Speaker 1: Is this your Disney fit.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be like sixty something degrees outside. I'm gonna be honest with you, guys, please do I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
Speaker 3: No happened.
Speaker 1: Why because you're so.
Speaker 2: Excited anxiety said in why, I've never been more afraid to do something in my life other than the other day. So I am so out of shape that when I fuck around with my son and we play basketball, I get winded now just from running around and not even really running, just putting up a few shops.
Speaker 1: You don't do any exercise. You've given up on exercise.
Speaker 2: I haven't given up on exercise. It's just you know, I live all the way out in the fucking sticks man, and exercising by myself is always.
Speaker 1: Don't live in the sticks. I will let the audience to know that he does not live in like the middle of nowhere. He lives in a very populous place. They don't have gyms there. They do, Yeah, I would imagine the people in your city have a gym for six.
Speaker 2: But not what I'm used to Anyway. My point is this, I'm so out of shape right now, and it's my fault. You're absolutely right. Yeah, it's my fault for being out of shape, but I'm so out of shape right now that I was so nervous. I was nervous to go to the gym yesterday, like nervous, like my heart was pounding, like I'm gonna get one repon and I'm gonna fucking throw up and pass out and be like, holy shit, you know what I mean. I had anxiety last night. In the middle of the night. I woke up and it was like, I'm not going to fucking be able to walk Disneyland at some point. I'm gonna be fucking like this is too much. This is too fucking.
Speaker 1: Much walking around Disneyland you were worried about.
Speaker 2: It's five fucking It's definitely well over the ten thousand steps that you've been preaching. It's going to be.
Speaker 1: Like walking around Disneyland all day long is way more than ten thousand steps.
Speaker 2: It's going to be like twenty to thirty thousand steps, forty thousand steps.
Speaker 1: I'm just surprised that you I mean, that's I mean, the fact that you woke up anxious about whether or not you were going to be capable of walking Disneyland is surprising. To me.
Speaker 2: It was surprising to me, Zach, Zach. It was surprised because I'm why.
Speaker 1: Didn't you invite more importantly than this boring ass conversation, why didn't you invite me to Disneyland?
Speaker 2: Because we figured you didn't want to go?
Speaker 4: That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: I have a totally free day.
Speaker 2: I could have gone, do you want to go to Disneyland? No?
Speaker 1: Now my feelings are hurt.
Speaker 2: No, let's see. That's that's the bullshit, and there's the bullshit audience.
Speaker 1: You we got an audience.
Speaker 2: You want to dangle. You just dangled. I want to go to Disneyland. I offered it and then you're like, no, my feelings are hurt. Kiss my ass if you really want to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm pouting, just so you know. It's it's Wilder Donald's daughter's birthday. And we got a text, you know, Daniel and Joweller. I got a text, hey can we record early because we're going to Disneyland? And I thought my first thought was like, wow, there was no invite.
Speaker 2: I just thought that you would not want to hang out with my wife.
Speaker 1: Do you not have a how many kids are going? Like three? I would have loved that.
Speaker 2: You're full of shit. I love you, Bro, I love you, bro, But.
Speaker 1: So far, here's my problem with Disneyland. I don't really go on the rod the rides. I don't really go on the rides. You know, you different. You go on it with a child, it's amazing you experience it with your little girl. That's incredibly I hope, so of course that's incredible. I not having a child. And also like the handful of roller coasters and stuff that they have make me nauseous. Anyway, Space Mountain like, I've done it, it's cool, Like I feel like I don't need to do it again. Whereas you're like, oh my god, how many times can we go on Space Mountain?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to do that. No, that's no miquilibrism miss shifted. Also, bro, really get, I don't get. I can see what happens, what happens when you get. I can do it once. I can do it once. We can go once.
Speaker 1: And then I never liked roller coasters. I never liked the roller coaster.
Speaker 2: Oh I loved roller coasters. Really, I was scared, Okay, you know the you know the freaking how it goes, and howard the progression I was scared of that ship. No, this is what it was. I was too small to get on it. Then when I finally got on one, I was like fucking freaked out, was like, fuck that ship. I don't like roller coasters. Then I wasn't afraid anymore, and that ship was a lot of fun. Then I got old and.
Speaker 1: Now something though outside it did not end? Which are pretty calm roller coasters, did you like the ones that like six Flags that are just crazy, like the ones that like, you know, upside down and standing up and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I remember the last time I did that ship. It was Casey and I were fairly new to dating. We were about three years in and my son, Dotte my wife, and I my ex wife, i should say, at the was like, you know, take the motherfucker someplace, and I was like, all right, I'll I was like, all right, I'll take him to freaking six Flags because he begged to go, Dotte, right, and I'm like all right, let's go, and we go. And I've never seen a kid more excited to be on these damn rollercoasters in my life. And there was one where fire literally shot out and you could feel the heat like on your face and stuff right, And I look over to my son and he's flying through that shit and he goes, I live for this amazing, and I was like, holy shit, like you ever, Like I knew what it felt like to be the motherfucker in the past, Like you do some dumb shit when you're young, when you hit the gas and you're in the car and your friend's like, dude, slow down, sow down, so down, so downy like speed and you spin out of some dumb shit like that. I know what it felt like to be the dude that was like, yo, sow down. Oh god, oh god, oh god, looking at him and him screaming that shit. Oh man, dude. Never that was the last time I was like, this is the last time I'm getting on roller coasters like this. And I look over at Casey and she's fucking laughing her ass off, but I could see the tears go she's laughing at.
Speaker 1: The I hate goods when I see those videos of roller coasters, like people, the ones you stand up on and they go all that crazy shit I have I'm sorry, but I have zero interest.
Speaker 2: I've done the I've done dumber shit. I've gone to fucking six Flags Magic Mountain and did the dive devil? Do you know what that shit is?
Speaker 1: What's the dive devil?
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh, exactly what is the dive devil? Right? They fucking they put you in a it's not even metal, it's not even a caged. They put you in a fucking harness and it's like a blanket, and you lie down next to somebody, right, younger, hopefully it's somebody you know, and they right, right, that's be such a great imagine now doing that sh that'd be such a great day. Right, So you get in it and they pull you back up like seven stories and it now you're facing down, strapped in a a plastic harness, looking down at fucking six Flags Magic Mountain, and they say three two and always their assholes and pull it before one and you go like a fucking like your flying like Superman, and you go flying up like and you're literally like a slang shot, but you're literally now you're at the peak of it. You're high above six Flags Magic Mountain looking down at this motherfucker like like at everybody, and there's people looking at you like I can't believe that this idiot is stupid enough to get on this ride and then you can fly back and then it doesn't again. Whoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good for that, I adding on his video VHS. I don't know where it went.
Speaker 1: I just get I just get listen. I jumped out of an airplane. I wanted to have that bucket list thing I find. I found that was really cool. But I'm like, I did it, but even that didn't make me made me way less nauseous than a roller coaster.
Speaker 2: You jumped out of an airplane I did.
Speaker 1: I was like, my brother was super into jumping out of an airplane. He like got certified so he can do alone. I mean, he went so many times. He was really into its like his hobby, and I just thought like, okay, I'm gonna I went with him, and I thought like, I'm gonna have this bucket list item. And you know, obviously you jump with a with a guide pro whatever you call it tandem, and it was awesome. But when I landed, I was like, Okay, I think I'm good for that. I did that, but uh, I don't know if it really comes down to nausea when I go on those crazy roller coasters. I just I get I just get nauseous. And I've always used to go to those parks and be like, I want to be fun. I don't want to be the guy who's left out, And so I would go on a couple and then I would just spend the whole day nauseous. I suppose I could take like a I suppose I could take like a dramamine or something just to be a part of the fun. But I think I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know at this at this point, I'm really excited for like, you want to hear something crazy. I got nauseous on fucking Toy Story.
Speaker 1: I got nauseous well because all those screens, the.
Speaker 2: Spinning okay, okay, all of that ship, and I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Was on that with you. You were sitting next to my brother. I think last time I went, everybody I went. I went and googled. I went, and I went and googled, like, where are the best places to get the points on Toy Story.
Speaker 2: I went and bought a Wii and tried to learn it on the Wii. Uh really at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a pro tip for you going Disneyland and World. If you go on Toy Story like you can google, like where are the secret points? So I could win this motherfucker And there's all these little easter eggs you can hit. Dannel. You probably did that.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: I still didn't win. Though, I still didn't win, even though I thought I was. He's still I went and found a lot of secrets, but I still didn't wasn't the winner because probably everyone on the ride googled the secrets exactly.
Speaker 2: I just want to be the winner in my group. Ah h, that's the way to go.
Speaker 1: Now, what is It's Wilder's birthday? What is she most excited to do? I'm sure she's been telling you.
Speaker 2: She was just excited to go with her friends.
Speaker 1: Does she like the Does she like the scary? Not scary? But will she will? She go on? What she gets one? She gets on everything now just mountains. Probably the scariest ride.
Speaker 2: The Tower No guardians in a galaxy. It's no longer.
Speaker 1: Tower, right, But what's the same thing? Now?
Speaker 2: It's completely different. It's a completely different structure. They added a different deletely different ride.
Speaker 1: They added different skins to it and sound effects.
Speaker 2: A completely different ride.
Speaker 1: The Tower is different.
Speaker 2: I will explain it to you. The Tower Terror was a whole movie, right, and then you just go up and you drop, and that's it. That was it. Guardians is there's several different versions, several different songs, and they keep adding more and each song is triggers different types of drops, and so you don't just drop once. You drop four, five, six, sometimes seven times. Your Guardians of the Galaxy California Adventure, y'all did that thing right. That is the best ride in the park. That's one of the best rides period.
Speaker 1: Mister. I feel like that's.
Speaker 2: One ride that I'll get on over and over again, and when the queasy starts, I'll be like, all right, that's enough, that's enough, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Listen. I just want to pretend I'm a lawyer in court, mister Phaseon, Are you willing to admit that the structure of the ride has not changed at all?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that. I didn't say that. The I didn't say that. The building the building says you said.
Speaker 1: They totally completely different. They just added music and reprogrammed the ride.
Speaker 2: It's a completely different ride. It's the same ride system. It's completely Also, they put it's a four K movie, whereas the other one was.
Speaker 1: Some was like, oh, my god. Now there's pictures of group all right.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's not pictures though, it's like a digital It's like you get a whole movie.
Speaker 1: All right, and you stay when you stay late to see the fireworks.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. Go ahead, kids have school.
Speaker 1: Oh so no fireworks for those kids, so.
Speaker 3: Let them stay.
Speaker 2: You know what, Joel, I agree with you. I totally agree with.
Speaker 1: Your kids and their friends got out of school for this special adventure today.
Speaker 2: We're cutting class today.
Speaker 1: I like, Wow, you're a good dad. Let's cut class for Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Those are the best days. You never forget those.
Speaker 1: I shall never forget that cut school for Disneyland with your dad. That's rad best I ever. That rhymes? And do you want to hear some new additions to the soundboard thanks to Daniel and.
Speaker 5: Girl when you're so sweet Spasso Tree, what.
Speaker 2: Do you don't know about the new edition?
Speaker 1: That's way better than that. Here's one of the new additions to that on board.
Speaker 6: You haven't gone for a while, No, no, no, you have been going for why we've.
Speaker 1: Been saying it wrong. I've been saying you have been gone a long time. This TUF for those of you who don't know what this is. This is Donald's first commercial. You can see it on YouTube. He is a folger's commercial.
Speaker 2: It's not my folks commercial.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry to misspeak.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What was your first commercial?
Speaker 2: My first commercial was like Turbo Graphics sixteen really something like that.
Speaker 1: That's sick.
Speaker 2: No, my first I take that back. My first commercial was oatmeal raising crisp. Look what they've done to oatmeal.
Speaker 1: All right, well here's Donald. How old do you think you are.
Speaker 2: In this one? I'm like fourteen. I'm definitely a teenager. You're not a teenager in the I'm definitely a teenager.
Speaker 1: All right, Well here he is everybody.
Speaker 2: You haven't gone for a while. Yeah, I'm in like junior high school.
Speaker 1: You have been gone for a while.
Speaker 2: You have been gone.
Speaker 1: All right, So we have that, and we also have this Bob.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, doctor, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: And those live next to some of your favorites, like.
Speaker 6: Zach and Donald are neweeds in house arrest my favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's doctor Accula. All right, let's get to the TV show Scrubs because Donald has to take his beautiful daughter Wilder for her birthday trip to Disney.
Speaker 7: Made about a bunch of he's a story.
Speaker 1: Our White Coats audience. You know that each week we try and approach these episodes of season nine with fresh eyes and no judgment. We go in with our windshields clean, ready to judge them, not from previous perceptions, but from a brand new, open point of view. Donald, what were your thoughts our white our white coats.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who yeah. On a scale of one to ten oofs, I give this one nine oofs. Joel's Joel's You're not.
Speaker 3: I was just like, what is it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: I don't know what was going on this week? It was all over the map. I didn't understand lesson we were supposed to take away from almost anything, Kelso once again assaulting students.
Speaker 1: I think a lesson we were supposed to take away is that this is a hot mess.
Speaker 3: Are you feeling in this one? For sure?
Speaker 2: Kelso at one point talks about how he could get a girl's lady's shirt off because she called him grandpa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you remind me of my grandpa. He was, I think I can use that?
Speaker 2: What I can use that to get her shirt off?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Fringe.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a cringe so hard. I was like, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: I mean it's all over the place. I mean all over the place, a hot, steaming mess.
Speaker 2: That old thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is going on here?
Speaker 1: I mean it opens with Elliott and Lucy doing yoga in the quad. In the quad, I don't know what even the idea was, Like, why are they doing yoga? Because she has no one to hang out with? What I don't understand.
Speaker 3: She says that it was good for Elliott's baby, but then she was like, but is it though, because it looks like she just pop out. I'm like, you're on your waving a doctor girl, Like, I feel like, this is very basic stuff happening here.
Speaker 1: Right, And then we learned that Elliot and JD conceived a child in a Christmas tree lot.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That's what it sounded like to me. They said it was public, but it didn't seem like it was at a church, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, it was a it was a Christmas tree lot. They said it was. It was a Christmas tree, but it was still in the lot and.
Speaker 2: A lot of there were a lot of people upset about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in that world, we were having sex in a Christmas tree lot under one of the trees while people were there.
Speaker 3: We know JD and Elliott like to have risky sex.
Speaker 2: We've seen them have Lucy Lucy countered with I once had sex and a pumpkin.
Speaker 1: No, she got felt up, I think, right, something like that. Didn't she get felt up? Joel? I don't think. I don't think she had. I don't think she copulated Donald. She merely had her breast.
Speaker 2: And then the joke was don't you just love the holidays?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the opening of the show. M hm, that's like the Here we Go Primetime ABC comedy joke of the show was I fucked in a Christmas tree lot. I had my breast touched in a pumpkin patch.
Speaker 2: Can I just say one thing?
Speaker 1: You can say anything.
Speaker 2: It's kind of getting on my nurse. You're not on the show anymore, you know, right? Why are we continuously referring to JD? What ease out are we doing? Now? What is the ease we've done? We've already said goodbye, you know what I mean? Why do we keep going back to this? It makes it so that when you come back, you know what I mean? Later on? I don't know if I'm gonna give a shit dude, like and every joke and Turk's only jokes are about you. I mean, it's not you in particular, but about JD. That's it.
Speaker 1: They did you dirty. They really did you dirty in this episode.
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck is this? And then I get a monologue finally, and I got a mask on at the end of the motherfuck.
Speaker 3: Now a lesson didn't realize that said his motherfucker.
Speaker 2: With a mask on. It's like, wait a second, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: They really weren't servicing you in any meaningful way. You were just kind of like an ex I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you, I'm John Boyega in episode eight of Star Wars.
Speaker 1: John boy again, Episode eight. Okay, because I didn't see that one, but that's the one where you feel like he was just kind of like became like a background.
Speaker 2: Dude, the dude one on one with Kylo Ren in episode one, only to not do Jack ship an episode two. Whatever the fucking episode eighty seven. I don't know. It's confusing, now, do you not know? If it's just there's so much Star Wars. There's so much Star Wars, dude, there's so much lovely Star Wars. There's so much.
Speaker 1: I don't price that you don't know the numbers, will I don't need to know the numbers.
Speaker 2: I noticed. I know that I know the liney, I know the I know the trajectory.
Speaker 1: I know to quiz you, what number is Jedi?
Speaker 2: That's six?
Speaker 1: Is he right? Joel?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do it again? Do it again? I like this game. This is fun.
Speaker 3: You know the other names.
Speaker 1: Number is Phantom Menace.
Speaker 2: That's easy, that's one, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know the other titles, that's all.
Speaker 2: Wait, you know what? And here's the numbers?
Speaker 1: The one crazy?
Speaker 2: You said, what number is Jedi? Jedi? Could be two different fucking movies.
Speaker 3: Now, could have gone Last Jedi, but I figured he was talking.
Speaker 1: You knew what I meant.
Speaker 2: But he might have been talking about Return of the Jedi.
Speaker 1: The only one that matters to me is the one with the Ewoks bright alive, yeap, oh god.
Speaker 2: And that was Star Wars Corner.
Speaker 1: And that was Star Wars Corners, and one we got we're gonna have some I want. I know you think we've been lazy with guests everybody, but we're gonna have some some Season nine guests. We're gonna have to we're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Really, it's gonna be very difficult. That's gonna be very.
Speaker 1: I think we can be honest with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course we can be honest with them.
Speaker 1: But it's still Eliza Coop is coming on, right, Joell, can't wait. The amazingly talented Eliza Coop's going on. Listen, Eliza, You're gonna have some questions. Eliza is someone who is very uncensored, much like her character. I think she's gonna have fun. I'm talking about these as well.
Speaker 2: Eliza went on to do another show with the show runner from this show mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And then she went on, didn't she do the show about what was the show with the happy endings? There was happy endings. No, But then there was another show she did about, like Space Traveler.
Speaker 2: With Josh hutcheson whatever, the.
Speaker 1: Show where they're running around with blasters where she had shaved head. Future Man, Future Man?
Speaker 2: Future Man?
Speaker 1: Did you ever watch Future Man? Joelle?
Speaker 3: It did not come up for me, but I've heard it's one of those ones I gotta go back and watch, so maybe I'll watch.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know what my weekly Now it's time for Zach's Weekly recommended show. Here we Go, The Jinks is back. Y'all. If you never watched The Jinks on Max, You've got to watch The Jinks. It is so incredible. And I finally they finally twenty fifteen is when it aired, and they finally now have part two and first episode was incredible. Yes, Donald, I call on you?
Speaker 2: What is the Jinks?
Speaker 1: The Jinx is a docuseries about Robert Durst, who who was an extraordinarily wealthy man who has been accused of murdering three different people, and for some reason, in twenty fifteen, he agreed to be a part of a docu series about himself, thinking he was just gonna say his side of the story. But the documentarian Andrew Jareki, ends up kind of in the documentary proving his guilt on one of the murders. And it happens, and it happens on camera, and you cannot believe it because he goes to the urinal Robert Durst, not remembering that he has a mic on, and while he's peeing, he says something I'm paraphrasing, like they finally got you. Now they know you kill them all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, he confess on tape amazing. I know that audio person is just like, is this really happening?
Speaker 2: He comes out of that bathroom and everybody is fucking why.
Speaker 1: I don't think they know, as the story goes, they didn't hear it.
Speaker 2: They didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you no, no, they didn't hear it live. I think when the editor, I don't know, this is the trick. You can google it, but I think they were like going through the footage. However, many weeks later and the editor fucking found it. I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it. It's so nuts.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that would have been.
Speaker 1: And in season and in season two, episode one, Oh my god, this is so crazy. I'm getting goosebumps. They show you all the families of the murder victims and all the people involved, like the lawyers, everything. This guy has escaped him, escaped him, and they show you them watching that moment when it aired on HBO in twenty fifteen, and I swear I got tears in my eyes watching all these families, like, you know, so shocked to hear it and see it. Well, what's up?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was reading up to do a quick fact check. They discovered this confession two years after originally filming to the documentary really years as they get I don't know if it took any documentaries take a long time to work on, usually funding and stuff, so I'm not sure if that was the process or what. But this is more like the Hollywood Reporter. They uncovered dress audio confession and their editing process and handed over to the investigation after they discovered it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then they went to the FBI.
Speaker 2: So he was out on he was out on the street living his life. Yes, two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's and and I gotta tell you there's if you like true crime stuff, I don't think there's ever been a better one because he.
Speaker 2: Might have been the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.
Speaker 1: Man, well he is, because at that.
Speaker 2: Point, at that if you if you even say to yourself, oh, they finally got you. Now they know you kill them all now, even if at any moment while making this documentary, either that or he is a freaking narcissist and a sociopath.
Speaker 1: And I think it's safe to say his socialpath.
Speaker 2: Right, But if you say that ship to yourself and you don't say it's time to run.
Speaker 1: No, he did try and run.
Speaker 2: Oh, he did.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch it. It's incredible. But what's crazy is, yeah, he just went to the bathroom. So no one, no one, I imagine, no one would think to look at that that footage. The camera was just or the audio whichever was just still rolling. And I guess two years into editing, some some editor was like, oh my god, they.
Speaker 2: Probably skipped over because he was taking like a wild ship or something like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to like, No, this is crazy, Donald. I wish you watched things. This is so good. Yeah, I watch that. A were gonna take a break. When we come back. We're gonna talk about season nine of the television show Scrubs is commercial right here, I'm through a lot of hard times.
Speaker 2: We get back into Scrubs. Can I just ask one question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right after that, don't feel like y'all don't feel like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Y'all, don't feel like watching these little true crime shows and stuff like that is just like my wife watches that stuff and sometimes I'm like, babe, are you just using this so that when you do kill my ass, you know how to hide? Like is that what everybody is doing? Is that what the world is doing? Like if I do commit a crime. Here's where the mistakes lie. So a lot of people do this, don't do this, don't do this.
Speaker 3: A lot of people some true crime for a lot of different reasons. I find a lot of women are terrified of being murdered or attacked, and so they obsess over true crime as a ways to be like, I will not be caught. This is how so and so got out. This is what you do when you're like nervous, scare. Like the girls over at my favorite murder, they're always like, fuck being polite is there catchphrase. They're like, if you feel unsafe, let people know, be loud about it. Get out, doesn't matter, don't die. I do think. I mean, we've certainly heard of true crime authors who've later gone on to murder their spouses using the research they collected from their books.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So there's certainly a sect of people who are like taking notes and not that poison they'll discover you. But I think part people are just very fascinated by.
Speaker 1: What I'm so fascinated by this Robert Durst thing. I just I wish there was an episode every day. I just can't take my eyes off of it. It's fascinating because he had everything. He had a zillion dollars. He had like he could do anything with his life.
Speaker 2: So what was his what's you got? You don't want to give it away, but what's his motivation? What was his motivation?
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to go down the wormhole of the story because it's a lot of a lot of story. But it's good. It's it's it's it's crazy, it's wow crazy.
Speaker 2: Dear Max.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'll tell you one thing. I'll tell you one thing about that's so crazy. This the way he got caught. One of the times he gets caught is that he shoplifted a sub sandwich from a grocery store when he had eighty thousand dollars in cash in his trunk.
Speaker 3: It's always something stupid. It's always something that level of stupid, Like.
Speaker 1: He had eighty grand and cash in his car and he decided that he would shoplift a sub sandwich.
Speaker 3: Dudes will be on their fifth murder and then run a stop sign and they're selling like what's this in your trunk? Thing that gets people caught?
Speaker 1: All right? The h back to the TV show Scrubs Donald because you have to get to the new Tower of Terror, which is completely different. There are no similarities.
Speaker 2: You're just mad because I'm not taking you.
Speaker 1: I was not invited. You know, if I was going Disneyland, I would invite you. They have roller coaster, the roller coaster in the Dark Dark.
Speaker 2: I would You know what I would say to you when you invited me. I'd be like, oh, Zach, I.
Speaker 1: Love you, but Rocco has a basketball game.
Speaker 2: But I'm not going to Disneyland. Bro, why listen. I love Disneyland. I love it with the passion. I love everything.
Speaker 1: I would not go if I invited you. I don't know. This is really upsetting.
Speaker 2: Me because I'm not gonna sit there with you and not do rides.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I wouldn't go just me and you. I would go like with your family and while they're on Tower of Terror slash Guardians of the Galaxy, I would like explore and saunter and people launch.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind exploring and sauntering and people watching Disneyland with you. That would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Actually, do you get recognized when you're walking around Disney and people like clueless?
Speaker 2: You know they do? Bro? And you get recognized. I need, you know what I need. I need a great disguise that's not gonna fucking like that. I don't need acetone to freaking get off at the end of the night, you know what I mean. Like, I need a great freaking like disguise for Disneyland, because that is a tough one. That is a very scrubs is Disneyland. I think I'm in one of the rides at one of.
Speaker 1: The better are You on?
Speaker 2: Like History of the something like that in Florida. I'm in one of them, like straight up, like I I love listen for my better the better half of my well, I'm still in the better half. I'm still going. But I love I loved Disneyland in my youth, like for real, for real, and I still have an affection for it. But like I love it, like when I say loved, like I would just when we were doing Scrubs, when we were doing the show that we're talking about right.
Speaker 1: Now, barely talking about but yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, I went probably five times six times a year because that was one of the perks of being on a Disney show. If you were on a Disney show, you could go to Disneyland whenever you want it, or at least that's how NBC would make it. Like somebody at NBC would hooking me up. She was like, I got all of these tickets. You do me a couple of favorites. I'll get you to Disneyland. And I would go to Disneyland all the time. I remember one time Casey came back from Japan. She's probably told the story on the show. She literally landed. I'm in the car with my kids and I'm like, I got a surprise, babe, Guess where we're going. And she was like home to sleep and she's and I'm like, nope, We're going to Disneyland. And she walked a full This is how stupid I was when I was a kid. Not no consideration anyway. I used to love that place. Now it's notice.
Speaker 1: Will today's disguise be, will you wear a base hat and some basebot and you'll wear some sunglasses and a baseball hat. Now, if anyone goes clueless, will you give a peace sign? What will be you?
Speaker 2: I'll always give. I'll always acknowledge. I'll always acknowledge those who acknowledge me.
Speaker 1: Will they be like what if someone says, hey can you tell me about all the different plans that T mobile offers.
Speaker 2: I will have a couple of I do have an answer for that, that is, go to the website. Yeah, it's very simple. You can do it in your smartphone. All right.
Speaker 1: So all these kids in the show are competing to see who can be the the speaker at the white Coat ceremony, which is where they're going to get their official white coats. I'm assuming this is a real thing.
Speaker 2: And they've all become really cutthroat.
Speaker 1: Also, there's a term I use called a gunner, which means that they're gunning for each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a promising storyline for the show. So immediately I was like, we haven't seen anything like this in Scrubs. We've never seen JD. Turk Elliott or have we am I forgetting? Have we watched so many episodes of Scrubs that record with each other where they're where everywhere? The whole show is about them being competitive with each other.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but I do know that these guys have gotten I know the kung.
Speaker 2: Fu fighting one was, but that was just the surgeons, the cult.
Speaker 8: Between the two the two of us very a soldier and then doc oh, if you have a I will sh.
Speaker 2: I'll remove tumors from your brain to your rectum between the two of us. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was talking to Brian about a West Side Story T Mobile commercial and always.
Speaker 2: Did that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was thinking of a different a different song.
Speaker 4: Whi Fi Wi fi hot I that's good.
Speaker 2: And every time I connected so quick. It's why Fi fi gee.
Speaker 4: F Hi mobile has wife, hug.
Speaker 2: Mobile has it. We could totally do it. It's already. I'm already fucking hooked.
Speaker 1: You and I go to some guy's apartment in New York and a friend and he doesn't he doesn't have a T mobile home internet, and we're we end up on the fires keep going.
Speaker 4: Whi fu fu hihi fi.
Speaker 1: That's all I got.
Speaker 2: So Kelso wants to have sex with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really weird. Kelso wants to interview a student and get her top off because she said he reminded her of his grandpa. That was really hard. Grandfriend Cox has this thing, It's like, why do you want to be a doctor. He wants all the the students to answer. You can have a little interview with them why they want to be a doctor, and Lucy just cannot come up with a satisfactory answer for Cox. Everything she says, He's like, nope, nope, nope. So, of course we know in the Scrubs script Isle, one of the main storylines is going to be Lucy's search for discovering why she wants to be a doctor. There's a lot of competition between Drew and Cole over who's going to be the keynote speaker there there.
Speaker 2: I thought was very funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, competition at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's such a he's such a cartoonish idiot. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: This is where the story didn't connect for me. So in the beginning of the show, Drew wants to be the keynote speaker, you know what I mean, in the beginning of the show. But then all of a sudden he has a change of heart. I don't know it, doesn't want to be the keynote speaker anymore. It would have been better, he said, and there was no it would have been It should have It would have been better if it was reversed. I don't want to be the keynote speaker. Get the fuck out of here. I'm not here for that ship. I'm gonna save live. I'm here to do this. I'm not here to freaking and Cox is like, I like this kid, Now, that's what I'm talking about. That's what it means, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have made sense because as goes now, he just changes out of nowhere. But there's no there's no event, there's no thing that happens.
Speaker 2: No, somebody says, oh, wow, you're a you're a gunner, dude. Cole says him, you're a gunner, and he's like, I am fuck, and then he reminisces about when he was younger and how how much's gunner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's like what they were trying to say is not.
Speaker 2: It's better the other way.
Speaker 1: He wanted it, and then Cole called him out for being a gunner.
Speaker 2: Wanted again, but then he doesn't want it again because he wanted it back in the day, and he just sees himself all over again. It's better if he never wanted that shit. Fuck that shit. I don't want that shit. Hell no, I know what happened in his mind. I know what happened last time. Last time I wanted that ship. What happen? I fucking went out of my mind, and I fucking took all my friends down and that shit was some bullshit. I don't want this ship. That's the better story starting that way. Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words. There's a kid who's obsessed with Lost, and there's gonna be the Lost finale is coming up. He's got Lost stickers all over his laptop and then.
Speaker 4: Who does it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: Coal?
Speaker 1: Cole says that they're never gonna release Right before a test, he says he makes up a lie, saying that they're never going to release the season finale of Lost and explain everything, and the kid is so distraught that we assume he's going to fuck up his test.
Speaker 2: What's Lost? I'm just kidding. If I were a kid and I turned on the television, I'd be like, what the fuck is Lost? Well?
Speaker 1: Lost? I really always don't I find it?
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch Lost?
Speaker 1: I didn't make it through. I watched a lot of it. The beginning was incredible. Yeah, a couple of seasons where great.
Speaker 2: Did you all?
Speaker 1: Did you all finish? No?
Speaker 3: I just started. I just started watching it for the first time though, like last year, so season like three or four.
Speaker 1: I think you're actively watching it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to pause, because watching old TV shows is great. Obviously, here we are betweeny two episodes of an hour long TV series where the writers were begging for less episodes each season. They're like, this is too many episodes. We don't have that much story. And they were like, is a cash cow produce more?
Speaker 1: I know in the beginning, I really it was really incredible, kept you on the edge of your seat, so and then and then I eventually gave up. And I think people I know have said that the ending was not very satisfying after all of that. That's what I hear.
Speaker 3: They went to end two seasons earlier.
Speaker 1: I don't like it when when TV shows reference other TV shows, Oh interesting, well.
Speaker 2: We you know what, and we stayed away from that originally for a while. If we did reference something it was classic, you know, we would reference we reference Happy Days.
Speaker 1: Let me rephrase. I think what I meant to say was current shows. I think it's one thing to reference like an old school eighty show. But I don't know, I always find it, like, I don't know, weird when we're referencing other shows that are on the air at the same time.
Speaker 2: People are going to start referencing us eventually, if they haven't already, Scrubs will be in that. You know, what, is it called the zeitgeist? Is that the right word for it? Yes?
Speaker 1: I think I think that's already happened. I think there's been Scrubs references. Look a look at family guy. You're black Scrubs and I'm white Scrubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But isn't that because he didn't like Scrubs.
Speaker 1: I think it's both. They think he didn't like Scrubs and it was probably funny.
Speaker 2: I want to be No, you're not white scrubs, You're just scrubs. Yeah. I want to meet would be good for the sound I would be goodrubs, and I want to meet black scrubs.
Speaker 1: Daniel, can you get me that for the soundboard? I want to beat scrubs and I want to meet black scrubs.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite I'm gonna tell you that's one of my favorite jokes of us. Dude. Really, yeah, that's a great one. That's probably one of the best ones. That you're black scrubs, I want to meet scrubs and I want to meet black scrubs. Is the funniest fucking is the funniest thing.
Speaker 1: We met Seth McFarland a few times and he's always been so nice to us in person. But it does seem from from spoofing us that he wasn't not a fan of scrubs. It's gonna it's kinda lighthearted. Maybe he's just roasting us. Yeah, all right, so donald U Turk said, Oh, so Turk has a Haitian patient and he's very excited that he has a French accent. I mean, like Turk's never met a Haitian person before.
Speaker 2: Well, it was twelve years ago when he last was in the hospital.
Speaker 1: I know. But there's a lot there's plenty of Haitian.
Speaker 2: Does that tracked? That doesn't track, That doesn't track. This is season nine, but it was twelve years ago when I did the stitching on him. That doesn't track.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: No. But also more importantly, have you ever met a Haitian man before? Why is Church so excited or any black person who speaks French? That was just you were so stoked.
Speaker 3: It's a weird joke. I understand this at all.
Speaker 1: He goes brother speaks French. That's a romance language, y'all.
Speaker 3: Was Donald, I felt you trying to sell it. You were like, I'm gonna make these lines work. But it was just I understand.
Speaker 1: Look, it's not your fault.
Speaker 2: Donald. Drew realizes I'm here now still, I'm still standing.
Speaker 1: Drew realizes that for some reason, Drew knows about Barry from Haiti. That's the reason that the patient has some sort of complication, and that makes him really popular in the in the in the older doctors, you know, ranking because he he he finds out about this Barry from Haiti. Lucy nobody cares Sean exactly god. Lucy tells Cox that she wants to be a doctor. Why she wants me a doctor? In front of a dead patient and their family. That's an awkward moment for her. Jad over the phone, as you mentioned, told Turk to say, what is it? Something? Doesn't want a rash?
Speaker 2: Yeah, way to figure out the rash situation. It wasn't too rash. I don't know what the fuck it was. At this point, I'm like, I'm at this point, I'm writing notes like all right, here's what's wrong with this, Here's what's wrong with this, here's what's wrong with this, Here's what's wrong.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like, what should I have for lunch?
Speaker 2: Okay, so check it out. So look this these are I have one thing that I didn't understand and it kind of got all my nerves. Why the fuck did doctor Cox called Lucy Lucy Bennett by her full name and not have a nickname or some other thing for her. Why did he knew her name? And then after he said that, why didn't she go, holy shit, he knows my name. That bothered the shit out of me.
Speaker 1: If we're going to do script, because he's mister nickname for people, right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's number one nobody he'd never called it. He didn't call me turk, I'm Gandhi or I'm somebody else you know what I mean, or I'm something else.
Speaker 1: Lucy has five He says he's going to give her five strikes until she comes up with a real reason that she wants to be a doctor. We learned that Elliott wanted to be a gymnast but fell off the balance beam and broke her beajingo bone. I think that was just a way to have Elliot say, baijingo, she broke her beajingo bone.
Speaker 2: Have you ever broke you Butajino bone sack.
Speaker 1: No, I've fallen on my groin and been in pain, but I don't have a bajingle bone. I mean I have the bone. Obviously.
Speaker 2: We all have the bone everybody.
Speaker 1: Whenever that bone is the pelvis.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been kicked in that area?
Speaker 1: You've you've hit me in my balls?
Speaker 2: You've hit me in my balls? Wasn't that a little game we.
Speaker 1: Used to It was called Bangkok Bangkok?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What, Joe? Have you never heard this joke?
Speaker 3: I am not a boy.
Speaker 1: What Gerald and I would walk by each other and say Bangkok and then tap each other on the balls and to the point where it really hurt. What We did have a.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what it's called, but we would do the same thing. But you like, try to slap somebody on asses they were going upstairs. It's not great. Don't do that. Kids.
Speaker 2: We would be like, what's the capital of Thailand?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, gonna say that's what That's how I remember it, Like here, what's capital of Thailand? Bangkok Bank?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then back when Mitch cup Check was the GM of the Lakers, you'd be like, yo, who's the dude the GM of the Lakers? Mitch and they'd be like, I don't know, because nobody knew who the fuck Mitch cup Check was. And you'd be like cup Check and you hit somebody in the nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were lots of ways that young men found to hit each other in the balls. Yes, it's part of I don't know, it's part of growing up. I don't know if that's still popular. Do your does your son punch his friends and the balls?
Speaker 2: No, my son punches me and the ball.
Speaker 3: So the tradition is strong.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: That's like a threat. That's a threat from myself. We want me to punch you in the balls.
Speaker 1: Oh god? What about when you morph into Elliott for no reason at all? It was like, what is that about?
Speaker 2: It's all of a sudden, was a segue they were trying to do, like a segue.
Speaker 1: But we don't do we don't like traditionally morph in the show this season nine, I know. And it's John Punch, who was a great director. Maybe he was just trying something out of the box. But all of a sudden, you morphed Elliott. It was like that video, what's it doesn't matter if you're black girl, white.
Speaker 2: A little dig dig did its bet.
Speaker 1: That was when Morphing first came out. That was like the first video to show morphing.
Speaker 2: I am bad in your bad?
Speaker 1: What year was that that? Thatminator? No, that wasn't Morphing. That was different technology.
Speaker 2: Terminated at motherfucking Morphed. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know what Zach is talking about is a face transforming from one face to another for me, and that was one. Yeah, that was the first time that didn't happen. I definitely remember the Black or White.
Speaker 2: Video Fucker stabbed Dude.
Speaker 1: That's different. I'm talking that was amazing. Technology Terminator two was also groundbreaking. But I'm talking about when Black or White music video came out. People were like, whoa.
Speaker 2: You watch it? If you watch that ship now, it's not as dope as it was when it totally still looks it looks.
Speaker 3: I just we have different eyes, sir.
Speaker 1: I love that song though it's catchy.
Speaker 2: You know what Disneyland's missing Captain Eo. Do you remember Captain Yo? Do you remember?
Speaker 1: I never did. I never did Captain Nell.
Speaker 2: You never got to see Captain Neo?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what song wasn't Captain Neo? We're taking over. We have the truth.
Speaker 5: This is a message we bring to you. Don't put your finger that's dangerous. This is our planet, you one of us.
Speaker 1: You know what song came from. Now let's move on. You gotta go to You don't know right, No, I don't know any Captain EO songs. That's not on my There's only one song that I know.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: We should make that our ring tone, okay. JD likes to go to the zoo with Turk to see penguins twice a month. He and Turk think that they look like little formal people and that they have British accents. Elliott tells, Uh, Denise, she's got to put on a sexy outfit. There's two makeover moments in this episode.
Speaker 2: Bizarrely well, Denise misreads Drew saying put on something nice other than the scrubs that she has on with your bloody. So Denise spirals and looks for help, and she goes to Turk originally, and this is where the morph comes from. And Turk's excited that she comes over because he wants to play hospital games with her, and she's like no, no, no, no, no, uh, that's not why I'm here. I'm here too because I have an issue with Drew, and he's like, oh, I know how to I know how to fix this, and he takes her to Elliott and that's where the morph comes in. So now Elliot's geeked to do a makeover. I guess Elliot's been through. It's true, We've watched the show. She's been through several makeovers. At first, Denise says no, and so Elliott gets to make over Lucy first, and then toward the end she gets to make over Denise as well. But this is where they go for but this is where they go for their advice. This is the advice scene in a makeover situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's two makeovers in this episode. Said Denise puts in a on a hockey jersey because she thinks that's sexy because she's not wearing a bra. Then we learned that Drew had done this embarrassing thing the last time he was going through med school, where he I assumed drunk, tackled the kid who was giving the speech and then he yells you better recognize, which I guess was a thing people said in the nineties.
Speaker 2: We all said that shit, fucking what Well, call Aziz Entre's character said that shit, oh good much.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was ever an. I was never a person who said you better recognize.
Speaker 2: There was a song back in the days, Real Heads on the Rise, written by Helter Skeltera. All Heads on the Rise, you better recognize the had a Marvin Gay sample. I feel the son and Makeda and the beauty of it all. All heads realize, Real Heads on the Rise, you better recognize Daniel.
Speaker 1: Do you know that song? No, those people catch a lawsuit for that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they kind of lossuit. I can't find it online. It's one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 1: Marvin Giz. People be litigious. So there's a fantasy. There's only one fantasy, I think, and it's when Lucy imagines that horses don't like humans after being taught to speak, and she's sobbing because she loves horses.
Speaker 3: Is this the worst fantasy that's every been on Scrubs?
Speaker 1: Yes, they really don't. These writers really didn't crack the fantasy aspect of Scrubs. If you think about seasons one through eight, how funny those fantasies were. They've sort of given it up and then they kind of toss one in once an episode and.
Speaker 2: You can't say, and you can't say, well, we don't have the money for it, because we did a morph in the fucking episode. Why not use the morph money for it? Fantasy?
Speaker 1: I don't think morphs were that expensive.
Speaker 3: Or even just bring a horse into the hospital. That's kind of crazy, like there's a horse in the hospital that never happens. But for them to just be like it's in a newspaper, I was like, what has happened to this show?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Why couldn't she be at a ranch? You know what I mean? And the horse talks.
Speaker 1: Because they spent all the money on no, I'm making a newspapers like humans. So Elliott gives Denise, she's trying to give her a makeover. Cox locks Coal in a closet and the security guard is there to make sure Cole doesn't come out of the closet.
Speaker 2: Ever. Again, it seems like because they both fall asleep, there was not a point where the security guard was like, dude, you know what, you want to just go homeless?
Speaker 1: And you see how Dave Franco chose his character fell asleep with his Why would you sleep like that?
Speaker 2: Nobody would.
Speaker 1: And again the door.
Speaker 2: Like he's the doorstopper.
Speaker 1: That didn't make sense. Drew scrubs in. I don't know if men's students are allowed to up in and going the o R, but I'm uh I know. And that's where uh, Donald gives him a lesson about you know, you can redeem you not Donald does. Does we sometimes make that error?
Speaker 2: Yeah we do. You're right.
Speaker 1: You did say something that was kind of funny. You said, why do white people ruin everything? I only got to say fo shizzle for a week, sunny. I didn't laugh, but I smiled. It was it was like the only moment I kind of smiled.
Speaker 2: I laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then Lucy takes off her glasses and shakes her hair out. There's a bizarrely sexy jazz saxophone Q you know, where she reveals herself again. There's two commercial breaks in this episode. I guess that they were trying to milk it for all the money they could get, because they didn't used to be two different commercial breaks speaking of Oh yeah, speaking of we have to take a commercial breaking for you guys, because that's how this whole thing works.
Speaker 2: Here we go, what you're trying to get into one day. Let's go to dinner line.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lucy finally says she wants to be a doctor for a million reasons, which now satisfies Cox. That's really, that's really the answer, that that being Cox, go, you finally got it.
Speaker 3: So agitated at this point.
Speaker 1: Why did you lead us through an episode of her searching for a reason to have her reason be I want to be a doctor for a million reasons, all.
Speaker 3: The reasons more I don't even know yet? What are Why are we here?
Speaker 1: And then Denise shows up in her makeover over part two when Drew is giving his speech.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold, Ony, come here, let him say happy birthday to you.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Happy birthday. Wild Wait while there, wait Wilder, wait, let me ask her a question. He wants to ask you a question, Wilder.
Speaker 2: What ride?
Speaker 1: What ride at Disneyland are you most excited about going on today?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 3: Into the Galaxy and Being Coaster, being Credit Coaster, and you're not scared to go on those rides?
Speaker 1: What about Space Mountain? I like that?
Speaker 2: You like that a lot?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what about some of the some of the other rides, like do you like It's a small World?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, and are you going to beat your dad in the toy story game?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm again Zerium choys.
Speaker 1: Okay, confidence, Happy birthday, Wilder, have so much fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hi Wilder. Bye, y'all. Gonna wrap this up so we can go Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Fault. I'm the one that's blabbing and stuff.
Speaker 1: She said she's gonna beat you by a gazillion points story.
Speaker 2: She's on crack.
Speaker 1: Will you let you win?
Speaker 2: My kids on crack?
Speaker 1: Will you let your daughter win? I'm the toy story rider. Are you gonna just be like? Hell?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It's like with Carla when you're arm wrestling her.
Speaker 2: There's no way. Okay, there's no way in hell. She's gonna try, and then she's gonna cry.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right before you get on, just just google where the secret points are.
Speaker 2: I think I just might.
Speaker 1: That's what I did, Audience, I recommend it, and your friends will be like, how did you get a billion?
Speaker 2: You have been anyway a long time. That's not bad. You have been gone for a while.
Speaker 1: You haven't been gone for a while.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's just that's where I went wrong. That's where.
Speaker 1: You have been gone. No, how would you say you had been gone for a while.
Speaker 2: You've been gone for a while.
Speaker 1: You've been gone for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have been gone for a while.
Speaker 1: You happened. I'm trying to do my audition.
Speaker 2: You haven't been gone.
Speaker 1: I want to see what if I get it? If let me see what my read would be. You have been gone for a while.
Speaker 2: Let me say, let me give you the line before it. You're ready, Let's give you a line before it. Here we go, ready, Yeah, oh, you're making coffee now.
Speaker 1: You have been gone for a while.
Speaker 2: You have gone wi. Yeah, it's the same ship. It's not, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it, everybody, we'd love you. We got to get Donald and his daughter Disneyland. Thank you so much for spending your time with us. Thank you for listening, and uh we appreciate you. And happy birthday to Wilder faise On and uh.
Speaker 2: You know I can say it because she came from the Bulls. Happy birthday baby.
Speaker 7: Some stories that show we made about a bunch of talks and nurses and the janitor who love me, I said, he's the stories new alls.
Speaker 2: No, so gatherer round you here, gather round you here, our swe for me. What show is that