Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, animal trainers, dog catchers, people that only cut the edges of your yard, pret trembles, people that get in that basket and ride up there and fix the electrical poles. Those of you that ride on the back of waste management trucks, my brothers, all of you who drive lyft uber or any illegal form of transportation. I am welcoming you to the Steve Harvey Morning Show this morning with all that's in me. Rise and shine and get your attitude together. If you get your gratitude together, it affects your attitude, which is in direct correlation with your altitude. It just works that way. Another day, another gift, another chance, another opportunity. That's all it is. Man, you ought to be grateful for that. Ladies and gentlemen, to Steve Harvey Morning Show. Shirley Strawberry call it for real, Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend of Nephew Tommy Junior, Your little Lord. It's a little a little, a little bit a little you you dare not there. You almost in it, I would say, judging by the vibe today you've seen to me about seventy five percent. What's going on with you today.
Speaker 2: Uncle, I was I'm going down there. I'm going yeah, he'd be known. I don't know how you do it, but I'm going down there.
Speaker 1: It's on your face. Okay, well on your head, it's on your face.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was saying, Tommy. I'm going down here to do an assessment with the with the hair club for me and today. Oh and yeah, yeah, and I'm gonna see what they say so I can, you know, get to get everything fixed up there so y'all can just lay off my hairline.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm going I'm gonna tell you right now, Junior. If you all of a sudden show up with a hairline, that's gonna start over the games begin.
Speaker 2: See there, see how you so you just gonna snatch my happiness?
Speaker 1: Just no, Junior, what we are telling you is we'll we're watching it slowly, but shuret slowly, your average white band. Right, you've accepted it.
Speaker 2: Now your hairlines well, after after after Toimmy and Uncle Steve have been been talked about my headline, I decided to go down here and let them do an assessment on Now I come back. Then we'll talk about what treatments I have, and I can tell you better.
Speaker 1: Don't you Denial se Jr.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like on those social media videos and barber time.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, not doing that.
Speaker 2: We can wait, he said, if I show up with a new hairlines like I'm.
Speaker 1: Slowly you're singing. We're trying to my head. This is good.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be, but clearly Uncle Steven, Tommy Dald that's all.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're just letting you know, doggy, if you come in here, Ma, you got here full of him.
Speaker 2: We go from I got, I got it for you, riches hell.
Speaker 1: Because we're doing hair Clu commercials every day for free. No one gonna stop two minutes after the hour.
Speaker 2: We can't wait for you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hear from the nephew if he runs that Frank back. Right after this, you're listening Morning show