Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y.
Speaker 2: Away Today we call a woman who uses one of those box meal prep services. Yeah, you know where they deliver a bunch of prepackaged dinners to your house. Well, her latest shipment was missing a meal. She emailed the company asking about a refund and then told her roommate about it. So, you know what, We're more than happy to do that for her, if she can navigate through the most annoying automated help system ever. Yeah, if your phone sat right now. Hello, Hi, I'm calling from Chef Mealboxes. Is this Christine Long? Hi? Christine, My name is Rick. Rick. Osh. We got a request from your account saying you'd like a refund for an incorrect meal you received. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That is because normally I order six of these and this time I only got five. So something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pretty disappointing.
Speaker 2: I can understand, so our automated system is going to handle that for you. Just follow the prompts and we're going to make this right.
Speaker 3: Can you just do it now? Please?
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. Everything runs through our system now, but it's actually very simple. You should just be in and out real quick.
Speaker 4: Okay, I guess if I have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just hold and I'll patch you through. Okay, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Are you hungry? Are you hungry?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am a banana yu young young Yum yumy young. This is weird.
Speaker 4: Press one if you'd like to learn more about our food delivery process. Press two if you would not like to learn more about our food delivery process. Press three if you just want to know just a little bit about it. Press four if you want to know much more about it, Or press five if you want to know the medium average amount so more than a little, but also less than the most via.
Speaker 3: Operator.
Speaker 4: Or you can press six if you'd like a different set of options, or.
Speaker 3: You yes, I am as a ridiculous from.
Speaker 1: Operating yung yum yum yum yum yung yong.
Speaker 4: Press one if you are calling about our new line of vegan meals. Press two if you are calling about our new line of vegetarian meals. Press three. If you are interest in our new line of high carb, low fat, vegan vegetarian meals with a giant brownie on the side.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: PRIs four if you just want us to send you a bag of flax seed, or you can Press five if you'd like to hear a different set of options.
Speaker 3: Why is wrong with the thing? Yes? This again? M Yum, yum yum.
Speaker 4: Press one. If you'd like your food delivery to be dropped off at your front door, with the label facing the street. Press two. If you'd like your delivery to be dropped off to the side of your house so no one knows you can't cook. This is the dumb automated Press three. If you'd like your delivery to be placed inside a bush or shrub near your property so your partner has no idea you're sneaking extra food into the house. Dress for If you'd like us to add a family sized bag of Cheetos to your delivery in an unmarked box.
Speaker 3: Where's the refund option? You? No? Yes, music, I don't want.
Speaker 2: This cheff mealboxes. This is rick o'sheha How can.
Speaker 1: I help you?
Speaker 3: Hey, you're the guy who transferred me.
Speaker 2: For my refund.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Who is this?
Speaker 3: This is Christine? We literally just had a conversation two minutes ago.
Speaker 1: How do you not remember this?
Speaker 2: Uh? Keep going? What was your issue?
Speaker 3: I was calling about the food delivery box and then you sent me to this both audio voicemail that kept playing this annoying song and there was no even option for for trying to talk to customer service on there or getting a refunded.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's probably on me. I must have not sent you through to our refund center.
Speaker 3: I told you I don't have.
Speaker 4: Time for this, So welcome to the refund center.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ohmress one if you would not like to get a refund for a missing or damaged meal, now press two. If you'd like to skip your missing meal and let our company keep your money. Pross three. If you'd like to learn all about our baby oatter welfare program that specializes in tender meat consumption baby or press four. If your roommate's name is Zara and she's doing a prank phone call on you.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking about my roommate Zara?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Christine, you're on a radio choke called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. This is a prank call.
Speaker 3: Why what?
Speaker 2: It's because your roommates Zara told us that you requested a refund. She wanted us to mess with you. Look, look, I know the prank is done, but I actually do need to send you to our automated system just one last time.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I didn't handle it.
Speaker 4: Press one if you thought the phone tap was funny, we'll truss two. If you'd like us to send you a complimentary meal of roasted garlic and butter baby otter ragu no no, no, wake up every morning with boom taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.