Speaker 1: At a time now for Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf jam and church complaints. Let me clear myth oak. Oh hey, yeah, we gavel in this uh poscurious way that we montificate in the eyes of the benevolent, knowing that we are mistacologically born of a bondacious time. We look. We look in iniquity, realizing that deprivarity and debauchery is but a stone throw away. I stuck only be ever mindful of the consequential circumstances that surrounds us the falling world. Ladies and gentlemen, is now time for church complace? Lord?
Speaker 2: Yeah a word? Who alright? I don't know how to get into it. Sister Venetia is having problems with her daughter Paisley. She yelled upstairs and told her to turn the TV off and go to bed. Hailey yelled back, then take the cable out my name then, uh, she wants you to conker lip Paisley. He's getting out of control. But the.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna use me, miss hunder my credit while I'm nine, I should have some say so. No, I can't get mad. If you gonna what off the cable take it out. Monday sounds like a fair request to me, and you cut your cable on and off whenever you want to. Oh, there he can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 1: We got us on the zoom and I just wanted to say welcome speech, go ahead, or all right?
Speaker 2: Brother Gary Thomas called Uh. His wife told him when he get through cutting the yard on Saturday that they need to talk.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He turned the line more off and started cutting the yard with some sealsars. He's asking, can you call and ask her what she wants? But he ain't went back in that house yet.
Speaker 1: Well, that is uh the most troubling for words in the marriage or relationship. We need to talk. Yeah, that has led to more unnecessary complications, more complications, more diversifications than any sentence uh in the in the in the world. So continue to cut your g I will call her for you to see if I can get you an inkling of what it could be about. That's what he wants. But don't go back in there till I call her. You've been warned.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, all right, Uh, this is this is some devastating news head passed it. This is just this is a lot. This is a lot on all of us. Uh McDonald killed Burger King in front of Pipeye's over that girl Wendy? And uh, what really a time McDonald killed Burger King in front of Pithey's over that girl Wendy. Me and justin taking the subway? Do you want to ride with us to the funeral.
Speaker 1: You don't know this, but I've been called asked to do the funeral. Out line. Oh, Burger King called us because I'm a king myself and wanted to know if one of the kings could do the funeral for Burger King. But I told him I might pop in, depend on which way to win bloke. Since we all using pugnifications, I thought I'd use my own. I'd say pardon the pun. But it was more than that. Oh I'm so meal this I is always prize in myself. Break in the wood.
Speaker 2: We got an issue past that. This needs some media attention. Brother Carson went to Kryflo Dollars Church on Sunday while visiting some family members in Atlanta. He fell asleep in the church. He woke up and Alie Harriet would stand out. He stood up in the people clap. Then he heard Kryplo say who else? Will give two thousand dollars. He is being held until the two thousand dollars is paid. He don't have it, and asked if we can pay the money.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we not go pay them. Buddy, if you stood up at the approporation time, therefore it is your oblerturity to fulfill the commitment that you made for two thousand dollars. Oh, I can someone have or Kryflo call me so I can work that into my next Or sir, you got people standing up for two thousand dollars here? One on wood in the world is God? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ates that bad? I real quickly passed And sister Phadri is in jail. She was at the techout County in Walmart and her granddaughter, so Shia asked what she gonna pay for the clothes she had in her parents too. She said, don't worry about getting her out, just beat her granddaughters behind. That's what she wants.
Speaker 1: Granddaughter seemed to be a big subject on this morning. Shure one of us forgot the grand baby birthday and the other one got a roguish or grand baby. Oh, we're not in the child whipping business, so we're gonna have to stay away.
Speaker 2: We don't whoop Nober.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't whoop children's. We whips people's with the woodmen. That's all alight. Then again, we just sit by and watch marriage whip Junior Wake coming up next to ask the CLO going to watch them? You're listening Hard Morning Show