Speaker 1: Alexis.
Speaker 2: Remember when you volunteered to baby sit for Brook's dog for a weekend and instead she forced you to clean her entire house top to bottom.
Speaker 1: She did such a good job. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: What would you say was the number one piece of clutter in Brooks house? Is it discarded candy wrappers or random pieces of driftwood that Brook collects and adds googly eyes to and then tries to pass it off as art to the local senior center. The wine bottles are we not going to talk about? I asked, because Google Trends just came out with a list of which items get the most searches for how to properly dispose of them, and they.
Speaker 1: Broke it down by state.
Speaker 2: So of course you get a lot of the typical stuff like bottles and cans, and a lot of the states I was thinking, okay, like bodies, not brook active material. A lot of people wanted to know how to dispose of batteries an outdated tackle like old TV remotes and phones. But then there was states with the weirder, more specific searches.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do we got to.
Speaker 2: Like people in Ohio and Vermont want to know how to properly recycle wrapping paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to get.
Speaker 3: The craft paper, which is it's not as pretty, but it's just like it looks like a paper bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's put it in the fire. In Nevada, Christmas trees. They don't know how to get rid of the Christmas trees.
Speaker 3: Well, my homestate, you just burn them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Fire.
Speaker 2: In Colorado, the top search was how to dispose of paint.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a hard one.
Speaker 1: One's over the neighbor's fence. Yeah, whatever you want to do, yeah, le. For Tennessee, it's plastic bags.
Speaker 2: Oh man, don't dispose of those. You tie them up and you put them underneath your sink for like years and years yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For Florida, it's red solo cups. Totally makes sense. Now, let's bring breakers over. Those beaches are crowded with them.
Speaker 1: Oceana, that was a joke.
Speaker 3: Jo.
Speaker 2: For Louisiana, also on brand Marti Gras beads, yeahyclable.
Speaker 1: Oh those are just a waste.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And for Indiana, because of recent events, it's eclipse glasses. Oh yeah, because that was like right through the path of totality, went right through Indianapolis. I just threw away ours.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm like, I'm not saving these till twenty forty four.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be some sea turtles.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: With sunglasses, I can't see anything.
Speaker 3: My mom did want me to save them.
Speaker 1: She's like, well they'll be useful again. I'm like ten hundred years. Okay.
Speaker 3: It explains the clutter in your house.
Speaker 2: And for our show, the number one items to recycle is dog shot collars.
Speaker 1: We've burned through these babies every single day.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it one more time when we send.
Speaker 1: It over to digital. Jake.
Speaker 3: Let's go, Jake, grab your boomerangs and prepare to get squeezed tighter than Chris Hemsworth curling Akuala because it's National hug An Australian Day. It's where we show our love to our vegemite loving friends from down on up. If you've never been there, you may not realize a lot of places in Australia have strange or quirky sounding names, either based on the Aboriginal language, or it could be because they drink a lot and you never really know what you're saying. That's why today I'll give you the name of a place in Australia and you have to tell me if it's real or made up? In a special Auzie edition of La Dolente, We'll start with the woman who can do a perfect Australian accent. That's Alexis. Alexis, give us an example. Good, Like I said, perfect, Alexis, your place could be real or made up. It's called Frog's Breath Falls. Is that a real Australian place? Or do we make that up? Frogs Breath Falls?
Speaker 2: And I have to say, first of all, my college roommate was from Spoiler, a place called Gimbi.
Speaker 1: Everyone has a their walk from there, so I don't know. She got teaser whole time, so I could see someone being from here. I'm gonna say it's real.
Speaker 3: Jake Alexis says, Frog's Breath Falls is real? It is? We made that one up. Alexis is out. Okay, shipped off to Gimpy with your friends, Brook It's your turn. Okay. Your town is called Woo lou Mulu? Is that a real Australian place? Can we make that up? I can spell it for you if you'd like. Yeah, I want it spelled w o O l o O m o o l o oo.
Speaker 2: Can I add that to the top of my vacation or your next baby name?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love it. It has to be real, brook says. Woolu Muloo is a real place. It is. Yeah, it's a real place. That's a suburb of Sydney. Brooks still in it, Jose. I'm gonna need you to brace yourself for this town. Jose. Your Australian place could be real. Are fake. It's Doo Dooo Town, the Australian place that we make that up.
Speaker 2: My kids are gonna love hearing if this is a real place.
Speaker 1: It make their lives better.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of when I watched the Phillies playing the Pittsburgh Pirates. Yeah zero zero and it said poop on the screen.
Speaker 1: It was so buddy.
Speaker 2: So, just because it's been in my life, I guess I'm gonna say this is real.
Speaker 3: Jose says. Doodoo Town is real. It is. Come on, Yeah, that's real. That's a coastal village in Tasmania. Yeah, Jeffrey, were over to you. Oh no, the great rivalry of Doo Doo Town versus wool Malo. Jeffrey, your location is Whoop whoop, Wasteland.
Speaker 1: Raise the roof to this.
Speaker 2: Stuck in the eighties and nineties in this town Australia. Okay, I mean with if Wooloo Maloo and Doo Dooo town are real, there's.
Speaker 3: Nothing that can do.
Speaker 1: The cross bread sound so dark, you.
Speaker 3: Guys, I would have said it was fake. Tell me, whoop woop, Wasteland is real? Jeff said, whoop woop, Wasteland's real? It is. They would never put Wasteland on Paradise Australia All Wasteland, Brook, your location sizzling sausage springs, So hungry the cousins making bays sizzling sausage springs real or made up? This sounds a freaking candy land. I don't know. I'm hungry. I'm gonna go it's fake though, Jake, it said fake it is, yes, Jose, Jose, we're up at sudden death. Now you get this right, you win, you get it wrong, and Brook wins. Your location is Humpty dew Is that a real Australian place? Didn't we make it up?
Speaker 2: Is the homeland? Yeah, you're gonna say real on the backside of Buggery Mountains.
Speaker 3: Jose says, Humpty do is real? Well, that isaur real to the Northern Territory. Jose wins today's edition.
Speaker 2: Of All Right, Mate, Jose gets it right, so he gets to choose who gets shocked, and they're gonna be singing down Under by men at work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I feel like I want to give it to Alexis because her friend lives there. I feel like she should have known every city, and the.
Speaker 1: Clearly was a terrible tour. Guy. Do you come from a land down Under where what? I couldn't remember that one?
Speaker 3: I think you're going to be banned from and put you.
Speaker 2: In Doo Doo town after that one. That's your shock collar question of the day. Your phone tap is coming up in just a few
Speaker 1: Minutes, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.