Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: Black the millon bus bus boozy.
Speaker 5: Steve listening to show to Joy Yah, Yeah, Joy, you gotta use you got turn. I can't.
Speaker 1: Have to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn the mouth out.
Speaker 2: The money.
Speaker 1: Come come out.
Speaker 3: You think, Uh, I sure will come on And everybody you are listening to the voice, Oh, come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey Man got a radio show, bor bor oh boy. I can't even tell you man. I've been doing some thinking and and one of the things that I wanted to mention today to you as one of the principles of success, being grateful at all times is difficult to do. Being grateful at all times is very difficult to do. I find that to be true with myself. Now there are others that might be able to do it, but just from talking and listening and living and learning, being grateful at all times is difficult to do. But it's necessary because it's such an act of faith in knowing that no matter what's going on, it's going to be all right. And it's hard to see that when things are not going in your favor, when things have turned so dramatically the other way, and it seems as though you're the only one in the situation where you're involved with other people, or someone got an accusation against you falsely, or somebody trying to do something to you unjustifiably, whatever the case may be. When it's happening to you, it does appear to you that, oh, my goodness, man, this is horribly one sided.
Speaker 6: So it is difficult.
Speaker 3: It's hard to do to be grateful at all times, but it's so necessary. And I just want to point out a couple of things to you. First of all, the difficulty in being grateful in hard times is that number one, the present circumstances. Oftentimes it is just so pressing and so overwhelming that a lot of your energy is devoted to trying to come up with the solution for that, or trying to muster the strength to whether the storm, or trying to just brace yourself to try to get through it, and in doing that, you don't It's hard to be grateful. It's hard to be grateful in pain, and I know it is. But here is the trick for me. This is what I've had to learn how to do, and I guess it takes practice to get here. It's not nothing you just start doing right away. You got to practice it in small increments to really get it. What I've always had to say to myself and what I've learned to say to myself is this is happening to me because God is working me through something. This is happening to me because it's some form of tests that I have to pass in order to graduate to the next grade, and that in order to be allowed to move to the next level. This is happening to me because there's something I need to purge my life, of my body, of my spirit, of something's purging in me. And when you purge something, it's it's painful. You know, It's like a person getting off drugs. The withdrawal is agonizing. I've been told and every documentary I've ever watched it it's an agonizing process to go cold turkey, to withdraw, to pull away after you've been doing something so long. And so I know that this process is tough when you're going through some pain, but when you're purging your system, when you when you're having to pass a test, when you're about to make, when you're being made ready for the next level, that moment right in there, in realizing that that's what's happening, that's where you find the gratitude. That's where I found the gratitude. I hope I'm explaining this correctly. I'm gonna keep trying until I get it. But that's where you find the gratitude. The second part of it is.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 3: God has never left me in all the things I've done, in all the mistakes I've made, all the lies I've told, all the situations I've gotten myself into from being greedy and wanting too much for me at the expense sometimes of other people, not doing it deliberately or in a vindictive way, because I've never had that spirit. I'm not a thing addictive or mean person, but sometimes in my life, in wanting to do what I wanted to do, I didn't totally weigh out the cause and effect of the other person. I mean, can I just be real with you with that? I mean, how many times we'd bene all done that? Look, it doesn't it don't make you a bad person. You know, good people do bad things all the time. I just happened to have come to the realization that unknowingly and and not and not with malice intent towards a person, I've hurt people looking at something I wanted to do without really looking at what the cause and effect would be on the other person. So in doing some of these things, I've created situations for myself. But God, through his grace and mercy, has allowed me to even get beyond that. So what I'm saying, God has never left me in spite of myself. He's always gotten me through. So that's the other part of it too. See that no matter what you're going through, you've got to understand that God has always gotten you through it now has any Now that may not be the way you want it or the way you liked, But guess what, you can't do wrong and not pay for that. Now that that's not how this works, That's never going to be the case. But the great thing about God is he fires warning shots at us all the time. He gives us an opportunity to stop. You know, He don't fully punish us right away every time we do something wrong, now does it? You know eventually you're going to get caught doing whatever it is you're doing. You do understand that, don't you. But the first time, that close call, that was a warning shot for you to stop. Look, I know you're not perfect. I know we all sinners down here, so I know you're gonna make mistakes.
Speaker 2: One time.
Speaker 3: I know you was looking at her when you weren't supposed to. I know you said something to him when you wasn't supposed to. I know you got with her when you know you wasn't supposed to. And I know you got with him when you know you wasn't supposed to. So I tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm a fire warning shot. And maybe you slow your roll this time, but we keep on though. See see, see that's what happens. See we just keep on and then the next thing, you know, we get caught. Now, Oh Lord, have mercy, I won't out of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well see, you done dug this hole pretty deep, and he gonna get you out. But it's some things that's got to go down now because you didn't pay attention to the warning shot. See, had you stopped the first time, you felt bad about it and said you wasn't gonna do it no more. The situation wouldn't be as critical, but because we don't stop, and we go again.
Speaker 6: But God always forgives, He always allows us to get back up again. He always gives us a mercy. He always gives us his grace. He always does that.
Speaker 7: You're listening.
Speaker 3: Show, ladies and gentlemen. Right now, it's a new day. It's a new opportunity, a new blessed, a new chance. Let's get it right today. Let's start off with gratitude. You start off with your gratitude. Gratitude affects your attitude. Once you affect your attitude, the direct correlation with your altitude, I call it the tudes. Let's get your tudes in order. Steve Harvey Morning Show. Shelty Strawberry call it for Reil Mississippi, Monica Junior, and the legend that is Nephew Tommy as always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Quandary and a plethora of mental thoughts and they all stem from Juli Junior.
Speaker 2: What is it today?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, unc man, I was thinking about this, Uncle, and I just want to tell you, man that I don't feel like the team really appreciate you as much as we should.
Speaker 9: You know, we really should. Yeah, we go yeah, we really should. See here, we can see the ungratefulness right there. See see he see how fast show up?
Speaker 7: But we right there just.
Speaker 9: Saying is there anything we can do?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 9: Is there anything we could do for you? That's all I'm saying. This is something you want us to do for you?
Speaker 2: We should I should be what you need to do for what we see that you don't.
Speaker 9: You see this here?
Speaker 8: One question and y'all all upset because y'all don't appreciate Uncle Steve like I do.
Speaker 9: See that's that's why you do not see see that, see this, This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: See that.
Speaker 9: This is all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I think we should just do something wonderful for you, just say we'll just say thank you.
Speaker 9: We appreciate you.
Speaker 8: And I don't feel like you they appreciate you. You can see for yourself as you can see.
Speaker 10: Tell you what trying to run away with him? Definitely wouldn't try to run away from okay.
Speaker 2: The slave? Oh yeah, oh yeah, wouldn't have.
Speaker 7: Left with him.
Speaker 2: Ain't nowhere here Me and Harry would have left with him. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: Do you say it?
Speaker 3: See JR. I haven't lived as long as I have. I've learned to uh not have expectations of others.
Speaker 2: There Wig, you will.
Speaker 11: Be see right there finish it.
Speaker 3: You know, you got certain people, Junior that want to be a victim, and you just you know, as I sit here, I ain't borrowed no money from him.
Speaker 2: Him, ain't say the same thing him him.
Speaker 3: I ain't never used nobody's house through parties or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 3: So it's not It means so who has wanted or expected anything from anybody? It missed me, But there have been things expected of me. And so with that, I just go on and live my life the way I have in this humble fashion of yeah, you know, humility, gracious humility.
Speaker 7: This fuck so wow for the hatred, thanks a lot, Jor Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your hatred to continue.
Speaker 7: You need some money and we need a couple of dollars coming up with thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back. Come here, Junior, boy bye, you're listening hard morning show and it's time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 10: What you got for us, neph We got to deal with this napping hand. We got to there's no way around it. Let's get into a cat dog napping half.
Speaker 7: That's why you're bald.
Speaker 2: Run that big handbag.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 12: Hello, trying to get Francis.
Speaker 2: This is she.
Speaker 12: Hey Francis, how you doing. My name is Darryl. Our kids they go to our together. Oh yeah, yeah, your daughter's Kaitlyn, right, Yes, okay, my son is dj Dale Junior. They I think I may have met you at the beginning of the school year. You remember meeting me, Daryl Dell?
Speaker 13: Oh, I met a lot of people, but I'm sorry I can't place you right now.
Speaker 12: Okay, I no problem. Hey listen, I was getting a call. You know, there's only a handful of black kids at the school, you know, being a private school and all and U we the black parents. We all got together and had a meeting a couple.
Speaker 2: Of nights ago.
Speaker 13: Okay, you said all the black parents.
Speaker 8: Okay, I wasn't there.
Speaker 13: Why wasn't I called?
Speaker 12: Uh, Well, we actually had a meeting about your daughter, Kaylyn.
Speaker 13: Well what about Kaylyn? Is she is there a problem at school that she's cleaning or something. I don't even know about what's going on with?
Speaker 12: Well? Actually were you know, we feel privileged to be you know. You know, like I said, there's only a handful of blacks, and we try to carry ourselves in a dignified way, our presence, our attitude, the way we handle ourselves. And you know, Kayla's doing very good in school from what I understand, and very nice with all the rest of the kids. He's getting along. That's not the problem. What we're trying to get is the grooming of Kaitlin. You know, Kaylen has these braids, and what we were trying to do is give you know, we had a meeting about it. We want to hold on, hold on, holder.
Speaker 13: Did you just say her grooming something wrong with her grooming?
Speaker 12: Well, it's not necessarily her clothing, of course, you know the kids were the uniforms, but the braids. You know, we want to represent ourselves with a lot of dignity. The way we carry ourselves. We want to be, you know, pretty much nice and clean, spitting polish. We would really prefer for her hair was straight and opposed to being braided up. You know, the union that kind of gives off a ghetto type of look to it, and that's what we're trying to avoid.
Speaker 13: Are you crazy? It's something wrong with you. You don't. First of all, how the hell you get my number? If you couldn't call me for the meeting, why are you calling me nothing?
Speaker 12: Well, like I said, man, the meaning was to get the general consensus on where all the parents feel in the same way about your daughter and her braids. You know, we're just trying to keep everything class here. When it comes to the blacks that attending school. There's only ten of us, you know, ten children attending.
Speaker 13: I tell you what you can attend, you could. What you can attend is to is this one hanging up in your face? You tell the parents, all of them for me. Y'all can go straight and hit romp bottom out of hell talking about my child and her braids. Her braids are ethnic, they are nice. She is wet and rooms and I don't know how in the hell you got my telephone number. But tell all the parents for me, the kids to crack of mine, you know what.
Speaker 12: Listen, First of all, I don't like the way that you're talking to me. Okay. I carry myself with class, with dignity. I'm spitting polished man.
Speaker 13: Subject of.
Speaker 12: You call me, Yeah, acting just as ghetto as her hairstyle, and.
Speaker 13: Let me say something real ghetto to your Okay, you and all parents can hit rocks some out of hell. Don't call me no more.
Speaker 12: We know like this.
Speaker 13: This is ignorant. I'm far beyond this. My child is well groomed. She is going to go to that school. As a matter of fact, as much money as it costs to go there to y'all should have been meeting on how we can get together and pay the tuition. How about that?
Speaker 12: Are you trying to sit here and tell me that you've got a problem taking her brains down and wearing her hair straight so she can look a lot more classy than what she looks right now. It's a pathetic look that she's having right now.
Speaker 13: You know what I don't. What's your hair look like? Take a picture of your self and send it to me, texted to me since you get the Folkes phone numbers and give.
Speaker 12: It to you.
Speaker 13: Take a picture of yourself and text it to me. I bet you you look like who would have taught it. My daughter's braids are gonna stay up for the rest.
Speaker 14: Of the year.
Speaker 13: As a matter of fact, we ain't gonna even rebrate it. It's gonna stay that way so it can be mad at and represent that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 12: Francis, listen, I don't want to argue. I just want to call and see if we could actually, you know, come to a medium on this. Do you think that there's a possibility that I mean, when I'm picking up DJ tomorrow after school, would it would it be all right if I picked up little Kayla and brought her home and let my wife do our hair.
Speaker 13: Please? I wish he would pick my start up and see what the hell I do. I'm gonna call my husband him to come over your house and whoop your after he braves. Yo, I wish you would pick up my dot. I'll call the police on As a matter of fact, you're gonna have to call the police on me and my steward and see what happens.
Speaker 12: Ma'am. I'm just trying to get some class here. That's all we wanted. We're not wanting to fight with you. It's just the blacks here. We think that we want a little bit more classy look of the way we are groom. That's the only thing we're looking for.
Speaker 13: Only person who's gonna be taking the classes when we get to whoop, you're gonna be taking the class? How about that? I can't stand up like you. Y'all get five dollars and one penny in your box. That'll think you better than everybody else. You forget where you came from. As a matter of fact, what's your what's your name? Because I'm calling the principal on your uh day, give me your name and mister who what's your name?
Speaker 12: Uh? Uh? That's that's that's that's that's not that's not really what my name is.
Speaker 13: But that's what told me when your first comment, what is your real name?
Speaker 12: My name is my name? My real name is Tommy Thomas. No, no, my last name either.
Speaker 13: What what the hell is your name? Do you know?
Speaker 12: My name is Tommy nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband Keith got me the prank phone call. Oh you'll be.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, you got me ready to click your the pts, the else school and every man. I tell you what keep eat out for the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the.
Speaker 12: He told me, he said, man, he said, it don't take but about two and a half minutes for my wife to go off. He said, it don't take but two and a half. He said you right, Well, I got one more thing to ask you. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: You know it's in Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Now you have it. It's a nice little washing set.
Speaker 7: Cut it off.
Speaker 10: Off, like you A beautician and a halfstyle and them two different people right there. They do two different things. They're not the same A beautician is some told feel.
Speaker 7: Better of this foolishness. Coming up next, it is asked the CLO with our chief love officers. You're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Rihanna revealed that some of her fashion choices over the years are shocking to her. Now, Neo opens up about dating two women at the same time, and yeah, and Beyonce has a documentary highlighting her journey to country music, premiering this Friday. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. Mikayla and Oak Grove says, I was having a FaceTime sexual relation. I was having FaceTime sexual relations with a man and his wife walked in. The wife is my hairstylist and a jarn good one. So I hope she never finds out it was me. But what if she knows and she ruins my hair? Should I stop going to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, I'll tell you this right now, because you're going to leave over by there one time you have some patches and they know how to fix it, where you leave looking good, and then tomorrow.
Speaker 11: All you wake up in your whole hairstyle on your pillow case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, once again, here we go somebody doing something ratchet, something raggedy, normalizing it like you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know I was wrong.
Speaker 3: You don't hear none of that. You think I should stop going over there because she do my hair? That's all you need to know that. That's what you came away with. See, I'm telling you man, the world were in today is just abnormally normal.
Speaker 2: So no here, I think you should just go.
Speaker 3: On and wait and see how it go gone down there, going down there until she find out. And the beautiful thing about it is she could never find out, and then the beautiful thing is she might know now. So the only way for you to come to peace and terms with this is to go down there, sit in that chair and find out if you find yourself getting choked by that damn kate.
Speaker 2: Didn't you know she.
Speaker 7: Gamble?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: If you go back in that shampoo bowl and a full of water already? Yeah, got a five round your chest?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Whoa? Okay?
Speaker 7: All right? Moving on to Jamika and Scranton, Jamika writes, I had sex with a guy, and we later realized we were better as friends. I introduced him to a friend of mine and they're dating. He wants to tell the girl that we had sex. She's my friend and I don't care, So why does he? Does?
Speaker 4: She need to know?
Speaker 2: Who is this dude? Due? Who is this dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all dating somebody? Y'all, y'all need to do a check on him. Y'all need to find out who he really is. It's something, it's something in his background, y'all need to look into yall, y'all need background check.
Speaker 7: But he got Maybe he'll feel better if he gets it off his chest, you know, start with.
Speaker 2: The plaster, getting that off his chest?
Speaker 12: What? What? What?
Speaker 2: Man? Why is it on his chest? Why is it a good sern?
Speaker 7: It wants to be honest it wants to be honest. There are some men out there that appreciate honesty.
Speaker 11: I to to what I tod, whats gon Take your stupid ass down there.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me.
Speaker 7: She's gonna jump you so fast?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. All right.
Speaker 7: Moving on to tiff in Saint Petersburg, Tip says, I walked in on my husband washing up in the sink. He was wiping below his waist, and then he washed his face with the same towel. I don't want his beard, hair close to my face or mouth. Now, how do I pull lightly? Tell him he's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Lady, you need to stop.
Speaker 7: He went from the bottom to the top.
Speaker 3: Girl by like she ain't been from the bottom to the town. She's all married, said no, no, no, y'all married. Girl Bye, don't don't don't write us about this here? How do I tell him? He discussed he was washing up on the bottom. He man, no, no, no, yeah, okay, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, bottom in the front whatever, whatever you're talking about?
Speaker 2: You mad?
Speaker 3: You ain't been down there? And then back up to the top. The girl stopped bye by next unless you're talking about he was washing his behind. Now that's totally different. But you just said below his waist.
Speaker 2: I know what you meant. Now you don't want it up there by his bed? Girl?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 11: Stop stop who you thinking?
Speaker 9: Girls?
Speaker 11: Stopped?
Speaker 9: Stop it?
Speaker 2: So we're not gonna do this on this damn show.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 11: See well, I'm just saying. We're just saying, okay, if he's washing.
Speaker 9: His backside, yea, his thing that's washing.
Speaker 11: You got to throw that one away. That one has to be burned.
Speaker 3: And he put it on his burned Yeah, because you put that on your face, then that's a whole nother thing.
Speaker 11: But then you ain't gonna have to tell him that because that city.
Speaker 1: Start.
Speaker 11: All right, we're moving because your butt crackers cut through that so right through it.
Speaker 8: Nothing.
Speaker 7: You can't think we get it like that other part right there by? Okay, all right, last.
Speaker 11: One the bottom up to the top, girl, girl, this fault.
Speaker 2: Little okay? You ready? That's what man?
Speaker 3: That's so you can be mad with this person, go down from them to the top many times.
Speaker 2: You won't keep me three four time?
Speaker 3: Just trade.
Speaker 7: You tell you do.
Speaker 1: I bet.
Speaker 2: I'm disgusted divorced. There we'll go angre with the next.
Speaker 7: All right, Asa in little rock, says my wife and I have a blended family of eight kids. Her ex husband came inside my house last week and she offered him a drink. So I did the same thing when my ex wife came to get her kids. Why is my wife so upset? She can do it, but I can't do it here.
Speaker 3: Y'all just got a little club down there, y'all. Everybody's stopping here for a drink. Yeah, okay, Oh, y'all got a little club now, all right, come on in. I don't know what she upset about, you know, I'll tell you right now. I bet not to walk in my house and a mass. I've been here drinking a cockta.
Speaker 2: And what would you do? No, damn.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen, you know. And somebody you was with sitting up in my house drinking liquid.
Speaker 7: Man, But it's the fire.
Speaker 9: Everybody was.
Speaker 12: It.
Speaker 3: You picked them, picked them kids up out in the car, they coming out. Set your ass in the cart, right.
Speaker 9: Hey dog, I'll see you.
Speaker 2: They'd be out in a minute. How you doing, You're good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We do all this hollering through the screen. Hey man, y'all be safe now, Yeah, take care. Yeah, as soon as you back out the.
Speaker 7: Drive, all right, thank you, Celo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this You're listening morning show. Rianna recently admitted to British Vogue that she can't believe some of the fashions she used to wear before becoming a mom. When asked what her what's her fashion dick, Rihanna said, I did so much sugar honey iced tea in my life. I had my nipples out, I have my panties out. But now those are the things I guess as a mom, as an evolved young lady, that I feel like I would never do. I'm just like, oh my god, I really did that. Rihanna, of course, has two sons with rapper Asap Rocky, And so here's the question, Steve, do you do you ever look back at some of your fashion choices and, uh, you know, ever think I wore that.
Speaker 1: Blue cheese on your side.
Speaker 10: Had.
Speaker 3: Every last one of them big ass and zoots suits, every last one of them costume looking ass out fishing, all them, all them long collars on it, and all this vix in the back cuffing the pants, all that buttons down, Yeah, coat my fingertips.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No regrets, no regrets, no regrets.
Speaker 2: Made the whole NBA draft looked like it was.
Speaker 1: Trendsetter.
Speaker 3: I'm reading Jalen Rose, Neil walk across the stage in the first place, Camillo, Anthony, all of them, everybody up in there. Man, I made all them big ass suits famous on the Apollo. Now I represented Cleveland, Detroit, Philly, Haulling, Saint Louis, I represented all right.
Speaker 7: So that's a good thing on it, all right, So moving on to NEOs.
Speaker 11: I had kept some of them pants, cause not.
Speaker 2: What you do with them. They gave all the suits away.
Speaker 3: Man, it hurt my heart now all in big as pants back. I just caught a Berry Gucci pant the other day, just like the same.
Speaker 7: Save the money you could have saved, all right, Moving on, So Neo shocked his fans after he confirmed to a TMZ reporter that he has two girlfriends. After he was spotted out with two beautiful women, Neo was asked if he thought polygamy should be legalized, and he said that people should do whatever the heck they want to do. He stated that he's never been in a situation like this before when he when he was asked if he would recommend polygamy to others, Neo said, nope, I don't recommend anything to anybody. What works for me might not work for you.
Speaker 2: So here's a question for you. Shoal might not. Shoal might not said that. That's one thing he said for damn.
Speaker 7: So do you think polygamy, which of course is being married to more than one woman one person, would that work for you? You got my house.
Speaker 2: I don't work at my house.
Speaker 1: I know that's right.
Speaker 7: Take care of one.
Speaker 3: Well, now, lady over here at the house without five people in the room with me, so I know didn't here.
Speaker 2: Well, we ain't gonna go up there, lay, Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: Well maybe that's a word I'm not because he always getting caught, cheat, cheated.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but sometimes Neo though, just sometimes.
Speaker 7: He was out with them though, holding both of their hands, walking the pitch together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should meet the picture. Let me see they're all three holding hands.
Speaker 7: They were all three holding hands.
Speaker 1: I think it was at the grove in l.
Speaker 3: At about twenty eight. Yeah, I'll sink back in the day. Oh hell yeah, really when I had nothing to lose, but I I never it would have been hard me to find two women that wanted me it the same day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did it at the same time.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to find somebody, but now won't meet twenty eight walk holding hands.
Speaker 7: Hey yeah, he was only doing it.
Speaker 2: We should have a plan holiday, aligament weekend that'll be see right, what Wow, let's go to it.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: See why I was trying to make money? Would you just a weekend of it?
Speaker 2: Just see how see if we like it? That's all you ain't gonna have no weekend, gonna see.
Speaker 7: If you like it not.
Speaker 1: Now be exhausted.
Speaker 7: Yeah he has start all right, but yeah that's that's his thing now. So he said it works for him, may not work for you, but it works for him.
Speaker 2: This is what we're gonna see how long this work? I mean, this ain't gonna last.
Speaker 7: Watch everybody was all smiles.
Speaker 3: You know how many exes out and had I was, oh god, it pitch you smiling with.
Speaker 7: But not two exes at the same time.
Speaker 10: I am for you being there arguing with two people and now one of y'all gonna cook something to eat this evening.
Speaker 2: Now, what do y'all remember they tried.
Speaker 11: God Talk.
Speaker 2: I can't get nothing eat around here, both of y'all just sitting up on the cow.
Speaker 7: This is finally moving on to this one. If you're looking for something to watch this weekend, you can watch Beyonce's new documentary, Call Me Country, Beyonce in Nashville's Renaissance. The documentary aims to explain what led Beyonce to do a country album, as well as how hers and other country music artists contributions connect to the history of black artists in Nashville. Call Me Country Beyonce and Nashville's Renaissance starts streaming this Friday on Max.
Speaker 2: You don't want to watch that. I want to watch Neil. I want to watch Neil.
Speaker 1: And go Beyonced with your hair. Girls say you're.
Speaker 7: Yeah long long ago hair. Yes, yes, all right? Coming up in twenty minutes after Kanye has outdone himself, this time with the most disrespectful statement ever. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening morning show, all.
Speaker 1: Right, guys.
Speaker 7: So, Kanye West or Yay or whatever his name is, whatever he wants us to call him now, recently appeared on a podcast and made the most disrespectful statement ever. He said, the one person that he would like for his wife, him and his wife to have sex with as in a threesome, would be the former First Lady, Michelle Obama. And this is going to really make you, guys mad, Kanye said, got to f the president's wife. He needs it, he needs it. After that, apparently, yeah, Kanye is still mad From two thousand and nine when former President Obama called Kanye a jackass on CNBC. That was an interview he was doing after Kanye had gotten on stage and crashed Taylor Swift's acceptance speech. Remember that at the Grammys, of course, But yeah, can you believe that?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, you're not again you're talking about one of the classiest women. I mean, there are so many classy on this earth. But for you to go that far, you know, and and and especially to what Michelle Obama means to the culture to us as a people. Look, man, find find yourself something else to do. Take your but hold up, but let me go one step first. Ain't this the dude that so many people kept calling the genius? Oh, Kanye a genius? And everybody remember that, how y'all feeling about that now, the ones that was out there talking about here genius.
Speaker 11: I'm talking to that. That them people that had let you hear a genius you see.
Speaker 3: But I'm you gotta be very careful, especially when people say that about themselves. You know, saying saying something and being something is totally different. It's disrespectful, it's trifling.
Speaker 7: Beyond brud.
Speaker 2: You ain't got nothing else to do?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Just us fo, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 1: You see how he treats his wife. Let him walk around looking on naked.
Speaker 3: And you just got you got your own grol out there on display. Now you know it's something wrong with her too. Now, I mean you know, yeah, you ain't wrapped all that tight, you damn self right. But anyway, you know, if you're letting, if you're letting easy whatever his name is, you letting him lead you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, you out here half naked, got on rubber suits, got on nothing.
Speaker 2: He up here dressed like he he in a sun of suit with gloves on.
Speaker 9: Disgusting.
Speaker 3: You take that suit off, man, you have got to stay. There's no way around all the busol.
Speaker 2: Hoodie on, all up tight, big chest, big.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he said that.
Speaker 11: That's that's next level.
Speaker 7: All right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the men on this show. We have some questions for you guys right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, guys, these are hypothetical situations. We want to hear what kind of advice you would give these men. These men are wanting advice from the men on the show. This guy says, I temporarily, huh you show about that? Am I sure about what?
Speaker 2: I'd give? Great advice?
Speaker 11: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: Well, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna see. Let's go. All right, here's the here's the first one. This is from a guy who says, I shut off my wife's my wife's AMEX card. What do I tell her to keep her from calling customer service? That's you guys can give advice on that.
Speaker 2: Oh you shouldn't have done that, though, don.
Speaker 10: You and your We're going to have a conversation on budgeting and how much money needs to be spent. You can't just cut your white card off. And now you you know she just thanked the car cut off and you ain't told it you've done it. That's just wow, that's what you would get.
Speaker 9: I'd already be on the phone with customer service just lying what you cut it off?
Speaker 1: Turn it back on?
Speaker 9: But I really talked to my mama. I ain't even talking to me.
Speaker 2: Express.
Speaker 9: You better get this card back on, for.
Speaker 1: I love my marriage. Turn it off.
Speaker 2: You can't, you can't.
Speaker 9: You gotta send another one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, see over act.
Speaker 2: I tell her that.
Speaker 3: I tell her that the car was stolen, American Express cut it off and should be straighten this whole thing now and then while it's off, let's just have a budget talk.
Speaker 11: But right now that cars stolen and the truck to kick it out. We don't get a new card, but we need to go over a couple of days.
Speaker 7: Okay, So that's advice for the guys. All right. Here's another one from a guy who says, my wife put on an old swimsuit and asked me if it still fits. It's too much body meat was hanging out. What do I tell her?
Speaker 1: What you guys just say, na, she's gorgeous in it.
Speaker 2: Well, what I do is, yeah, we got body meat hanging out.
Speaker 7: Now, it's too much of it, he says, you're gonna say it like that, tell me that's they need advice.
Speaker 2: I don't think we ought to go to the pool today.
Speaker 11: I just don't.
Speaker 8: Jor that's just last swim. I'm not gonna say nothing bad by my pipe's body. Hey, that's it, beautiful banks, smart man.
Speaker 9: Steve, Yeah, go ahead, I'm see.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 11: What I do is like I take a brother and take a whole another graduate approach.
Speaker 3: I'll go into the infrigerator and get out a can of Grands biscuits, and I'll peel the label off, and then I'll take that spoon and I'll stick it right in that track. And when that biscuit bustle, I'm gonna say, now, baby, that's what your back looks like.
Speaker 9: No way, you won't.
Speaker 2: You won't you want some more biscuits?
Speaker 7: Are here's another one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when you when you when you when you when you open up them canna biscuit, you put that spoon on that sea and pop like that.
Speaker 2: That weren't a lot of.
Speaker 11: Them back to be looking like we had it.
Speaker 7: You know, you know, here's another one what they.
Speaker 3: Called biscuit back pop out like that. Then you just got to then you just asked her. Do you want some more biscuits? No good in here where she don't want no biscuits. I mean we probably won't make it.
Speaker 11: Out to the pool.
Speaker 7: All right, Help help this guy out, he says. My wife's nephew looks just like me. I could possibly be the boy's daddy. What do I tell my wife?
Speaker 1: What about that fella.
Speaker 7: Advice? That's all they need?
Speaker 9: No, that ain't my son.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 9: I don't know who is daddy is better gon find it, but it ain't me.
Speaker 3: Everybody got a twin, you know, they say that everybody got a twin. I bet you would never see us next to each other ever again.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 2: It's the last time you'd have seen.
Speaker 11: Us side by side.
Speaker 2: Hey, Junior coming home? No, hell no, no going outside. Yeah, I'm coming. Even coming up.
Speaker 7: Next to Frank. Phone call for today.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 7: Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today. And the subject is he's not meeting my basic needs. Okay, we'll get into that and find out what that's all about. And just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. Nephew, you're up?
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 11: I am up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what this is in a second. But did I I thank Baltimore y'all? Did I do that? Yes?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: You did? Man? I got to thank Baltimore, Maryland again.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 10: I appreciate y'all coming up. We had an incredible time outstanding. All right, Baltimore. Now that's gonna be about two plus years before I come back. All right, that that back to back, y'all. Y'all got a brother working haul over there in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: All right, bring back some crab cakes.
Speaker 10: I didn't, but I ate a bunch of them selfish. I had crab cakes. I had egg rolls with cram in it. I had, Oh, man, I had crab just by itself.
Speaker 2: I ate everything. I'm everything. Oh the soup.
Speaker 10: I probably had at least six bowls of soup that whole weekend I was there.
Speaker 2: I was clowning in Baltimore. Oya. All right, right now, we're gonna take time to pee on the house. Pee on my house?
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 12: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Transition on my house?
Speaker 10: Let's go catch do though you ain't pee on my hunt. Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a uh mister, I think that's the name?
Speaker 12: Is this?
Speaker 4: What's this in regard to uh, just by the.
Speaker 10: Air conditioning unit. You did some work off force over on my house over off street. Do you remember coming out there last week?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, yeah, right, my uh it was a lady that my wife, she let you.
Speaker 4: In to come up right the problem? The problem?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, it's cooling everything. Matter of fact, I want to tell you, uh that you did a you did a good job. But I got a question for you now. When you was at the house and you was working on the acting dish not there in the backyard, did you did you happen to go on the side of my house and pull out and use the bathroom right there on the side.
Speaker 2: Did you go there and you do number one on the side of my house.
Speaker 10: Well, what I'm saying is that my wife tells me that when you were there, that you you went on the She was looking out the window. She said that when you was there that you h and went and used the bathroom.
Speaker 2: On the side.
Speaker 14: Hold hold hold, mante, I did what not to what?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 12: You? You? You? You?
Speaker 2: And you did number one over on the side of the house. Not is that something that you did? Say?
Speaker 4: Man, Look, you got to understand something. Man, all right now, I apologize if that did happen, but you got to understand something.
Speaker 12: You know we're downside, man, and you.
Speaker 4: Know we're talking eighty five ninety ninety five degree weather.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: I got to stay high trated. I got to drink a lot of fluid. So you know, with me being the age that I am, I have to drink a lot of fluids and the tend to pass through. Look once and once again I said, I apologize.
Speaker 10: I understand all that, but you know what, I can't accept no apology like that when I got a man this foot got on the side of my house and then talking.
Speaker 15: Man, Now I'm apologizing you and you coming off on me like that.
Speaker 2: You on the side of my house in front of my wife.
Speaker 15: I not look at it, young man.
Speaker 14: Now, if y'all ain't shown me it wasently she need to see some type of because you ever really ain't doing something.
Speaker 15: You know that who you think you're talking to, You don't ain't watching me anyway?
Speaker 14: Do my work? What is she hold up that she got to look at home man.
Speaker 10: Look, look, look, all I know is I don't want no man at my house in the house, side of the house, backyard.
Speaker 11: Nothing.
Speaker 12: Well you should have been.
Speaker 10: Look man, let me tell you something though, Let me tell you something. I'm the only person at my house.
Speaker 2: You understand me.
Speaker 15: But why the sit out there looking at me?
Speaker 2: Look at your son.
Speaker 14: I'm a professional, Okay, I do my job, and I take my job with pride. Okay, it's not being professional if there's something that I did that take water running through me.
Speaker 9: All right, okay, but you don't.
Speaker 10: You don't at no other man's house and you at my house and my wife sitting there looking at you out the one.
Speaker 2: Now, I got a problem with that.
Speaker 14: But what you need to have come with your wife looking at me?
Speaker 15: If that's what I did, you know what you need to be at home and give.
Speaker 14: With something to look at other than looking at me.
Speaker 2: You don't tell me what I need to do about my wife. You don't talk to another man.
Speaker 14: Show man, you know what. I'm about to lose it, all right, now.
Speaker 2: You go, you're gonna make You're gonna make me loseuse.
Speaker 14: Let me let me get my death out. Let me get my book that's all yeah right here, you damn right, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: That's I'm gonna that's what you don't at another man's house.
Speaker 2: You don't do that.
Speaker 10: And people my wife looking out the window, and I bet you knew that them blinds was open.
Speaker 12: Young man.
Speaker 14: Nah, you hitting me real ule fit with these accusations right now.
Speaker 15: Look you it you had with it the street not you.
Speaker 2: You know where I'm at.
Speaker 14: I will show you what I want you to bring your here on filling what I know exactly where you said you did ya on that on that oh that gup going on street. I'm gonna come over them and I know that for you, y I got something for you. Will you take me disregarding my professionalism and I'm gonna come show you with being is a body.
Speaker 10: Look man, what you don't do is at another man house and that's what you did. And you know it ain't called for now.
Speaker 15: You better had that apologized.
Speaker 14: Man, I had to go. I told you I drink a lot of fluids in this sheet.
Speaker 4: Man, don't what else do you woman to do?
Speaker 2: I want you to keep your fluid till you get to the service station.
Speaker 10: Down the street, but not in my backyard side of the house and my wife looking.
Speaker 2: At the window.
Speaker 14: Man, you what you're talking about? If I then I apologize. If you can't accepted, then the hell with it.
Speaker 2: Look at you're gonna be off and make me do something up Andy.
Speaker 15: I'm telling you not, man, I don't told you toogize you and I will come over that kick you.
Speaker 12: Okay, So you I you'll do what.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 14: Because from the age of your why your wife is young and I know you still you can't deal with no old school I can kill your you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get your swoop today.
Speaker 14: You hit me, you'll gonna get Let me tell you street too.
Speaker 13: I'll come.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. I got one more thing to say to you.
Speaker 15: What you're listening to mere Dammit, this is nephew time.
Speaker 2: If this is nephew time, it from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just god prank by your boy name.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 14: Now you know what I'm gonna get with his You know I got a heart computation.
Speaker 12: I don't need this t my life, man, he said.
Speaker 10: Man, my boy be out there fixing air conditions and heaters all there, he said. Man, let me tell you something. He said, be frustrated to begin. When he say begin a call, he said.
Speaker 14: What man, Because I got nine or ten more I still got to do today. Hey man, you alright, man, Yeah, I'm alright. Not Nestew I'm alright, not you and that Steve Hall from damn Fools in the morning. I just say, y'all care every morning. Man.
Speaker 15: I don't know how I sit back riding laughing.
Speaker 14: And now y'all get people in y'all and got me with the same. Oh man, I enjoy y'all show.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all got the good God gonna work.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Man, I got one more question to ask you, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: Well, you know the Steve Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Come on, now.
Speaker 10: There you have it all right, Let there be laughs. Let that be laves going down Mayfield. That is Sunday night in Los Angeles at the YouTube Theater. Netflix is a joke festival. It is a comedy festival going on and you do not want to miss Let them be laughs. Hosted by yours truly. It's going down Sunday night. This is a clean and I mean clean comedy show. You got kid on stage, you got Tony Baker, you got my man, Lavelle Crawford, you got JJ Williamson, you got oh what is that Fred Hammond live with his own band? All of that, all of that's going down. Let there be laugh all right, there might be one today. There might be one today. May the doors of the YouTube Theater open, and there might be one today. Tickets on sale right now. Laying in the cut is an evening, an evening with nephew Tommy. That would be May tenth and eleven, West Palm Beach, Florida. Oh my god, it's Mother's Day weekend.
Speaker 7: Thank you, congratulations. Coming up next Strawberry Letter. Subject He's not meeting my basic needs. He's not meeting my basic needs. We got to get into that and find out what that's all about. And we're going to do that right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like We're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 10: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is strawberry letter.
Speaker 7: Thank you nephew. Subject He's not meeting my basic needs. Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been married for seven years, but we are separated. My husband saw text messages and pictures I sent to another man, and he didn't try to work things out with me and see why I was involved with someone else. I have had a boyfriend for a few months and he is a great lover and an excellent provider. I didn't have to ask for a thing. I don't have to ask for a thing or lift a finger when I'm around him. He knows how to treat a woman. My husband, on the other hand, would get upset and call me trifling if I asked him to put gas in my car or wash it for me. My husband didn't care if I was happy with our sex life or not. He only cared if his needs were being met. My boyfriend has me meet him at the gas station once a week and he pumps my gas. He also looks me in the eyes during intimacy, and he checks on me to make sure I'm having a good time. I brought all of this up to my husband and it only made him mad, and he told me I can keep my boyfriend because he's divorcing me. After two weeks of having the house to myself, I get lonely. I got lonely and decided to ask my husband if he would have if he would like to talk talk to someone and try to get our marriage back on track. He agreed, but counseling didn't work because we went to a Christian woman that had been cheated on and mistreated by a few men. So she took my husband's side and told him he did right by leaving me. Look, I know I'm wrong, but I'm not going to short change myself and be miserable, especially now that I know what being with the real man is like. My boyfriend wants me to file for divorce, but I want my husband to file so I won't be the bad guy. Is my marriage really over? Or can we work past this? What that's your marriage over? Did you read this? You know you're sending text messages to another man. You've been separated for quite a while. You know, you've been to counseling that didn't work. You're sleeping with someone else. You said you like this other guy better. You said your husband was a selfish lover, didn't take care of your car, doesn't know how to treat a woman. What does it matter who files first? You don't want to be the bad guy, you say, But making the first move does not make you a bad person. I think you're confused. You're you know, on one hand, you got this man who you say you like, and then on the other hand you're asking can you work past this? I mean, you know you can give this a try, but it looks like to me your marriage is over. Making the first move, like I said, does not make you a bad person. You are confused, by the way. What kind of counselor did you guys go to. I've never heard of a counselor that would tell the husband he did right by leaving you, especially a Christian counselor. But Christian or not, she's a bad counselor. And you guys can go to another one if you choose. You need to make up your mind what you want. You are confused because your boyfriend is pressuring you to get a divorce. Whatever you do, do it for the right reasons, because that do it for what's best for you in this situation, not because someone is trying to make you get a divorce. But yeah, it looks like your marriage is over, Steve.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: Surely you in your Strawberry letters about eight times. You have eight endings in your rebuttals. And I find it fascinating because you're very As a matter of fact, I happen to agree.
Speaker 11: I been to agree with the things you've said. You know what I'm getting tired of for me and for Shirley.
Speaker 3: Y'all stop writing us with all this bs and then expect us to make some sense of it. What are you talking about? Why did you write us? Is your marriage over? It's over at the beginning of the year. Listen, beginning of the letter, you was married seven years, but we separated. That's the first line in the letter. Then then you tell us all through the letter why y'all separated. Then at the end you want some hope. Hell, ain't no hope in the damn letter. Let me tell you what's wrong with you and him? Y'all was married for seven years, but we separated immediately she tell you why. My husband saw some text messages and pictures I sent to another man, and he ain't try to work things out with me and see why I was involved with somebody else?
Speaker 2: What what he needed to see?
Speaker 3: What he needed to work out? He saw the text, he saw the pictures. You don't text him like that, You don't send him pictures like that.
Speaker 2: So what would work out with you?
Speaker 12: Y'all?
Speaker 2: It's over?
Speaker 11: And he didn't try to see why I was involved with somebody else.
Speaker 13: What.
Speaker 3: I've had a boyfriend for a few months. He's a great lover and an excellent provider. I don't have to ask for a thing or lift a finger when I'm around him. He knows how to treat a woman. Okay, congratulations, What is the rest of this letter?
Speaker 6: Faul?
Speaker 2: Seems pretty final so far. My husband, on the other hand.
Speaker 3: Would get upset and call me trifling if I asked him to put gas in my.
Speaker 2: Car washing for me. That's because your husband don't give a damn about you. That's all this is.
Speaker 3: He don't give a damn about you. My husband didn't care if I was happy with our sex life or not. He only cared if his needs were being met. My boyfriend has me meet him at the gas station once a week and he pumps my gas. He also looks me in the eyes doing intimacy and checks on me to make sure I'm having a good time.
Speaker 2: Okay, why we still typing this damn letter? You have a problem, you found a solution.
Speaker 1: Tie out, Tita.
Speaker 7: We'll have part two of your response coming up to today's Strawberry letter at twenty three minutes after it is he's not meeting my basic needs. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Morning show? All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject He's not meeting my basic needs.
Speaker 2: I'm so sick of these letters.
Speaker 7: I'm so we got to help the people.
Speaker 3: We can't help these people. I'm not trying to help her. I'm just be real what you should. I'm not trying to help her. Matter of fact, she really don't give a damn with her job.
Speaker 2: It ain't ain't my job.
Speaker 3: Listen to me, Shirley. You said I've been married for seven years, but we separated. Okay, cool, I know that's usually the beginning other divorce. Very few people separate and come back together very.
Speaker 7: Few, but they did go to counseling.
Speaker 2: So there's a little can't.
Speaker 3: Get to that in a minute. This why they got separated. My husband saw some pictures I sent to another man. He ain't try to work things out with me. Off try to find out why I was involved. Hell, he read the text and saw the pictures. He see why you were involved.
Speaker 2: He read that text.
Speaker 3: I've had a boyfriend for a few months. He's a great lover and exit provider. He know how to treat a woman. My husband, on the other hand, that would get upset and call me trifling if I asked him to put gas in my car or wash it for me. That's because your husband don't give a damn about you. My husband didn't care if I was happy with our sex life or not. He only cared about his needs. Your boyfriend meets you once a week at the gas station so he could pump my gas. Okay, you go with your boyfriend. What you're still typing us for? What you want me and Shirley to do. You have a solution to your problem. It's your boyfriend. He also looks me in the eyes and make sure and now to hear the part right here. What a letter turned. I brought all this up to my husband and it only made him mad. He told me I can keep my boyfriend. Yes, okay, you don't see the end.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: You told your hus that your man looks you in the eye when y'all intimate. You told your hugs that he meets you once a week to pump your gas. You told your husband you ain't got.
Speaker 2: To lift a finger for nothing.
Speaker 3: You know what your husband told you keep your damn boyfriend because I'm divorcing you.
Speaker 7: You don't care.
Speaker 3: After two weeks of having the house to myself, I got lonely. I decided to ask my husband if he would like to talk to someone and try to get our marriage back on track.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find out.
Speaker 3: Who's stupid in this letter and who the fool in this lest because there's two people in this letter. It's a stupid person in this letter and it's a fo the letter. Now, I'm not trying to be judgmental, lady, but.
Speaker 2: You're not like you both of them. It just seemed to me like you both of them. Yeah, you're the stupid person in the food.
Speaker 3: He agreed, He agreed, but counseling didn't work because we went to a Christian woman. Now listen to this, that had been cheated on and mistreated by a few men, So she took my husband's side.
Speaker 11: That don't make no damn sense.
Speaker 3: All. Here's a woman that's been cheated on and dogged out by several.
Speaker 2: Women, and she took her husband's side.
Speaker 3: You know why she took your husband's side because you the one cheated on him. That's why she took your husband's side. You got texas and pictures and sent them to another man. You in here looking deep into his eyes. You the one letting him pump yo gass?
Speaker 2: You the one?
Speaker 12: Wow? What was that?
Speaker 3: You the one letting him pump yo? Then she said, look, I know I'm wrong. Okay, yeah, why are you writing me and Shirley? But I'm not going to short change myself and be miserable, especially now that I know what being with the real man is Like, well, go get with him.
Speaker 7: Then she's confused.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend wants me to file for divorce file but I want my husband to file why so I won't be the bad guy? Whoa So you don't be the bad guy? You didn't think when you were sending them, texting them pictures. You don't think that would You don't think he was the bad guy.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't think you was the bad guy when you was letting him pumped yo gas. Don't You don't think you was the bad guy. You don't think he was the bad guy when you set your husband down and threw it up in his face.
Speaker 11: I got a boyfriend. He pumped my gas, He looked in my eyes.
Speaker 2: He treat me right.
Speaker 11: He did this right here. He gonna get mad.
Speaker 3: The nerve you lucky. That's all he did, was getting mad. You can't take most men into the brink like that. Let's give this man some credit because he held, he stayed strong, wasn't didn't get physical, took it like a man. Just say hey, I'm divorcing you get your ragged ass on. Is my marriage really over?
Speaker 12: Or?
Speaker 3: Can we work past this? Can I tell you some lady, your husband don't want you don't know? Man won't no woman that been disrespected him like this? Can we work past this?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Man won't know? What'd you say?
Speaker 7: Should I said? Why did he go to counseling with her? That's the little glimmer of hope. That's no hope he did.
Speaker 2: She went on there.
Speaker 3: She just asked him, let's go to counsel He just said, yeah. He went on there and found out he was one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there a noble counseling.
Speaker 2: All right, and don't and don't nobody won't you? You need to go on to see if the board friend for real or not.
Speaker 7: That's what your comments husband.
Speaker 11: Don't want your little raggedy behind.
Speaker 7: On Instagram at Seave Harvey FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Now coming up next to it's Junior with Sports Talk. Right after this. You're listening har Morning show. It is time now for Junior and sports talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Surey? Finally in the NBA, road teams won last night.
Speaker 2: That's what we do know.
Speaker 8: Road teams won. Now we got a series. The Pacers beat the Bucks one twenty five to one oh eight man Indian had a Pascal cycle. He went thirty seven points. Miles Turner had twenty two man But that game was never clos it was it was always the Pacers. They led the entire way. Also, Man, the Timberwolves hold off the Suns again to go two oh up on the Suns. I don't know what's gonna happen with the Phoenix. Man, they lost one O five to ninety three.
Speaker 2: They just can't.
Speaker 8: They got Brandy Beal, you got Devin Booker, and you got durand I mean, they can't put it together right now.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: Defense for the Timberwolves. Man with Carl of the Towns and Rudy Gobert. Man, they are down in that paint. They're not letting anything get in their basket.
Speaker 9: They're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 11: Look who sounded like a sportscaster.
Speaker 9: To thank you. I appreciate it. But look at this one here.
Speaker 8: Man, the Mavericks over the Clippers ninety six to ninety three.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Dallas.
Speaker 8: They ended up Man the Types series at Warner Piece, Man Luca was unconscious with thirty two points. Kyrie Irvin chipped in twenty three. Once again, you got you got some all stars over there for the Clippers, Paul George Harden and Kawhi Litter had his first game.
Speaker 9: He missed nine games. This is first playoff game this season.
Speaker 8: For information in his knee, but he back, he tripped in he tripped in fifteen, but Paul George be twenty two hard between two. But it wasn't enough to top the Dallas Mavericks as they tie the series at one apiece.
Speaker 9: I don't know about this series here, uncle, I can't tell you. I can't call this one.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 9: This is one that's you know, I can see if they keep playing like that, Dallas can pull this off. That that's the closest series. They four and five seeds, so I think they can pull it off the Dallas games as right. I feel that.
Speaker 8: But tonight though, tonight, though you got the heat and Celtics and the Pelicans and the thunder that come on, New Orleans. Come on now, we need y'all stay in here, man, We need everybody to stay in there.
Speaker 9: Come on, New Orleans.
Speaker 8: I just want New Orleans staying there because I want to go down there and just go down there and to a playoff games.
Speaker 9: I can just get some gumbo. That's pretty much all I'm in there for. I ain't in it for enough. Get yeah, man, we got to get because they're going home up.
Speaker 2: A little together for some dumbo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because they're not gonna They're not gonna be there, so we're gonna see what happens.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: Those those are the games.
Speaker 8: That's what happened last night is sports, and man, we're gonna see what happens.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 9: But you know there's some teams that's in two O holes. So you know the Lakers is one of them.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna see if the Lakers can come out of this, man, and see what happens on Friday night when they play again.
Speaker 9: So well, because some teams have two o holes.
Speaker 2: But you know you can fight back.
Speaker 9: You know, everybody the fifth day home court, you know it's your turn. So you got the fenels. That's all we have right there. Shirley has sports, all right, thank you.
Speaker 3: Couple of suggestions, yes, sir, huge terms like they in an oh it too hole instead of saying they got two holes. Of course, when we put it together, sound like something else. I said, all right, don't use the word inflammation no more, just say swelling.
Speaker 7: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man needs some advice, Steve. He wants to know if his wife is cheating while he's on the road. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening morning show. All right, guys, so you're shrended in the middle of nowhere and you're naked. You can only call one of us sitting right here on this show. Who would you call to pick you up? Who would you ask to call your wife? Who would you ask to buy you some clothes?
Speaker 2: Go calling all these I ain't calling y'all. I'm calling Tommy. I ain't calling y'all, and all I got called. Somebody come get me right now. I'm not going to call y'all.
Speaker 7: You're naked, urgent, urgent?
Speaker 2: Why are you naked? Where you'll call it? Question? You ask all the questions.
Speaker 1: Why are you naked?
Speaker 7: What happened outside?
Speaker 1: Going on outside?
Speaker 2: Naked?
Speaker 3: Hey, Tommy, I'm down here, doog. I ain't got no clothes, Bring me something to wear, and we got to get up out of here. And I need to say within fifteen minutes. I got fifteen minute get up out of here, because it was because you ain't gonna know me no more.
Speaker 2: And you just on your way.
Speaker 7: Tommy, beat in fire, no question, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can hide behind a tree for five minutes. I'm on my way.
Speaker 1: You have no dog?
Speaker 7: Were your clothes? How did you get here?
Speaker 12: Where?
Speaker 7: None of the.
Speaker 1: Old house? Where are you?
Speaker 2: None of that?
Speaker 10: Man's anyone ask any questions?
Speaker 8: No, ain't ain't asking questions. No, that's that's man cod No, I got your dog. I'm gonna get out there first. That when we in the car, and you remember the naked.
Speaker 2: Dog man.
Speaker 7: Thanks, guys, that's some loyalty right there. We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after we'll play around and would you rather? Right after this you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather baked banana pudding? Or would you rather cold banana pudding? You want to hot cold?
Speaker 2: You know you can. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: You don't need none cold, not even food, need hot soup, all the kool aid. Matter of fact, you need to cut your freeze off. Why you got in your house?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather go crocodile hunting? Or would you rather visit a tiger petting zoo?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm going If we hunting the crocodiles, I mean we're looking for them. Yeah, that's better than being inside. I'm not going in there petting. No damn tide that ain't fitn't happen. No, no, I watch crocodile hunting all the time. On The Boys in Louisa. They busted cap in the middle of that h head right in the boat.
Speaker 7: Yeah all right, Uh, would you rather not so cute but intelligent or very handsome and dumb?
Speaker 11: Well, we got that, we got that, We got that confusion on this show.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 11: You say that somebody who really thank you handsome, but he's really dumb.
Speaker 3: Let him?
Speaker 12: Do you like that?
Speaker 11: I don't understand the question.
Speaker 7: Would you want to be not so cute? Would you rather be not so cute but intelligent or very handsome and dumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What I'm hate?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm you.
Speaker 2: I plead.
Speaker 7: Would you rather know this?
Speaker 3: But I meant, what's because he gonna be dumb? That everybody clear about that, I'm gonna be Yeah, that's the blast draw.
Speaker 2: That's what we have, Junior. What you picked? I picked?
Speaker 7: Hey, I know me, I'm not so cute but intelligence.
Speaker 9: Yeah I can't be mm.
Speaker 11: Hmm yeah yeah Junior, yeah yeah, j You're not so handsome but you little.
Speaker 2: All right, well what you mean right there? Right now?
Speaker 7: We'll continue today.
Speaker 11: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 10: What you mean?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 7: Last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather baked banana pudding or would you rather cold banana pudding? You want to hot cold? I don't know you can neither, grandmother.
Speaker 10: You don't need none cold, not even food, need hot soup, all the kool aid.
Speaker 11: Matter of fact, you need to cut your freeze off. Why you got in your house? All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather go crocodile hunting? Or would you rather visit a tiger petting zoo?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm going if we hunting the crocodiles, I mean we're looking for them. Yeah, that's better than being inside.
Speaker 11: I'm not going in there. Pet No damn tide that ain't fit to happen.
Speaker 12: No, no that.
Speaker 3: I watch crocodile hunting all the time on The Boys in Louisiana and Bustle Cap in the middle of that's hmmigator head right up in the boat.
Speaker 11: Yeah all right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Would you rather not so cute but intelligent or very handsome and dumb.
Speaker 11: Well, we got that, we got that, we got that confusion on this show. Right now, you say that somebody who really thank you handsome, but he's really dumb.
Speaker 2: You don't let him?
Speaker 5: Do you like that?
Speaker 11: I don't understand the question.
Speaker 7: Would you want to be not so cute? Would you rather be not so cute but intelligent? Or very handsome and dumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I'm hey, yeah, you're tem you.
Speaker 2: I plead.
Speaker 7: Would you rather know this?
Speaker 3: But I meant what's because he gonna be dumb. Now that everybody clear about that, I'm gonna be hand with Yeah, that's the blast.
Speaker 2: Draw Ask what we have Junior? What you picked?
Speaker 12: Ye?
Speaker 2: I picked? Hey, I know me.
Speaker 11: I'm here.
Speaker 7: It's not so cute but intelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't be mm hmm yeah yeah Junior.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, you're not so handsome, but you little? All right, well, what you mean right there?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: We'll continue What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: What you mean? What right there?
Speaker 7: Last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Morning show? All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday it's been a good day.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: And yeah, that's been fun, Steve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some closing remarks too. It's just some things that I've been thinking about. I wanted to just sort of vent a little bit, but I think I'm saying something that a lot of people are thinking. You know, when it comes to us as a people, I have prided myself, as many of you have, on trying to be a good representative for us because I realize that we are the one race of people that's responsible for the actions of each other. And by that, what I mean is we get blamed when one of us do something that might as well be all of us. We kind of have a way because we know how the world has treated us in society, where if somebody does something that's embarrassing, and we kind of take on a little bit of the shame we embarrass, Like, man, why we can't do no better than this right here? We're the only people that's responsible for each other that way, And I guess, I you know, I guess that's it's hard to bear at times to feel responsible for somebody else. Have you ever been at work and somebody come in there, it's a criminal event that happened on TV. I used to work a job with a lot of different races of people. Somebody would do something in Cleveland that made the news, and then we come to work and we be talking about the news event somebody rob the liquor store or something, and go, hey, man.
Speaker 11: Did you know this guy?
Speaker 2: Well, no, the hell I know him. He black.
Speaker 3: But you know, they always want to put us in something. So we've always had to bear the brunt of each other, and so it has made.
Speaker 2: Us become accountable to one another.
Speaker 3: But in this now, in this new tech age, this new social media age, I am watching us.
Speaker 11: Perform in a way that's hurting ourselves.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just don't understand why we have to go public with everything we think that's negative about somebody else. You know, you just s get you don't have enough sense to just watch what you say. You know, my father in law said it all the time, He say, just because you can do something, don't mean you should. Just because you can say something don't mean you ought to say it.
Speaker 2: It just don't. It's sometimes, man, you just have to guard your thoughts.
Speaker 12: You just have to.
Speaker 3: But we in such a free, false society today, nobody's guarding their thoughts, and everybody thinks their opinion is so important. Now I'm gonna say something to people out here who have these microphones on a daily basis. You know, if you got a radio show like our show, I can only speak for our shoulder. Our show is about entertainment, education, empowerment, enlightenment, and that's an uplift. That's what we're trying to but in a payment, is what we're here for. We try to put a smile on your face and laugh, but we try to educate you too. We try to inform you, we try to empower you, and we try to lift you up. That's our mandate.
Speaker 2: There are other.
Speaker 3: Shows whose mandate clearly is not that they mow into tabloid behavior or what's in the news, what's trending at all, like this, you know, And that's okay, that's what they do. Some shows are for sports, and that's okay, that's what they do. But man, if you have a platform, why don't you do what you're supposed to do? Now, Look, I'm not saying so much as like Laura Ingram told Lebron shut up and dribble, because no, you can't tell a professional athlete or an entertainer, because you're an athlete and an entertainer. But we are concerned about our welfare as our people and our culture that we can't speak on it, because damn it, we can, but only if you're gonna speak on it in a positive way. We're doing too much negative out here towards one another. Y'all were going about this the wrong way, and we right now, we are our biggest culprit. This last comment that Kanye made about the former First Lady. Come on, man, really, bro, you ain't got nothing else you can do. You're on a podcast, You're supposed to be a genius. You got nothing else you can talk about?
Speaker 2: Really? I mean, man, do we not have nobody that's special to us?
Speaker 10: No more?
Speaker 2: How is it? Man?
Speaker 3: Why is it that all of a sudden our love is always under attack? You know you ain't happy for Latanya and Samuel Jackson. You ain't happy for Paul Letter and Denzel. You ain't happy for me or mine. You ain't happy for Tommy and his, You ain't happy for nobody, man. You ain't happy for Martin and his. You ain't happy for Eddie and his.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Come on, y'all really, why why you got to try to knock it down, tear it down even when it ain't nothing wrong. Y'all be making up stuff about people's families just because you want some clicks on some likes.
Speaker 2: What are we doing here? This is a person's family. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 11: Let me say this to you. You got to be careful when you run up on a man's family.
Speaker 3: You running up especially this man, care about his family. Now, you better be careful. Everybody gonna take that on site. Somebody gonna see you, man, and somebody gonna handle you a little bit different. We need to start being careful, man. We gotta start being respectful of one another. What happened to that? Well, now that I said that, I know those days are gone. They're gone, and we're on the sliding board and were going faster and faster down the hill and I don't see no fixed for it. I'm gonna just stay close to God. I strongly suggest all of you do the same thing. Get yourself a relationship with God. So when Satan sent his imps for you, you got some backup, and no better backup than God Almighty. That's my only solution for you because we live in a fallen world. Even some of these preachers in the pool pit is preaching negativity. I don't even understand it. That's past us on that that all they do is talk about celebrities. Ain't nothing wrong with them, but it's something wrong with everybody else. Hey, man, get a relationship with God, not with people, because God never changes. Hold on to God's unchanging hand. And by the way, talk to God today because he'd absolutely love to hear from you.
Speaker 7: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.