Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sureley, Finally in the NBA, road teams won last night. That's what we do know. Road teams won. Now we got a series. The Pacers beat the Bucks one twenty five to one oh eight.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Pascal Side he went thirty seven points. Miles Turner had twenty two. Man, but that game was never close. It was it was always the Pacers. They led the entire way. Also, man, the Timberwolves hold off the Suns again to go two oh up on the Suns. I don't know what's gonna happen with the Phoenix. Man, they lost one on five to ninety three.
Speaker 3: They just can't.
Speaker 2: They got Brandy Beal, you got Devin Booker, and you got Durand I mean they can't put it together right now. Man, defense for the Timberwolves. Man with Carl of the Towns and Rudy Gobert. Man, they are down in that paint. They're not letting anything get in that basket. They're not doing that well.
Speaker 3: The coo sound like a sportscaster to thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But look at this one here, man, The Mavericks over the Clippers ninety six to ninety three. Go ahead, Dallas. They ended up man the types series at oneer piece. Man Luca was unconscious with thirty two points. Kyrie Irvin chipped in twenty three. Once again, you got you got some all stars over there. For the Clippers, Paul George, Harden and Kawhi Litterard had his first game. He missed nine games. This is his first playoff game this season for information in his knee. But he backed, he tripped in. He chipped in fifteen, but Paul George was twenty two. Harden between two. But it wasn't enough to top the Dallas Mavericks as they tied the series at one apiece. I don't know about this series here, uncle, I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: I can't call this one. This one.
Speaker 2: This is one that's you know, I can see if they keep playing like that, Dallas can pull this off. That's the closest series. They four and five seeds, so I think they can pull it off. The Dallas games a right, I feel that. But tonight though, tonight though you got the Heaton Celtics and the Pelicans and the thunder that come on, New Orleans, come on, now we need y'all stay in here, man, we need everybody to stay in there.
Speaker 3: Come on, New Orleans.
Speaker 2: I just want New Orleans staying there because I want to go down there and just go down there and to a playoff games. I can just get some gumbo. That's pretty much all I'm in there for. I ain't in it for not enough.
Speaker 3: Playing yourself trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we got to get because they're going home up.
Speaker 3: Get yourself a little drive together for some gumbo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're not They're not gonna be there, so we're gonna see what happens. Man. Those those are the games. That's what happened last night is sports and man, we're gonna see what happens. Well. But you know there's some teams that's in two O holes. So you know the Lakers is one of them. So we're gonna see if the Lakers can come out of this, man, and see what happens on Friday night when they play again. So well, because some teams have two o holes, but you know you can fight back. You know, everybody de finish their home court. You know it's your turn. So you got the Fenels. That's all we have right there, Shirley has sports.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 3: Couple of suggestions. It's sir, huge terms like they in an ow it two holes instead of saying they got two holes. Of course, when we put it together, sound like something help I said, all right, don't work inflammation no more, just say swelling.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man needs some advice Steve. He wants to know if his wife is cheating while he's on the road. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.