Speaker 1: All right, Steve, it's time to check your voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 1: You can call if you want to leave a message for Steve. You might just hear your call in the air. Steve, if you're ready to go.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: This one's from Columbia. Listener from Columbia, South Carolina. He listens to the Big d M radio station.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, I tell you mail. He was the best man black brother I've heard all my life. Man got teller good, you got radio affection. And I love your coming in the morning's man. You know, show your love black people, man, or keep doing it. Man it up Thursday morning, the show on the Big Dam just South Carolina. Do what you're doing. Man, I need a job, Steve. I'm gonna designed myself your brother.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I didn't hear that last thing. I didn't hear he said. Job. I'm gonna say this to him. Thank you said you need to chop this a place for that listen.
Speaker 3: I appreciate everything he said, and I'm gonna continue to do my best, yes sir, and try to speak up and be a beacon for black people and not a leader, not a spokesperson, but a beacon, just saying I try to say stuff to make the pathway lighter for us because I'm older than most of the people that listen to my show. So I'm just trying to put some path lights out there to show you the way I did and maybe it can help you.
Speaker 2: That's my mission. Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's all it is. But by the grace of God, I am who I am.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that's all I am. Please all sideways too. Don't just want to throw that out.
Speaker 1: Is from a fan of juniors who left a message. Take a listen.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's going on, Steve, Shirley, Carla Tommy. Well, I'm really tough from the junior right now. Hey, man, Junior, we need some more poetry. I'm gonna need you to come up with some stuff about these sports and we need more poetry. Steve, don't hold that boy's talent back. Give him some poetry.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: This is big Jason Toompton. Let that man's talent shine. I've got your back, Jr. Make it happen.
Speaker 2: All that poetry.
Speaker 4: I never liked.
Speaker 5: Poetry until I heard Junior's poetry. So let j Rap do his thing. Pea shut out of competent.
Speaker 2: Big Jay, Big Jake, your Chestice told you poetry changing lives out here?
Speaker 1: What is that look on your face?
Speaker 4: Steve?
Speaker 3: What is that wrong?
Speaker 2: I want, however, what you want.
Speaker 3: But Big Jay, if you started just start liking poetry, called.
Speaker 2: It Junior because of jun I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you've been listening to before, but I'm gonna send you some some tapes the poets.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, coming up eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time now to check more of Steve's voicemails. At eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve call. If you want to leave a message for Steve, we might just play your call in the air. All right, Here we go with more called Steve. A listener names Zach left a message.
Speaker 4: Hey Steve, this.
Speaker 6: Is zach Man.
Speaker 7: I listened to your show every morning. It's very inspirational. I was one of those dudes that went to prison and went to jail, and if it wasn't for God, I would have never made it mentally more physically out of that place.
Speaker 6: Because I was at a large spot, which was what me there and when I listen to your shows, in the morning. It gets me that actually a little bit of information or inspiration that I need to uh just you know, start my day off on to posit.
Speaker 2: Yo, I said, you man, that's what you're doing. You know, yeah, that's that's all.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That that call right there is almost up there.
Speaker 2: Almost up there with the car Junior just got from Big Jay.
Speaker 3: You know, you know. No, no, no, I just want Junior to be able to drink that and absorb that in because he don't get that many of him people requesting his poetry. So I'm going to allow him to drink that one all the way in. And here, I just want you to know, Big j I'm not holding his talent back. But that's all he got, No, I mean, he doing the best. He can't them the points he got. When he get a point, we let him do it. He don't come up with him.
Speaker 2: Man down there. It's hard on him, I think.
Speaker 1: But don't you don't you think it. We can't wait for the next time Junior does.
Speaker 2: Give us a poem. If it begs for a poem, yeah, JR, JUNR. Do careful now, careful what it's just a poem?
Speaker 5: A poem?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, hey, easy, now easy, what watch.
Speaker 2: Listening to Jay? Okay, all right, watch what you say Jay? Straight out of time?
Speaker 3: Well, well, I ain't talking Big Jay, I'm talking little. I'm talking Little k And everybody talking to big I'm talking to little Kate. Watch where your step now?
Speaker 7: Easy?
Speaker 2: All right, moving on, we have we have more calls.
Speaker 1: This is from Sandra.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 8: It's me and mister Steve Harvey Andrew Jack.
Speaker 2: I love what you just see.
Speaker 8: I hate when black fight one another. I hate when black shoot and kill one another. I hate that. I don't even like to see a movie with black fight you one, not for killing one nothing.
Speaker 2: I do not like it.
Speaker 8: One more thing. I want to say what you just got through saying about the raffers beeping, the comedians, letting them know it's enough money for everybody to get song. It's enough money for everybody out here to get song. The money is not going nowhere. It is enough money for everybody to have two and three Beeg mansions, four and five calls. Let them know wh hate at It's enough money for everybody to get songs. Okay again this meet and I love what you just got you talking about.
Speaker 2: All right, bye bye, Yes, she takes the a out of another. Did she say one another?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, see see see that's when you know it's serious and it is you know what, that's a crazy statement. It is enough money for everybody.
Speaker 2: We have got.
Speaker 3: We we do this grabbing the barrel thing to each other, which don't make no sense. That the lead is wide over. Everybody can get out. Everybody can get out, even you. As a matter of fact, if you help somebody get up, you ain't heavy.
Speaker 2: You, My brother, I can, I could reach back and grab you.
Speaker 3: But man, we just we we're in a we're the we're in the place man where we we y'all, I'm telling you we not winning.
Speaker 2: We're we're not truly winning.
Speaker 3: No, because the greats get up there and then you you cheer for them all the way up to the top. Then when they get up there, your whole mission is their to mind.
Speaker 2: Yep, that don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: All these rappers beefing with Drake man, y'all. Dog that dude out there, he's way out there. When you get through talking about him, you ain't finna be close.
Speaker 2: Close.
Speaker 1: Homie shots all right, Steve, Thank you, Thank you to all our callers as well, coming up next to the Nephew and the prank phone.
Speaker 2: Call for today right after
Speaker 1: This, Ye you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show