their own we're going back and forth for three rounds until we declare a winner. We're gonna get the ball rolling with grape jelly, Kelly, let's go.
Speaker 6: Okay. So the guy kept complimenting me on how nice my teeth were. Oh oh yeah, and I did have braces before, so I was like, you know what, this is a nice compliment.
Speaker 5: Sure, yes, for how much money your parents spent.
Speaker 6: Absolutely yeah, So that was really nice until he asked if I could help bite off one of his fingernails that he couldn't get.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, well all that money, I mean, it's got to go to something good.
Speaker 3: Fingernails and that's still.
Speaker 5: Did you do it?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? No?
Speaker 4: I did not not girlfriend material Kelly.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: He's like, phoamy, Naomi, can you beat the fingernail bite chair?
Speaker 7: I think I can. So a guy came back to my house, but I wanted to shower, so I asked him to wait in bed and I get out and see him reading through my journal.
Speaker 2: Tried to hide it, no, not at all, and I yelled at him and I told him like, this is personal, and he was like, I'm so sorry, he said, I just thought I was reading a really sad book.
Speaker 1: Oh dear diary, wend around too, Kelly, We're back to you.
Speaker 6: All right. I met a guy off tender who said that he worked at the zoo, and so he was like, you know what, let's meet at the zoo. We can have our date there and place.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so he tells me to meet him at a specific exhibit because he wanted to show me something beb cool, oh cool. And it turns out it was the bad exhibit. And when I got there, he climbed a nearby poland like he hung upside down and was like, look, I'm a bat.
Speaker 3: Was this date elementary school?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Were you impressed?
Speaker 6: I mean like I wasn't really impressed. I don't even think he worked there. So I got it, just left.
Speaker 5: Oh so all the other employees just know him as that.
Speaker 3: Guy date hanging. We got to keep going what you got?
Speaker 7: So the guy I was talking to was ragging how much he travels for work, and as if I wanted to come along on a short day trip.
Speaker 5: Of course, I said, yes, right, okay, that's a choice.
Speaker 7: I meet him at his house and he pulls up on a tandem bike me. He's an uber. Each driver and says, if I'm willing to wear an egg extra cooler backpack, then we can make twice the first.
Speaker 3: Man with business sense right there. Okay, we're onto our third and final round.
Speaker 4: That means we need your best stories here, ladies. Kelly, what do you got all right?
Speaker 6: I went on a date with a guy to watch a basketball game at a bar. His team was losing.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 6: He looks me dead serious in the eyes and said, if I hook up with him right now, good luck will happen to his team and they will win.
Speaker 3: That's a well known fact in the sports world.
Speaker 5: I feel like my husband still tries that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, how was the hook up?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, No, of course I said, no, it was a first date. He leaves me to chat up a different girl, and after five minutes they walked out together.
Speaker 5: Oh she must be a huge fan too.
Speaker 6: I mean I did check the score later because I was curious, and his team really did win.
Speaker 4: You see, ladies, do your power and help out our sports team. Thank you. Okay, we got time for the last story, Naomi.
Speaker 3: We need your best one.
Speaker 7: So we went to one of those movie theaters where they played old movie for a few dollars. Yeah, and we saw one of the original Star Wars films.
Speaker 3: Wo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he told me I've seen it before. But what he didn't tell me is that he yell out every line of the movie. It was so embarrassing. But we that's not even the kicker. He even did the character voices and at one point he stood up to have an imaginary lightsaber battle.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We ended up getting kicked out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was like, Luke, I am your father. But he did all of that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think it's the body part he was using as his lightsabery probably got you guys from it.
Speaker 5: Would have been more impressive.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That sound means the match is over. We need to score this. Alexis, Who are you giving it to?
Speaker 6: Kelly?
Speaker 5: I'm still grossed out by the fingernail.
Speaker 3: One vote for Kelly Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: This one's so hard, but I'm going with Naomi.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're all tied up. Jose you get the deciding vote here.
Speaker 4: I'm saying thanks to the lightsaber battle, Naomi. Way, that means congratulations, Foamy. Naomi, you've seen more romantic tragedies than a Love Island hot tub.
Speaker 5: Ye wear that crowd, Bradley girl.
Speaker 4: And you could be Battle of the tinder Day's Royalty just by texting into seven eight, five nine too. If you want to hear on the next edition, your phone TAP's coming up next.
Speaker 5: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning