Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here, junior, and sports talk. What you got, Junior, Well.
Speaker 2: The NFL Draft starts tonight up and Tommy is on the night man, But we don't really have to watch to night because we ain't got no picks in the first round. They didn't want to fly around to night. We don't have a pick, and you know we don't. We don't have a pick in the first round. We were gonna have to tune in till Friday. That's it, okay, because we're the forty second pick and the eighty six pick in the third round, second and third round. Cleveland, y'all ain't got a pick in the first round either, y'all, y'all fifty fourth and eighty fifth and second and third on Friday. So that's all when you got to tune in up.
Speaker 1: So who's up for going first? Junior?
Speaker 2: Caleb Williams going to Chicago. That's all we know right now. We're supposed to be, you know, Jay and Daniels out of LSU. He might go to Washington, But did you hear what happened to him?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: He went the top golf and the Washington commanders had all the other quarterbacks at Top Golf, just to see what would happen. Put them all in one room. And Jay didn't like that because if I'm the pick, why is all these other quarterbacks here and see? That didn't sit well with him because it's like, you know, if you're gonna court me, court me, don't court everybody else. So we don't know if he really want to go to Washington after that.
Speaker 1: But dog, ain't dog these young boys today. Yo, you ain't in the league yet. If you're gonna court me, caught me, ain't got his work. Man, This is professional This is professional sports. Dog, Welcome to the real world. Seek that's what happens. Though. When you've been a college star, you've been a high school star, you've been a pee wee football star, you've been caught him. Well this for money now, holmie, yeah, this for a check. Now? They brought your ass up to Top Gol. I only one won't be at Top Golf. Your pick that club of and hit your ball your turn neck he got he now hitting Miles stuck out because there's some other quarterbacks that man. This the nf AL dog.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Dog, this is pro dog brug rug. You know, bro. They let guys that have approven track record them for just let Russell Wilson go dog. They just let you go.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: You know, man, this is an opportunity to change your life right here. What would you say? The first thing they need to do because they've been to come into a lot of money at a young age.
Speaker 1: You know, well, we know exactly how much money they gonna come because the first round that you make x amohundred dollars, well they know where they're coming up. But I'm just telling you right now, get ready, get ready, because the problems you're about to have, you have no idea. They can't prepare you. I've never had them before. And your first set of problems gonna come from family for you, and then automatically and then the vultures are sitting around figuring out how they can get a piece. His little agent, the little mark, and an agent, the lawyer, the CPA, and they all tie together. You gotta watch that, man, You gotta watch that. Half the people you do not need at all. It's a sad thing, man, it is.
Speaker 2: Let's get ready to watch the drag this weekend.
Speaker 1: We're gona find out who went where? All right, junior, thank you. Coming up at the top of the hour, Steve Aman on social media needs you. He says, my teenage son is again showering. He needs some advice. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.