Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we will talk about Vice President Kamala Harris's new initiative with black men that kicks off today with the Vice President in Atlanta. Steve, you had a very special call with the VP Harris, so you're looking forward to hearing all about it. That's so we're looking for it. I should say, to hearing all about it. That's coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO. This is from Johnny and Nasau. Johnny says, my dad and I have a mobile bartending truck. I bought the truck and I restocked the liquor for each event. My dad is a master bartender, so he expects to get sixty percent of our profits. He is more of an employee than an investor. Should I get more profit? Shouldn't I get more profit?
Speaker 2: He's asking, Well, here's the deal you he's more of an employee than an investor. The problem you've got is without your daddy, you have no business. Because your father is the master bartender. All you probably know how to do is drive. We can get anybody drive. So I think your father has you in a precarious position. I think you all should go fifty to fifty if you put up all the money. But it sounds to me like you may have gotten some money from your father. Now, if you haven't gotten the money from your father, and you put up all the money, that was your stake in it. He brings brand equity, years of know how and knowledge and going into mixology. So now that comes with the price. But I think he realizes that without him you have nothing except a truck with some liqu on it. So if you have already previously agreed to sixty forty, you have to pay it. If y'all ain't struck out hit and made one dollar, then it's time to negotiate, and y'all could meet in the middle. You think it ought to be fifty to fifty, he thinks sixty five forty. Maybe should Maybe he thinks it's sixty forty, Maybe it could be forty five fifty pounds. Meet in the middle. But you do need your daddy, Okay. Got a way to make more money is to get a real fine chick that can bar ten and cut your daddy out. Ooh, and then he gonna flip that truck over the six SONA want you happy Nawsau.
Speaker 1: All right? Uh? Melika and Stockbridge says, I surprised my husband by coming home early from a bridal shower. I heard him tell someone on the phone that his wife will be gone till around four pm, so he'd be free to talk until four. He said it was his boss. Was he really working on a Saturday?
Speaker 2: I don't know, lady, I don't know, m I don't know if he said it was his boss. If you didn't hear no female voice? And you know all this here, I don't know why you calling us? He told us, but he could talk to four. Now here's what you need to know is when you came in? Did the conversation end? Uh huh? It wasn't no talking to four?
Speaker 1: The boss could be a female though.
Speaker 2: Now, well, if it's boss, didn't we it's work related. No, it don't sound like no female because she didn't say she. She said he was talking to someone. And when I walked I heard him say he could talk to four. But now what she didn't say was when she came in he hung up? Yeah, did he go off somewhere else and take the phone call? Which was you know you don't I don't talk business in front of my wife.
Speaker 1: Why was she being upset? Why was she questioning him? If she didn't always y'all are y'all doing something was kind of off?
Speaker 2: No, no, ain't some meetings off? Y'all made it off, y'all while you don't. First of all, you don't have all the information. All she said was I heard him tell someone my wife is the way I can talk to a phone.
Speaker 1: She came in.
Speaker 2: He said it was his boss.
Speaker 1: Which could have been a lie.
Speaker 2: But how do you but but I mean, what depends on what she did. She overhear him saying, yeah, like when you rub my back.
Speaker 1: Now you.
Speaker 2: Know I'm saying, unless she heard that, Shirley, that's his boss. Y'all stopped wrecking y'all's marriage when it don't have to.
Speaker 1: Hmm, okay, all right, moving on.
Speaker 2: Stay down, Stay down, Stay down. You're talking with a lot of emotion right now. You're gonna say something you're gonna near to regret.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, shire fay Noel and Raleigh says, my husband and I argue a lot, and when I tell my husband that what my mom said to me or about me, he'll stop talking to her for weeks. I told him to stop doing that. He said that I need to stop venting to him. Then who am I supposed to vent to?
Speaker 2: Then? Well, I mean, look look Fay now, now listen, you.
Speaker 1: Love that name Fay now the way you said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a combination of faith and nail card. She couldn't make up her name who she wanted to make the name of baby, So it's Faye Nail. That's very close to fatal, you know, like something was fatal and then but they nailed it, so it was Faye Nail. Anyway, I can't. I don't know, you know, you people just getting tired of here, and you complain seemed like to me, you know mama, Well, but everybody because her mama turned on and say something crazy about it. Then she tell her husband and her husband kids speaking to the mama because he trying to side up with the wife. And now you want him to quit not talking to your mama. You just came in and said that your mama said you're stupid and you act like a damn fool all the time. And now your husband going, Dawn, why you're letting her talk to you like that? Now he don't talk to her now you're mad at him. We can't get in this.
Speaker 1: Next question, last one, last one, all right, Jessica in the DMV rights, I got a speeding to ticket and pay the fine, but I forgot to tell my husband our insurance increased by eighty nine dollars, and now he wants to restrict me to driving to work and for essential errands only for a while. Does the punishment match the crime?
Speaker 2: I didn't know your husband completely about where that comes from. You can't drive no more except to work and necessary things. You're not driving no more. Does the punishment fit the crime? What sit in the corner and the marriages this? I can't go in there and tell my wife you can't drive no more because you got a ticket? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What? What? This is? Too too much in the car?
Speaker 2: Fastenough? Yeah, I'm talking be driving around this block so damn fast in his car not even wickets. I drive down the street and find that sign to say speed trappings.
Speaker 1: Oh all right? So yeah, does a punishment fit the crime? This is crazy? Shouldn't be any punishment?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Clo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we will hear from Steve on our Vice president's new initiative involving black men. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show