Speaker 1: You've got one of our show faves, Sakar, the uber driver.
Speaker 2: Chakar is ozero and six all time against you Brook.
Speaker 1: And he thinks he knows the reason why because he hasn't said skip to any question, which is funny because skip isn't even the right word.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to use. It's pass. If you want me to go bast that question? The pass wrong you? Yeah, so, Shekar, I'm worried about you here, bud.
Speaker 1: No, don't be worried.
Speaker 2: I don'tfully I can win this time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, you sound like you're in the middle of a delivery right now.
Speaker 2: Shakr Oh No, I actually stopped, just dropped them off.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I just threw it out the window. Myself is cool.
Speaker 2: I like that, cha car.
Speaker 1: You need to focus because we're sending Brook out of the studio and you know how this works, thirty seconds on the clock to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, what do you say? Yes, that's right, quicker, But you have to beat her outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yep? Or is the helicopter overhead trying to slow you down? He works for Uber helicopter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're just gonna power through the noise.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck, my man. Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Today is National pretzel Day, and people in Philadelphia eat the most per year at twelve pounds. What's the national average in a standard game of chess? What's the only piece that can never be removed from the board. Hepatitis is the inflammation of what organ? What is the name of the Greek goddess of love? How many US presidents have been assassinated? What unit of measurement uses the abbreviation o z.
Speaker 2: Hounds? All right, yeah, chakr.
Speaker 1: Even with all the noise going through the background, you still is a helicopter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we should put him roll up your window. We're gonna have to put you down.
Speaker 1: I turned it off.
Speaker 2: Oh that's your fan.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You guys thought he was in a helicopter. That would be the best delivery driver ever. Nothing where outside your door. Get your hands.
Speaker 1: Chic. You told our producer that Uber has been a little bit slow for you lately, like hump days are slow. Sundays are slow now that there's no football because you're not taking drunk people around all the time, and you're thinking of doing a news service called hop skip Drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that where you piggyback the.
Speaker 1: No, it's for driving kids around, but it's old rides though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have to get like a big background check to do it. I've seen that soart.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, man, that Brook needs someone to go pick up her kids from school every day.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll be the guy. Well could you? I'm wondering, could you wear a blonde win and just answer to the word mom? Probably the car You've got work in your future, no matter what. Okay, now we got to go over to Brook. You ready, Yeah, I'm ready. Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Today is National pretzel Day and people in Philadelphia eat the most per year at twelve pounds. What's the national average eight? In a standard game of chess? What's the only piece that can never be removed from the board? The king?
Speaker 2: Hepatitis is the inflammation of what organ?
Speaker 1: Ooh uh? What is the name of the Greek goddess of love Afrodit? How many US presidents have been assassinated two? What unit of measurement uses the abbreviation o z ounces?
Speaker 2: Wizard of ounces? This could be a tight one. Today we're going to go to the scoreboard to check out how you both did with jose. My rest are real. Everything about me is here is real. The realm eyelashes are real. What I love the chakr you are owen six you got three correct.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, inspectable score, my rate score card and brook Yes, same amount of.
Speaker 2: Questions, uh oh and.
Speaker 1: Four.
Speaker 2: I actually feel bad at this point. I know you did good. You should be still round good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Use that giant fan to dry your tears while we go over the answers of it. Today is National Pretzel Day.
Speaker 1: People in Philadelphia eat the most per year, at twelve pounds. The national average is two pounds of pretzels a year.
Speaker 2: Wow, they really don't do it. I thought it would be closer. They have like breakfast, but don't they eat anything else. Philadeltia very much.
Speaker 1: In a standard game of chess, the only piece that you can't remove from the board is the king, because once that on, the game's over. Hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver. The Greek goddess of love is Aphrodite. There have been four US presidents who've been assassinated JFK. Lincoln, Garfield, and McKinley. The unit of measurement that uses the abbreviation oz is ounces yeah, yeah, all right. We can't give you any money here, but the good news is just for playing you do get a pair of tickets to see comedian Becky Robinson perform May seventeenth at the Snow Qualmi Casino, Seattle's closest casino.
Speaker 2: Uncle A right, dude, chikhr you're awesome to play against. Yeah, she wins.
Speaker 1: Don't mention that part.
Speaker 2: I'm encouraging him to call in again.
Speaker 1: You have a crew pass to come on and lose to Brooks. Anytime you want OK's car. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Abok the same time on Monday
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning