Speaker 1: In your Joss Wait up, wait, wait, why you know you guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talking to.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club is the most powerful o hoppulart urban radio show in a brad.
Speaker 1: Like from the Black Mothership in New York City.
Speaker 2: You taking envy, charlemagnea God, and Jess hilarious.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all for being cultural leaders, man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate what y'all do. Put the culture collectively know thats sreakfast Club.
Speaker 3: I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say.
Speaker 1: Stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Wait coming, Good morning Usa.
Speaker 4: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Jess Hilario, Good morning, charlamagnea gud piece to the planet.
Speaker 2: Yes, what day it is? Yes? What day it is?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wednesday, hump Day, Miller of the week. Good morning, what's up?
Speaker 1: Yes? Nothing, I'm good. I got here a couple in this early Yeah, I feel good, feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My sister cooked me and my dad dinner last night. Well, actually my dad and my sister cooked me dinner last night, we had stuffed chicken. It was stuff with shrimp cream, cheese, spinach.
Speaker 1: It was good. Don't believe with me.
Speaker 3: I send him a picture right and he was like, oh, you put it on the food. I'm like ya, Wow, she made green.
Speaker 1: Baer and what else? It was right there? Garlic? It was good. Wow, it was so good.
Speaker 2: Who cleaned up after?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: My dad?
Speaker 2: Dad cooked and clean up?
Speaker 1: Yes, he did. Him and your sister.
Speaker 2: Couldn't even clean up after the pops cooked.
Speaker 1: No, that's what he did.
Speaker 7: We enjoyed because you five months pregnant. Now when that baby comes, you're gonna be doing all the ain't nobody gonna have no more sympathy.
Speaker 2: I know what I say, What you did yesterday? Shallow? Anything?
Speaker 6: I don't remember about what was yesterday?
Speaker 1: Tuesday?
Speaker 8: Da?
Speaker 6: What did I do yesterday?
Speaker 2: Remember? Nothing?
Speaker 6: Exciting? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you know what, it's bring your kids to work day tomorrow tomorrow. Yes. And the only reason I know is because my kids were in my room, Like, Dad, I need you to sign this permission slip because I'm coming with you to work. I'm like, we gotta get up early in the morning for in the morning, I don't care they got as long as they gotta go to school. And it was like, Dad, your job's over at ten o'clock. So I'm back home at a by eleven. I got the whole day. They know everything, So.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's a teacher's mental health day. I feel like they say, you know what, bring your kids to work because I don't feel like dealing with them on this day.
Speaker 6: Whatever it is, how it is, Yes, with them, I mean, that's our kids. We gotta deal with it.
Speaker 2: Now at work. Now that work. You see how they turned up. It's just the coming them all. Yes, amen, you gonna put them on. They're gonna be doing TikTok dances with They're gonna be doing all types of stuff. They trying to show how to flip.
Speaker 7: And then with kids too, I feel like you can only bring your kids to certain jobs though, you know what I'm saying. You know, if you like a construction worker, you ain't bringing your kid on the site. You just don't got to go up in all the way up.
Speaker 2: If you just want to show that your kids, then if you want scaffolds all day, ye not sta hold on, I'm not gonna do that. You can bring them around the site and look, you know, point up that this is the scaffold and stuff like that. There are certain things you can do.
Speaker 3: What if you a hit man, Jesus your job?
Speaker 2: Well, no, you can't bring your kids to an illegal job. You can't say I'm a drug den like if I'm gonna put my son on the block with me and let me say, how will we do it on the day.
Speaker 6: That's not a job.
Speaker 2: Is a hit man, that's a crime.
Speaker 1: I don't know trained professional hitman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's illegal, so you can't google it. You get going on Google. But I don't know if the illegal, I don't know.
Speaker 6: That they are.
Speaker 2: But this's it's some government things. But exactly n L A. Chapel will be joining us today. That's right. He has a single out call slup me out to damn.
Speaker 6: He can't bring the child to work even mercy.
Speaker 2: And I got to check what guess we have tomorrow before I bring my kids up too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely gotta check, because.
Speaker 2: You know you don't have no guest tomorrow. Oh good good, Yeah, no disrespect. But I didn't want to bring him away with Sukiana up here, and so pick the ass up and you all that with dad.
Speaker 7: They daddy said way worse than Sukiana. They Daddy should not be judge Suki Kana.
Speaker 6: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's get the show crack and we got front page news when we come back. Donald Trump was in court. He was so mad yesterday. We'll tell you about that. Also, U Joe Biden, he uh boor tried to pass something yesterday. Will break it down.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 2: At least he's in the news. At least he got a headline. I'd be searching for news and I found something I have. I'll break it down when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarian Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news, all right. Now, we were looking for some Joe Biden news. Now the Senate has sent the foreign aid package to Joe Biden's desk, So right now we're sitting on his desk waiting to be signed. In the seventy nine to eighteen vote last night, senators approved a couple of things in this package. They include sixty billion dollars of a to your crane, Lord, have mercy, twenty six billion dollar tell us to Israel, Lord have mercy, and eight billion for security in Taiwan, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 6: Nothing for America.
Speaker 2: And legislation that gives TikTok's parent company nine months to sell the social media app or see it banned in the US.
Speaker 7: And they taking away TikTok. They don't want to give you nothing, and they taking away things that you enjoyed. Lord, have mercy. So that's sitting on the President's desk. I guess waiting for the president to sign.
Speaker 2: So when the President gets back, he can sign it, and we're gonna be sending sixty bill, twenty six bill, eight bill. It in banned TikTok.
Speaker 6: Wow, I had a damn thing for America.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, people in America trying to keep a roof over their head and keep some food on their table.
Speaker 6: Lord have mercy, and you taking away they TikTok? What are we to do?
Speaker 2: What now? Also, the Federal Trade Commission votes to ban non compete agreements. Now, if you don't know what a non compete agreement is, that's if you, let's say you work at Macy's and they say that you can't work at j C Pennies for another thirty days and sixty days. They're taking that away because it's hurting people. If you can't work for thirty days and sixty days in that market, it really can affect you how you pay your rent, how you pay your car, knowing how you health coverage today looking to ban noncompete agreements.
Speaker 10: The vote happened just moments ago and the measure passed by a margin of three to two. Now, this is what they call a proposed final rule that would in effect ban most businesses from using non compete clauses in hiring. The measure won't go into effect immediately. There is a period of time about one hundred and eighty days where this has to be worked through the process. But they're saying that under the new rule, new non complete non compete clauses will be banned for lower level employees and for higher level employees what they're calling senior executives, existing non compete clauses will still be allowed. However, for the rest of us who are not non who are not senior executives, non compete clauses that are in effect now will be unenforceable once this measure finally does go through.
Speaker 6: That needs to be a huge deal.
Speaker 7: In radio, back in the day, if you would get fired from a radio station, you would have to sit out for six months months because usually the competitor would hire you immediately if you were you know, decent, right, are good?
Speaker 2: Are great?
Speaker 6: Right? So that used to be a big deal. Now you know, it ain't nowhere to go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're getting rid of they're getting rid of knock compete causes like that. Then that means everybody's already consolidated in some way, shape or for him, So he saw one big company anyway.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's just simply no place to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it affects people because now you know, usually, like you said, people couldn't work for six months, They couldn't work in that field for six months and had to find a job and then come back. But that's a good thing. And lastly, yesterday was the sixth day of Donald Trump's hush money trial, and we've seen testimony from David Pecker, who is the former CEO of The Inquirer and talks about some of the things that he did that was possibly not true.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, new details unrivaled out of a Lower Manhattan courtroom has veteran Tabloyd published her David Pecker took to the stand, giving intimate details about his relationship with Trump and the role he played to catch and kill stories. Pecker says around twenty fifteen, when Trump eyed the White House, he was asked by Michael Cohen and Trump what he could do to help the campaign. Well, Pecker testified he met with Cohen and Trump and pledged to run flattering stories about Trump and hit jobs on Trump's opponents, including a full story claiming Senator Ted Cruz's father was involved in the jfk assassination o. Pecker going on to say he also offered to be the campaign's eyes and ears to alert Cohen if he caught wind of any potentially damaging stories or prosecutors elected. The effort was a way to illegally influence the election.
Speaker 7: Jesus, you know it's April. That's crazy, It's April almost May. And all we talking about in regards our presidential candidates, like all the news were talking about, have nothing to do with us, the American people. Like you see all this money going to foreign countries, right, you see Trump in court?
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 6: You look up stories about Biden and this more House.
Speaker 7: Doesn't want him being the commencement speaker, and today it's his uncle may have been eaten by cannibals during World War two.
Speaker 6: But it's nothing about.
Speaker 7: What either one of these individuals want to do for us, the American people. Somebody not doing their job on the campaign trip either that of immedia not doing a good enough job.
Speaker 6: It's one of the two.
Speaker 2: Well, that is Front Page News. When we come back, we have some more Trump news. We'll tell you about the gag order and how Trump got fined yesterday in court. We'll tell you about that. But everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines are wide open. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning to Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 11: Who is this?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 12: Fine? What's podcast?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 11: Time?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 2: Pie?
Speaker 1: P I E?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, pie?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I'm excited for Charlomagne's a bit. I will be there this weekend with my crew. I'm just so excited and Charlemagne, we all couldn't get our VP tickets to all come backstage, but I may do something and hopefully we stand out that I can give it to you. You I can't see coming out in the crowd.
Speaker 7: Of course, I'll be walking around the festival this Saturday, so I'm sure you'll see me, just like I did last year. The second annual Blackfessional Bodcast Festival, happening this Saturday in Atlanta, pulled me.
Speaker 2: Y'alls, go get your tickets if you haven't already.
Speaker 12: Yes, oh my gosh, it's I don't be let y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to be there.
Speaker 12: But yes, I hope to give you your gift that I made.
Speaker 13: I'm scared to send it there.
Speaker 12: Because you haven't been getting your gifts that other people been sending.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but see, they can't steal this. This is testimonized for you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get it hopefully like it.
Speaker 6: I'm sure I'll see y'all Saturday. I'm positive. O.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm be holding up in the crowd. So when you're talking, hopefully this is a reminder you'd be like, oh, that's what she was talking about.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's tied from hood Talk podcast. Y'all out of Dayton, Ohio. Y'all follow us on Facebook. That's helping others overcome dout and follow d'se rugs d e z rugs. That's r q d Z and that's straight out of Dayton, Ohio. Y'all, y'all, have a great day.
Speaker 7: You are right go to a benbreak dot com, Black Effect dot com Flash Podcast Festival to grab those few tickets that are left for this Saturday.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: This D from Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: D from Brooklyn?
Speaker 11: What up?
Speaker 2: Get you off your chest?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 8: I'd like you say good morning or I want to I want to ask envy yo. I think it's about time New York gets like a racetrack or a drag trip or something. Man, these takeovers are getting ridiculous. They're trying to make the speed limit twenty miles per hour and I know nobody's gonna follow us, So you know we need somewhere to release our strust.
Speaker 2: I mean you could drive to a track. There's a couple of tracks within a thirty mile radius or a forty five mile radius. I don't. I don't race. I got six kids, so I can't. I can't crash and die. But and so a track is too much of a liability for me. But this track's a lot of this, this local tracks around where you can bring your cars to that's safe and and and all that. But I don't. I don't race. Brother all right, Well, when I was twenty one, I used to be the dumb one on the highways, jetting and racing everybody. But now I'm more of a cruiser.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm saying for the culture, you know, you gotta you gotta have so much for the young kids to express. They they felt, you know, they they if they on the streets, they're just driving recklessly.
Speaker 7: Right, Man, If y'all don't find y'all a virtual reality racing game, them go drive.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You can get that same that same fixed for speed and so many different places.
Speaker 2: Now you do not have to be in a real car now. But they be doing a lot of dumb stuff. They be cutting off the highways and the roads, and they be racing and and and a lot of these brothers be hurting themselves and killing themselves because the roads are potholes and rocks and pebbles and all types of things that makes your call fly off the road or into a barricade.
Speaker 7: So man, they just gotta be careful. You got so many VR races and games. I'm looking at them, the.
Speaker 2: Top ten of them right now.
Speaker 1: Literally, you just lost a little cousin like three months ago from that.
Speaker 6: Racing, right yep.
Speaker 1: Racing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the VR is not It's not the same as being on the road and having your own car because a lot of people they put a lot of money into their car and the car VR games. I do, but it's not the same crazy the car. You can hear the car reven VR is the same as driving your car. Try it and try it and try it and see you try to be all sex and you tell me if it's the same too. I haven't done that, But try to.
Speaker 7: Try to be try to be all race car simulator and see, just trying I've done it before.
Speaker 3: You end up end up like that episode of Black Mirror. But yo, you've seen that game.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you're talking about which one you're talking about?
Speaker 1: The only one in the Univirtual Reality game?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 7: Got crazy episode called had a crazy name like black snake or something.
Speaker 1: No, nah, that strike invite.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That sounds crazy, that sounds like a night.
Speaker 7: Well, if you saw the episode, you know why. I might have thought it was BLACKMN.
Speaker 3: But it was a good It was a good episode. It was just just got crazy.
Speaker 2: I tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying they met up? I don't know what you're talking about. Get it off your chest. Eight hundredank five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us something now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast clubs someways is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Way up. Whether you're mad or black something, get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now. Eight hundred and five A five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this day?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 9: Since?
Speaker 14: Say?
Speaker 1: Since got the money?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 10: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get on?
Speaker 1: How you guys doing it?
Speaker 2: How you doing it?
Speaker 4: I had to get the brother energy from Dominica. Family from Dominica.
Speaker 2: How you killing my brother? Hey, Dominica, what's up?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm glad man.
Speaker 4: I ain't speak to you since like I'll be thanks.
Speaker 2: It a long time. Yeah, I haven't got the Dominika yet. One time, I'm gonna try to get there. One day, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just wanted to talk about the importance so you know working out. Everybody always talk about mental health, like Charlemagne, But I just talk about the importance of working out because you got to have that mental.
Speaker 14: Strength and fortitude so you to its workout.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But you see what you started it off with. You said, in order to work out, you got to have the mental strength.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to have the mental strength, but physical.
Speaker 2: Pick it out, you know, keeps that sustains that.
Speaker 7: Because if you have a lot of people, you know, when they deal to work with a lot of people when they're dealing with bad mental health, they get depressed and they don't want to do anything, and that's why they end up they don't have the motivation to work out.
Speaker 1: So it also yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's that's a good point of my brother.
Speaker 2: All right, brother, will you be safe out there?
Speaker 1: That all right?
Speaker 4: Thank you for EP systems, cub my brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh sir.
Speaker 7: Mental Health Awareness Month starts made first, by the way. May first is mental Health Awareness month.
Speaker 2: And if you don't know what's my just my my father is part of uh from the island of not Dominican's Dominica, Dominica, Caribbean island. And my dad's dad is half black, half from the.
Speaker 1: Half something else. Yeah, we told you.
Speaker 2: But it's a Caribbean island.
Speaker 1: Black and more black.
Speaker 6: No, it's not. He's Dominican.
Speaker 2: I'm not Dominican, Dominico, Dominique, Dominican.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who is this?
Speaker 11: Yeah, what's going on guys this morning? This is Keith from Brooklyn, York. Y'all. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 14: Man, I'm staying at the breakfast club the listen the whole time.
Speaker 11: I appreciate you the whole fifteen years.
Speaker 14: Now, I just want to say something to Charlemagne. Charlemagne you here.
Speaker 11: Brother, No, good morning to your brother, Good morning lo. I just want to say to you, I'm glad that's just feeling how I'm feeling, because I called up there a couple of months ago and I said, the media is talking too much about Donald Trump. And then remember I was talking about Nickki Hale. You're down saying the same thing that I was saying.
Speaker 14: But now you're saying it it replaces Joe Biden.
Speaker 11: They're like, why is jump Trump sucking up all the news? You know, I don't know what Joe Biden is doing.
Speaker 14: This is how I felt about Nicki Haley. I felt like you guys did not talk about Nicki Haley and what.
Speaker 11: She was going to be doing. But now you feel how I feel.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I disagree with you on Nicki Haley because I was talking about Nicki Haley. I was saying, in the Republican Party should have got behind Nikki Haley instead of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: We've had Nicky Helly up. I had nick hell up here on Brothers Club.
Speaker 6: And I had her on The Daily Show. So yeah, you know, no, God God bless you.
Speaker 11: But I'm not trying to like argue or whatever. I was trying to argue with you about it. But what I'm what I'm trying to say is that I know I listened every day. But the contrast like what you were saying, like you were saying about your newspapers. You're like, you know, like you know, Trump is sucking up all the news. He's sucking up all the news. This is what I was saying.
Speaker 14: I feel like every time I turn around, y'all talking about Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 7: And it's weird because you know, they constantly talk about the bad things that Donald Trump does, but talk about, you know, any of the so called good things that Biden and the Harrison administration are doing. And then they wonder why people say things like, well, what is Joe Biden doing?
Speaker 2: What is he done? Hey?
Speaker 14: Can I just say ask you one more question? Can you just educate me on something real quick?
Speaker 11: Brother, because.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you do.
Speaker 11: You say things like the media goods and the media that, and.
Speaker 14: It's almost like you're talking to a third person.
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 14: Are you not the media?
Speaker 11: Are you the media?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: I'm talking about like the CNNs and the MSNBC's and you know those outlets in particular post because well really really, I say seeing in an MSNBC because those are left leaning outlet. So one thing that the right does very well is control their narrative. The right feeds you exactly what they want you to get. All the left does is react to the right. The left is never pushing their own narrative because the left could amplify President Biden and and Vice President Kamala.
Speaker 2: Harris if they wanted to, but instead they spend.
Speaker 7: So much time talking about Donald Trump because Donald Trump is what brings ratings. And I wish everybody would just admit that, you know, I really wish they would about that.
Speaker 2: But they could keep your Yeah, I love you guys, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five e five one oh five one. Now we got just with the mess coming up we were talking about.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, make the Stallion is in the news again for something not so good.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club the morning the Breakfast Club. Well, let's get it just with the message.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is real, just the more, just don't do the life, don't do talk nobody talk the world why worldwide?
Speaker 6: On the Breakfast Club, she's the coaches ship.
Speaker 15: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see.
Speaker 2: The time to set it off.
Speaker 3: Okay, so make the Stallion as being sued her former cameraman Emelio got Sea.
Speaker 1: Did see how that rolled off my tongue.
Speaker 3: He is suing her for allegedly creating a hostile work environment. So Emilio was working for her since to twenty eighteen, the suit was fouled yesterday in La and then the filing Emelio claims that back in June twenty twenty two, man had sex with an unidentified woman right next to him while riding in an suv during a tour stop and Iviza, Spain, so this is worldwide news. He also claims that the next morning, Megan told him never speaking what you saw, and he also said after the after the incident, Meghan's behavior change. He claimed that he was body shame and she she called him a fat bitch and she told him spitch your food out right, and that is not funny.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing at him, I'm laughing at you.
Speaker 1: Oh so exactly.
Speaker 3: He claims she suddenly changed his pay rate from a flat rate of four thousand rate a flat rate.
Speaker 1: He had a fat rate of flat.
Speaker 3: And he started paying and she started paying him like per project, like it's like a per project system. From there, he noticed he was gradually being booked less until he finally was told we don't need your services no more. In June of twenty twenty three, he's seeking conversation for backpay, medical expenses, sickness, emotional distress, employment benefits, and more. But Megan's lawyer said, basically with no sexual harassment claim filed and with salacious accusations to attempt to embarrass her, he said, adding we will definitely deal with this in court.
Speaker 2: So he didn't have a problem until he stopped getting paid until because he said the event happened in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh and so he wasn't getting booked no more, like.
Speaker 6: It's just an allegation, just an accusation, and you know.
Speaker 1: And it happened two years ago. It happened two years ago, yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: But she she still kept them on until twenty twenty three, so you know, but he was just getting booked less and less and less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and our business probably changed because remember she wasn't on the road, she wasn't doing too much because of the case she was, so she wouldn't need a photographer. Right, So I'm paying you, I don't need to pay you the same amount when I'm on the road. You get mad, and you know, put up with this alligation.
Speaker 7: And first of all, yes, why didn't you take any pictures or any video?
Speaker 3: You can a camera, man, what you got a damn camera for the camera. But then she could see him right back though, right, because because you can't record unless they tell you what to record.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if this is a money play, which it clearly looks like, okay, you would have you would really have something to give, you know, that's a legal You would really have something to get some money. This clearly is just the money play. And I don't believe this story.
Speaker 2: But he's saying he was mad that he seen Megan and the girl going at it. He said that that was the file section arrest.
Speaker 1: He said he was trapped in the car. M that's what he said.
Speaker 6: I don't believe. I don't believe this story, man.
Speaker 7: And at some point, man, people got to just realize what a lot of these situations are. They're just money shake down, that's it, nothing more than nothing less. These people are trying to get paid and you people think that if they if they come with these uh salacious stories, because what they do most of the time is go to the attorney's first. So they go to Maigan's people first, we're going to release this story.
Speaker 6: If you don't pay us xyz.
Speaker 7: This happens to so many people on the team and most people don't like effort. Throw it out there because we know that nobody cares about the truth from the live more entertaining anyway. So this will be out for twenty four hours and.
Speaker 1: If it's BS, it won't stick.
Speaker 3: That's rightly, so okay, fight me in court now. This is crazy and only got two minutes.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Apple watch saves woman's life. So a man from Lacey, Washington was just sentence to thirteen years in prison after trying to kill his wife and I told above twenty twenty two. The reports say he tried to bury his wife alive after an argument that they had about divorces and finances.
Speaker 1: The man started beating his wife.
Speaker 3: Then he restrained her with duct tape, covering her eyes, her thighs, her hands, and ankles. The wife got a chance to down now on one from her Apple Watch, but her husband found a watch and destroyed it. After first I was like, oh, we dumb because the watch, but then he found it destroyed it. I was like, damn, he's smart. So then he took her to the woods and buried her nearby for help. Proof of now on one call and evidence from the burial scene helps to solidify her story.
Speaker 1: The man's lawyer and his actions where was well?
Speaker 3: The man's lawyer said his actions were a result of PTSD, claiming that he was over medicated and undertreated.
Speaker 1: But the man pled guilty.
Speaker 3: Anyway, and he apologized to his wife and kids for the pain he caused.
Speaker 2: I'm mad he only got thirteen years.
Speaker 1: I'm mad he only got thirteen shit got life.
Speaker 2: He tried to kill her. He thought she.
Speaker 3: Was premeditated, like this is planned. Yeah, he thought she was dead.
Speaker 2: He beat her, he thought she was dead, buried her, and he only got thirteen years.
Speaker 6: What was the reason he got thirteen years? Was it because he was he was?
Speaker 1: He was sent to thirteen years after trying to kill his wife.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, what was there a reason?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 6: Was there because he was he mentally ill?
Speaker 2: Was he on some type of medication?
Speaker 1: That's what his lawyer presented.
Speaker 2: He should have got life. He tried to kill He damned authority killed him. He buried her. He's got thirteen years after what ten years? I in good behavior, he'll be out and a right. How did the iver watch it her life again?
Speaker 3: She was able to call now on one front? Yeah, but he found it and destroyed it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 3: But she's still does she he duck safe all that and she still dug herself out the whole that's a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the X Games.
Speaker 3: You ever see the X Games and agents be they always win, so they always you know under saying that like the spartan vibes.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, like that, my ninja like.
Speaker 1: Doing that, like.
Speaker 6: To do the woman, the man.
Speaker 3: The woman, the wife who survived uh hula movie no to be yes, be doing movies tc.
Speaker 6: He did who the other person he did?
Speaker 3: Megan who got shot in the hell, who got shot in the hell, the wife who didn't know.
Speaker 1: She married, and the actor who got chased around the city.
Speaker 6: So this would be the woman who dug herself out, Yes, something like the.
Speaker 1: White who dug herself out after that killer. Yeah. And they always good the only aye.
Speaker 3: We y'all need to watch more YouTube, Amazon Prime and CBO.
Speaker 1: And that's just with the message.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Jess. When we come back, we got front page News will tell you about the gag order they put on Donald Trump means nothing. Also, Ryan Garcia talks about trolling and tip flation. We'll tell you what tip.
Speaker 6: Flation means when we come back. It's the breakfast LVE good morning.
Speaker 2: You're checking out the breakfast Club. Warning everybody, it's DJ n V, Jess, Hilaris Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: Yesterday in sports, the Clippers beat the Mavericks. Excuse me, the Mavericks beat the Clippers ninety six ninety three, The Pieces beat the Bucks one twenty five one eight, and the Timberwolves beat the Suns one five ninety three. Now, Ryan Garcia talks about the fight over the weekend and talks how he was trolling a lot. He's telling me that you troll the entire world with the fight. So was this was this all in act? What part of it was real?
Speaker 9: Tell us about my cameraman, Chance Ay's there. We have it pre recorded months ago. What I say was gonna happen? I said, I'm about to make sure everybody thinks I'm gonna go crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that. I don't know what made me come up with the idea.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I just one day just decided just to go all in and just commit to a plan that I had, and I was not going to budge for nobody What was real though, is at times I did drink a little bit during camp because I like to drink.
Speaker 6: Well, it's obvious he was trolling.
Speaker 7: I mean the fact we even asking that after what we saw on Saturday night, it's like, yes, it is obviously was trolling.
Speaker 2: And I told you I was at a restaurant Thursday night and I seen him there with a bunch of jacks and even drinking.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: I was like, you ain't see him drinking. I did, but I just didn't see him drink. No, I did, but I assumed it was water because I was like, there's no boxer that's gonna drink before a fight. I mean, he was Once again, it's part of the act.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go out to a public place where I know a lot of people are gonna be at.
Speaker 1: Man, I could possibly be recorded, that's right.
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna show out and then people and then people will go and talk about what they saw. And one of those people might be a radio personality who got a morning show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just one. Now he was just and it worked for him. I can't wait to see those people with view numbers now.
Speaker 2: Also, he talks about how he feels about Donald Trump. So how do you feel about the President Trump?
Speaker 9: He just a real individual that really loves American people and he tried his best to, you know, tackle the real things that are affect the American people. And they didn't like it because that side likes to push an agendas and Donald Trump's not about that. You know, He's the only president I ever said Jesus is his name. Whether it's authentic or not, we don't know, but we do know he said Jesus his name. And at the end of the day, you know, that's a man that I could get back on because none of these politicians, they'll say everything but Jesus. So shout out Donald Trump. I will be voting for him.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: I would love to be part of his campaign because I'm a master promoter. So shout out Donald Donald.
Speaker 1: Hit me up.
Speaker 7: That's his opinion. Yeah, you can't be mad at him for his opinion. You know what I mean that his opinion on who he's voting for gets you upset, then you need to get your priority.
Speaker 1: And his reasoning. I respect this reason.
Speaker 2: That's his opinion, but he's I don't think Donald Trump's the only politician to say Jesus say Jesus, probably not, but that.
Speaker 6: Once again that's his opinion.
Speaker 7: Okay, selling Bibles, and Trump's gonna use that to say, see, Mexicans love me.
Speaker 1: Mexicans even everything I say, they love me. Now.
Speaker 2: Also, Donald Trump was fine yesterday in court because he's not following the gag order.
Speaker 5: Well, right now we are still waiting for Judge Marshawn ruling on whether Trump violated the gang order in the case. With the recent social media posts and comments about certain people involved in the trial. What prosecutors are asking the judge to find Trump one thousand dollars per violation. And while the judge can impose imprisonment, the prosecution isn't seeking that just yet. But the former president not minting words.
Speaker 3: Which to me is a totally constitutional I'm not allowed to talk what people are allowed to talk about me.
Speaker 16: So they can talk about me, they can say whatever they want.
Speaker 1: They can live, but I'm not allowed to say it.
Speaker 17: But I just have to sit back and look at by a conflicting judge.
Speaker 2: It's ordered me to have a gable. I don't think anybody's in for.
Speaker 1: Seeing anything like this.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they waste their time.
Speaker 7: Trump is clearly above the law, Like, they have no system in America that can prosecute somebody like Donald Trump, rich white male former president.
Speaker 6: Please, he wipes his ass with gag orders. You can't shut him up.
Speaker 7: You can try, but even when they do the gag orders, there's never any consequences to him speaking out the.
Speaker 6: Way he did.
Speaker 2: But not only that, they don't really they don't have to enforce him Trump Trump is rich. I mean he just had to well, he just had to put one hundred and forty something million dollars in a bond, right, So what is a thousand dollars going to do to Donald Trump?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I don't know how you even enforced a gag order on Donald Trump, Like what do you do?
Speaker 2: And lastly, they're saying tip flation is up right now, and tip flation is that saying Americans are spending more on tipping because they're saying people are feeling guilty for not tipping more so when people are dropping off your uber eats or you know, or you go to a restaurant, people are tipping a lot more. Are you tipping a lot more?
Speaker 3: Yes, especially when it comes to my food because I want to. I want to secure the fact that nothing is going to happen to my food. So I always said a lot more. I don't care especially well, it depends on the service. But I actually haven't been getting bad service like you're talking about, like Uber and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I'm I see myself tipping more a lot, a lot more recently.
Speaker 3: Especially with door dash and stuff like that. These people handling your food, they gotta bring it. They And then actually, after hearing all those excuse me, hearing all those stories where people have been eating people food and all that, and they they will eat your food if you don't tip, and all of that, now I'm.
Speaker 1: Tipping you was up? How you doing? How's your dad? How's get to seat Grandmather? Whatever? But bring my food.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've always felt like I was a good tiple, but yeah, definitely even more so now because I guess the more I acquire, you know, the more I feel like I want to tip as well, because and just because I care about people, and I know folks out here struggling, especially places that you frequent all the time, right the parking garage, like you know, there's a juice bar.
Speaker 6: I like to go to all the time.
Speaker 7: I see these individuals all the time and like a lot of especially in the Juice Bow.
Speaker 6: There's kids working today.
Speaker 7: They be happy when they get like a twenty percent tip while you hit other and put in your own tips.
Speaker 6: They be happy about that, you know.
Speaker 2: So of course, all right, well that is front page news. Now when we come back. N La Chapel will be joining us. He has a new single out right now. It's called Slump Me Out Too.
Speaker 7: But get that in the system please. I want to hear that while we're playing an l E. Choppers interview man, because I think that record is a very positive record, A lot of a lot of self affirmations, positive affirmations in that record. You do the dance, No, I'm a grown ass man that I like to dance like big back women.
Speaker 2: My goodness shop. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club in morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: On Everybody's t J N V.
Speaker 2: Jesse, Larry Charlamage, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guests in the building.
Speaker 7: Slot in the building, Jesus biggest, the biggest chopping lad, what's the.
Speaker 2: Biggest you got the biggest taker? Slept me out. You got the slut season tour? What are you talking about? Say his name first, then called him chopper?
Speaker 1: I got the shirt, let me out.
Speaker 2: You got your mama waiting to slept me off?
Speaker 1: How you think I got her? O?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: You got a point at wrong?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: You feeling?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 1: Mine? I feel good? That hell good.
Speaker 18: I forel like a damn blossom flower or something. Your face tattoo.
Speaker 2: Pretty?
Speaker 1: So you're playing. You play a lot. You go viral almost every day, Like I'll.
Speaker 18: Be telling people, I sneeze, I'm gonna go viral time. It's just you feel me. It's just it's just distant. Yeah, why'd you do the fake Chrishaan rock tattoo? I was just plucking that song. We called it mephic plucking, just playing around.
Speaker 6: Just who was you plucking at?
Speaker 2: Somebody in particular?
Speaker 1: Just mine?
Speaker 18: You know how people just believe anything you throw the song, get there with it, they believe in everything.
Speaker 1: You got three million people just all your song. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: Congrats on the new record too. Man. I saw the video you just posted with you was like they thought it wasn't gonna work. They thought it wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 1: They do like that every time.
Speaker 18: It's like anytime I preview someth they're like, but then I get a plaque eady time.
Speaker 2: I thought the song was just a very positive song.
Speaker 7: Full of a full of affirmation, playing the That's what I took it at. If I was a bad bitch, I want to me too. I want to me too. I want to select me too. If I was a bad bitch, I want to me too. I want to trap me to nothing freaking it. I wouldn't do to me if you.
Speaker 11: Do the lyrics.
Speaker 2: If you go through lyrics, you dance old school. Though you've been doing.
Speaker 1: The model walking the bitch. You got no idea?
Speaker 2: Oh I ain't know the walking part of the day. I just thought you having confidence came off?
Speaker 7: Tell me about the record. How the idea came to you? Was you looking in the mirror? Nead off in the mirror?
Speaker 14: You know what?
Speaker 1: Just did you ask your questions? How did the record come about? What you're looking in the mirror? What you're off?
Speaker 2: You want to be honest?
Speaker 18: You stop thinking about now, let's stop.
Speaker 1: How did come about? Nah? It came about?
Speaker 18: So what happened was I was in the car right and I was it was after my show and I was just looking at myself. I was just scrolling through my phone, just looking at the month I had, you know, me on my little mirror selfish something fear me after I do some puss us. Somebody's just looking at me. I was like, damn, feed me, I take a little quick pick or whatever. So I much went and looked at some of the pictures I was taking over the month.
Speaker 1: I said, damn. I just said a loud really just thinking all. I said, bro, if I was a bad bitch, yah, me too.
Speaker 18: And I said and then when I heard it, when I heard my voice say it, I said.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's a song. And one of it was in the car with me. I said, I got to write that down, wrote that down in my notes.
Speaker 18: Three days later, I heard a beat and it was the beat that y'all hear now with the song. I was like, damn, they go perfect. I said, I got to come first ball. If I was a bad bitch, I wanted me to capture you.
Speaker 1: Oh it was me. It was just the guys.
Speaker 6: I feel like you were challenging, like the views on the way people. You know, you challenge people. If you was on masculinity in a lot of ways.
Speaker 18: Man, I feel like on a real win was masculinity ever just and just feel masculinity if you want to be one hundred masculinity.
Speaker 1: Masculinity is the power of doing.
Speaker 18: Like if you really break down, the essence of masculine and femily feminine energy is receiving, attracting, masculiness doing.
Speaker 2: That's the real. That's the real.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like now masking.
Speaker 18: When people think masculine, they think a muscle and just power, and that's.
Speaker 1: Not what there really is. You're supposed to be able to know how to be.
Speaker 18: Powerful, playful, joyful, and keep all these different elements of you as a kid, because as a kid you would play all day until down their stepped on your shoot.
Speaker 2: The wrong way.
Speaker 1: Now y'all fighting, you feel me? That's how it was.
Speaker 18: But as kids, we was always happy until it got to the points of where we went.
Speaker 1: But now it's like everybody brainwashing.
Speaker 18: Be mad and on ten toes and on ten all the time, then get happy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because it's just backwards to me. Let's witch a little bit.
Speaker 2: It switched a little bit of the industry because it's confusing now, right, to these kids because what we grew up on is is women wear persons and they carry persons, but now men carry persons.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna behind it though, Like I've been seeing like men doing these type things, like.
Speaker 1: If you go back to the seventies, minded man had they heard on him? Mom?
Speaker 18: They was really but want nobody saying like oh they're gay, or they doing this they that you feel me, or they less of a man like you feel my. I use prime examples like mc himmel like he was dancing nigga, but like, I ain't gonna lie, want nobody. We used to love him, you know I'm talking about that immediately, Yeah you feel me. So it's just like when do we get so so gangster?
Speaker 2: Ris to where?
Speaker 1: Because I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 18: I'm very in tune with kids just growing up in my city of Memphis, and I'm very in tune with a lot of people I've lost to the street life.
Speaker 1: And now they don't realize and I'm like, cook, like, what is we really doing?
Speaker 18: What is the point of being so heavily like just gangster file walking around here because I know they serving life sentences and they dying like the last funeral I went to. I was just sitting there. I ain't crying nothing. I was just looking at the cask and guy was talking to me. He was like, how many more of these I gotta bring you to before you kind of just start to get away from this entity. And at one period of time you was like, I can't wait to his message. I can't wait to his music start aligning with his message, And like that's always sat on the back of my mind, you know, And that's just something I want to start getting into now.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, I'm still get on some.
Speaker 18: But like it's a good balance to be able to show people like this ain't all of what God just put into me to just be a hard ass.
Speaker 6: And this record is a self love record exactly.
Speaker 7: So it's kind of weird to see people mad at a man and for loving his stuff on me.
Speaker 18: You want to know something though, It's because like in our community, I feel like it's unintentional.
Speaker 1: It's unconsciously a.
Speaker 18: Lot of a lot of a lot of people are gravitated to the most to the less confident person. So when they peep someone that's not it's confident in themselves. It's easier to manipulate and control their person.
Speaker 1: But when you see them is gonna wake up you nagging on them.
Speaker 18: You're gonna look at bitch, I'm gonna do me, and you're gonna keep this, pushing and keep this. You can't manipulate and control that person, so that makes you uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You bring out your insecurity so you feel me. This is how this should be.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's get into nl A Chopper's new joint, slup me out too. It's the breakfast Club good Morning that would slup me out to NLI Chopper.
Speaker 1: What up y'all?
Speaker 2: Dej n v Jesse Lairischalla mean the guy we are the Breakfast Club nl Chopper is still here. I see if the music has changed when you first came out, which I think is great because like he said, it's I think you realizing the affects you have on the youth and how many fans you have.
Speaker 18: But what my prime example was, like I it was, it was a point of time where kids with I FaceTime people kids and the first thing they'll do like they'll bring like a toy gun in the camera.
Speaker 1: Like like hey look I got one of these, Like as if like it'll impress me thing you want to show me and on.
Speaker 18: Ever since then, I kind of started being more conscious. But I also peep the amount of people that's not streaming my music in the hood, which.
Speaker 1: Makes me feel like God gives.
Speaker 18: Me the opportunity to still want to be able to perform or make this type of music just in moderation, because it's like to go to the gym and listen to my I got white people overseas and just like to jump up and down.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I'm just conscious of d thing.
Speaker 2: But why is it so important to make sure that your parents are involved?
Speaker 18: Protection you feel meself? She she, she was my mom dudes overout on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: I love saying I love seeing you all together.
Speaker 1: What I was, Mom, You ain't gonna hear one of those stories from me.
Speaker 18: Nobody playing with my bread, nobody playing none of their stuff because you feel me, I just got the right people around me. I don't surround myself around people. I feel like it's just not meant to be on their journey. And you know, we got desirnment. I'll pray to the most high we very got in the protecting in that space but you know, it's good to have people around you that just got your best interest.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and now what about this picture which you recreating Tupac Man, I don't know what to say, but it's just you in the go ahead, lord, the picture with.
Speaker 2: You in the Tuble place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I ain't gonna like and you did that for your duct to promote your duckt boots.
Speaker 2: Let's let's pull them out.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: But why why the two hot picture to promote them? I mean it was it's slest season, baby, yeah, it's season.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean he was a slug at times.
Speaker 18: He was a poetic slut. It was a poetic he was a poetic stea. He was playing with Park all weekend. But if you think about it, though, that was that was my That was my whole agenda with it, because I feel like a lot of people have Park mission screwed. A lot of people just feel like just wanted to promote a thug imag but he was.
Speaker 1: Really more than a thud.
Speaker 18: But a lot of people in our community just don't appreciate that other part of him because it's harder to be that person the gun.
Speaker 2: No, we appreciated it. I think with park Man.
Speaker 7: What park shows me all the time, like you can't lead, you can't lead two lives, and eventually, eventually the negative life will catch up to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But but like you, you see how you peep it.
Speaker 18: It's a lot of people that not ain't got their mindset to peep it, feel me.
Speaker 1: So that's that's why I did that.
Speaker 18: I did it because it's a lot of people that only felt the vibration of negativity from Tupac, but.
Speaker 1: They never felt that self.
Speaker 18: To me, him being in that tub is a confident version of himself.
Speaker 1: He loved himself. He's not insecure to get in that monkey.
Speaker 18: He know who the audience was he was targeting, And that's all it really matter to me. But I did it simply because a lot of people ain't seen that. A lot of ain't seen that picture. Generations, a lot a lot haven't seen that picture.
Speaker 6: But why the duct boots other than the promoter.
Speaker 1: Man own the ship ownership?
Speaker 18: Bro, it's it's my shoe speak that okay, So I got a ladyship with.
Speaker 2: What made y'all do that? Where can people buy him if they want him?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 18: Factory Lab dot Com c t r o y lamb dot com or factory dot com one of those. If you just tune in on my socials, you will see it'll be out like May night, that's when we're dropping it. But until then I'm just be wearing it. In the meantime, you could just go to my socials. But real dough shoot, I feel like the most important part about it is on the post that really struck everybody's attention was like I spent five years thinking an endorsement deal was just gonna drop out the sky for me, and I had to realize I had to be first taking accountability of how I first came out, Like I came out real gun heavy to where like I probably pushed a lot of brands away they was kind of scared to mess with me. And you know, over five years during that time, I'm like, man, why I don't have this, Why I do not have this endorsement of that or whatever. So it made me self reflect, work on myself, clean my image, and then it still kind of didn't come, and I was like, you know what, God probably won't me to not take a check but create something to where I can write the check for what, you know, just taking the owner ship right, that's how a ticket And yeah, man, we're here.
Speaker 2: Keep a lock. We got more with NL chapel when we come back. It's the breakfast clugan morning. Why a duck boot though, what did that signify to you?
Speaker 18: So duck boots if you just look up the origin of a duck, like I like to look at spiritual meanings of head thing like whenever I see something, I'm typing like Google, Okay, what's the spiritual meaning of it?
Speaker 1: Because God, you know, he makes no mistakes with.
Speaker 18: Nature, every every animal, every insect, I mean insect, every animal, insect. All these different things, the way the wind blows, rain, sleep snow, water, all these different things have a spiritual meaning and spiritual definition to it. And ducks just mean good ownen, blessings and abundance. And it also means fertility because you always see ducks with their kids with the other duck world.
Speaker 1: So it's just a good omen.
Speaker 18: When I heard it, you know, shout out, oh ma, he's actually the the guy that helped bring all the ideas for ya.
Speaker 1: The life was easy.
Speaker 18: So you know, oh Mark, he designed this boot and fit just fitting me.
Speaker 7: This is what we're doing is there money still in music or you gotta go to products?
Speaker 1: Man, It's it's a lot of money and music.
Speaker 18: But I take it like this, bro, it ain't nothing wrong with what they call their mama, No no, no.
Speaker 1: Said mom.
Speaker 18: What's the joint called residual and call ain't nothing wrong with that? You feel that's would make the big and there music ain't gonna pay the bills all the time. But music music gonna get their bread though, Like, don't get me wrong, but you know, I just take the NBA player around. They get a contract and they only spend like they endorsement money like that.
Speaker 1: Music played good.
Speaker 18: I don't really like one of the youngest and the only artists that really seeing records.
Speaker 1: Like in my age in my stamp you feel me.
Speaker 3: So and you got the tour man, but I see it ain't no New York dates on it. And it's that because you are also a special guest on a Boogie s tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so yeah, we're gonna I'm gonna see all.
Speaker 3: That, I know, but what if like somebody went through whole show in New York. But I gotta just see you as a special guest today.
Speaker 1: Buggies, I ain't gonna lie. You want me to be one hundred.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So what have you been being this whole hunt?
Speaker 1: I've been being like a right.
Speaker 18: With me now about this, But I ain't gonna lie, Like, don't ever, don't ever.
Speaker 1: Not appreciate the appetize.
Speaker 18: Oh oh, feel me, because the appetizer will be like, okay, I want to see more, give me. So if I come out there and just do myself like thirty twenty minutes, probably you're gonna be like, damn you feel me, and you will want to make you more intreated to go see the rest of the show. But I mean, like a inn ellat chopping show all the way through. It's like a real experience, like real, like this is.
Speaker 1: Is next level, y'all gotta see it.
Speaker 2: So basically we.
Speaker 1: Only gonna get a taste of this.
Speaker 3: So I'm you're gonna make me go get tickets from somewhere else so I can get the main course. I just got to get the appetising. It's gonna be fun, know I got you know, I know, I didn't even know you could do that. I thought that was illegal to be on two different tours at the same time.
Speaker 2: For real. Whatever you negotiate.
Speaker 18: Rap Hip hop is like the most free freedom freedom sports you can play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feel mean you could be free. You can do our type.
Speaker 2: When the festivals can make something, the festivals make you do that sometimes, like the festival. They don't want you to do something in a thirty mile radius festival.
Speaker 18: That happens sometimes with festivals for show you can't do They like you can't have an after party or something.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying a little different.
Speaker 6: You're still having fun though, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Selling it right now though, So I can't have too much fun. You don't have fun.
Speaker 18: Rambadan had Ramba dand pushed me to be a little bit more just disciplined with my energy.
Speaker 1: I like participating. Like I don't have a religion.
Speaker 18: I just believe in God and carma and prayer and you know, doing good to people and getting it back. But I do like to take from different religions and applying to my life. And when when I when Rumbadan came around, I did a Rumdan fast. I was eating fruit all through the day and then I eat a meal at night.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to eat no fruit, I know, but I made it.
Speaker 18: I did it my own I did it like my own way, but I was participating with them. You feel but you know what I'm saying. In the midst of that, God speaks to you. He brings a lot of clarity to you. And he was just telling me, like, well, I'm taking you.
Speaker 1: You need to.
Speaker 18: Preserve a lot of the energy you will normally give out. So I just been I really just been with selful. And while y'all heard that if I was the cheeks, the cheeks, I've been going too much wrong, too much wrong, wow by too much wrong. If we including like this money ain't over here. But I did the whole marching like this month. I'm just going like I think it's I think God is positioning me for a whole lifestyle change like it might be, not like it. I don't think it's like a think of like how long I'm going. It's more so like somebody just got to adjust to and like like grow up into. It's hard, though, cook, I ain't gonna lie because I love women. I just love women.
Speaker 1: Well, it's crazy. What the garden eating everywhere? The garden eating is everywhere.
Speaker 7: Did you set your intention know that you say to yourself, I want me a good woman. So in order to get me a good woman, I gotta be the man I think this woman would deserve.
Speaker 6: Is it something like that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't really want I don't really want no woman like.
Speaker 2: That, but I do clarify that night right now.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm like I work better solo.
Speaker 18: Okay, I work better like I work better focused, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But you feel me.
Speaker 2: I do have.
Speaker 18: I do have like women in my life to where I don't need sex from them, but they just good women to where like, in my eyes, they could be you know what I'm saying, the sense of wife, but like not like I want a white Yeah, but it's like God kind of already ordered that I gotta be around, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just like you just got to accept it.
Speaker 18: That's like the stage I mean. But I ain't just looking for men. I'm just more so just going with the floor of by order step.
Speaker 7: Now, this is one of those times when people say Ali Choppers contradicting himself because he's celibate, but he out here on the slut season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, why might?
Speaker 18: I mean, I think it's the perfect example to show people how you can be a slept but still intune with yourself. I mean, like I could promote six but at the end of the day, they're gonna be like, damn, he's celebate doing it. Yeah, it's gonna make you down there look in the mirror because if he can do all this, Like I'm around a lot of people, you know, man Like, I'm around bad every day, around a lot of I'm around a lot of bad man like feeling. And to be able to be one and not you know, and dog and won't want to bite. I feel like it's showing a lot of my discipline. Like I really be patting myself on the back because I ain't gonna lot to think about. God is God, don't make no mistakes. And I feel like in the Bible they say how Jesus had to walk through prostitutes. Mary, you feel me, if you're gonna be someone that influenced God gotta be able to take you anywhere and you're gonna see you have to be able to show your discipline like I can go to the red light districts down well put everywhere. You feel me, Like, you just gotta know how to block it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what size is that? This is like a tin man okay, you know like some little heavy, little sweat already got to sweat. You know how.
Speaker 18: We're gonna get okay, cool.
Speaker 7: Like the breakfast but thank you, it's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yes you're Yes, he's a lot touched. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Let's get right to Jess with the mess uns is.
Speaker 3: Real weapons, her lines just ca Robin Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do that talk.
Speaker 19: Don't spend nobody talk those stations world why Jess worldwide mesas.
Speaker 6: On the Breakfast Club. She's a coaching ship.
Speaker 15: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see.
Speaker 1: That's time to set it on looks.
Speaker 3: So Diddy team said, since Laura Rod is, you know, coming up with all these crazy allegations about Diddy, Diddy's team, they decided to expose Little Rod's past. So we know that Lord Rod had a bunch of crazy allegations that used to and he also saw and Diddy for thirty million, which I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I think you can get all that.
Speaker 3: Diddy's legal team is attempting to question his credibility based on his own criminal record. So Diddy's lawyers presented that laurd Rod has had several assault charges and even a reckless homicide charge over the years. Layd Rod faced the misdemeanor sexual assault charge in two thousand and six and domestic assault charges in twenty and nine and twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: Oh so they white man in him. Yeah, basically pretty much pull up his past record.
Speaker 2: So he had a sexual assault charge on his record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes he did, and that's for the reckless homicide.
Speaker 3: Lord Rod was convicted for that crime, but his lawyers shared that he received that charge after getting into a tragic car accident in two thousand and three. So Laurad was the driver. He was seventeen at the time. The police pulled him over, but he fled the scene, crashing and totaling the car. His cousin was in the passenger seat, and he died. The lawyer said that Lorrod ran from the police because he was afraid, which is normal for a young black man in Chicago, and he argued that at the time, Lorod didn't have good legal representations, so he pled guilty to the reckless homicide charge. His legal scene believes that none of those things should be held against Lorod considering the assault charges were dropped and he has to live with the guilt of killing his own family member, and.
Speaker 7: None of those things should be held against Lord Rod because you know, if you're gonna do a Tit for Tat like that, then what if these start pulling up Diddy's pass? Like yeah, but this is the thing you have to do that because if I'm not wrong, Little Rob was really at first just suing for his publishing and royalties. That's what it was first, and then he started talking about everything else that had nothing to do with his royalties and publishing.
Speaker 2: So it's the same things. This is tit for TAT.
Speaker 6: I don't see what I honestly don't see what it matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Tiffany Hedder says she uses a fake X account on Twitter basically I still can't get used to saying X yet to respond to strangers so at her At the La Time Festival of Books, she talked about responding to strangers who posts about her. She said, I made me a fake page and now I'm talking s how about that? Why is this lady attacking me? You talk about what goes around comes around. Don't worry. So she basically saying like yeah, like she actually makes she has a fake account to go back, but like that's creating more work for yourself, like you log out of your real page instead of just not worrying about it.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 1: I used to do that.
Speaker 3: I used to be very very like frequent in the comments, like looking for comments to talk about. I mean, you know, the clap back at people. But it's like, yo, it takes so much energy, it takes so much of your time, and.
Speaker 1: Then it takes a mental toll on you.
Speaker 3: So even people that we trying to act like they unbothered, listen, that stuff was getting to me.
Speaker 1: So that's why just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Jessica Robbin Moore has not calm in it since December tenth of twenty twenty three, and I won't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try my best not to do it ever. Get in life.
Speaker 7: I ain't been twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen. Yeah, thing to justice point, just turn your phone off?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, simply do you know people know that it's you when you're defending somebody so much, they'd be like you going.
Speaker 7: In people that got these stand accounts, so all the nicki minaji, But when somebody's defending well Tiffany talking about.
Speaker 11: Just see what.
Speaker 7: I'm sure everybody got that everybody got people that rock with them in some way shape.
Speaker 2: When you defend the.
Speaker 3: Who it isn't absolutely I mean I do believe that. But she says she don't have a fake Instagram, just a fake Twitter. I'm talking about personally my Instagram, because that's the main thing I'm on. Like, No, I don't even don't. I don't clap back no more. It takes too much mental space.
Speaker 7: Simply turn your phone off out that, you know, it's nothing crazier to meeting people that complain about what's being said about them.
Speaker 1: Don't go on X by people who don't even know you.
Speaker 2: You, they don't even know.
Speaker 1: That's what I had to realize.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So that is just with them as.
Speaker 7: We in verbally abusive relationships with social media accounts.
Speaker 2: You're mad at x X, I ain't doing nothing to you and yourself.
Speaker 3: These people will never see you in their life, no, and if they do, they will not say what they coming.
Speaker 2: They probably ask you for a picture, you know. So that's that all right? Well, thank you, Jess. Now when we come back Donkey today we're giving a Donkey two.
Speaker 7: Man for After the Hour. This story is why you got to hear both sides. I'm not sure I agree with both sides, but we'll discuss, all right, We'll get to that next to the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Donkey up to day time.
Speaker 1: Damn, he hogged. It's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: I mean, trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 3: No more.
Speaker 7: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these things.
Speaker 3: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of day today?
Speaker 2: Well, jess hilarious.
Speaker 7: Donkey today for Wednesday, April twenty fourth goes to an Indiana man named Timothy Florence. Timothy is fifty three years old, and on Sunday he was arrested after he allegedly shot and killed his neighbor. Now, I know some of y'all are thinking there might be a perfectly logical reason as to why Timothy shot and killed his neighbor. I don't know if logical is the word I would use, but let's discuss. Timothy is claiming self defense after police said he shot his neighbor who was mowing grass near his property line.
Speaker 6: Okay, we got to hear both sides now.
Speaker 7: Deputies who saw the video said it showed the victim blowing the cut grass off his property as Florence blew it back toward him with the leaf blower, so they had like a little battle going on. Florence also reportedly pointed the leaf blow at the victim, blowing air on him. Then the victim began mowing in Florence's direction, almost hitting his leg and causing him to step aside and blow air at the victim again. Then Florence went behind the lawnmower to the other side of the victim, drew a handgun from his host, and shot the victim over his freaking lawn. There are really people out here who take the whole get off my lawn thing way too serious.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: I want to discuss this for a second because there was a video I posted on my Instagram at see the God, See Thagod, feel free to follow.
Speaker 6: There is a man I don't know if you saw this video, jess Envy.
Speaker 7: There's a man who thinks it's funny that acts like he's using his leaf blaws, and then when black women walk by with wigs on, he comes up behind them and off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now when I saw this video, first thing I thought was he's gonna get shot. Okay to me, what he is doing with that leaf blow by blowing women's wigs off, that's a sault to me, and I would consider the leaf blow of weapons. So I feel a person has the right to defend themselves against that. Never did I think that just a couple of days later, I would be reporting that a man is dead because of outdoor power equipment. There is a man dead this morning because a lawn care gone wrong. Now, Timothy is Timothy said he shot in self defense because he was in fear of his life. Why would you be afraid when you got a gun. This man didn't pull a gun on you. Didn't have a knife, not no hedge, clip, was nothing. Y'all was just blowing wind and grass back and forth on each other. Okay, until you, Timothy, decided to use bullets. That's why in life, you know, they tell you for every action there is an equal opposite reaction. At first, their actions were equal. You hit me with the leaf flaw, I hit you with the leaf flaw. That's equal. Opposite is you out a handgun and deciding to put me under the grass and I'm cutting now. Why did I tell you the story earlier about the man who was using the leaf blaw to blow wigs off black women's heads.
Speaker 6: Well, because if.
Speaker 7: This man Timothy, gets off for self defense because he feared for his life because someone was shooting the win of a wind blower at him and you know they were, you know, battling with outdoor power equipment. If he gets off in self defense, you know for that what you think gonna happen to your black ass if you keep running around here blowing the wigs off women's heads.
Speaker 6: The moral of the story.
Speaker 2: Is stop playing with people.
Speaker 7: Okay, you're using a wind blower to blow off wigs. Meanwhile that person may have a pistol on deck to push your wig back.
Speaker 6: Condolences to the fifty five.
Speaker 7: Year old man in Indiana who is no longer with us, and please let remy ma give his alleged killer, Timothy Florence the biggest he.
Speaker 1: Huh hee haw he ha, You stupid mother? Are you dumb?
Speaker 6: You think of self defense?
Speaker 1: They was way too far went too far, right far, and.
Speaker 7: They went too far, Like I don't think I can't. I don't know if I can chalk that up to self defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you said, it was equal at first, and then it was like, did you really hate him to do something else back.
Speaker 6: In the day telling them pull out a whole gun, and that's collect the situation.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: But I have seen that guy, yeah, do that blow wigs off of women's heads, and that is said, and a lot of bitches be backing like carrying these days.
Speaker 1: So yup, you're gonna catch a couple of bullets.
Speaker 6: Don't tell them nothing.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean that's why I did donkey to day to tell him something, right, but don't tell him nothing.
Speaker 6: Even though I'm telling them something, don't tell them nothing because that's all right.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that donkey. Today, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five four h five White looking at me. So I was, I was talking to Jess in the other room, right, and you know, me and my wife do a podcast, and me and my wife you talking about everything. If you tell me something, I'm telling her if she tells if you tell her something, she's telling me, just gonna let you know. So one day we in bed and we sitting there and she was like, bay, let me tell you something. She was like, one of my friends told me about this thing called the rose, right, and she was like, because listen. So she said she ordered the rose and she was like, I was like the rose he or whatever. She was like, now there's this new rose that I tried. And she was like, she was like, baby, when I tried this rose, And she started telling me what the rose did. Right. You know, I'm on the road, I'm doing shows, and then you try to do it. No, No, I didn't try.
Speaker 6: To try to do it.
Speaker 2: I did not trying to do it.
Speaker 6: She did. No, No, I did the truth.
Speaker 2: No I didn't.
Speaker 6: So you yellow, you want to be a tulip.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: So she tells me about this rose and how the rose is making her body do this and body do that. She was like, oh my god, the rose. And I felt the way.
Speaker 6: You got jealous.
Speaker 2: I did. You wouldn't use I use them right now? So I did not use the roads, but I felt the way, and I was upset because she was so excited about this rose, and I was like, I felt like, why you were excited about this damn roll? And I felt the way. So I just want to know do fellas feel away.
Speaker 1: With and make secure?
Speaker 2: Even took it against I took the batteries out when I went to work the next day. I was like, you aren't using this, patty?
Speaker 3: Patty, when did you realize? Yes, you realized that. It was like, wait, what am I doing?
Speaker 6: Your name is you? You got the right name, DJ?
Speaker 2: And so you never you never got insecure about your wife. No, no, there's got to be feelings out there because no, yeah, because I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a whole Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 2: You told the whole story just to be able to do that. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: But ton't compete with that.
Speaker 6: Whole story just so you could do that on the radio.
Speaker 3: You want something else and you are smiling and gage of his eyes and blushing and.
Speaker 2: He likes to see.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Brothers don't like to share their feelings because people like you want to.
Speaker 3: You was ready to make and that's what you do. You don't understand you blushing games.
Speaker 7: Yes, Daddy is so disgusted over there over there like god?
Speaker 2: Then all right, five eight five one O five one. Fellas, do you ever feel insecure or feel the way when your spouse are a significant other users a sex toy? Those are especially the new.
Speaker 1: Ones days days, Oh, that's assistance.
Speaker 2: It got to the point where Jess was like, I got that one, and one of the other producers was like, oh, I need it.
Speaker 1: Just like I order for you to you want Amazon Prime?
Speaker 2: All right, well that's the question. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Let's discuss that's sex toy? Make you feel insecure?
Speaker 6: Like they.
Speaker 3: Just we know, we know it's a note for you, but it's other men out there who get insecure about that.
Speaker 6: And they all like, skin you shut up.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club. Morning everybody. It's DJ env Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us. I was talking to Jess in the other room. Me and my wife do this podcast called the Kesey Crew Podcast, and on the last episode, I was talking about how I felt when she was telling me about the Rolls, the sex toy. Me and my wife talk about everything. One night ran bad and she was telling me. She was like, look, one of my friends recommended this rolls and when I tried it, she was like, yo, She's like it got to the point I had to stop. It was going. So my body was shaky, my fingernails was shaky. She was like, it was something I never seen, like an outer body experience. When I felt away, damn Like, I was like, word, I no doubt, I'm going to sleep And she was like, Dad, you ain't even ask me no questions. I said, I wanted to ask.
Speaker 3: Them when you gave me all info, y'all get you. So I kind of turned over with the sleep and damn me turned it back to it.
Speaker 2: I definitely turned my back. I definitely turned my back.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 2: So we had a discussion and I was like, yo, I feel away like I felt insecure and kind of jealous of the rose.
Speaker 1: So you know, the question is.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. Do people feel the same way like like I did? Like I even took the batteries out.
Speaker 3: Jesus, that is crazy. Now Chris says hidden my toys like he hides them because he'll get in the bed.
Speaker 1: I want to be in the bed and won't be behind it. You know what I'm saying, the toys you got in the bed?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Listen, my dad and I are grown together, so he understands I'm pregnant right now and nothing more than that dad to see.
Speaker 1: So No, he's a truck driver. He's gone most of the time. And yeah, so he just hides it.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's like, yo, you know I was gonna be home, like you can't put him up like what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So Solomon, you use him with your wife. First of all, don't don't worry about what me and my wife do.
Speaker 7: But I will tell you sensitive light skin individuals out there, sensitive.
Speaker 2: Light skin Chris, Yes, he is all right. Sex toys and tools.
Speaker 7: And you know the same way you need a wrench and a screwdriver and a hammer to get things done around the house. It's the same with sex toys. Look at them as tools. Will get you a little work belt, you know what I'm saying, a little Batman utility belt. Have you satisfy your pro two on it? Have your g spot tongue vibrated? You know what I'm saying, have your rolls, have your cardless wan vibe okay, and get the work.
Speaker 2: Get the damn.
Speaker 3: Basically describe his night belt the work.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you all? Man?
Speaker 7: Insecure over toys, hiding battery like she don't got three backups?
Speaker 1: Landscape her.
Speaker 2: It's like Melvin, good morning, Good morning, how you're doing? What's your thoughts? Melbourne?
Speaker 17: I want to say I'm in secure, but I do get upset when she might promise me something the day and I found that use her roads, but then she'd be good for the night.
Speaker 14: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 17: So you get said, I get upset because you promised me one thing.
Speaker 2: Then you know your junk promises? Okay, they came out. I'm with him on that jazz. Good morning, Jazz.
Speaker 13: What's up y'all?
Speaker 11: What's up you jazz?
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts? JA morning?
Speaker 12: My thought it says, yes, me is the choice as.
Speaker 8: Far as you using the roads.
Speaker 13: I had the same issue with an ex boyfriend of mine and the current voice of mine, but I just decided not to use the roads just to not get to they wait ify. I see why you brought the topic up. Because they had nick to do what y'all from n you y'all take each other all the time back then.
Speaker 2: You know what I think? I wonder.
Speaker 7: I wonder if men are getting jealous or if they feel more so like the brother who just called Phil, like once a woman does it, she don't want them anymore.
Speaker 2: She doesn't you know, got.
Speaker 3: Her fization is already fulfilled like that, it's already you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I wanted them more disappointed that they didn't get some as opposed to being jealous.
Speaker 2: Video yo, talk to me, video, Oh yo, what's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 8: So I'm listening to you, right.
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 17: I think you kind of look at it wrong.
Speaker 13: I think you instead of resisting the road.
Speaker 8: You gotta look at it as part of the part of the team.
Speaker 12: Now, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, y'all, that's right.
Speaker 8: You got to incorporate it to the whole situation.
Speaker 17: It's gonna work out for your problem.
Speaker 7: It's a tool, bro, it's a tool. Look at it like it's a tool. Like you can't when you were around the house. There's certain things you know, like when your toilet called up, what do you grab?
Speaker 2: Juna? You need a tool. Look at these things as tools. Man, you're looking at it all wrong. It's a tool, bro Pops. What you say, just Alaris Pops is here. We got come to the Mike O g oh god, mikeel Ladies and gentlemen. This is just Alarics Poppies. He's spending the day with that.
Speaker 3: Why would you think my father because he's O GV.
Speaker 2: What's he's America.
Speaker 16: What I feel is I would be upset for a while, but then I think it frees up time for Sports Center. Never really watched the whole thing, but I think, but the rose asked to the element, is I can get to watch the front half and the back half.
Speaker 7: Because it gets things done so good. Yeah, okay, okay, I feel what you're saying. I never look at it like that.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, sometimes you can just get more dumb for yourself.
Speaker 2: You know, I got bowling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you retired more so like you just like you tired all the time. So it's like you you you appreciate the roles, like.
Speaker 16: Maybe I can go first and let the rose finish up.
Speaker 1: Versa.
Speaker 14: You know, I.
Speaker 7: Think you should always let the roads open up for you, though, because then you ensure she gets hers.
Speaker 2: So if you get in there, you know, and it don't take long.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. The rose takes care of all the rose. We were tired after it was like, all right, so we know. You never let the rules open up. You let the rules headline. Okay, okay, the guy opens up, and then you're doing a lot.
Speaker 2: I know, five one, five one if you're just joining us. I was talking about me and my wife's podcast. We have a podcast called the Casey Crew podcast. We were talking about one night. She was telling me about the roles that one of her friends recommended to her. She got it, and she was like, the rolls was this and that and other, and it made me feel the way like it made me feel the way where I hit the battle.
Speaker 7: I just want one story, and I just want one of you actually satisfying your wife.
Speaker 2: Just one podcast. I need to start listening. You need to listen to stories that you be presenting.
Speaker 6: Listen to them because that's normal.
Speaker 2: Since you've been working there, have you heard one? I got six and sex stories? All right? No, success, don't play them.
Speaker 1: Kids came out to deal.
Speaker 2: That's right. Six success story. Let's talk about eight hundred and five eight five one five one it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 1: Let's say.
Speaker 2: Y'all talking about it? You know we talking about it.
Speaker 16: It's topping times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club, moring, everybody's stej En v Jess, hilarious, charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, We're talking about me and my wife. We have a podcast called a Casey Crew podcast where we talk about everything relationship, marriage, everything that you could possibly imagine. And on the last episode, we were talking about my wife got a rose, her friend recommended a role. She tried it and was telling me all the rolls of this, the roads of that, and it made me feel away. I'm like nah, So I hit the batteries and we were talking about fellas dude that do sex toys make you feel insecure? Uncomfortable? We got John on the line, John, Good Morning, The Morning, The Morning, DJ. What's up John?
Speaker 12: I was I was coiling to tell you that I tried to to melt that roles man.
Speaker 7: Damn, why would you melt something that brings your wife joy?
Speaker 10: Because I heard a lot about it, but it wasn't working for me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's not supposed to work. You trying to on the wrong person, John, No.
Speaker 13: No, I was just trying it around me.
Speaker 11: I just didn't like the fact that it brought my wife that much.
Speaker 2: Did it will bring it with you? Well?
Speaker 1: Did it? Did it stop her from pleasuring you?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 1: Damn? So you're just being a hater.
Speaker 11: I see.
Speaker 3: I can see if y'all stopped having sex a lot because due to the roads.
Speaker 1: But he had nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: Like, nah, you're talking about this you No, No, I can't have that if you called it you at all.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, man, it wasn't happening.
Speaker 7: If you called a utility man in your house and he came over with no tools, the first thing you would ask him is where the tools at?
Speaker 6: That's how y'all got to treat it. When y'all be in the bedroom, why are you.
Speaker 2: Going to read? But it might not be working if you too, might not work all the time. Thank God, thank you? Hello, Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Mama?
Speaker 2: Susan soundsous with Susan, I hear, Oh my god, it's well ahead, Susan tell us Susan.
Speaker 13: So okay, I was married when we were both in the military and he went to Korea for a year. I had a toy. He came home and it was over. And this was before that machine that was suck to bean dry?
Speaker 6: Yes, which one is that the road?
Speaker 1: Hey girl, what's up?
Speaker 2: So he got a divorce because he found your sex toy.
Speaker 13: He I left it in the shower unintentionally. So we when we got married, we didn't have sex before marriage, so we didn't test driver or anything like that. And it was some froplemental right, like you take bottamins as a supplement, and he didn't know that I was using the supplement and I accidentally left it out in a shower and he came home from Korea. I was excited to see him. He came, got a shower and he was like what yeah, and it was over after that.
Speaker 2: What would you rather you be doing?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I probably should have been doing that, but I won't.
Speaker 1: But now I am my god, I know that's right, Susan.
Speaker 7: I'm looking online right now with the twenty twenty four upgraded female rose flowers purple.
Speaker 6: Now, yes, you see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they got to that walmart y'all got this arm bring one coming out. It's orange at the sip and then white the bottom.
Speaker 2: Damn you know all your stuff?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this y'all?
Speaker 11: What up?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: This is real? Real's what up though? Talk to us? Rial man?
Speaker 8: Look vy bro, Loop tell you you can't beat the machine.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: You gotta join it.
Speaker 17: You gotta join it, Bro, You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't beat it.
Speaker 11: There here already.
Speaker 17: We gotta deal with it.
Speaker 2: It's like AI. You ain't gonna be find it. You learn to use it.
Speaker 17: Man, you gotta use it all her.
Speaker 2: Don't let her use it on herself. You gotta use it on her.
Speaker 13: And you add to a little thing to it.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, bro, she can use it all you want to, but she ain't gonna get the senseactiony like you use it on her.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 7: And I'm glad you said that, my brother, because that's why I keep saying it's a tool. When you when you and that thing together are working is one.
Speaker 2: Now you're really doing something.
Speaker 3: But see that, No, you ain't really doing nothing but hurting. Now you're trying to kill the cat basically, because what the rose is designed to do is everything all in one already, So you even use the roads to get you excited. But don't go go all the way and let the man finish, or you let the man and you ain't done, and then you use the roads because you you only you know your body. You know your body more than the man. That thing is powered up, especially when especially your joy the batteries is you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, doing other things while the rose is working. You can be kissing on her neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if it's too much construction going on down there, it will it will get destroyed.
Speaker 1: So you gotta thing.
Speaker 2: You handle the rest.
Speaker 3: Because it's like seventeen modes and and then this, you know, it's the.
Speaker 1: Cycles. So you don't want to beat it up like you'd be.
Speaker 6: Like dang and you be running you're seventeen.
Speaker 2: Like this, But the power in that thing is.
Speaker 1: Crazy, so no, just let her do it.
Speaker 3: And then you, yeah, like you said, you kiss on the neck, get on the mood, talk to her because roses can't.
Speaker 1: Talk roses roses, so you have to talk to him.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know what, I feel disgusted about the fact that you know what I have in my mind, Charlomagne walking the his bedroom. But ass nigga with a utility on.
Speaker 1: One side, rose on one.
Speaker 2: Side, three thousand side. It ain't no plugs in the back like that.
Speaker 7: Just you know what discussed me, the fact that ain't orgasm in ten years?
Speaker 2: Okay told us that.
Speaker 7: Now you're telling us that she using a sex toy and you mad about that?
Speaker 2: Why won't you let her be happy?
Speaker 7: Your okay?
Speaker 2: You know what discussed me. You don't have one success story, A million of them listen to you don't have one all the success stories man, a million. But I'm tired of you doing this. I'm laying yourself down on this craw brother for years. Million enough last year, when.
Speaker 7: When real love came out two years ago, I didn't make my wife all gathering man, ten years now I'm hiding my wife batteries.
Speaker 2: You take the cap and doing this. You do what everybody you go crazy?
Speaker 7: This is crazy to met me all your utility about that? I am because you know what I want you to do. I want you to get some get back. I act like it's your vibrator. Put a little brown on the end of it. Make her jealous back in you, makes.
Speaker 2: You got I'm never talking about your waterproof cover vibrator.
Speaker 7: I'm even putting little chocolate on the end of it before you and you put it under your pillow and you make sure you find that.
Speaker 6: You're gonna think it's yours. She's gonna be jealous.
Speaker 1: That's roll with you. That's why.
Speaker 16: That's why my brothers don't talk about this. Right in twenty twenty five, the roads will be talking.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Just joined us today.
Speaker 1: Lines don't do that.
Speaker 19: Talk to she don't spend upbody talk the world why jes worldwide talk on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 15: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 1: Could get you to see. It's time to set it off.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Caitlyn Clark, she strikes a twenty eight million dollar a Nike deal.
Speaker 1: It's an eight year deal and.
Speaker 3: When you break that up, it's three pointy five mili a year, way more than what she would be getting from the w NBA. This deal also includes her getting a signature basketball shoe down the road. I don't like that down the road like because it's eight years. I feel like that's so long.
Speaker 1: Still to put yourself a little bit yeah.
Speaker 3: One day I saw I want to say four yeah, No, it's eight.
Speaker 2: I think under Armor offered her I think a four year deal and under My deal was actually worth more money, but she decided to.
Speaker 3: Govern with nine k Yeah, Kaitlyn signed. She first signed an NIL deal with Nike in twenty twenty two. However, it expired at the end of the twenty three twenty four season, and it was reported earlier this month that Caitlyn's w NBA contract was a four year, three hundred and thirty eight thousand deal, which gives her seventy six thousand, five hundred and thirty five dollars.
Speaker 6: We're dropping the clues bombs with Kaitlyn Clark.
Speaker 7: I hope Kaitlyn Clark goes to the w NBA and performs their ass off. I hope Angel Reese goes there and performs our ass off, because all of that's going to do is make everything in the WNBA rise. It's gonna make all of it's gonna make it better for a women's basketball period.
Speaker 2: And they've seen that already, and they should be able to restructure after the first year because they're already saying they got to get bigger arenas they're selling more jerseys, so they can't you saw for last year's salary off of because next year they're gonna make a ton of money. Probably I'm not gonna say double, but I think damn now, and.
Speaker 7: Somebody give Asia Wilson a sneaker deal. What are y'all waiting on to give the best player in the NBA a sneaker deal?
Speaker 2: Now is the time she needsnature.
Speaker 3: Well, another good fact that this Nike deal with Kaitlyn Clark, because that's what we're talking about, is the richest sponsorship contract for a women's basketball player. Yep, she's just the third active w NBA player to have a shoe deal with a major brand.
Speaker 2: So congratulations, congression Kit.
Speaker 1: I just wish it wasn't eight years, but congratulations.
Speaker 2: It makes it.
Speaker 7: It's gonna make it better for everybody like that. Stuff like that opens the doors for yeah, you know, the Asian Wilson the world.
Speaker 2: But we have to go and support. We got to make sure that you know, you buy your girls the Kaitlyn Clark sneaker and we support.
Speaker 6: Depends how they look.
Speaker 7: We're gonna treat it just like we treat any of sneaker. Okay, depends how now look support Kevin Durant sneaker. We support Kyrie Urvan sneaker. We support and if.
Speaker 2: They look good, the rule changing.
Speaker 6: Now if you even.
Speaker 2: Bought the brothers, what the did? Slide to the house right now, I know that ball brand slots all right?
Speaker 1: Cool? Listen now this is worldwide news, right.
Speaker 3: So Grinder is facing Grinder, y'all is facing Yes, Grinder, the dating app for gays. Yes, it's facing a class action lawsuit. So more than six hundred and seventy Grinder users joined a class at lawsuit against the lgbt Q dating app U. The lawsuit was fouled in the UK, which makes his worldwide news, and claims the company monetized sensitive information such as HIV status. They're accusing the app of sharing information about their health, sex lives, and sexual orientation to it to advertisers without.
Speaker 1: Their knowledge or consent.
Speaker 3: If Grinder really is sharing whether they are HIV positive, HIV positive or not with other companies, that would be considered a breach of a breach of data protection laws.
Speaker 1: They're reportedly thousands.
Speaker 3: Of others willing to join the class action too, but people can only join if they use Grinder if they use the Grinder at before April twenty twenty. So if you were a user before April twenty twenty, yes this this applies to you. But if you joined Grinder after, no, they're not going to be held liable.
Speaker 7: Most people don't read the terms and conditions of any of these websites. Y'all sign you ain't never read the terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok chat, Grinder, y'all don't read Christian mingle.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't never read the terms and conditions of none of these places.
Speaker 3: And these companies know that, so they put they put it all the way at the bottom, because nobody reading, anybody reading the bottom, right, all right, nobody Jesus, let's go, please go pay.
Speaker 2: Bottles, get read all the time. Honey, I don't what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Grinder denied the claims. They try to deny the claims, right, you know, we can't just my god, not serious, listen. So a rep from Grinder basically said, we are committed to protecting all of our.
Speaker 1: Users or whatever, right, even the ones in the UK. All right.
Speaker 3: The law firm that filed that class action suit believes members of the class action will take home at these sums of money given the severity of the breach. So all six hundred and seventy Grinder users, y'all gonna be up if they you know, if this goes you'all way.
Speaker 7: I got to read more this situation because I would I would think that they got terms and conditions that they either got to agree upon or not agree agree upon, so that there are people who didn't agree upon those terms and conditions or they weren't asking for those terms and conditions.
Speaker 6: Are telling people that they were sharing their and.
Speaker 3: For me, yeah, they supposedly they were. No, supposedly they changed it in didn't tell me before. Yeah, they just didn't make it know, And that's why nobody really caught it because, like you said, people don't use so nobody really caught that information change.
Speaker 1: But yeah they changed it. Well, thank you, just with the mess, no problem.
Speaker 2: All right, Well let's get to the mix. It's the Breakfast Cloa. Good morning. You're checking out the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody. It's the DJ Envy Jess Hilaris Charlamage, the God we are the Breakfast Club. We got a salute to NL Chopper for joining us this morning.
Speaker 7: Salute to NL chopper Man and his duck boots and his duck boots. But the song he got slut Me Too, or whatever it's called to me, that's just a positive affirmation. And I know y'all want to clown the young man, but truth be told. As hard as it is for some people to get up in the morning and get motivated, whatever helps him and gets him motivated, I ain't mad at it.
Speaker 2: And if it helps somebody else to get motivated, I ain't mad at it.
Speaker 6: Do your thing at Ellie, Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: And also, your podcast festival is this weekend man, this Saturday, the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival will be happening in Atlanta, Georgia at Pull Me Yards Wallowing. Gilly gonna be on that stage, just hilarious.
Speaker 7: Gonna be on that stage, you know, doing her podcast Carefully Reckless, Horrible Decisions, Mandy and Weezy on that stage, Paul Minds podcast, dre and Lex Debbie Brown will be there doing her Deeply Well podcast. Will Lucas will be there with Black Tech, Green Money, and the ball Alert Show will be there with a very special guest. I don't know if we can announce the guests yet, but yeah, it's one of Atlanta's greatest. So we'll see you Saturday. Make sure you go get your tickets at blackfec dot com. Slash Podcast Festival are a bit bright dot com. There's still some general emission tickets left, man, So we will see you Saturday at.
Speaker 2: Atl And we're gonna be in Atlanta Friday. That's right. We're gonna be broadcasting live from Clark University. So if you're a student at Clock, find out how you can get tickets. And we can't wait to see you guys there. Yeah. I saw something. They got to register somewhere. I'm sure they had a register. I saw. I saw Clark Atlanta tag us and something yesterday. Let me see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, what I'm saying, go to whatever? What is this?
Speaker 7: A the au C C E N t R A L l C Instagram.
Speaker 1: Damn, you sound like me when I first started.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, April twenty six, from six d and to ten am.
Speaker 7: Will be at the Aldred Aldridge Auditorium, Clock Atlanta University with Far Atlanta Station ninety six one, the beat.
Speaker 2: Up and at c AU that's Clock Atlanta University c AU nineteen eighty eight. Oh okay, nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 7: Yes, we see y'all Saturday, I mean Friday, all right, clock Atlanta and when.
Speaker 2: We come back, we got the positive note.
Speaker 3: You got something, just yes, Because the first weekend in May, Friday May third and Saturday May fourth, your girl just Hilarious will be on a stage in Louisville, Kentucky, at Louisville Comedy Club. So make sure you get your tickets. I got four shows that weekend and that's coming up, y'all. The tickets are almost actually sold out, but get hop up on there and get them. I know, y'all be like you got you sell tables, and they people be complaining like I don't have three friends.
Speaker 1: You don't have three friends? That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Three friends is tough.
Speaker 3: Three yes these days. But just act like y'all cool for that night, honey, he come out and laugh. Y'all might end up better friends after my show. So get your ticket show at larisofficial dot com or www dot Louisville Comedy dot com.
Speaker 2: What is the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 6: Good morning,