Speaker 1: All right, Steve, this is from Willie and Gatlinburg. He says, I'm a truck driver and I can't ever reach my wife whenever I'm out of town because she hates cell phones. She has a phone, but it's never in her purse. So I put a tracker on her car from my peace of mind. This morning, I could not get her on the home phone, so I looked at the tracker. Her car stayed at work overnight. I had my buddy go over to her job, and my wife was getting dropped off as he pulled up, so he stayed back. He couldn't see if it was a man or a woman in a car. Should I get more evidence before I accuse her of cheating?
Speaker 2: Who? Well, Willie? Look, man, come on, Willie, come Willie.
Speaker 3: Listened she leaving the car at work. Somebody dropping off. You can't tell that this man all woman. You had your boy go over there. He can't tail that this man old woman? Now, what's wrong with him? So you know you send up unqualified friend over there. Maybe he was trying to lay back too far so she wouldn't see it was him. Yeah, either way, dog, here's the problem. Your girl don't want to answer the phone while you're away. Now, women have better intuition than men. But this is telling you something. Now what you gonna confront with? All you got to do? Man, you can get more facts. Now, you can get more facts. But bro, at the end of the day, man, look, if you ain't happy, you out here working, and a woman don't appreciate you out here working, and for whatever the reason, if she thinks she feels neglected, or she lonely, or you ain't ever there, that's the job. Now she don't like it. Man, you dog, you can be miserable by yourself. You can get somebody else. It's some women that will wait on you, support you, be at the house when you get there, love you when you get home, and.
Speaker 2: All this here. So that's my advice. I'm not staying with nobody, don't want me? Yeah, don't overnight kind of tell it all though, Yeah, spending another where you going?
Speaker 3: You ain't going over your girl's house over night, leaving your car in the driveway. What woman leaves her car at work and go with her girlfriend overnight and he get dropped off at work in the month?
Speaker 2: Fair? Please stop?
Speaker 1: And who has who hates cell phones?
Speaker 3: Because ain't no woman finna take you back to work in the morning, right right right?
Speaker 2: Me on the paper, girl, bring your car.
Speaker 3: I ain't finna drive over there because I'm gonna be running late. I gotta do my hair, get to make up on, drop the kids off.
Speaker 2: Not right right? Come on, Willie? Come all right? Next for ship.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a time for another one, Steve. This is from Kay and Fredericksburg. She says, my brother's wife constantly keeps up mess within our family, and her focus turned to me after she came over to my house and it was a mess because I have a messy toddler. She told the family that I have a nasty house and she doesn't want her kids at my house. So I cursed her out at my parents house Sunday. I got so angry that I blurted out that her husband told me she is always musty.
Speaker 2: My brother.
Speaker 1: My brother denied it, but he did tell me that she stinks. But he's mad at me. How can he take his wife's side and not his blood.
Speaker 2: Well that's easy because he got to sleep a little funky what's her name on?
Speaker 3: I know gonna here? Will you sitting here talking about I got a ragged ass house. I got a messy house and your whole body messy. No you Finn, fine this house soon as I can't wait to share this not Harold said you stink. Oh I'm sorry. He didn't want me to tell you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I said, I'm sorry. I'm not taking my kids over there. Don't bring the little ragged ass kids over here. That's cool, But you need to wash under arms. See it needs to wash under your arms. You know.
Speaker 2: You need. You need to try some tussy or something. You need to rub on.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop that little spray Let's brain ain't working for you, Dolly ain't enough. You gotta qut use a secret youse so funky secret told on you. You got you gotta quit using secret. All right, you need some manly stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh oh brutes?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: What's what?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Sea Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening Morning Show