Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment News, Rihanna revealed that some of her fashion choices over the years are shocking to her. Now, Neo opens up about dating two women at the same time. And yeah, and Beyonce has a documentary highlighting her journey to country music, premiering this Friday. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO our chief love officer, Steve Harvey, Mikayla and Oak Grove says, I was having a FaceTime sexual relation. I was having FaceTime sexual relations with a man and his wife walked in. The wife is my hairstylist and a jarn good one. So I hope she never finds out it was me.
Speaker 1: But what if she knows and she ruins my hair? Should I stop going to her?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh, let me. I'll tell you this right now, because you gonna leave over by there one time you have some patches and they know how to fix it. The way you leave looking good, and then tomorrow all you wake up in your whole hairstyle on your pillow case. Yeah, but you know, once again, here we go, somebody doing something ratchet, something raggedy normalizing it like you know, I know I was wrong. You don't hear none of that. You think I should stop going over there because she do my hair. That's all you need to know. That's what you came away with. See, I'm telling you, man, the world were in today is just abnormally normal. So no, I think you should just go on and wait and see how it go. Gone down there, gone down there until she find out. And the beautiful thing about it is she could never find out, and then the beautiful thing is she might know now. So the only way for you to come a piece and turns with this is to go down there, sit in that chair and find out. If you find yourself getting choked by that damn kate, did you know?
Speaker 1: Gamble? All right?
Speaker 3: If you go back in that shampoo bowl and a full of water already, yeah, fib round your chest?
Speaker 1: Yeah whoa Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Jamika and Scranton, Jamika writes, I had sex with a guy, and we later realized we were better as friends. I introduced him to a friend of mine and they're dating. He wants to tell the girl that we had sex. She's my friend and I don't care, So why does he does?
Speaker 1: She need to know who is this dude?
Speaker 3: Dude? Who is this dude? Yeah, y'all dating somebody, y'all, y'all need to do a check on him. Y'all need to find out who he really is. It's it's something in his background. Y'all need to look into y'all. Y'all need to background check because I just he got.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll feel better if he gets it off his chest, you know, start with the.
Speaker 3: Better getting that off his chest? What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Why is it on his chest? Why is it a goodern?
Speaker 2: It wants to be honest. It wants to be honest. There are some men out there that appreciate honesty.
Speaker 1: I tell you what I to to, what I to? What? Gon?
Speaker 3: Take you stupid ass down there? Don't tell me.
Speaker 1: She's gonna jump you so fast? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to tiff in Saint Petersburg, TIF says, I walked in on my husband washing up in the sink. He was wiping below his waist and then he washed his face with the same towel. I don't want his beard, hair close to my face or mouth. Now, how do I politely tell him. He's disgusting. Lady, you need to stop.
Speaker 1: He went from the bottom to the top.
Speaker 3: Girl bye, like she ain't been from bottom to the top. She's all married, said no, no, no, y'all married. Girl bye, don't don't don't write us about this here? How do I tell him? He discussed he was washing up on the bottom? He man, no, no, no, yeah, okay, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, bottom in the front whatever, whatever you're talking about. You married, you ain't been down there and then back up to the top.
Speaker 1: The girl stopped bye bye.
Speaker 3: Next unless you're talking about he was washing his behind, now that's totally different. But you just said below his waist. I know what you meant. Now you don't want it up there by his being girl bye? Stop stop who you thinking? Girls stopped? Stop it?
Speaker 1: So she We're not.
Speaker 3: Gonna do this on this damn show. Now, see what I'm just saying. We're just saying, Okay, if he's washing his backside his thing, that you got to throw that one away, that one has to be burned.
Speaker 1: And he put it on his burn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you put that on your face, then that's a whole nother thing. But then you ain't gonna have to tell him that because that cityess start all right, we're moving because your butt crackers cut through that so right through it. Nothing.
Speaker 1: You can't think we get it like that other part right there by? Okay, last one, last.
Speaker 3: One, bottom up, take the top, girl, girl, you this fault.
Speaker 1: Little Okay? You ready? That's what man.
Speaker 3: That's so you can be married with this person. Go down from the bottom to the top of many times. You won't keep me three four time? Just trade you do. I bet.
Speaker 1: I'm disgusted divorced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go hanging with.
Speaker 2: The next all right, Asa in little Rock says, my wife and I have a blended family of eight kids. Her ex husband came inside my house last week and she offered him a drink. So I did the same thing when my ex wife came to get her kids. Why is my wife so upset? She can do it, but I can't do it here.
Speaker 3: Y'all just got a little club down there, y'all. Everybody's stopping here for a drink. Yeah, okay, oh, y'all got a little club now, all right, come on in. I don't know what she upset about, you know, I'll tell you right now. I bet not to walk in my house and a man shouting up, been here drinking a cocktail.
Speaker 1: And what would you do?
Speaker 3: No, damn. First of all, it's not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen, you know. And somebody you was with sitting up in my house drinking liquing, man, But it's.
Speaker 1: Everybody was.
Speaker 3: You picked them, pick them kids up out in the car. They coming out. Set your ass in the cart, right, Hey, dog, I'll see you. They'd be out in a minute. How you doing, dog, you're good? Yeah, we do all this hollering through the screen. Hey man, y'all be safe now, ye take care? Yeah, as soon as he back out the drive, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Selo.
Speaker 2: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.