Speaker 1: So this is some good news for Caitlin Clark, the number one w NBA draft pick. Caitlin's w NBA income will be padded by a new Nike deal that's worth twenty eight million dollars over eight years. Nike was at the top of Kaitlyn's list after under Armour offered only sixteen million, Adidas offered her six million, and Puma came in at only three million. So naturally she wanted Nike and chose Nike for twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Well, we know, Dale King Haugh what I'm sorry, Papa, I'm sorry. It was out there. It was out there. I did Yil King you know, you know Gale rooting for.
Speaker 1: All right, So moving on, TikTokers are really really upset about this one. President Biden has signed a bill to potentially ban TikTok in the US if the company doesn't find a buyer. TikTok, of course, is Chinese owned, yeah, and US lawmakers warned that the Chinese government could easily have access to the sensitive data of it's over one hundred and seventy million users. So, Steve, you're a TikTok. You're on TikTok, right, Steve, you are you're on TikTok you don't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are TikTok.
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 1: And Carla, you have a teenager. So I'm just trying to find out how is this going to impact them?
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you something I don't know about, Steve, But in my household, this is the most devastating you have.
Speaker 4: Said very long time.
Speaker 3: These teenagers say, Man, I have a household of teenagers that come over all the time.
Speaker 4: No, they're going to be like Mama, who can we call? Is their petition to sign?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They are? My style is Eli Caromo.
Speaker 4: If he hear this, it's devastating, right.
Speaker 5: Because let me tell you something I have never met nobody that stay on tip his phone, stay uncharged.
Speaker 2: Out of power.
Speaker 5: Yes, he get all his information from TikTok how to cure his stomach alements, which he has two three times a week.
Speaker 2: Can yeah, sid.
Speaker 5: And then he go on TikTok for that, and he gets all his news on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Has he ever told you anything that's going on in the world.
Speaker 5: Or every day news every damn day, mister Harvey, Oh gee, look at this, Okay, Ellie, you know that's TikTok mister Harvey, it's on TikTok.
Speaker 1: So that makes it true and real.
Speaker 5: Guess he came in there when his face burned up the other day.
Speaker 2: Saw something on TikTok. Tried it at the house.
Speaker 4: One of those challenges he tried.
Speaker 2: He tried his faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some vinegar with some baking soda and.
Speaker 6: Some yeah, the little want to be Sometimes TikTok has some good stuff on, so they need to find a way to maybe balance it out.
Speaker 1: You're concerned about the data of the Yeah, here.
Speaker 4: His problem data.
Speaker 2: TikTok may have some good stuff on it.
Speaker 5: But he tried everything, that's what so so so he off sets whatever good on.
Speaker 4: That he tried.
Speaker 5: Recipes at home, just got a kitchen full of stuff that don't work.
Speaker 1: What is the one of the dos with the wait, what is yeah, the hot chips, all of that talking.
Speaker 3: With the food stuff is dangerous. You can't do those challenges and hacked.
Speaker 2: Those are really really dangerous thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well so anyways.
Speaker 1: Speaking of moving on to uh Tiffany Hattish. Timny Hattish has definitely been in the news the past couple of years with more bad news than good, but she recently happily announced that she's been sober and celibate for the past six months. So congratulations to Tiffany Hattish for that. That's a milestone. Yeah, and she's taking time, huh be celibate for six months.
Speaker 4: It could happen. It could happen.
Speaker 2: What does it happen.
Speaker 1: Though, Well, she's taking time to work on herself.
Speaker 5: Yourself, if you celebate, if you don't have nobody else in yourself.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, pretty much, sir.
Speaker 2: On yourself. No, he need to hear stuff like this.
Speaker 4: You mean in your life, in your life?
Speaker 2: No, not in your.
Speaker 5: Life, Jeff, what I see and.
Speaker 1: You also said she has had time to clap back when she receives negative comments on social media, and an interview with The La Times, Tiffany admitted that she created a fake Twitter or x account so she can clap back at a few of the haters that leave mean comments. So she would you ever create a fake Instagram or x account just so you can clap back at your haters?
Speaker 4: No, that's what Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Plus, I don't even know how to work the account I got.
Speaker 4: The hell, I'm gonna have a frank look for you can't what you got now? Can help that.
Speaker 5: Now that two account I can't work, I'm not addressing no damn man.
Speaker 4: Say what you want right.
Speaker 5: In the words of what's what's your Mama's name? Pat Bowden?
Speaker 3: Pat?
Speaker 5: In the words are the late great petful, Yes I could give lesson, Yes.
Speaker 4: She gave zero, and say what you won't to say.
Speaker 1: So that works for Tiffany, but not for Steve.
Speaker 5: Okay, just my behind, put it in a box, and don't miss a corner.
Speaker 4: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys, remember yesterday Junior got an encouraging voicemail about his poetry. So guess what coming up next? Junior has a new poem for us today. Yes, Junior, right after this, you're listening Morning Show