Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, let me have your undivided attention, please. The Steve Harvey Morning Shows a pon us. This new day is a pon us. This gift called the present is upon us. It is ours. It is a gift from God. Gratitude, man, it's the best way to start this thing off. Man, that if you're on a late shift and everything you ought to, be grateful that you had a late shift to go to and you got off of it and you survive. You're your only way home if you're about to go into one of these shifts, be grateful. Might not be the job you want to have, but you have a job. Boy, boy, it could be worse, couldn't it. Yeah, it could. Gratitude affects your attitude, which directly it comes into correlation with your altitude.
Speaker 2: Gotta get them tubes.
Speaker 1: Up, Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shelon Strawberry callin for real, Mississippi Monica Junior somewhere, then drifted off.
Speaker 3: I'm here my computer not working this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, did you just say that to us?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm doing. Hear us your name, Tommy. This is not the time. I got a lot of things happening right now. This is not the time timming, This is not.
Speaker 1: The time right here. He well might as well just get started. What's going on, Julie?
Speaker 3: Or I'll tell you one thing going on. I'm married. That's one. Let's start there, married.
Speaker 1: Hey, Julian j before you start this here. I don't know when you're gonna get over this fact. But this right here, you can't keep realizing at you married?
Speaker 3: Oh oh it keep it, keep coming with. It's a gift that never stopped giving every day.
Speaker 2: Why why? Why am I tired of your marriage?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why you're tired of my marriage, Timmy. Because I got married late in life. That's why.
Speaker 2: Okay, so go ahead. What's wrong now?
Speaker 3: Jud I can't do nothing right?
Speaker 2: What you did wrong?
Speaker 3: For example? Okay, say thank you? For example, I didn't forgot the baby birthday I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, stop stop right there, stop right there. You don't forgot the baby birthday, and you don't. You don't think that's substantial?
Speaker 3: Oh I know they told me. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you done forgot a lot of stuff. Ain't their computer either? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: So you won't so you won't mercy. I'm forgetting the baby birthday.
Speaker 3: I sure do?
Speaker 2: What what? Well, well, let me ask you something. What was the expectation of you for the birthday?
Speaker 3: The party?
Speaker 2: So junr you didn't throw the baby the party?
Speaker 3: Was he don't pay for it?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 2: Well, Junior, let me ask you, so what this got to do with marriage?
Speaker 3: Because oh, we got do married because I got cussed. I got cussed out last night. That's why.
Speaker 2: Because why your voice sounded like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've been yelling yeah show did.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What baby? The grand the grand Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, way, hey, all this happened to you in one day. I told you that before you've gotten married, I said, the day after you get married, a lot of you're gonna be a husband for the first time, a father for the first time, and a.
Speaker 2: Grandfather for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, let's go and break Charley. Go ahead, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, Uh, we'll have some church complaints right after this. You're listening
Speaker 2: Morning Show