Speaker 1: Rihanna recently admitted to British Vogue that she can't believe some of the fashions she used to wear before becoming a mom. When asked what her what's her fashion dick, Rihanna said, I did so much sugar honey iced tea in my life.
Speaker 2: I had my nipples out, I have my panties out.
Speaker 1: But now those are the things I guess as a mom, as an evolved young lady, that I feel like I would never do. I'm just like, oh my god, I really did that. Rihanna, of course, has two sons with rapper Asap Rocky, And so here's the question, Steve, do you do you ever look back at some of your fashion choices.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know, ever think I wore that hell blue cheese, not handle.
Speaker 3: Every last one of the big assup suits, every last no costume looking airs out, fishing all them, all them long collars on it, and all this mixing, the back cuffing the pants, all that hous buttons, down coat down to my fingertips. Yeah, no regrets, no regrets, no regrets. Made the whole NBA draft looked.
Speaker 4: Like it was.
Speaker 2: Trendsetter.
Speaker 3: I'm reading Dalen Rose Neil walk across the stage in the first place, called Bello Anthony, all of them, everybody up and there.
Speaker 4: Man, I made all them.
Speaker 3: Big ass suits famous on the Apollo no I represented Cleveland, Detroit, Phillips.
Speaker 4: Hall, Saint Louis. I represented all.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's a good thing on it, all right.
Speaker 3: So I wish I had kept some of them pants because now they back.
Speaker 2: What you what you do with them.
Speaker 4: They gave all the suits away.
Speaker 3: Man, it hurt my heart now, all in big as hands. In fact, I just bought a Berry Gucci pant the other day, just like the save.
Speaker 2: The money you could have saved.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on, So, Neo shocked his fans after he confirmed to a TMZ reporter that he has two girlfriends. After he was spotted out with two beautiful women, Neo was asked if he thought polygamy should be legalized, and he said that people should do whatever the heck they want to do. He stated that he's never been in a situation like this before. When he was asked if he would recommend polygamy to others, Neo said, nope, I don't recommend anything to anybody.
Speaker 2: What works for me might not work for you. So here's a question for you guys. Jeeve huh, Joe Joel might not.
Speaker 4: Said he that's one thing he said for damn.
Speaker 1: So do you think polygamy, which of course is being married to more than one woman one person?
Speaker 2: Would that work for you? You got my house.
Speaker 4: I don't work in my house.
Speaker 2: I know that's right, take care of one.
Speaker 3: Well, now, lady over here at the house without five people.
Speaker 4: In the room with me, so I know didn't Hell, well, we ain't gonna go up there later. Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's a word I'm not because he always getting caught cheating, cheating, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But sometimes neo though, just sometimes he.
Speaker 1: Was out with them though, holding both of their hands, walking the pitch together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shouldn't meet a picture. Let me see they're all three holding hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were all three holding hands.
Speaker 1: I think it was at the grove in l A twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll think back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, really when I had nothing to lose, But I I never it would have been hard for me to find two women that wanted me.
Speaker 4: At the same day. Yeah, yeah, I did it at the same time.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to find somebody now won't.
Speaker 4: Meet twenty eight walking holding hands. Hey he was only we should have a political holiday aligament weekend. That'll be see right. Wow, let's go to it. Wow. See that's why I was trying to make money. Would you just a weekend of it? Just see how if we like it?
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 4: Hey dog, you ain't gonna have no weekend. Gone see if you like it.
Speaker 1: Exhausted, Oh he has star all right, but yeah, that's that's his thing now.
Speaker 2: So he said it works for him, may not work for you, but it works for him.
Speaker 4: This is what we're gonna see how long this work? I mean, this ain't gonna last.
Speaker 2: Watch everybody was all smiles when they were together.
Speaker 4: You know how many exes out and had. I was, oh god, it pit you smiling with.
Speaker 2: But not two exes at the same time.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 3: If you being there arguing with two people and now one of y'all gonna cook something eat this evening? Now, what do y'all remember?
Speaker 4: They t God talk. I can't get nothing eat around here, both of y'all just sitting up on the cow.
Speaker 2: Finally, the moving on to this one.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for something to watch, this weekend, you can watch Beyonce's new documentary, Call Me Country Beyonce in Nashville's Renaissance. The documentary aims to explain what led Beyond Say to do a country album, as well as how hers and other country music artists contributions connect to the history of black artists in Nashville. Call Me Country Beyonce and Nashville's Renaissance starts streaming this Friday on Max.
Speaker 2: You don't want to watch that. I want to watch Neil, Neil.
Speaker 3: I want to watch.
Speaker 1: Neil and go Beyonce with your hair, girls say with your hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, long ago, long ago hair. Yes, yes, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after Kanye has outdone himself, this time with the most disrespectful statement ever.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it right after this You're listening Morning Show