Speaker 1: All right, guys, these are hypothetical situations. We want to hear what kind of advice you would give these men. These men are wanting advice from the men on the show. This guy says, I temporarily huh you show about that?
Speaker 2: Am I sure about what?
Speaker 3: I'd give? Great advice?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Well, we're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna see. Let's go. All right, here's the here's the first one.
Speaker 1: This is from a guy who says, I shut off my wife's my wife's AMEX card. What do I tell her to keep her from calling customer service?
Speaker 2: That's you guys can give advice on that.
Speaker 3: Oh you shouldn't have done that, though, Donald that you and your way are gonna have a conversation on budgeting and how much money needs to be spent. You can't just cut your wife card off. And now you you just thanked the car cut off and you ain't told it you've done it.
Speaker 4: That's just wow, that's what you would get. I'd be on the phone customer service just lying what you cut it off?
Speaker 3: Turn it back on?
Speaker 4: But I'm really talked to my mama. I ain't even talking to me. Express you better get this car back on, for I love my marriage.
Speaker 2: Turn it on.
Speaker 4: You can't, you can't. You gotta send another one.
Speaker 5: Oh no, see over, I tell her that, I tell her that the car was stolen American Express. Cut it off and should be straighten this whole story as and then while it's off, let's just have a budget talk. But right now the cars.
Speaker 3: Stolen in the trunk. Kick it out.
Speaker 2: We don't get a new car, but we need to go.
Speaker 3: Over a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's advice for the guys.
Speaker 1: All right, here's another one from a guy who says, my wife put on an old swimsuit and asked me if it still fits. It's too much body meat was hanging out. What do I tell her?
Speaker 3: What YE tell you?
Speaker 2: Guys say that.
Speaker 4: She's gorgeous in it?
Speaker 5: Well, what I do is, yeah, we got body meat.
Speaker 2: Hanging out now, it's too much of it.
Speaker 1: He says, you're gonna say it like that tell me that they need advice.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think we ought to go to the pool today.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 3: That's just nice swim.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say nothing bad by my white's body.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's it beautiful smart man. Uh see, yeah, go ahead, I'm yes.
Speaker 5: What I do is like I'll take another and take a whole nother gradual approach. I'll go and refrigerator and get out of can of Grands biscuits and I'll peel the label off, and then I'll take that spoon and I'll stick it right in that track.
Speaker 3: And when that.
Speaker 5: Biscuit busto, I'm gonna say, no, baby, that's what your back looks like.
Speaker 2: No way, you won't.
Speaker 5: You won't you want some more biscuits?
Speaker 2: Are? Here's another one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because when you when you, when you when you when you open up them, canna bisky, you put that spoon on that sea pop like that. That wasn't a lot of them back to be looking like we had it. You know.
Speaker 2: Here's another on.
Speaker 5: What they called biscuit bak Did they pop out like that? And just then you just asked, but do you want some more biscuits? No good in here where she don't want no biscuits? I mean we probably won't make that out to.
Speaker 1: The All right, help help this guy out, he says. My wife's nephew looks just like me. I could possibly be the boy's daddy.
Speaker 2: What do I tell my wife what that fellaw advice that's all they need.
Speaker 4: No, that ain't my son, that's it.
Speaker 2: I don't know who is dad is better go.
Speaker 4: Find it, But it ain't me.
Speaker 3: Everybody got a twin, you know they say that everybody got a twin.
Speaker 5: I bet you'll never see us next to each other ever again.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: It's the last time you'd have seen us side by side. Hey, Junior, coming over? No, hell no, no going outside. Yeah, I'm leaving the house.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, Frank phone call for today. Thank you guys. Right after this, you're listening Morning show