Speaker 1: It's Friday. You found our podcast. We're so glad you're here. And today is so amazing because it's Jeffrey's song of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, the best parody that you'll hear well, at least today.
Speaker 1: All right, it's coming up right here in this podcast.
Speaker 3: Alexis.
Speaker 4: Remember when you volunteered to baby sit for Brooks dog for a weekend. Yeah, and instead she forced you to clean her entire house top to bottom.
Speaker 1: She did such a good job.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: What would you say was the number one piece of clutter in Brooks house? Is it discarded candy wrappers or random pieces of driftwood that Brook collects and adds googly eyes to and then tries to pass it off as art to the local senior center.
Speaker 5: What for the wine bottles are we not going to talk about?
Speaker 4: I asked, because Google Trends just came out with a list of which items get the most searches for how to properly dispose of them, and they broke it down by state, So of course you get a lot of the typical stuff like and cans, and a lot of the states recycling.
Speaker 1: I was thinking okay, like bodies broke active material.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people want to know how to dispose of batteries and outdated tech like old TV remotes and phones. But then there were states with the weirder, more specific searches.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do we got to.
Speaker 4: Like people in Ohio and Vermont want to know how to properly recycle wrapping paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to get the craft paper, which is it's not as pretty, but it's just like it looks like a paper bag.
Speaker 3: Gott's put it in the fire.
Speaker 4: In Nevada, Christmas trees. They don't know how to get rid of the Christmas trees.
Speaker 1: Well, my homestate, you just burn them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fire.
Speaker 4: In Colorado, the top search was how to dispose of paint.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a hard one.
Speaker 3: I want to over the neighbor's fence. Yeah, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, as long as it's got leaden.
Speaker 4: For Tennessee, it's plastic bags. Oh man, don't dispose of those. You tie them up and you put them underneath your sink for like years and years, you.
Speaker 7: Yourself, Yeah, but you never do.
Speaker 4: For Florida, it's red solo cups, which totally makes sense now let's bring breakers over. Those beaches are crowded with them the ocean.
Speaker 1: That was a joke Jo.
Speaker 4: For Louisiana, also on brand Marty Gras.
Speaker 1: Beads, Yeah, oh those are just a waste.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And for Indiana because of recent events, it's eclipse glasses. Oh yeah, because that was like right through the path of totality, went right through Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: I just threw away ours.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I'm like, I'm not saving these till twenty forty four.
Speaker 7: There's gonna be some sea turtles.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: With sunglasses, I can't see anything.
Speaker 1: My mom did want me to save them. She's like, well they'll be useful again. I'm like two hundred years.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It explains the clutter in your house.
Speaker 4: And for our show, the number one items to recycle is dog shock collars. We've burned through these babies every single day. We're gonna do it one more time when we send it over to digital. Jake, let's go, Jake, grab.
Speaker 8: Your boomerangs and prepare to get squeezed tighter than Chris Hemsworth curling a koala. Because it's National Hug and Australian Day. It's where we show our love to our vegemite loving friends from down on Down Day. If you've never been there, you may not realize a lot of places in Australia have strange or quirky sounding names, either based on the Aboriginal language, or it could be because they drink a lot and you never really know what they're saying. That's why today I'll give you the name of a place in Australia and you have to tell me if it's real or made up. In a special Assie edition of Lentilente. We'll start with the woman who can do a perfect Australian accent. That's Alexis. Alexis. Give us an example. Yeah, like I said, perfect Alexis. Your place could be real or made up. It's called Frog's breath Fall. Oh is that a real Australian place? And we make that up? Frogs breath Fall?
Speaker 5: And I have to say, first of all, my college roommate was from hopefully not spoiler, a place called Gimby.
Speaker 3: Everyone has a hitch in their walk from.
Speaker 8: There, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: She got teaser whole time, so I could see someone being from here. I'm gonna say it's real.
Speaker 8: Jake Alexis says, Frog's Breath Falls is real.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 8: We made that one up. Alexis is out shipped off to Gimby with your friends. Bok, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: Your town is called Woo lou Muloo. Is that a real Australian place? Did we make that up? I can spell it for you if you'd like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want it spelled w.
Speaker 8: O O l o o m o o l o oo.
Speaker 1: Can I add that to the top.
Speaker 4: Of my vacation or your next baby name?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 8: It has to be real, brook says Woo Lou Muloo is a real place. It is. Come on, it's a real place. That's a suburb of Sydney. Brooks still in it, Jose. I'm gonna need you to brace yourself for this town. Jose. Your Australian place could be realer fake. It's doo Dooo town, the real Australian place that we.
Speaker 4: Make that up.
Speaker 2: My kids are gonna love hearing if this is a real place lives better.
Speaker 9: It reminds me of when I watched the Phillies playing the Pittsburgh Pirates. Yeah zero zero and it said poop on the screen.
Speaker 7: It was so bunny.
Speaker 9: So just because it's been in my life, I guess I'm gonna say this is real.
Speaker 8: Jose says Doodoo Town is real. It is. Come on, yeah, that's real. That's a coastal village in Tasmania. Yeah, Jeffrey, were over.
Speaker 1: To you the great rivalry of Do Town versus wool.
Speaker 8: Jeffrey, your location is Whoop whoop Wasteland.
Speaker 1: To raise the roof to this.
Speaker 4: Stuck in the eighties and nineties in this town Australia. I mean with if Wooloo Malou and Doo Dooo Town are real.
Speaker 9: There's nothing that can.
Speaker 1: Fronz bread out so normal. I heard your guys, I would have said it.
Speaker 3: Was tell me woop woop Wasteland is real.
Speaker 8: Jeff said, Whoop woop, Wasteland's real. It is.
Speaker 1: They would never put Wasteland on.
Speaker 3: Paradise Australia.
Speaker 8: All Wasteland Brook your location Sizzling Sausage Springs.
Speaker 7: Why are we so hungry?
Speaker 8: Cousin the cousins making bays Sizzling sausage Springs real or made up a freaking candyland.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry. I'm gonna go it's fake though, Jake said.
Speaker 8: Fake it is, yes, Jose, Jose, we're up a sudden death. Now you get this right, you win, you get it wrong, and Brook wins. Your location is Humpty dew a real Australian placer.
Speaker 9: Did we make it ups the homeland?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna say real on the backside of Buggery Mountain.
Speaker 8: Jose says, Humpty do is real?
Speaker 10: That is.
Speaker 8: That's real. It's in the Northern Territory. Jose wins today's edition of.
Speaker 4: All Right, mate, Jose gets it right, so he gets to choose who gets shocked and they're gonna be singing down Under by men at work.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I feel like I want to give it to Alexis because her friend lives there. I feel like she should have known every city and.
Speaker 1: There clearly was a terrible tour guy. Do you come from a land down Under where what? I couldn't remember that one? I think you're gonna be banned from ye put you in.
Speaker 3: Doo town after that one.
Speaker 4: That's your shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 10: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: This justin.
Speaker 4: A Belgian man who was suspected of ving under the influence just got acquitted for the most unusual defense you've ever heard. It's brooken Jeffrey in the morning. Three separate doctors confirmed the reason that he was intoxicated, Yeah, was because he has ABS.
Speaker 3: Auto brewery syndrome.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 4: What, it's a rare condition where your body takes in carbs and naturally produces alcohol.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 2: His body can turn water into wine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you know much money?
Speaker 4: I would say, And he had two sandwiches that day, no beers, and proceeded to drive home and his body turned the sandwiches into booze and made him drunk.
Speaker 1: Wait, so he still gets drunk. That's not cool, not at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So now, unfortunately for him, the court case lasted much longer than it ever should have because he actually works at a brewery. Oh no, So all the jurors were like, really, it works had a brewery and he wasn't just completely hammered, Yes, but no, it was ABS. ABS is a real thing, and it affects five people out of every million in the world.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine getting.
Speaker 7: Pulled over and be like you're slurring?
Speaker 8: Are you okay?
Speaker 9: And you're like, I'm sure, like four crackers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doctors think it's severely undiagnosed.
Speaker 3: There could be a lot more people than have this.
Speaker 1: Does that explain my behavior?
Speaker 4: Or it's why Alexis is always the most trash person at every wedding that we go to.
Speaker 1: Exactly because you're not doing your low carved diet clad cakes.
Speaker 3: Turned into seafood vodka.
Speaker 1: Time's get to.
Speaker 4: All things have an explanation, including Laser Stories, which is coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that just launched a new cell phone company with Robert de Niro called You Talking to Me? In their new ad campaign. Tonio gets in a screaming match with the can you hear me now?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 2: I like it? I like it?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 7: You talking to me?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me now? You talking to me?
Speaker 9: Back and forth?
Speaker 4: Does it even matter anymore? Can't we all just get along and read laser stories the second where we're talking about the weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other mint Mobi dopes just don't. This first laser story is out of Lawrence County, Indiana. Thirty four year old Sarah Harris was having a very bad day maybe for a little different than the typical bad day reasons people have. Okay, you see, for Sarah, her dealer gave her an inferior batch of methamthetamine.
Speaker 1: A total bumm, so hard to fight a good dealer.
Speaker 4: So Sarah did what anyone would do in that frustrating situation. She called the cops.
Speaker 1: But I thought she was just gonna write a YELP review.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she dialed nine and let them know that she wanted to turn the person in who supplied her with the tainted drugs.
Speaker 3: So how did the police respond?
Speaker 4: They assured her they would get to the bottom of this, that they would and promptly send a unit out to her house. That's when she told officers that she and a friend had enjoyed a normal bowl of myth earlier that year, and that's how she knew that there was something wrong with this new stuff.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I know the bowl is not a bowl, but I did picture a big salad of meth and then spooning it.
Speaker 4: Into their mouth each other. And when police showed up, she demanded that they test the sample and handed a small baggy right to the cops.
Speaker 9: She's like, this is going to go.
Speaker 4: Well, you're not going to believe this, but Sarah was arrested and charged with a level six felony of possessing myth.
Speaker 1: There's even Karen's and myths.
Speaker 4: Possibly seen that coming. Let's go to your next laser story. Out of tech trends, I guess guard dogs are pretty much obsolete now because this is even more terrifying. The latest tech product for purchase right here in America that's going viral is robot dogs with flame throwers attached to their heads. Oh yes, what could possibly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, right now, it's more terrifying in the photo than you can even imagine.
Speaker 4: The company called throw Flame is selling one called the Therminator for nine four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I thought they for sure they would call it like a cuddly name like Teddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a real thing and you can operate it over Wi Fi or Bluetooth with a remote control and it can shoot flames up to thirty feet in the air.
Speaker 9: Imagine being in a dog park and being like, oh, does he bite and it's like, no, he flamethrower.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you watch the ad and we will have it up on our Insta.
Speaker 4: Stories that broke into it looks like a guard dog, but the company never mentions it in its write ups. Instead, it just lists different things that this is perfect for, which include controlled burns, but your dead leaves if you want to get rid of why can't you do this? Ice and snow removal, go on god.
Speaker 7: To the driveway.
Speaker 1: Hey honey, get the throat.
Speaker 9: Frost.
Speaker 7: But the car's on fire now.
Speaker 4: It's also good for clearing weeds, pyrotechnic.
Speaker 3: Or entertainment, and pest removal.
Speaker 1: I know it's good for life removal.
Speaker 4: Doesn't mention if the pest is walking on two feet or four of the many people online cannot believe that this is legal, but surprisingly the company says they're absolutely one hundred percent legal in all fifty states. You just need a special permit if you're in California or Maryland to.
Speaker 3: Get a flamethrower legally flamethrowing dog.
Speaker 5: It's no.
Speaker 1: You could have a flamethrower as well. You should not, you, out of all people, should not own one.
Speaker 7: I want to turn the volume down of my headphones to the flamethrower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take them to Obedian school. I'm sure it'll be fine. This next laser story is out of Snack headquarters. Yea, Nobisco announced a new flavor of Oreo coming out next month, as they have every month for the last ninety eight straight months.
Speaker 2: But I did just see the churl one in the store that we talked about a while ago.
Speaker 1: I thought about it.
Speaker 4: That was the last month snack. Well, this one is a little bit different because ladies and gentlemen, I give you sour Patch Kids flavored Oreos.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my kids would be all over this. So they are the disgusting humans that go to the yogurt shop and get chocolate yogurt covered in.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're known for overdoing it on the Oreo flavors, but this might be their weirdest one yet.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The whole thing actually started as a big joke back in twenty twenty two when Sour Patch Kids tweeted a doctored photo of exactly what they're selling now, and they tagged Oreo in it and said, what if we actually made these? That would be fun.
Speaker 1: I mean there's such natural colors. It looks like they come in red and orange and yea, jelly they.
Speaker 9: Were sour, I would think they look delicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, there's the bright colors sour, and apparently Nabisco just ran with this idea. They just released a statement saying, the Oreo brand is always looking for playful ways to excite our fans, and what better and more unexpected way to do that than make super sour filling.
Speaker 1: They'd be so good on like a mud pie with a pudding and then the gummy worms on top.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it, sour cookies just there's something wrong with that.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We haven't those, but if you're interested, you could pre order them on the Oreo website and they hit stores nationwide on May sixth. They're going to be a limited edition thing. So even they realize there is no way anybody wants these around long term.
Speaker 9: I just want Sour Patch to do chocolate, little guys, the Sweet Patch chocolate.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, the other where out this is Oreo's business.
Speaker 4: Back off. This next laser story is out of social cues and tipping news. The people who aren't frustrated by the tipping epidemic would argue that it's not required, or it's just a couple of bucks here and there, what's the big deal?
Speaker 3: But it does add up.
Speaker 4: New research claims the average American spends an estimated four hundred and fifty four dollars a year tipping more than they'd like to do.
Speaker 9: Nobody get in my gosh, you know what, it's true.
Speaker 4: Twenty six percent of people say they're always or often put on the spot and get guilted into tipping extra.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want to be clear. This is not the conventional fifteen to twenty percent tipping out restaurants and specialized services. It's the he's an optional tipping that shows up on credit card screens and digital payment apps that's like, do you want to tip twenty five, thirty or thirty five percent?
Speaker 1: And you're like, I may self check out.
Speaker 9: I understand I'm not the concession of a movie theater.
Speaker 4: Anyway. The four hundred fifty four dollars a year breaks down to an extra thirty eight bucks extra per month. One guy online said, if he goes to the counter to pick up a sandwich at his local deli and they flip the screen so we can tip, he just flips it right back.
Speaker 9: Oh really, that's okay.
Speaker 4: They don't even do anything.
Speaker 1: Someone's not getting something good in their sandwich. I'm gonna tell you that right now.
Speaker 4: It sounds like there's a group of people who are totally fed up with it, and you could put this guy right into that category. He refuses to pay extra money for any service given unless you hand him a let as sleep and rub his bell, then he's paying.
Speaker 3: You an extra forty percent.
Speaker 1: So simple.
Speaker 4: He's a generous little guy. And that sound means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time.
Speaker 10: On Monday, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be amazing to have a bunch of extra income while doing basically zero work? Yeah, jeff hold on.
Speaker 9: If anybody says no to that, please stop listening.
Speaker 1: I know I've always wanted to be reborn.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love you mom and dad, but could I be reborn into one of those really wealthy families.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not even talking about being a US congressman.
Speaker 9: Take that, Kansas Senator Roger Marshall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been beating so hard online in that Senator. But there's a new side hustle trend that's been taken off lately, and people are bringing in almost six figures a year doing something that only takes you a couple minutes a day, start making more on the.
Speaker 7: Side hustle than most people make on the rink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ye hundred, you'll have to get out of bed in order to do it. We're gonna tell you what it is and then maybe all quit our jobs coming up. Doesn't it feel like everybody has a side hustle going on these days? Brook and Jeffrey the Morning, whether it's crypto mining or dog sitting. Even the people on this show have side gigs. Jose does his video game Cry on demand stream. Jose Alexis sells her use socks and footpicks to disgrace to European royals.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to name any names.
Speaker 4: She don't, and Brook has her conglomerate of tax free offshore orphanages that she runs.
Speaker 1: Only with the best personnel, of course, obviously.
Speaker 4: But in the news today there's a report about a new type of side hustle that's helping people make bank and it's pretty crazy where they resell restaurant reservations online.
Speaker 9: I've heard about this.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's insane how much money you can make doing it to resell them.
Speaker 1: I was just like, forget to cancel them and don't show up. I should have been turning a dime.
Speaker 4: Yes, because there's all these apps and websites now that allow people to go book dinner reservations online, which is great, that's super convenient, Yeah, for sure, but it makes it super hard for the average person to find any openings at the places that they want to eat.
Speaker 1: Alexi.
Speaker 2: I know, we were just looking for Alexis because she's hosting your mom for Mother's Day for a brunch.
Speaker 4: Everything's book every day in the cracker barrel that she loves.
Speaker 8: Last year.
Speaker 3: But to do so, people are.
Speaker 4: Taking advantage of this by nabbing up reservations and then selling them online.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, where do you go to? Bayo?
Speaker 4: Well, there's one guy named alex Eisler. He's a college sophomore. He regularly uses multiple phone numbers and emails to book as many dinner reservations as possible at famous New York restaurants.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okayly for like really, you know.
Speaker 1: Does he like put them on Facebook, Marketplace or something.
Speaker 4: There's actual sites that are like completely dedicated to finding last minute reservation so we can list them for ridiculous prices and people will actually pay like how much? Like he says he sold the table during the lunch rush at a restaurant in New York for eight hundred and fifty five dollars.
Speaker 1: And that is not the food.
Speaker 4: That's just just to get the table real estate, and in a dinner reservation at a fancy Italian spot for one thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: My gosh, I didn't know his numbers like that.
Speaker 1: I would, I would, you would.
Speaker 3: If you need to impress somebody, this would be.
Speaker 9: That scenario where it's like, look, I'll just puty an extra couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 7: I'll get it's the nicest steak house.
Speaker 4: Now we can only get salads once we get there because it costs me. You're going to get the table. But it's still pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Couldn't you just show up and slip the like hostess five hundred bucks, save yourself half and still get a spot.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't work if they already of the table book. Guess how much money that guy made last year just from selling table reservations alone. It's six figures eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's five figures.
Speaker 3: Jeff one two three four.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what, I'm not good enough at math. That's why I'm not selling these. I really should, but it only takes him a couple minutes a day, so pull that off.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Yeah, I want to get in on it is that bad?
Speaker 3: Who should?
Speaker 4: He even has a go to celebrity client tell list where he can sell reservations to like NBA players who are just in town for a night. Is real or something that actors and celebs.
Speaker 1: They can't just call the restaurant and get in.
Speaker 2: They also have to pay these third parties scalpers usually do.
Speaker 4: And this is eighty grand a year doing basically no work.
Speaker 1: That is nuts.
Speaker 4: It's nuts, But it's definitely not the weirdest side hustle that's out there. Because we found a list of the strangest ways people are making extra money. Here's some of the craziest ones. Part time goose chaser you.
Speaker 1: No, oh, I have a fear of them. I would pay someone to scare them life.
Speaker 3: I mean, because.
Speaker 4: Apparently big construction sites on certain highways and airports will hire people to chase away birds, mainly the geese, so that they don't interfere with what's going on there. And a lot of the goose chasers have a dog who helps them but you make an average of forty two dollars an hour, and the highest earning goosers bring home one hundred and fourteen thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 1: It takes more than an hour. It was just covered in goose poop at the end of the day. But man worth it.
Speaker 7: One of the qualifications to be silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta wildly shake your arms.
Speaker 4: Another side hustle you could consider is a fake juror, like jury duty, but the fake type why fail law.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: Law firms will sometimes do mock trials help them prepare for a case so they could practice with their client, and they need real people to be pretend jurors. So if you do that, you can make anywhere from five to two hundred bucks per fake trials.
Speaker 1: Jose would still show up and try to get out of jury duty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the witnesses I got to get I'm prejudiced against the client.
Speaker 1: No, man, you're getting paid for this.
Speaker 4: You could also be a professional hair seller. That's pretty straightforward because you sell a foot of your hair and make own yeah hopefully, and make anywhere from one hundred to one thousand dollars depending on the quality of your hair. One catches. It has to be undied, so sorry, Alexis, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Look you look kind of like a jerk if you don't donate.
Speaker 4: To We're talking about some of the weirdest and most lucrative side hustles people are doing. There's also the opportunity to be a neighborhood pooper scooper.
Speaker 7: It sounds terrible, it sounds bad, that's useful.
Speaker 4: Apparently a lot of rich people just refuse to pick up after their dogs, so they'll hire someone to come out and clean up their yard for them. Oh, there's actually a whole companies dedicated to this. One is called duty Calls, and you can make fifty dollars per yard. And finally, a side hustle that you could do if you're brave enough is gross stunt tester. So whenever you see those like crazy challenges on TV shows like Fear Factor or on Serve, all those stunts have to be tested first, and the networks hire people to be the game page and make sure the tasks are safe enough to perform but are still gross enough to entertain.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so.
Speaker 2: You're done eating like forty beetles and you're like, actually, they didn't gross me out enough.
Speaker 1: I would recommend adding ten.
Speaker 4: More, definitely, And you can earn eight hundred dollars a day doing that, you.
Speaker 1: And your pride. Yeah, those are the.
Speaker 4: Craziest side hustles that people are doing to make a ton of extra money these days. We got your phone tab.
Speaker 10: Coming up, freaking Jeffrey. In the morning.
Speaker 4: Today, we call a woman who lost her credit card recently. I feel that it's been a couple of days and she's been hesitant to cancel it because all of her accounts are tied to it. Yeah, so she's just hoping it's misplaced somewhere in her apartment.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's been for over a month. I know, I know that I haven't seen any.
Speaker 4: Weird activity, and you still haven't canceled it.
Speaker 1: No, because I have everything tied to it. It's such a pain.
Speaker 4: This is why we call her to save the day, kind of, because we tell her we found her credit card, but we also had to make sure it still works. It's your phone tab right now.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hey, Audrey, my name is Ray ray Dio and were you your apartment manager gave me your number because I think I found your credit card. You did well, It's yeah, it's a blue visa signature with the name Audrey around it.
Speaker 4: Is that you, Yes, it is. Oh my god, oh good, oh my god, oh thank goodness.
Speaker 9: It was on the first floor of the apartment complex, right next to the elevators.
Speaker 11: It was believe you found it. It must have like fallen out of my wallet. Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I saw it the exact same time.
Speaker 9: This homeless guy did too, so I had to wrestle.
Speaker 8: Him for it real quick.
Speaker 3: But we got it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: You have no idea because I was just like, you know, I have all my auto pay stuff on that car.
Speaker 9: He had no idea what was coming either. He didn't know I was going to tackle him and wrestle him and put him in a headlock. And wow, I bet, I bet you're pretty grateful that I did.
Speaker 8: All that for you.
Speaker 11: I am so yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: So, I'm actually not at the apartment right now. I'm at McDonald's. Do you want me to pick you up a mc chicken, a mccrispy. I'm not sure what they call it anymore. I haven't been in a while. I try to treat myself well.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I don't, are you sure? Wait a minute.
Speaker 9: You can customize it on the app now, so you can add bacon, or you can do no mayo. It's really easy right now.
Speaker 11: Wait a second, So were you saying that you bought lunch with.
Speaker 6: Your credit card?
Speaker 9: Right? No, I'm using yours of course.
Speaker 11: Wait no, no, that's not okay.
Speaker 9: I mean I figured I did you a good deed for you. I saw you probably would want to reward me, and I was hungry, so I just you know, come on, seriously, all that wrestling gave me the numb got a little.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to give.
Speaker 11: You a reward that you can't use my credit card.
Speaker 9: Understandable, but I mean, listen, it could either be me using your credit card or some random homeless guy using a credit card. I figured i'd be the safer one with it.
Speaker 11: Well obviously not because you're using it. This is what I hadn't used my credit card without my permission.
Speaker 4: Well I told you, yeah, you like just one.
Speaker 6: And bought through with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all you see him upset?
Speaker 4: I did not expect this.
Speaker 9: I thought you'd be very grateful and a lot more happy about this. I can return to lunch, do you know, do they let you return French fries? No, Tom, just.
Speaker 11: Forget it, like keep the food.
Speaker 3: I just want my credit Okay, the food and the gift basket and then that's it.
Speaker 11: I think, Come on, dude, what are you even talking about.
Speaker 9: It's not for me, It's for our apartment manager. She's the one who gave me your numbers so I could get in touch with you.
Speaker 3: It wasn't for her, you wouldn't.
Speaker 11: Be on the phone credit cards.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you think, where are you come to the apartment?
Speaker 11: I go to meet you somewhere.
Speaker 9: I have like seven fries left. I'm gonna leave McDonald's, Oh my god, and then I'm gonna go. Shoot, I got to return the bottle of wine for Janis Now what I didn't think of that? Well, she's a friend of mine. I was meeting the day that you lost your card, So if she wasn't waiting for me downstairs, that's actually why I went downstairs in the first place.
Speaker 6: So what is wrong with you?
Speaker 9: I never would have found your card if Janie didn't want to meet up for lunch.
Speaker 11: So wait, you're going to just reward every single person who was involved in this process of just you hap finding my card.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm a nice person. I like to do nice things. You know, you read love and positivity in the world.
Speaker 11: Now, well my credit card. You're not spending a dime putting your own money, You're spending my money.
Speaker 9: I did also forget that your roommate Kesha told me to high five you at the end of the prank phone call.
Speaker 3: Do I need to return that as well?
Speaker 9: Or should I just charge out to the credit card while I have it?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 6: Are you serious right now? Yeah?
Speaker 7: High five?
Speaker 4: Give it to me.
Speaker 9: Get your hand out.
Speaker 10: This is.
Speaker 9: No this is jose Do you mean who set you up?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was Kasha.
Speaker 9: Because this is actually holiday from the show Brick and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a prank phone call on you. Yes, it's a phone take Well, I don't have it, but good news, Kasha has it for real. She actually found it under the couch and immediately emailed us right away.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm just happy for my apartment complex manager myself. Janis the homeless guy.
Speaker 4: I mean we all got somethings guy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh no, no cash advance?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, wake up.
Speaker 10: Every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We've heard of people meeting in public places before, like at a dog park, in a fitness class, Oh yeah, in the waiting room of your couple's counseling session. Wait a minute, it's gonna happen. But I promise you you've never heard of anything like this before. Because what one guy did to ask out a woman he saw outside a coffee shop is creative, it's unique, it's even funny. So it's no wonder our listener is so desperate to see this dude one more time. You're gonna hear about the smooth move he pulled in your second date update. Right after this second date update, is there any way to do the math to figure out what type of person you're the most compatible with? That start with affectionate, multiply by heavy petting, subtract two blindfolds, keep one, divide with an overbearing mother, and oh this is jeff You're gonna die alone. Every time I try to calculate this, I keep coming up with the same answer.
Speaker 1: It's like time zero anytime you add the mother.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, exactly, Frank, goodness, our the listener, Justine found a different formula, and hopefully her results are better than mine, because apparently she's been single for a bit now. But Justine, how's the dating worlds going for you? Are you also reserving a burial plot for one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I could hear you.
Speaker 1: I can hear you laughing through the tears. So that's good. It's all right, Justine. But the funny thing is you're not alone in that.
Speaker 4: A lot of us are out there with you. But you said that you figured out some sort of mathematic formula to help you with your dating life.
Speaker 6: What was that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's like this online test.
Speaker 5: You put in all the stuff that you care about, like your preferences and whatever for like finding a partner, and we'll come back with like the percentage of men on dating apps who like fit those preferences.
Speaker 1: Oh really, So wait, they also take the test center?
Speaker 2: No, I think that it probably I'm guessing it's an algorithm that goes through and looks at their dating profiles.
Speaker 1: Is that how it works?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And so, like I started out like super basic. I was like, they have to have a job, they have to like not live at their parents' house, like have a car, Like okay, well.
Speaker 3: My standards are crazy on your end.
Speaker 5: I didn't put a single thing that was physical like height or anything, and it came back with less than one percent of men truly.
Speaker 1: My okay, So so you weren't feeling positive. I'm guessing at that number or you know, that's like very bleak. Okay.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I like, after all of that, ended up meeting this guy named James, like just in a coffee shop.
Speaker 4: Oh, didn't even need the dating apps.
Speaker 1: She ran into the one.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's funny, like the irony.
Speaker 4: How did that interaction happen?
Speaker 12: I literally was just sitting down and I was like scrolling and he comes up to me and he's like, are you accepting applications? And I'm like, oh, I'm sorry, I don't work here, like I thought.
Speaker 5: He was like a fie at the coffee shop.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, were you wearing like an apron or something?
Speaker 12: No, I guess I just like looked like I was. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Or you're a manager, you know sometimes you walk into a restaurant or something you see a manager working.
Speaker 9: Good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did you respond to him when he asked about applications?
Speaker 12: I was like, oh, sorry, I don't work here, and he was like, no, no, like to be your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh oh it was all done. Okay, did you like that?
Speaker 12: I mean I thought it was funny, but he like fully went along with it, and he was like, listen, I brought my resume.
Speaker 5: I've got like my history and experience.
Speaker 12: And he legitimately like pulled out a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Wait what he had a dating resume?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, I have to know what was on it?
Speaker 4: Or is it a move that he pulled on women all the time. He has twenty quote unquote dating resumes in his pocket to hand out whenever he.
Speaker 1: Sees someone cute, kind of like the real world of getting a job.
Speaker 2: If she liked the resume, who cares how many other people like.
Speaker 12: What was on it? You know, like basic stuff like he likes going to games and hiking. Like he was like, yeah, if you want to set up an interview.
Speaker 5: You can just like call the number.
Speaker 12: And I was like, why don't you just sit down now when I can interview you?
Speaker 6: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Great response.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was really nice, like he turned out to be an awesome guy. He like offered to literally venmo me for the coffee that I'd already bought a good guy.
Speaker 3: You look poor here. You probably need this.
Speaker 1: What was the hardest boyfriend interview question that you asked him?
Speaker 12: Well, okay, so I've actually like done interviews at my real job. So I was like, okay, I'm just gonna pull some of these. And I was like, what's one thing you don't want me to know about you?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 1: He is so not prepared for this day.
Speaker 4: I would hate that question to be asked to me on a first day. But did he have an answer for you?
Speaker 12: He did, and it was like it was like ready made. It's like he expected it. And he legitimately said, I pry when I watched the Matrix because I'm scared about the future.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I don't think that was prepared. I feel like that was honest.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, heem so scared.
Speaker 7: There's no way he just thought of that.
Speaker 3: How did you feel about that response?
Speaker 5: Honestly?
Speaker 12: I thought it was really funny and it was really clever, and like because it was so quick, I was like, oh, no, you're serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a red flag to you that he thinks the matrix is actually going to happen in the next few years.
Speaker 1: You could have had so many worse answers. He said, yeah, that is so much better than anything.
Speaker 12: Okay, So anyway, at the end, he's like, today I get the job.
Speaker 6: And I was like, well, we.
Speaker 5: Probably should set up like a second interview, and I was like, oh, then I definitely got the job.
Speaker 12: And we kind of like left it off there and it was funny and we laughed, and then he like.
Speaker 5: Never called me what.
Speaker 12: I like texted him, made jokes about like, hey, we need to set up your second interview, and it was just silence.
Speaker 9: Did you guys cancer anything? Or like hug was her physical vibuce like a.
Speaker 4: Normal job interview?
Speaker 8: Yes, a real job.
Speaker 1: It doesn't like a transition.
Speaker 4: How do you think I got hired to?
Speaker 2: I mean that is strange though, because he's the one that approached you. He's the one that did the line like why wouldn't.
Speaker 4: He, But she's the one that took it to the next level that actually made him sit down for it. He probably just thought it was a smooth line and was going to back away.
Speaker 12: So he literally was the one asking like, did I get the job?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He just wants the ego boost offer the company gives you.
Speaker 1: Isn't good he's got to put in two weeks at his last job to find out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's clearly a lot of options on the table. We're gonna find out for sure what happened when we come back and call James to do your second.
Speaker 3: Date update right after this second date update.
Speaker 4: Is there any setting more romantic than a job interview?
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be romantic.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Brook, You're dressed all nice, You're talking about your biggest strength and your greatest weaknesses, and all of a sudden, what comes out of your pants?
Speaker 8: Oops?
Speaker 3: Oh god, a resume?
Speaker 8: Would you look at that?
Speaker 3: I just happened to have that on me, No wonder, it's so warm.
Speaker 4: That's actually kind of what happened to one of our listeners who met a guy recently. It wasn't an official job application, but some dudes saw at a coffee shop and asked, hey, are you taking boyfriend? Application is so smooth, And he even had a resume in his pants.
Speaker 7: That's why it's even.
Speaker 1: Smooth and pocket okay, or who knows where it was?
Speaker 3: We don't know either way.
Speaker 4: It's kind of sus that he just carries that around waiting to whip out to any cute girl if that's what.
Speaker 7: He does, but we don't know that may have done this just for.
Speaker 8: Some effort.
Speaker 4: In Yeah, it did work and he got to sit down with her for a little interview slash mini first date.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the end he said he was definitely going to call her, and according to her, he definitely didn't.
Speaker 10: Ah Son.
Speaker 4: I think we're all a little bit concerned that this little shtick he's doing is working too well, and maybe he's applying to multiple boyfriend positions all throughout the city.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of openings. Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Justine, if this turns out where he actually does this all the time and meets hundreds of women this way, how could we make him remember you? And have you stand like, how do we identify you? Or do you still even want to go out with him? At that point?
Speaker 12: I'm curious to hear what he has to say. But yeah, I was wearing a green romper, I have red hair and glasses.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Cute, Okay, Ronald mcdonne, Like.
Speaker 2: You were the only one that sat him down and actually gave him like a legit interview.
Speaker 1: That's like how I remember you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we'll see if he does remember you and what he asked to say James's phone number? Right now here we go. Hello, Hey, we're looking for James. Uh yeah this uh where we we are a radio show?
Speaker 9: Jeff?
Speaker 7: Sorry what you first word?
Speaker 4: Thanks for putting on all my floody.
Speaker 5: Job.
Speaker 4: You're calling on behalf of our boss Justine and apparently you applied for the position of her boyfriend role recently.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, do.
Speaker 1: You remember that interview? Do you remember that interview?
Speaker 6: I mean I I remember a few of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, though, I mean we expected that.
Speaker 4: We heard about the move that you pulled on our listener where you walked up to her and you like had a resume and asked if there was a boyfriend opening. Is that something that you've done a lot?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I've done that a good amount.
Speaker 4: Can I guess how many times? Is it two hundred times?
Speaker 6: I don't know about two hundred.
Speaker 1: I want to know the success rate? How many does turn into a date?
Speaker 6: They do? Sometimes? I've definitely met some interesting people.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am curious about that before we get to like Justine specifically, Like, what are some of the quirky things that you found out while trying this on other people before.
Speaker 6: I mean, there was this one girl who was an extreme coupon her Oh I've never met before.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's interesting.
Speaker 4: People they call them cheap skates, but yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: There was another girl who kept talking about alien abductions, so that was really interesting.
Speaker 1: Was that a turn on for you?
Speaker 2: I'm curious, like, it sounds like you're just meeting people to meet weird people. Are you actually looking for supting in this?
Speaker 6: You know, I don't really know what I'm looking for, to be honest, it's just it's proven to be a great way to meet people. People really responded.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're looking for a girl who wears a green romper to a coffee shop and has bright red hair, and it tells you to sit down for the interview right away when you ask, oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: Thank god you told me what she was wearing, because that now I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I ask you to sit down for the interview too, find out the aliens.
Speaker 3: But so now you remember Justine?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I remember Justice.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. I do this a good amount, and it's just, you know, it's all over the place, the reactions that I get. But Justine's was like, she was really quick with it, and she was she was different and I'll honest that kind of freaked me out.
Speaker 1: Oh it did.
Speaker 6: I didn't know how to respond.
Speaker 1: Because she beat you at your own game essentially.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, yeah, pretty much, But that.
Speaker 1: Seems like it'd be a turn on.
Speaker 3: Men don't like to be outsmart.
Speaker 1: I was just kidding, how do they ever meet anyone?
Speaker 3: James?
Speaker 4: How did you feel talking to Justine like that?
Speaker 3: Were you scared of her?
Speaker 6: You know? Yeah, honestly, I just I never take this thing seriously. It's just it's just sort of a gimmick, and she for the first time, I felt like, Wow, this really could be something you can't let your.
Speaker 2: Own insecurity standard of the way that you want someone who challenges you, who makes you what's.
Speaker 3: Your hold up?
Speaker 6: Then? I guess I'm just not used to that. I've never never had that happen for So, you finally.
Speaker 7: Found her and you're like, what do I do?
Speaker 4: That's why you're saying, my man, like, you don't know how to move forward now that you realize you actually like her.
Speaker 6: Kind of like she might you might just be quicker than me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think she is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I appreciate the honesty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, if you think that's terrifying, just wait till you hear that she's actually been listening to this conversation the entire time. It is on the other line right now.
Speaker 3: Serious, Hey, scary Justine trying not to scream.
Speaker 12: Hey Justine, come on, James, you were like I thought we had like a banter.
Speaker 6: We did, we did? It freaked me out. I've never had a banter.
Speaker 5: Oh, you have every right to be like confident and witty and like the guy that I met could like play ball, like he could play chess, and I feel like you're just like afraid of that. But honestly, you you kept up in the conversation great like it was. I really enjoyed our conversation. And I'm a little sad, but like now you're like backing out.
Speaker 6: I mean I'm not backing out. I'm just sort of like frozen, not not sure what to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, this is we need to all you and get you back into action.
Speaker 1: What did I picture popping them in a microwaves?
Speaker 3: Well, what you got to do?
Speaker 4: She liked your energy when you first met, so just bring that back and talk to her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I I can definitely do that more confident than that, though, Yeah, yeah, Justin, and I would like that. I would like if we get this late.
Speaker 7: It sounds kind of timid to me.
Speaker 4: Let's start.
Speaker 6: Can you try to say it a little more assertive.
Speaker 4: Get some flair on it, James, Justine, let's do this all right, Let's do this though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought you guys were going to talk right now.
Speaker 4: I thought, well, not in front of your dude.
Speaker 1: You can't ask for interviews. You can't apply to be people's boyfriends and then not.
Speaker 9: It's like you put on your application, but you have no ri show it to us.
Speaker 12: You The thing I think you do have, Riz. I think you're just afraid of messing up, and it keeps you from being bold.
Speaker 6: Really, you got in your head, I think. So when there are no steaks, it's easy. But now that there's steaks, it's.
Speaker 4: Well, it's true there will be steaks if we pay for them, because we will offer to send you to a steakhouse.
Speaker 1: Really, our gift cards cover this, and it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be an Apple stak.
Speaker 1: I thought we were going to.
Speaker 4: But we'd like to send you guys out on one more date that we would pay for if you're not too afraid.
Speaker 6: James James, Yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 4: I feel like if we didn't call and push you into this, then this date never even would have happened.
Speaker 6: I mean, we don't know that.
Speaker 3: I feel that, okay, Justine, and you're still okay with it.
Speaker 12: I am open to a second interview, but he honestly sounds like pretty different, a lot more timid, So we'll just have to see how a less rehearsed interview goes.
Speaker 1: Okay, was the first one just it's a show? Or is it really who he is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you find out in a real world experience. I'm doing the dating math on this, just like Justine did originally, and I'm saying this relationship is probably at a five percent chance.
Speaker 1: Right now, higher than I was going to give it. So yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Unless he says something really smooth right now, I got nothing. Okay, it's a chance. Good lucky guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's broken. Jeffrey in the morning brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Does anybody think they're actually going to meet up for a date or did this whole experience just lower his confidence even more.
Speaker 7: I think we broke him.
Speaker 1: I think he broke himself.
Speaker 2: I love this a guy who's saying I'm handing out boyfriend applications but doesn't actually want a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, why why?
Speaker 4: He's literally all talk And there's a lot of people that go into something with just their first move planned, and that's all that he had, right, Jeff's.
Speaker 2: Exactly, But it's such an elaborate first move, it's so good, Like, why be in?
Speaker 1: I hope they go out again?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why do?
Speaker 4: I feel like there's gonna be a whole lot more copycat resume guys out there now, though, all trying to apply for the open boyfriend position.
Speaker 9: Luckily for you, ladies, I don't know how to make a resume actually, Brooke.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of text coming in at seven eighty five nights too, asking if you have any open position.
Speaker 1: Sorry awful your husband.
Speaker 6: And roy.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: We'll keep you posted on that, but yes, very much, so are great over here. Make sure to email in if you ever want some help with your dating life. We'll call that person who's not calling you back and go check out all of our second dates wherever you get your podcasts at Brooke and.
Speaker 10: Jeffery Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: You know, sometimes I feel like everyone's so focused on my musical stuff all the time. It's all anybody wants from me.
Speaker 3: Oh jeff Oh yeah, you're you're the Friday sing boy.
Speaker 1: Be funny boy.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, yeah, but I have lots of other cool talents too, do you?
Speaker 4: But did you know I can untangle any not, no matter how intricate, using only my mouth. Nobody ever asked to see that one. Also, I'm really really good at juggling one ball for.
Speaker 3: A long, long long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that's juggling.
Speaker 3: Don't want to ask for that demonstration.
Speaker 4: Plus, I get I can correctly identify any tree bark just by touch alone.
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 7: That's actually kind of impressive.
Speaker 4: You guys want to, like, go get some bark and test me. No, you don't want it.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know when that would be useful when you're walking around with your eyes closed, I do so.
Speaker 4: Well. I guess I'll just stick to the only talent anybody seems to care about.
Speaker 8: That Funny silly song.
Speaker 4: Boy is going to do his own mouth.
Speaker 3: Everybody laughs, A brand new song of the week.
Speaker 8: It's coming up.
Speaker 4: It is time for my song of the week. You guys know, I try to be a champion for the unsung heroes of this world. Okay, the garbage collectors, the Malsanta's, the guy at the gym who cleans the puke off the ellipticals.
Speaker 3: I see you because I was you.
Speaker 1: Literally, Oh yeah, I remember when you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you're probably wondering with you know, what's going on on top of my head? Who am I championing today?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because you're wearing a blonde, short, curly wig. Honestly, the wig just looks like what your hair would look like if you.
Speaker 1: Died at.
Speaker 4: So am I honoring the burned out surfers.
Speaker 10: Of the world?
Speaker 4: No, Owen Wilson's butt double. I I could do that, but no, I would like instead to direct your attention to the talented, creative, and undervalued individuals who dedicate their lives and their craft to making people look better. Or every single day talking about the hair stylist.
Speaker 1: Love now, I feel like that wigs of insult to them.
Speaker 4: That I'm saying I need help.
Speaker 3: Ah, someone needs to come in and fix this.
Speaker 4: Situation right, because they work for a very small amount of money, including tips, and they deserve our praise and our admiration.
Speaker 1: God, I walk out and I feel like a million bucks. I just got my haircut this week. Isn't it cute? Activity?
Speaker 4: It's true you can walk in looking like a fresh heap of highway roadkill. But after thirty to forty minutes, I love you walking out looking like Kanye's hot news side piece.
Speaker 1: Nobody really wants.
Speaker 8: Would you look at that?
Speaker 3: It just so happens.
Speaker 4: Today is National hair Stylist Appreciation and those scissor wielding angels deserve a song to show just how thankful we are for everything that they do. And that's why instead of doing the old school hit by Santana featuring Robald Thomas, so smooth, it's young Jeffrey's hair do Okay, okay, it's right. So yes, I'm gonna point when I'm ready, point oh when my hair's long and looking wilder than an Amazon. I'm mosey Yoda to the low Go beauty salon, say make me look cool.
Speaker 3: My style lista.
Speaker 4: Lack Sweeney Todd, but left Melicias certified Wizards with sizzaus as she foot cranks my stool.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and then she says what we go and fall curtain bangs, corn rows or pixy cut.
Speaker 9: She can change your life with just.
Speaker 3: A snip ball too. Oh a brand new hair, dude, Give.
Speaker 13: Me your pollic elotion, your bottle the move and may mean backwards saying the sinking, but my head with shampoo.
Speaker 4: Your peutic products got essential horse and pune don got up a lot.
Speaker 7: Within your sears.
Speaker 3: I need a hass I last clipper covers. We talked the whole time. You want the gossip. She's a diamond mine.
Speaker 4: Your buzz and clipperscended hills up through my spine.
Speaker 8: And over my sw Yeah.
Speaker 4: You got the right hands to make me look just like Raye show for Friends.
Speaker 3: And when you turn me in my shall it feels like a dance, spinding me.
Speaker 4: Around around, keeping my hands so still and motionless. Sasa stair into the mirror and watch you go up my life and give me.
Speaker 3: The same dude, Oh ask him joan.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She keep in a conversation, talking so smooth until I find myself unloading every secret I knew.
Speaker 9: I there with this off quipment, leads my father's picture down.
Speaker 8: Go dry my legs and.
Speaker 3: My tea says, I'm her favorite clients.
Speaker 6: So, chef, what are we doing today?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 3: I was kind of hoping to.
Speaker 13: Do like fusion style of like a Ron Burgunde gentleman, but with a Joe dirt flair, you know, like I want to tell something totally new and different than I've ever done.
Speaker 4: Before, but also like basically keep it exactly the same as it's.
Speaker 3: Always bit every wears the session and sold. I'm pampered and groom gonna need some high be.
Speaker 4: Broken looking painfully, girl, Get ready for my paintment because my tips always here, Jeff.
Speaker 9: Next day, the magic disappears. How did she freaking stylish? I need my hair stylist now.
Speaker 7: A hand's a finchy artists.
Speaker 9: Yeah, using Momential products.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Don't drink the blueish liquids.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I love my hairstyl ers.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 1: Jazz I said.
Speaker 7: The blue liquid does look so drinkable.
Speaker 4: It looks like kool aid in there. But no, apparently it's like poison blue liquid.
Speaker 1: Are you guys talking about it?
Speaker 9: I put all the combs and things.
Speaker 4: It's like a jar right in front.
Speaker 1: That's a barber. That's a barber thing.
Speaker 10: Oh do that? No?
Speaker 1: Mine definitely bleach. Yeah yeah, whatever the liquids are, I don't drink.
Speaker 4: The text in seven eight five nine too, you can tell us what you thought about the song of the week. We're gonna post the video up on all of our socials, on TikTok, on Instagram, Facebook, everywhere.
Speaker 2: It definitely hits different. If you can watch Jeff's hair flop around.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be around for much longer. I gotta get this thing trim.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do.
Speaker 4: But shout out to all the barbers and the hairstylists out there, we love you.
Speaker 10: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Out of text at seven eight five nine two that says going to the barber is my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 10: It really is.
Speaker 4: Also, I try to hold ye contact with them when they pull me back in a seat and wash my hair.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I think it sometimes creeps them out, but I don't care. I love it, don't that's from Cody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, really, I'm talking the time.
Speaker 4: I usually fall asleep when they start rubbing my head my hair. It's just so relaxing. I have a feeling Cody's been banned from a lot of in this time. If you're just joining us. Though, instead of singing the famous song called Smooth from Santana, I sang my own version called Hairdo. Because it's National Hair Stylist Appreciation Day and these underappreciated people help make the world go round and make everybody more beautiful.
Speaker 8: And I know that we.
Speaker 4: Appreciate them because we got a lot of texts coming in to seven eighty five, nine to two, some even from stylists all around the country.
Speaker 2: This one says, Hey everyone, I'm a stylist in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Oh and I did ludicrous once. That's my claim to face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you styled him. Maybe it tends to lead to a.
Speaker 1: Lot no matter what. You had to scream ludo if.
Speaker 4: You missed it, though, if you want to hear the song again, we're gonna put it up at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube, Facebook, Insta and our TikTok apt Brooke and.
Speaker 10: Jeffrey Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: You've got one of our show faves.
Speaker 4: Sheakar the Uber Driver, Sakar is Ozero and six all time against you Brook. And he thinks he knows the reason why because he hasn't said skip to any question, which is funny because skip isn't even the right word.
Speaker 14: You're supposed to use. It's pass If you want me to go bast that question to pass wrong you? Yeah, so, Shekar, I'm worried about you here, budd No, don't be worried.
Speaker 6: I don't bully. I can win this time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right. You sound like you're in the middle of a delivery right now, Sakar.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I actually stopped, just dropped them off.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just threw it out the window.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Chakar. You need to focus because we're sending Brook out of the studio. And you know how this works, thirty seconds on the clock to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, what do you say, Shakar, Yes, that's right. But you have to beat her outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Or is the helicopter overhead trying to slow you down?
Speaker 7: He works for Uber Helicopter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, we're just gonna power through the noise. Okay, good luck, my man. Your time starts now. Today is National Pretzel Day, and people in Philadelphia eat the most per year at twelve pounds. What's the national average in a standard game of chess? What's the only piece that can never be removed from the board. Hepatitis is the inflammation of what organ? What is the name of the Greek goddess of love? How many US presidents have been assassinated? What unit of measurement uses the abbreviation o Z? All right, yeah, cha car, Even with all the noise going through the background, you still a helicopter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we should put him.
Speaker 7: Roll up your window.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to put you down.
Speaker 6: I turned it off.
Speaker 3: Oh that's your fan.
Speaker 1: You guys thought he was in a helicopter. That would be the best delivery driver ever.
Speaker 3: Nothing but where outside your door?
Speaker 8: Get your hands.
Speaker 3: Cha car.
Speaker 4: You told our producer that Uber has been a little bit slow for you lately, Like hump days are slow. Sundays are slow now that there's no football because you're not taking drunk people around all the time. And you're thinking of doing a news service called hop skip drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that where you piggyback the.
Speaker 6: Skin? No, it's for driving kids around.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and you have to get like a big background check to do it. I've seen that.
Speaker 8: So smart?
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Brook needs someone to go pick up her kids from school every day. Maybe you'll be the guy you keep.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Could you? I'm wondering, could you wear a blonde win and just answer to the word mom?
Speaker 4: Probably the car You've got work in your future, no matter what. Okay, now we got to go over to Brook.
Speaker 1: You ready, Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: Today is National pretzel Day and people in Philadelphia eat the most per year at twelve pounds. What's the national average eight in a standard game of chess? What's the only piece that can never be removed from the board? The king hepatitis is the information of what organ?
Speaker 1: Ooh uh?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the Greek goddess of love Afrodit? How many US presidents have been assassinated?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 4: What unit of measurement uses the abbreviation o z ounces?
Speaker 1: Wizard of ounces?
Speaker 3: This could be a tight one. Today we're going to go to the scoreboard to check out how.
Speaker 4: You both did with Jose.
Speaker 1: My breasts are real.
Speaker 7: Everything about me is my here is real. My teeth are realm eyelashes are real.
Speaker 8: What happened to her?
Speaker 9: I love the chakr you are owen six.
Speaker 7: You got three.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good inspectable score.
Speaker 2: My rate score, car and Brook Yes, same amount of questions, uh oh and.
Speaker 4: Four.
Speaker 1: No, I actually feel bad at this point. I know you did good. You should be still round.
Speaker 8: Did good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Use that giant fan to dry your tears while we go over the answers of it. Today is National Pretzel Day. People in Philadelphia eat the most per year, at twelve pounds. The national average is two pounds of pretzels a year.
Speaker 1: Wow, they really don't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be closer breakfast.
Speaker 1: I don't anything else in Philadelphia very much.
Speaker 4: In a standard game of chess, the only piece that you can't remove from the board is the king, because once that's gone, the game's over. Hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver. The Greek goddess of love is aphrodite. There have been four US presidents who've been assassinated JFK, Lincoln, Garfield, and McKinley. The unit of measurement that uses the abbreviation oz is ounces.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right. We can't give you any money here, but the good news is just for playing you do get a pair of tickets to see comedian Becky Robinson perform May seventeenth of the Snow Call Me Casino, Seattle's closest casino an cool.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, you're awesome to play against. Yeah, don't mention that part. I'm encouraging him to call in again.
Speaker 3: You have a crew pass to come on and lose to Brooks anytime you want. Here's car.
Speaker 4: We'll be back to do Windbrooks at the same time on Monday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.