Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and sports talk. What you got, Junior, Well, this is out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Reggie Bush has his Heisman trophy returned to him. You know, he lost his trophy from the gifts and money he received from agents, but due to n i L rules, the Heisman Committee has returned it to him. He wanted in two thousand and five, they took it from him in twenty ten, and so now Reggie got his Heisman trophy back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: They reunited, man, and.
Speaker 3: That's really good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: That's what old Jack said, trying to do well, get his highs and trophy back. Yeah, that was he was. That what he went out there in Vagas.
Speaker 1: For wherever you are now, he's probably looking take that off.
Speaker 2: Please continue, Junior, Well just saying because yeah, but because.
Speaker 1: When is it? Okay?
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm very comfortable with my last agment. Yeah, it was all over the news while he was in that whole. I was saying the fact that he's not here any morehead, nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about if we're talking about getting hide. Yeah, that's how they knew. That's how they knew OJ was guilty in the first place because when they was in there doing the clean up in front of their house, they found a hisman in the bushes. God hed dropped.
Speaker 1: Do you have any more sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was just trying to understand. It's just fair to give him this trophy back because of the nur L rules.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, man. The brother deserved his true he earned that. They ain't had nothing to do with no money or nothing like that, and they're paying these kids. Now, that's just like they need to let all these people out of prison for selling weed.
Speaker 2: Same leg legal.
Speaker 3: It's legal if you were in there for selling weed. They need to let all these people out. But they need to Why would they keep them in there for what? That's not justice anymore?
Speaker 1: Legal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, they was just ahead of their time. They was forward thinking people.
Speaker 2: Well let me just say this. The Texas revealed their new uniforms. What y'all think about the new uniforms?
Speaker 1: I love them. I like them a lot, Yes, Age Town, I love it.
Speaker 3: A touch of that baby blue from the all of just a touch of that baby blue.
Speaker 1: That matter.
Speaker 3: Junior scared to say you don't.
Speaker 2: Like them, I ain't scared to say I'm I'm gonna say I don't like I don't like them. I don't like them because it looked like we're playing a little league football. That would have looked like a pee wee team that would look like.
Speaker 1: That, don't Yes, that's good, Junior.
Speaker 2: We got a little uh h on the side of our helmet. Put the bull back up there.
Speaker 1: Let's be intimidating with the bull.
Speaker 2: Now we got h we got a letter.
Speaker 1: Who's scared all the team?
Speaker 3: Ain't y'all from Houston h town?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You got that your head right now. We can't we don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: We can't even Gail coming up at the time of Thank you, Junior, which coworker would you depend on if you needed help? We'll find out right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.