Speaker 1: Sorry. See this is from Dedra in Valdosta.
Speaker 2: Didra says, a year ago, I thought I married the man of my dreams. Within three months of living with him, he started sleeping in the guest room. He bought a TV for his new room without discussing it with me. He told me that he wants to be comfortable. And this is his house too, so he doesn't need to tell me anything.
Speaker 1: This is my house and he just got here.
Speaker 2: Is this a sign that he's going to be more of a problem than a partner?
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you a question. Ain't he a problem right now? And ain't he supposed to be your partner? All y'all got to do is work through some communications. You know now when you get married. You know this my house stuff. Eh, we've been hearing about that a lot, lady.
Speaker 1: All this what's mine. What you need to do is understanding marriage is a union.
Speaker 3: And y'all got to get some communication set up because obviously he's thinking some things that you're not thinking. So you need to get on the same page. And my house too, But you want to say it's just my house. But I can tell you right now if you're gonna do something in.
Speaker 1: The spell room at the house. You got to run that by the woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because what you don't know, young man, if you've been to have a level of non, you're gonna have some non. He's in your house that's gonna be at a level you've never understood before.
Speaker 1: They spy.
Speaker 3: Hey, now.
Speaker 4: I'm not sleeping in different rooms. Let's just stop that.
Speaker 3: What's wrong, Joey?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, time stop today? And fact, I don't even like the person writing then, because first of all, my uncle is for me. I don't need him helping you. He got enough problems with me. You don't have no time for you.
Speaker 1: Take your.
Speaker 3: Between you and Elie. I'm finna lose my damn month.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we have time for another one. Steve uh This is from Quincy and Annapolis. Quincy says, I'm a forty year old single man and I let a female friend stay with me and my girlfriend for a month. It was my girlfriend's idea, so I went with it. My girlfriend knows that I had sex with a girl when I was in my twenties. My friend left last week, and now my girlfriend has planned a girls get away with my friend and some other females. I am not comfortable with them getting close. My friend knows all of my secrets. Am I tripping?
Speaker 1: Or should I be happy they're friendly?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You should be tripping to you still, you need to be trip all years ago? Dog, I don't care.
Speaker 3: You used to sleep with this woman, your girl know it, and then asked you to come over to the.
Speaker 1: House let her live with y'all. Yeah, that's grange. Slept with the woman for a month.
Speaker 3: Don't make no damn sense. Now they going on the girl trip together. I don't know what to tell you. You should have never let her come to your house. You would have said, hey, look, I'm not bringing my past into our current relationship. I refuse.
Speaker 1: Late now because a girl's trip is coming.
Speaker 3: Well let him go. If she know all your secrets, they gonna get to talk to me. All this is on you, just coming out.
Speaker 1: They know each other, don't What did he used to do that? He's afraid that she might tell.
Speaker 3: Everything her friend, her friend friend. The body count gonna come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why is he so scared? Body count? Why they broke why they broke up. It's gonna come out. They're gonna fall out. She's gonna be like girl, my man be putting it down. I know, like that, does he do this to you girl? He used to do that to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is in their twenties though, just yeah, but anyway, I know they're.
Speaker 1: Forty now, so twenty years ago. But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You're saying, don't bring your pass into your feats like you're gonna mess around and won't.
Speaker 1: Have Okay, all right, so he's not tripping. No, you ain't tripping, bro, You're crazy. You should have never even why they know each other? Probably from them Yeah, but why you know each other? Well, why are they staying together? That's why are not on this?
Speaker 2: All right? Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.