Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. President Biden will deliver the commencement speech at Morehouse College. Magic Johnson was devastated after the LA Lakers Game two loss, and john legend says Donald Trump is racist at the core, at his core. And we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the colo. This is from Leah in Kansas City. Leah writes, my husband answers his phone and walks away from me. He's even gone outside in the snow before, just to talk on the phone. When I fuss about it, he says, there's some stuff that he tells his boys and I don't need to hear it.
Speaker 2: Like what why?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's a true statement, all right, isn't now that right there? That is not a laugh. That is a true statement. We have conversation with our boys, trust me, that you cannot hear. It's things we say what we get together that you could not hear. But let's flip, it's also things that women say that we cannot hear. That's conversation y'all have with y'all girls. Y'all don't want your husband listening to you talk like that, right, that's what it is, and that if he's basing it that right, there is a true statement.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am, Yes, I was gonna say is and she concerned though that he might be walking away because it's another woman.
Speaker 4: She could be very concerned. But if you ain't heard no woman on the phone, you're gonna have to go with what he's said.
Speaker 2: M exactly.
Speaker 4: You have not heard no woman on the phone. You ain't found no Texas scene nobody.
Speaker 1: You can't hear it because he walked away.
Speaker 3: He walks away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go outside, put them out, speaker it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm telling you right now that are things me and my dudes talk about.
Speaker 3: My wife don't need to help.
Speaker 2: Well, I get that because women do it too. Yeah, I get that part. Yeah, all right, Moving.
Speaker 4: On the majority of yes, I stay outside. I'm going to watch the dog again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ye? Who does dog tag? All?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Felicia and Cincinnati says, I wanted my husband's dash to get a cigar to smoke with him last night, and I saw three flavored cigars. He said he got them for a coworker to try. He said, it's no big deal, and he forgot to take them to her. Should I deliver the cigars to the lady.
Speaker 3: No, you shouldn't because you don't know what one she supposed to.
Speaker 2: Get the flavors. That's the.
Speaker 3: Why you got to deliver them. He's said he forgot. Now he remembers, he'll give him to him.
Speaker 2: Why is she going in his stand?
Speaker 4: But but if you deliver, see, if you deliver the cigar, you don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: You don't smoke cigars?
Speaker 2: She does smoke?
Speaker 3: Does she smokes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does smoke. That's why she went in a stash so she could smoke one with him.
Speaker 2: Any smoking with her? Smoke one every day.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's okay, you don't have to deliver them.
Speaker 2: I'll take them to her.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's what she said. Your funks cigars my manhad.
Speaker 4: That's either ascid or you got them jabbas coffee all the mints or you got them. Don't get them cheap on them honey bees. They make They make good cigars.
Speaker 3: What is them?
Speaker 2: Tahesion things though? Yeah, that's the way, tesion. That's just a fruity cool mile that's all that is.
Speaker 4: And I don't like the size of them either. That's not the one. If you're gonna do that used acid cigars blacking.
Speaker 1: Out, all right, I guess we're done with that one. Moving on to Maic and Detroit Stop. Mauric said, I started flipping houses. My first flip is a nice townhouse. My wife wants me to rent it to her mom, who is raising three grandkids. Nothing is wrong with her mom's current house. She just wants a newer house. How do I say no and stand on it?
Speaker 4: No, they know and stand on it and flip your house. Your mama ain't gonna have pay you that rent. Your rent gonna be laid. You're gonna be able to do nothing. She gonna call you talking about she ain't got it this month.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Your mama just want a new house, find another house. Now, this is the business. We end to flip these houses and produce a profit.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 4: It's hard to get your hands on love sums of money in life. So if you can flip a house, sell it, Let's say you make twenty thirty on it, something like that or whatever. You flipping it and making it on you can't gonna be able to get that from your mom in law. She not goes on time. She not gonna pay some time and now and now and now, all this money you don't put into this house, you're ready to flip it now and so it's a Now it's a hard ass nall.
Speaker 1: But isn't his wife gonna be upset about that?
Speaker 2: Because it's her.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna help your mama find a really nice place to stay. But we're gonna flip this house so we can make this profit, so we can keep the ball broke. In the words of Slick Hard, the best thing you can do for pole people is not be one of them.
Speaker 3: We got to keep our money rolling.
Speaker 4: So your mama when she come over here with them big and ass, I have something to give them.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say that raising three grand.
Speaker 3: In my head, the whole.
Speaker 4: Inside voice I just gave y'all head thoughts, right, Okay, I'm gonna say out loud, so does it. It's not gonna come out. It's not gonna come out. And you sit your young self over there and learn yourself. You don't know enough right now?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Last one, Steve, Last one. This is from Roxy and Yonkers. Roxy writes, I'm fourteen years older than my husband. He never seemed to mind but I heard him tell his friend that his gray hair is making him look as old as his wife. He said, he was joking, but it's not funny to me. Does this mean my age is finally getting to him?
Speaker 4: Wow? No, your age is finally and got to everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody see it?
Speaker 4: Huh If he said this out loud, what didn't happen? Since the here your agent and it showing behind every joke is the truth. And now this gray hand in his head got him looking just as old as his wife. Now it ain't no finally got to it. It to find a surface that showed up. Because when he married you, it wasn't no problem. But now y'all been married for a while for it, he started to show itself. And that's what that sign is. I don't know why y'all trying to fight.
Speaker 2: Me on this one. I want to hear what you're going to start to show. Look, look, I can't say where everybody feeling it? Did that thank you segment is about no?
Speaker 4: Some of this, some of this asked to see Elo, We're gonna have tell troup up in there. He told his friends as a joke, but they're behind every joke is the truth. Now and not he's starting to feel like he looking old as you. So, now if he catching up? What that means? If if you catching up? Or you are you jumping out there and leaps and bounds. Just check yourself, get in the mill, take close with so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what she wants to know. Does this mean my age is finally finally getting to him?
Speaker 3: No, it ain't getting to him. This don got you see why.
Speaker 4: See listen to me. Why are you blaming the man? This ain't the man fault. Is my age finally getting to him? No?
Speaker 3: Your age are finally caught up to you.
Speaker 2: Anybody said I you look fourteen years older? All right, Celo, change your hairstyle.
Speaker 3: Look at your wardrobe. You've got the strong a foundation.
Speaker 2: Coming out top of the hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: You get your faceline up. No, no, that don't.
Speaker 2: When you get mad at me coming up at the top of the hour, we'll right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.