Speaker 1: We've got a return player today. His name is Daniel and he is.
Speaker 2: One and two against you all time Brooks. So we asked him, how did you beat her that one time? Daniel says it was kind of a slum dog millionaire moment really, where everything aligned to just facts that he knew from his own life. Did that include the back room torture scene?
Speaker 1: To Daniel? Did brook tort you a little bit? That is so dark?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, Okay, if you'd like that, we can throw that in this round.
Speaker 1: Some guys would like to well, that's not a lie. No, it's not a lie.
Speaker 3: That is true. Daniel, How are you feeling about your chances this time around?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's always fifty to fifty beating you on the radio.
Speaker 3: And really like, if you listen to this segment, it's more of like a ninety ten situation, you know, me winning.
Speaker 1: The odds are your favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not good at math, hopefully that's not in this Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you're not very good at smack talk either. Daniel. You're too polite. Yeah, you're a very kind, gentle soul.
Speaker 2: But maybe that'll humble Okay, maybe his humility will play to his advantage though, because brook is leaving the studio while she heads out, you got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat her outright if you want to win. Are you ready, Lamb? Good luck my man? Your time starts now. The winner of the first ever season of American Idol celebrates a birthday today.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Kelly?
Speaker 2: The uppermost portion of the Sun's atmosphere shares its name with what Popular beer path What Mexican dish translates to little Meats in English. Live from New York, It's Saturday night, is how every episode of what TV show starts?
Speaker 1: Sorry that light?
Speaker 2: What River was the setting for the book Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Name the fruit that's served in black forest Cake.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hear that's part of that.
Speaker 1: Name the fruit that served in black forest cake. Three BlackBerry, two BlackBerry. He went with a pie. That's the answer. Okay, Brooks back in the studio by bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Daniel says on my phone screener here that you are a tile setter, slash contractor and the latest thing in contracting is large format tile panels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, I am fascinated by that.
Speaker 2: Are we talking like five by ten with no grout lines? Are you more of a six by six guy? Well, they start five by ten, but we make them to the format of the wall. Jeffrey fascinated by this because I could see us doing that with shower stuff, fireplaces, literally anywhere.
Speaker 1: Where's your favorite place to tile.
Speaker 3: Daniels, is this conversation?
Speaker 1: This is my slum dog millionaire moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, as well as showers, fire shower. Oh, Daniel, we're going to do tile talk. We're done with this segment for like twenty minutes, but we got.
Speaker 1: To go to Brook tame for you should just skip me, but you gotta answer Brook. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can't wait for your podcast to come out.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: The winner of the first ever season of American Idol celebrates a birthday today.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 3: Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 2: The uppermost portion of the sun's atmosphere shares its name with what popular beer? Uh? Corona what Mexican dish translates to little meats in English?
Speaker 3: Oh interested, Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Burrito Live from New York. It's Saturday night. It's how every episode of what TV show starts Sday night Live?
Speaker 2: What River was the setting for the book Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Mississippi. Name the fruit that's served in black forest cake? Cherry's all right, man, I wish we could talk tiles more, but we don't have time for it. We gotta go the scoreboard first with Jose sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Dude appropriate, I have a name for your podcast with Jeffery. You should call it Let's tile a while.
Speaker 3: All right? Forgot as if you couldn't make it sound more boring?
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like.
Speaker 3: A bad SNL sketch.
Speaker 1: Daniel, you got too correct today? Here we go and Brook Yeah, five correct.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a slum dog millionaire type of moment for you today, Daniel, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the answers for everybody.
Speaker 2: Winner of the first ever season of American Idol was Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 1: She turns forty two today. Happy birthday, Kelly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love her new talk show.
Speaker 1: By the way, she can talk more about tiles.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The uppermost portion of the Sun's atmosphere shares its name with.
Speaker 1: Corona corona beer.
Speaker 2: Hey, the Mexican dish that translates to little meats is carnitas. Okay, Live from New York on Saturday night is how they start every episode of SNL. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn takes place on the Mississippi River and in a black forest cake you have the fruit cherries, which is the filling in the middle of that cake. Now, Daniel wasn't an to beat Brooke today, but the good news is just for playing you do win a pair of tickets to see comedian Becky Robinson perform May seventeenth. That's gonna call me casino, Seattle's Concert Casino.
Speaker 1: That's great, all right, thank you, Okay, you wouldn't mind.
Speaker 3: I'd like to give a I'd like to be a plug, if that's all right.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Diligence Flooring if you need any tile set, large format or otherwise, we love the service your needs.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like due Diligence Flooring. Though I came in.
Speaker 1: With a tagline Diligence Flooring. We're not boring.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm here to improve your life, brother, and the company just went bankrupt. Yeah, oh yeah, sorry, about that, Daniel, But.
Speaker 2: Hey, come back play anytime. All right, We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning,