Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away Today?
Speaker 2: We call a woman who lost her credit card recently. I feel that it's been a couple of days and she's been hesitant to cancel it because all of her accounts are tied to it, so she's just hoping it's misplaced somewhere in her apartment.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's been for over a month.
Speaker 4: I know that I haven't seen any weird and you still haven't canceled it. No, because I have everything tied to it. It's such a pain.
Speaker 2: This is why we call her to save the day, kind of because we tell her we found her credit card, but we also had to make sure it still works.
Speaker 4: It's your phone tab right now.
Speaker 3: Another Hey, Audrey, my name is Ray ray Dio.
Speaker 5: And were you your apartment manager gave me your number because I think I found your credit card.
Speaker 1: You did well, it's serious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a blue visa signature with the name Audrey around it.
Speaker 3: Is that you, Yes, it is. Oh my god, oh good Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Oh thank goodness.
Speaker 5: So it was on the first floor of the apartment complex, right next to the elevators.
Speaker 3: It was I can not believe you found it.
Speaker 2: It must have like fallen out of my wallet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I saw it the exact same time. This homeless guy did too, so I had to wrestle him for it real quick.
Speaker 3: But we got it, okay. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I have no idea because I was just like, you know, I have all my auto pay stuff on that card.
Speaker 4: She had no idea what was coming either.
Speaker 5: He didn't know I was going to tackle him and wrestle him and put him in a headlock.
Speaker 4: And wow, I bet, I bet you're pretty grateful that I did all that for you.
Speaker 2: I am so yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 5: No, So I'm actually not at the apartment right now. I'm at McDonald's. Do you want me to pick you up a McChicken, a mccrispy. I'm not sure what they call it anymore. I haven't been in a while.
Speaker 4: I try to treat myself well.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I don't, are you sure?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: You can customize it on the app now, so you can add bacon, or you can do no mayo.
Speaker 4: It's really easy right now. Wait a second, So were you saying that you bought lunch with your credit card?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: No, I'm using yours of course.
Speaker 2: Wait no, no, that's not okay.
Speaker 4: I mean I.
Speaker 5: Figured I did you a good deed for you. I know that you probably would want to reward me, and I was hungry, so I just you know, come on, seriously, all that.
Speaker 4: Wrestling gave me the numb numbs got a little hungies.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to give you a reward, but you can't use my credit card. Understandable, but I mean, listen, it could either be me using your credit card or some random homeless guy using a credit card.
Speaker 4: I figured i'd be the safer one with it. Well obviously not because you're using it.
Speaker 2: Just what I hadn't used my credit card without my permission?
Speaker 5: Well I told you, ye, just bought with it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you see him upset. I did not expect this.
Speaker 5: I thought you'd be very grateful and a lot more happy about this. I can return to lunch, do you know do they let you return French fries?
Speaker 4: No, you to return them? Just forget it, like keep the food. I just want my credit Oh Jack, the food and the gift basket, and then that's it.
Speaker 3: I think, Come.
Speaker 4: On, dude, what are you even talking about.
Speaker 5: It's not for me, It's for our apartment manager. She's the one who gave me your numbers so I could get in touch with you. It wasn't for her, you wouldn't be on the phone.
Speaker 4: Credit card get Well, yeah, you think where are you the apartment?
Speaker 2: I meet you somewhere.
Speaker 5: I have like seven fries left. I'm gonna leave McDonald's, Oh my god. And then I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: Shoot. I got to return the bottle of wine for Janis. Now what I didn't think of that? Well, she's a friend of mine.
Speaker 5: I was meeting the day that you lost your cards, So if she wasn't waiting for me downstairs, that's actually why I went downstairs in the first place with you. I never would have found your card if Janis didn't want to meet up for lunch.
Speaker 1: So wait, you're going to just reward every single person who was involved in this process of just you hap finding my card.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a nice person.
Speaker 5: I like to do nice things, you know, spread love and positivity in the world.
Speaker 3: Now, well my credit card.
Speaker 4: You're not spending a dime putting your own money, You're spending my money.
Speaker 5: I did also forget that your roommate Kasha told me to high five you at the end of the prank phone call.
Speaker 4: Do I need to return that as well?
Speaker 5: Or should I just charge out to the credit card while I have it?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you serious right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? High five? Give it to me. Get your hand out.
Speaker 5: This is no this is jose Oh you mean who set you up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was Kesha.
Speaker 5: Because this is actually Halisey from the show Brick and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a prank phone call on you. Yes, it's a phone take card or not. Well, I don't have it, but good news, Kasha has it for real.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 5: She actually found it under the couch and immediately emailed us right away.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just happy for my apartment complex manager, myself, Janie, the homeless guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, we all got something the homeless guy something.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no cash advance?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, wake up.
Speaker 1: Every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,