Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, Caitlin Clark's Wunba salary will be patted with a twenty eight million dollar deal from Nike.
Speaker 1: President Biden signed a bill.
Speaker 2: That could potentially banned TikTok in the US, and Tiffany Hattish has found a way to get back at her haters on social media.
Speaker 1: Steve, you might want to do it too.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 1: This is from Sharky in Rome.
Speaker 2: Sharky writes, my wife tried to cheat on me with a guy that is a trainer at my gym. He came to me respectfully and said there's no way he would have sex with her. I didn't like how he said that, Like, my wife's not a baddie.
Speaker 1: Should I talk to him about it or let it go? What?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: How stupid are you? How stupid are you? He passed me.
Speaker 4: I don't like the way he said, Yeah, like, my wife ain't a baddie.
Speaker 3: All your wife's got to do is be a baddie to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Steve.
Speaker 4: Your bigger problem is your wife tried to have sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, he came to you and went, hey, bro, listen to me.
Speaker 4: I'm just coming over here and let you know, man, before this get out of hand, I would never ever do nothing with her. Now she and her getting trained for a reason. Obviously, I'm on another level.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: You mad at him. I don't like the way he said it. You're stupid man. Your focus is on the trainer. Your wife tried to sleep with it, and you ain't hear that. I don't think he did talk to me like my wife ain't a baddie dog.
Speaker 3: Everybody don't thank you? Fine, Sorry, I got news for.
Speaker 1: You, all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Lenisia and Newark, Alanisiha says, I do lashes and I sell electronic gift cards. I had a new thirty year old customer that paid with an electronic gift card. When she pulled it up on her phone, it was from my daddy. Can I ask my sixty two year old dad what is he doing with this young and uh.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, and.
Speaker 3: Get your lashes done? See you and businesses?
Speaker 1: You got too many?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you don't know if that's your father. Anybody could have that name. Johnson is a common name. Smith is a common name. Jones is a common name. You know, it could be anybody.
Speaker 3: You don't know who that is.
Speaker 4: And then you know, you don't know this girl, but maybe she needs some help. Your daddy met her, you know, somewhere.
Speaker 3: Did she need help?
Speaker 1: Okay? He met her where somewhere?
Speaker 4: You know, at the store. She was paying for food and didn't have enough money.
Speaker 1: And you know at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: You know, something like that. You never know. He gonna live. Tart it your car, don't it's a can't kill him yourself.
Speaker 1: I see that, okay, Zaddie.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Christine and Charlotte. Christine says, I took my husband's phone out of his bag and stuck it under his pillow to see if he got calls and texts.
Speaker 1: In the morning.
Speaker 2: It woke both of us up, dinging and ringing at six am. He's upset that I did it, But why is that an issue? And not all the messages.
Speaker 4: Now gonna wake me up like this? You know, I don't get up to seven. You're gonna stick this under my pillar and disturb my sleep. All these people down at this job because they do that every morning. They say, not the morning tent. It's a prag group that I'm in, and they see boys and stuff, and I don't get the prow. I don't participate in it till I wake up. Hey, you're gonna stick this under the pillar, all these pray messages stuff. Man, So now I had delete the group. I'm out the group now because they call it. You will And if you want me to sleep with this thing under my pillow, then I'm gonna have.
Speaker 3: To get out the group. Now. We're not gonna have more prayer up in here.
Speaker 4: That's what you want, messing with my Jesus.
Speaker 3: Boy, he flipped that didn't talk coming up in here? Ding ding ding ding. Woke both of us up. You talk, don't right?
Speaker 4: We are and I don't start my prayers to seven and you got it up in here six. That's why I keep it over there in the gym bank.
Speaker 1: She's thinking it's a woman texting.
Speaker 3: Ain't no woman's women in the prayer group. But it's all men's group. But it's a woman that directs.
Speaker 1: Oh, and she's the one that's texting. Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, last one, Jesus is the last one.
Speaker 3: I know. I can't do nothing. Ain't even worship.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Yeah, all right. Last one is from lynnon Evanston. Lynn says, I work full time. My husband is a stay at home dad. Our children are seven and nine years old, so they don't require a lot, and my husband is free to do his painting during the day. So how is he always too tired to make love to me after I've worked hard?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, you feeling Hold up?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, are you sitting up here here as a woman?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Saying what y'all can't stand when a man say? You mean to tell me he's been sitting at the house all day week.
Speaker 5: I'm a house husband too, kids, yeah, and now, and all of a sudden when I come home, he too, he too tired for me.
Speaker 4: He'll do nothing. It ain't but too kids? What's fit to do?
Speaker 1: She says, they don't require a lot because there's seven and nine?
Speaker 3: What your kids? You not don't require a lot?
Speaker 1: But that's what she said.
Speaker 4: What age do they stop requiring a lot? Because I need to know what that number is.
Speaker 1: Well, she thinks that's seven and nine.
Speaker 3: It ain't well, that's what she said.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we got three folk people five now here junior.
Speaker 1: Got listen in there two days in a row.
Speaker 4: J you win it. We all have kids that have passed to seven and nine state. Oh yeah yeah at seven and nine? Could you walk off and lead ass somewhere?
Speaker 1: Not especially not today.
Speaker 3: Not if you wanted your house right.
Speaker 1: And keep them safe?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, so lady, I disagree with that. Now let's back it up. Why is he too tired to make love to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: After she's worked hard.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 4: You know, everybody don't want no tie. See, everybody don't want that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's waiting on a weekend where you can get yourself some rest because he like a titching you know everybody you know all this in here. Come on, put me to sleep. No, I won't do that all the time, you know, for you. So you know, lady, I don't really know where you going with this him. It ain't nothing about him messing around with nobody. He got time to do his painting.
Speaker 1: Hard to paint with two kids, daddy, Daddy.
Speaker 3: Shut up, I'm painting.
Speaker 1: What we're hungry? Daddy, See me, ain't got time.
Speaker 3: We didn't look.
Speaker 1: At school. Their school, Yeah, they should be in school. Maybe he's a homeschool.
Speaker 4: My kids gonna be flucking out of every I can't teach you. I got the homeschool my kids, we're gonna be the backyard learned and the training.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be back there learning how to be Greek Mason's and I'm not fit to get education, oh man, my kids. In the fact, y'all working on this appradition.
Speaker 1: Though, thank you Theello.
Speaker 2: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.