Juan Granados: Oh, yeah. Welcome back, Mere Mortalites to another edition of the Mere Mortals podcast. We've got meanderings here today. You've got Juan on this side of the world.
Kyrin Down: And Kyrin here on the other side.
Juan Granados: Yes. You have Brazil and Brisbane. Oh, Oh, let's say Colombia then. Meandering is the chance for us to once again connect, have a bit of a chat from across the world. We normally are together, whether it's, you know, online or in person. But at the moment, we do have Kyren traveling the world for a little while. And so as such, if you're watching us currently in the video, you do get to see his bold shiny head, which is gonna be as part of a story that I think Karen's gonna share today. You've got me, in the buff set up as well on the left hand side. Or if you're catching up on the audio, then it's kinda par for the course. Yes, as usual. But, again, meandering is a chance for us to yeah. Meandering is just a time for us to have a conversation about things that have happening, things of interest that's happening in our life and potentially sharing any effective philosophy that we have at the moment. But I teased already the the bald head con comment. Karen, I think we went we need to begin there. Brazil stuff. I have to wanna tie that in with whatever it was that you wanna talk about. Absolutely. So I've got some Brazil stuff
Kyrin Down: for us here. So there's there's 3. There's there's one thing that I I was going to talk about last time, which was Brazilian food, but I never really got to so I promise this. And luckily, yes, luckily today, I actually had an authentic feijoada. I've I've done it one. I've had probably the most famous of the Brazilian dishes, which I didn't even know about today. I'd Lucas, when I got here, he was he was hyping this thing up, man. He's like, you're gonna have a feijoada. And I was gonna try it in Sao Paulo. And he's like, no, no, no, don't have any of that bullshit crap. I know a place that will go to like the best one. I had another chance in Bauru to try it. He's like, no, no, no, no, no, that don't do it. The problem is when someone hype something up this much, there's a very good chance that it's gonna not live up to expectations. So coming into the today, I was I was a bit like, oh, I hope he hasn't hype this up too much. Feijoada for for those who don't know, it's it's kind of like, it's kind of like a Colombian Consuela. It's basically a stew. So it's a stew of, meats mostly. And you can get various different types of it. So this place that we went to had, I think they call it facial other completer or facial other in terror, which is like a complete facial rather. And basically, it's a self serve place where they've got these, you know, Baymarie's sitting there with a facial water. There's there was 3 different kinds at this place. And you try and try and guess what's in this one. So those facial other rises, Feijoada Nutella, and Feijoada Vegetariano, which which, what what do you think was contained in each of these?
Juan Granados: Rice and tell our vegetables.
Kyrin Down: No. So, rice is I think is is more like the roots. So like the authentic, it was just like authentic bejewada. And which basically means it has, I think it has like all the animal things like all the animal things, they chuck it in there. So it's it's got a lot more fat in it, and got a salad. The facial rather, vegetarian is it's like vegetarian, feijoada. So this is I think there was some tofu in it. A lot more beans. There's beans in all of all of the fish water. And then the Nutella one, which was, so there's this guy here, Crespo. He's really cool. He's learning handstands. Lucas is teaching him. And he was explaining it to me, and he was like, oh, yeah. There's these 3 different types as, you know, I'm vegetarian, so I'm gonna eat this one. There's this other one and the feijoada Nutella. And immediately, I'm like, oh, yeah. I get it. No no need to explain anymore. It's like a it's like a sweet feijoada. So instead of being, you know, one full of meat and stuff, it's full of sweet Right up your alley. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. And and so, like, you know, when you you you're just, you already know what the other person's gonna say. So you're like, I've got it. Don't no. Don't explain anymore. I've got it. You you know, everything's all good. The classic one. I remember you telling me about this, like, 2 years ago, that it was a problem that you were having at work because you were doing this to people. And I I did it to this dude. And then he was, like, talking about some other stuff for my none of this makes sense. Anyway, it turns out feijoada Nutella is just a way of saying like, light feijoada. So they take out a lot of the fatty meats. And it's it's healthier. Although it's still it's still a lot of meat and a lot of meat and beans and stew, I guess. I'm not sure what's in this too. Yeah. It's like healthy is a relative term here. Yeah. Yeah. For sure. So you eat it with rice, you eat it with this thing called fat offer, which is made of this other thing called men I think it's manjoka, which is if I had to describe manjoka, it's, well, it's cassava. That's that's the literal translation, but I've I've never really eaten cassava before. So, that was that was kind of a new experience for me. It's kind of like potato with a lot more yellow in it. And it kind of has like a almost like a pineapple y type exterior, but it's not, it's not sweet. And it's very crumbly. And then you can like make it into this kind of crumbly, almost like breadcrumb type mixture. And they always they eat this with, like, everything, rice rice and fat offer. You add some like, it's kinda like pico de gallo. So it's kind of, you know, a mix of red onion, a little bit of coriander, and some small tomato pieces, dice that up and probably a little bit of lime juice as well. What else was in there? And pork, pork, knuckle, pork knuckle, which was for no. Wait. No. What? Pork crackling pork crackling. Sorry. Yeah.
Juan Granados: Pork crackling. Pork crackling. No. When
Kyrin Down: I've had A good a good pork crackling? Yeah. Yeah. It has to be good. When you get crap on, it's it it makes you go like, why do people rave about this stuff? But when you get the good stuff. Amazing. Yeah. So that that was that's been my like real authentic experience of of food, which I actually had just today. So my my belly is still full of it to shale. Means, like, I'm I'm full in the the kind of slang way of saying it. One, there's a reason why I now consider Australia a third world country. And it is basically because we do not have something which I feel should be a human right. Dosage del leche or.
Juan Granados: In
Kyrin Down: Colombia, which is basically, how how do you describe it? It's like condensed milk, caramel. Caramel condensed milk, something like that. Yeah.
Juan Granados: Condensed car caramel in in like flavoring milk. That's it's like it's really sweet, but also somehow at the same time not ultra sweet that it makes you put off fire. You can you can eat well, I personally can eat, like,
Kyrin Down: 300 grams of this stuff pretty easily. It's not it's not a challenge. So they have so much and dude, it is so cheap. 400 grams of this stuff is is less than $3 in some case. It's just it's it's brew is oh, man. It I I don't know why we don't have it in Australia, honestly. Like, we put it in our ice cream in places like gelato Messina. And, I think even in Gelatissimo, I've seen dulce dulce de leche versions of this. The stuff is so good, man. So so good. So, everything else, man, honestly, I've tried a lot of different things. I've got a what's this? It's like a choco cobamba, like, Colombian cake thing, which I don't know. I don't know why it's Colombian, but, I think it actually is, got a Colombian type of heritage to it. I've tried this thing. I've tried a whole bunch of biscuits. Nothing compares to Tim Tams, to be honest. Tim Tams are the goat of of biscuits.
Juan Granados: Oh, there you go. So it's still still not not coming close. It's something like a Tim Tams. But I'm glad that the predominant thing at the moment for for you and Brazil has been, free trying.
Kyrin Down: Yeah. Look, I've been doing a mix of, look, I have had a Chuhasco. I think I talked about this in the last episode. So Brazilian meat is is really top quality. It's really nice. And the way they cook it is very, very nice as well. Brazilian beers as well. It's it's so funny. Like, you you go to a whole bunch of countries and they'll they'll be, like, really proud of their beer, the the national beer or or even just the foods. And they'll be like, we've got the best foods ever. You know, it's like, it's rice, it's meat, it's beans. Every every country has rice, meat and beans in Latin America. And then they've just got a different way of combining it, which, you know, is authentic. Feijoada is is a Brazilian thing. But the basics, the core, the core ingredients are all the same. Brazilian beer, you know, for it's 4x, but it's just in a different bottle. Every every country has the same beer. And no one wants to admit it. But it is it is true. When you get into the craft beer range, then you can get some good stuff. I had a I can't remember if I called you. It was it's called a a a cupasuja or cupa cupasuja, which is like a dirty cup. And, basically, you get a beer and it's kind of got the, margarita salt or or flavoring like around the rim of it. Oh, on the edges. Yeah. And it, it might have been like salt and sugar or something. I don't know. It was a it was a it was a weird kind of blend of things going on there. And they had both of that. And I was like, yep. This actually improved the the kind of, like, fruity beer I was drinking, which was a craft beer and which I did enjoy. So, yeah, when recommendation to people when you go to con to different countries, people will I I think it you need to ask, like, 8 different people, and then on the 9th one is when they'll give you a proper answer of like, okay, this is something that's actually, you know, properly authentic, here's a place where you can go, which is will give you a more properly authentic experience and it's not going to be a tourist place and it is going to be out of the way it's not going to it's not going to be like on the main Avenida Polystar or like the main street of Rio or anything like that. So you gotta you gotta work for the good stuff. You gotta work for the good stuff. Have you been eating anything interesting lately? Juan, you said you were gallivanting about the other night? Going places?
Juan Granados: Look, no. I mean, nothing nothing is, as extreme as probably as different as you've been exploring over in in Brazil. I guess I'm still bounded by the Brisbane food. But, definitely been attempting to get a different food place. I guess I will actually. Speaking of fate, I will call out, once again, like, I like calling out different companies becoming kind of the norm now. But there's a a chain here in Australia called Corbett Claude, and they predominantly do pizzas. Yeah. They do other food, but predominantly pizzas. Right? And I've loved Corbin and Claude for a long time. I go to this different place here in Brisbane that I've gone to. Always been quite enjoyable until yesterday. We ordered some some Kopit and Clawd pizza to get delivered. Again, I mentioned a little bit earlier in the monthly goals. We had, like, a fireplace going inside of home. This is lovely evening, like, ask, get some pizza. This would be really good. We waited for it to camp now. It took over it took about 55 minutes for it to get delivered. So it was quite a while. That's a fair chunk, yeah. And once it got delivered, a fair check of time. Got got here. We're pretty hungry. Like, oh, I can't wait to eat it. I opened it up and it was by far the worst pizza I have ever had in my life. It was stale. It was, you know, on a pizza the size of a little bit larger than, say, a laptop screen. Right? A laptop screen, a little bit bigger than a laptop screen. There was, and I swear to God, probably, in total, just 5 ingredients, 6, like, fixed individual ingredients. It was just sauce. And then like 2 leaves, 2 like pieces of meat and 1 bacon piece. That's it. Nice. I was like, this is just like horrid. So yeah. No. Like my food's been has been pretty good. Been trying some different things. And then I just wanted to give some hype to Corbin Clark because, yeah, that was just shocking. So I left them, like, some terrible reviews. I did it by Uber Eats. So I was like, you know, what do you think about what do you think about your food? And I'm like, oh, let me tell you what I thought. Let me tell you. You know what? No, beside that man.
Kyrin Down: The worst pizza I've ever had. Do you want to guess where it is? Where I had it at?
Juan Granados: The pizza was in Australia or somewhere else? It was in Australia. Yeah. Okay.
Kyrin Down: Just gonna go with a traditional Domino's. No. So the the worst pizza I've ever had was in a, Outback Pub in the middle of the Northern Territory when my family and I were traveling to we were traveling to Iraq. Yeah. We flew into Alice Springs and then we would we're traveling as rock before this is just before it got closed down. So when was that? Probably 20 18, 2018. Yep. And, yeah, we we got out to this place. And to be fair to this place, it it had really good setup. Like, it was fancy, kinda have one of those bath pubs with a window glass looking out right onto, like, you know, the desert, basically. So, every now apparently kangaroos and stuff would would just like come up past your window while you're having a bath and things like that. So the the facilities of this place were amazing. But goddamn, we we ordered a couple of different pizzas that was like, I think it was like, you know, quite a lot of cases. So like 4 cheese. And men, the cheese itself was thicker than the base of the pizza. It was barrel. It was absolutely terrible. And honestly, the pizzas, from what I remember, were the most appetizing looking things on the menu. So you know, when you're out in the middle of nowhere, the food the food might not be the freshest. Let's let's put it that way. So yeah, that was that was that was pretty, pretty hard experience. Guac, man. Yeah. Yeah, definitely. A couple of other Brazilian observations. Brazilian roads have some crazy architectural design. One thing in particular is absolutely wild. Have a guess. Have a guess one what what is the wild thing about Brazilian roads?
Juan Granados: Brazilian roads? Some of them can be really, really wide.
Kyrin Down: The there has been some nice wide ones. That's that's not the thing. The town I'm in I'm in at the moment, Londrina has some pretty pretty wide roads. I'm pretty happy with the road size, I would say probably even slightly bigger than just brew Brisbane roads in general. No, the thing that they love is merging man, they love to create any opportunity to create merging lanes. They will branch shit off and bring it back in. So I've but what to me seems so pointlessly, so, so pointlessly. So for example, you can have like a normal t intersection, right? So it's like a it's a real big busy road. There's a there's a t, there's a branch off. Now what can you do? Well, you can just have a turn on, like, you know, just a normal t intersection. You just go onto the road or not. What the there's this one place in particular in Manderi. Now I think, yeah, you can do this out there because there's there is a lot of space. So it's like, well, fuck it. Yeah. Let's let's let's, like, add extra roads and why not? So what they do is you you instead of like just turning onto the main road, you you go forward, you go around this bit here, which then will then allow you to merge onto the main road, or you can turn left and go over the opposite way instead of just, you know, turning left or turning right. It's it's just I'll try and put a picture in the in the show notes perhaps, or on the in the chapter images. But they just love to merge, man. And I think it's reflected everywhere just in their general streets. You know, it'll be like a 3 lane street, but people will park in the the furthermost lane, but they weren't really parked correctly. And so you'll just have all of these opportunities slash forced merging where what was 3 lanes goes down to 1 lane suddenly for no reason and then branches back out to 3 lanes again. You're just like, what What just happened here? Why did this? Why was this necessary? And I think they love it, man. I think they feigned over just merging.
Juan Granados: I was gonna say there's any Brazilian I mean, maybe Lucas or someone else. Can someone tell me why? Why so much merging because it's come from somewhere else culturally? Is there a particular reason someone an engineer maybe in Brazil? Why are you doing this? So he was explaining to me that the the one particular one I meant that he was
Kyrin Down: the the reason they had this weird t lane, extra, like, portion rode out was for for large vehicles, like a truck or something. So I was like, okay, yeah, I can, I can kind of get that? I think what we do in Australia is we just have a large, like turning radius on to the actual T intersection. So instead of the T intersection being really, really like tight and narrow, it it kind of like is more like a tree shape. And so you're you can get a little bit of room wiggle room to to get onto it. Whether you're turning left or turning right doesn't really matter. So that was his explanation. But I think I think Brazilians just love merging, man. I think, yeah, I think I think there's, they've they've they've just Passion for merging. Yeah. Yeah. I had written down here. Brazilians don't love football. They love merging. The other the last The real passion. The last Brazilian observation I really have to hear is tattoos. They love tattoos as well, man. A crazy amount. I actually had to look this up because I I I was betting that they actually had more tattoos than Australians in general. And I knew Australians as a country were pretty high up on the have at least 1. Yeah. We love it. We love we love the tattoos. The the, and what the stats say is, I think Australians are ranked 5th in terms of how many people have at least one tattoo and I think the number is 45%, something like that. And Brazilians were in like 8th place with 42% 41% 39% Maybe. And I just went like, but this doesn't feel like Australia. What's the difference? The difference is the tattoos are so much bigger, man. So it is so very common to see girls this bit and I've noticed maybe it's because I just look at girls more than guys that would kind of make sense. But on the back of the on the tricep on the back behind the bicep is they've they'll they'll have a fairly decent like fist size tattoo. Very, very common to see people with, you know, full chest ones sleeves, not so much, but, things creeping up onto the neck, things on their hands, tons on their legs. The I think just the size in general, if I if I if I had to say, you know, in terms of tattoo coverage on the body who's who has more I would probably say Brazilians on average would have more of their body covered in tattoos, whereas Australians might have more people as a percentage wise who have a tattoo, but it'll it'll be like a smaller one. Everything and I was just trying to think like, what other reasons would that be for this? Me really noticing it. And the only reasons I could think of were, you know, maybe it's weather related. And so they're they're showing more skin here. I actually don't think that's the case. I think jeans are a lot more popular than than shorts here as well. So, yeah, I was just I was just blown away blown away by the amount of tattoos. And I also stand by my bold statement made previously. Brazilian guys come on. Gotta get rid of it. Gotta get rid of that hair. It's it's a bad look. It's not a good look.
Juan Granados: Go down the path of the of the car and look. Was there anything else you wanted to add with the boldness? I know you mentioned that earlier. Was that what you wanted to talk about? That was the main thing, man. Yeah. I've
Kyrin Down: I suppose semi related to this. It's not it's not actually, it's not really related, but there are some countries where the girls are better looking than the guys. And I think probably most countries, I would say, would fall onto this. Mostly, there's just personal opinion, but I think girls are just more aesthetically prettier than guys. Like, they don't have all this, like, random body hair just spreading out of places. I don't know. I don't know what girl seeing guys, whatever. But this is a country where that it falls into that. I would say the girls are better looking than the guys on average. Once again, the the big butt thing, did did did we talk about that last time? I think we did. Right? We did. Yep. Yeah. The big but, it's it's it's not really a thing here. As Lucas says, it's it's about, like, the full package. It's about the shape. It's about the the firmness. I think maybe that is is where the the mistake comes from. Because when I talk about butts with him, he's got a lot to say about him. It's just not it's just that they're not big. But, you know, he's all he's almost, like, poetical when he's when he's talking about, like, what a what a good butt is. So, yeah, maybe that's maybe that's the Poetical. But yeah. Yeah. That's, that's that's a lot. Yeah. Okay. Okay. Well, I'll observe observations.
Juan Granados: That's a good little up that's a good little update on Brazil. Yeah. For sure. Should we go Well, I might I might I might, put a little pause. Yeah. Yeah. I was gonna say, let's go into the actual boostgrams for a little bit. Let's just, give a little bit of, thanks and to the people who've been supporting us, and then we'll jump into a couple of other,
Kyrin Down: come things that have been happening as of late. Sounds good. I've my next points are related to instant connections. So, there's a couple other experiences I had, which lead to, like, a little bit of a broader topic, which we can, we can talk about as well, if you don't have one yourself. So boostgram lands for those who do not know is where we thank everyone who has helped to support the show over this last week, week and a half, I guess, because it has been, a different episode here. We forgot to mention we're live here on the 27th of 4th 2024, which is a Saturday evening for myself. What is that? A Sunday morning for you, Juan? So that might be Sunday morning over here. That might be where we'll it's it's still gonna be up in the air. As Juan mentioned last in the monthly goals, he's gonna be in Japan. So it's gonna it's gonna be a bit of a hectic one next week. We'll see if we can pull it off. But yeah, so we we like to thank everyone who's helped support the show monetarily over this last week. If you want to do this is by sending in a boostagram, which is a payment that you can do directly within your podcasting app if you've got a good one. One like fountain, podcast guru, true fans. I've been using a lot recently on the desktop. It's very good. Podcast guru, also really, really solid. I'm sorry. And then, send that in. And, we love it when you have a message attached to that as well. So, Juan, do you wanna kick us off with some of the messages from this last, week and a half, I guess. So,
Juan Granados: when will we get a bid? Yeah. Exactly. So we got a couple. We got a couple here. One came through from talking bull podcast. Interesting talk. Adam seems to have a wealth of knowledge on the subject, and it would be worthwhile getting him back someday.
Kyrin Down: That's a 100% using Fountain. I'm assuming with your conversation with Adam. Yeah. Would have to be which one it was that he I imagine it was the second one as well, the more recent one. I will be hopefully in July meeting up with Adam and other podcasting people in Nashville. So everyone will have, gear with them. So it is possible. Might be possible. It'll be very busy, very busy time, but it might be possible that I could squeeze in a couple of
Juan Granados: No promises. But, Bess, thank you very much talking about podcast. We've got, one from Peter here. Yapping. We're talking about yapping last week. Meaning talking, was it commonly used word up here, maybe even little dated, like something my father or uncle would say when I was a child. That's varieties of twos, 2,222 satson using fountain. Quite, quite, quite. So perhaps perhaps that's one of those old words coming back now into the into the new lingo. But yes, yapinator, yapping, yappers. You've been seeing a lot more of that in the younger generation. So I did perhaps it is coming around, back again after 60 odd years. I did try and check out the
Kyrin Down: Instagram accounts you recommended. The problem was the that dude has like 5 different ones with all all with his name or it'll be like whatever his name was. I've forgotten the guy's name. Whatever his name wisdom, whatever his name talks. Luke Belmar. Yeah. Yeah. That's the one. And so you have to find the right one where it's got the people talking shit on it. So you have to do a little bit of digging if you if you want to find that. And as I was saying to Peter, you know, the the Nirvana shirts are making a comeback here. I've seen 3 of them so far, I think in in Brazil. And, you know, he was like, oh, quietly hiding my version of that. So the the kids don't think I'm trying to imitate them.
Juan Granados: To come to match up. But I thank you very much, Peter, for that. And then we had 2 from Gene Everett. These came through basically live. One saying boost 333 sets in using fountain. And then a follow-up because we did give them a little bit of a shout out. 3,333 sets in using fountain saying you're welcome. Thank you, Gene.
Kyrin Down: Look, this is encouraging. This is the first time we've actually really gotten it live on the podcasting apps. So it's nice. Nice, nice when you get a little quick win like that, and someone joins in even though you know, it's completely random time and completely not completely relatively unscheduled. So very, very, very, very much appreciate appreciate that, Gene. Thank you. Yeah, absolutely.
Juan Granados: That's all the the support came through, from last week and half against we we kind of ask people out there in the Immortal Alliance if you do wanna support us, that is the best way to do so. It's in through a boostagram, stream through some satoshis. We do have the PayPal link there for people who wanna utilize that, but we've talked about this as well. You know, we're gonna find other ways and means in the short term, medium term to provide some other value as well and see if we can get that supported back. But we do appreciate those who put us in that way at the moment. And sending in numbers that you enjoy, I believe this is episode
Kyrin Down: 444. So if you wanna send in some fours, just like Peter did when, Juan had his baby and was sending in some 3 eights, 3 eights, some fours, I believe some cultures, Chinese culture in particular, consider fours unlucky, but I don't know. I'm kind of like a, you know, underdog sort of thing. So when I see a number like three is getting all the loves, like like Jean's given here, I'm like, well, you know what? You know, 4's 4 is not a bad number. I don't mind 4.
Juan Granados: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Like, I think they say, yeah. If you send, like, 444, that's unlucky. But if you send 444,444, that's actually good luck. So, try it a couple of times. See what happens. Might be good for you. That probably missed the call. Have appreciated everyone who's supporting. Yeah.
Kyrin Down: For sure. Thank thank you so much. Yes. So, Juan, I had a
Juan Granados: I've got a I've got a quick one. Okay. Yeah. You go. Well, I've got a I've got a quick one just before you go into the instant connections in bitcoin and dating. And I've got I've got 2 had 2. I'll I'll speak this one. I'll see how we get with time but around connections, right. So just as a side tangent, there's had a couple of conversations last month with Andrew Taylor and Anthony in the past and also a guy by the name of, Brady Casa. In any case, one of the things around connections kind of kept coming up, right, which was a particular circle slash group, I will tell you that specifically, it's called the mastermind that I said, You know what, after hearing it enough, I've thought about it, talk to the guy who actually runs it. I was like, Hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna sign up I'm gonna try and do this for a few months, at the very least, see what sort of goodness I get. They called the School of Mass. School of Masses. Yeah, School of Masses, which basically it's a guy Louis Mokka and his wife, Robin, who've put together the these courses. Plus, they do a weekly Wednesday conversation, not too dissimilar to what we do way more structured. And they've got their own sort of community, which they run on a, site called circle. So not too dissimilar to, Discord, I guess, with a lot of other functionality, more so for learning. But it was one of those, like, instant connections where the last conversation I had with Angel is like, okay, this is pushing me over the edge. I'm gonna go and try it out. I'll pay the money. But also in a similar way. Try to get some learnings around look, we create, as we've said, over 1,000 episodes now in terms of kind of like valuable content, hopefully for people out there. And I see people who are potentially monetizing in a different ways, probably putting a lot more effort in around the content that we produce. But I've got okay, this isn't connection, none of you, like connect with others just to see what's about 1, but to, to try and almost bring back some of that value in the way that we're doing things. So once again, you know, we're playing a long term game for long term people in the space of using value for value. But there's gotta be some better bridging ways that we help out both our community and us in in what we're creating as well. So I was just the the shorter one at that around, connections because I think over the last month, I've made enough connections to kind of push me into, hey, try that out for a little bit, see what value we get from it, at least for me, and see if that spreads out into what we're doing in the beer bottles. Brilliant. Yeah. Love love to see it. Yeah. I remember you you've talked about Lewis quite a few times before.
Kyrin Down: That that name is is familiar to me. And, yeah, we'll, keep keep us updated on, what what you We'll see we'll see what we'll see what comes down. Well, yes, your cranium size expand.
Juan Granados: Will you lose your hair? And no, at least double at least. You better become a brainiac
Kyrin Down: get some hair to increase increased all that increased surface area you're gonna have to increase your hair hair size as well.
Juan Granados: To cover. Exactly. So around that connections, instant connections and bitcoin and dating. So that I'm I'm going to assume this is in relation to Brazil as well. What's been happening there? Yeah. So, as I mentioned before,
Kyrin Down: if if you haven't joined our Discord, it's it's it's worth jumping in because every now and then, you know, you you get the opportunity where, you know, I'm free or one's free and someone else's free and we just have like a nice little chat. So I had a nice chat with a well known name on here, Peter, the Slav. And he was on our Discord. And we're just talking about girls just talking about girls. And, you know, I was I was talking Lucas's kind of like approaching style has always been very much like, he'll he'll look at them like he'll smile at them He'll wave at them. And he's always kinda like he he won't cold approach like I have done in the past, which is just going up to someone and just making making something happen. And we'll talk about that in a second. This has always been, you know, having something there first. And as you'll see in like my monthly goals, I'm always writing down is probably the most common one work on your eye connection, like keep looking at people. Don't don't look away. Don't look at all of these other things. And I've always just struggled with that. It's not it's not something I naturally do. So it's no surprise as well that I'm not. That's not not my style of, of waiting for for a connection like that. But just just in the whole discussion we had, I was looking back in the past and I was thinking, like, did I once have game? I the ability to to attract women. Like, did I ever really have that? And I was thinking, like, you know what? I don't think I ever did. I don't have ever think that I was creating attraction. All that I got good at doing was making myself available for a girl to pick me who already decided that they liked me. I think that's exactly what I was doing. So yeah. Fair. Yeah. Yeah. You know, I was friendly. I'd I'd I'd go up and chat about some other random bullshit and might be thinking like, oh, you know, Kyren talking about a pet shop is like, damn, he's like creating attraction. There's like masterful. No. No. That wasn't that was not what was happening. It's not that I don't believe in, the ability to say certain words act certain ways, which will create on average more attract make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex. And why I say this is so I went to a Brazilian wedding, about a week ago. And, you know, once again, thank you so much to Lucas like he he was he was the Padre no the the best man. And I'm in dude, he had the sweetest gig out. He didn't have to do a speech. He didn't have to he had, like, he didn't even have to carry the rings or anything. Like, all he had to do was just rock up rock up late, which he did. And everything to take the prize. Man, Joey stitching me up with all of these responsibilities, from his wedding. And so as I was at the wedding, you know, there's there's things about this wedding crashes, the whole damn I was practically in the wedding crashes scenario. I knew no one there apart from Lucas and Iara. And, you know, I we get to the hotel 5 hours before the wedding. There's the hotel where everyone is basically checking in. So you're like, you know, I'm gonna see these people soon. We get to the wedding, big wedding fancy like that, you know, it was it was in in the church at the start, started it meant to start at 7 PM actually started probably closer to 8 PM for the for the actual ceremony in the in the church. And then the reception started at, like, 10 PM. It was late, man. That was, I don't know if that's a Brazilian thing or that is what well too late for me. Yeah. Yeah, man. That's that's like one bedtime. So that it was funny. It's beyond my bedtime far out. Yeah. So it's funny being in the church because that's when it's like, alright, well, I've I'm kind of just sitting here for like an hour and a half. Just like looking looking around. And so that's when it's like, I I try to put myself in like, what would the game guys do in this scenario so that, you know, that would be like, looking at all the people in front of them. And I was sitting near the back as well. Be like, okay, you know, that girl's with this guy, this one's with her friends, but she's wearing, oh, she's wearing something that's maybe a bit more revealing. So maybe that that means she would be more available to like connection or something like that. And I was trying to remember, like, all of the shit that these guys used to write on the on these forums, which I used to devour. And when we went to the reception, it it was funny because it was like, I I I had a realization about 20 minutes, 30 minutes into it, which was like, you know, if if I did want to try to sleep with 1 of these girls, which I didn't really it would have been nice for that, but whatever. The amount of logistical and observational planning to make that happen would have made it essentially like a job. I would have had to sat there the whole night and been, like, just observing everything, trying to take it in. Alright. Like, she's walking over to this. She's she's not talking with her friends now, but her friend I'd noticed, I saw them talking before, so they potentially gonna meet at the buffet. I don't want to I wanna get her, like, alone for this time. They're going outside, but she's going out with this guy. I think there might be something there already. Now you would have to spend all your time observing, making tactical decisions, logistics, all of this bullshit and not enjoying the wedding. And I did that for 20 minutes. I was like, fuck this, man. I'm I'm just gonna enjoy this. Like, I've never had a caipirinha before, so I'm just gonna hang out with, like, the the guys and girls at my table. And I had a fun night. It was great. And it just made me think like, okay. You know, these instant connections, I think it's doable. I think you can create them. I personally don't want to be like that where it becomes a job to try and create a connection with someone. And I'm kind of content with being like, you know what? I'm I'm fine enough being friendly with someone, going up saying hi. And if something happens, they like me, then, you know, it should it should be easy. It should be easy. It shouldn't be like I'm going to talk to this girl for like,
Juan Granados: an hour and a half and try and convince her that I'm attractive or something like that. So it was, I don't know. What do you what do you think, Alok? Yeah. I think you called it out. I think you called it out at the beginning. You called it out at the beginning, which I think I totally agree with, which kind of double downs as you were talking through that, right, which is it's more being present showing up to the scenarios allowing for serendipity to take over in that. If someone's already kinda like into you or likes you, then good. And the more that you show up, the more that you can be in place, especially if you're in a more natural, enjoyable self, like you're enjoying the scenario where you are, then it's even better. Right? Because you just like in a natural, I guess you could say it in that particular way. But yeah, I mean, if you if it takes it takes you out of the environment, or in that case, where you're almost like assessing the savannah in some methodological way of like, oh, okay, they're doing this and I can go and do that and attack this way. I think that can that can be great when it's a more like direct direct task orientated thing. Because look, I'm gonna say, if you just left it the chance versus being really direct around it, okay, you're probably gonna get better results being direct, but at what costs, I think is what happens. And as you were mentioning, where, you know, whether you're a wedding or you're out enjoying nature or anything else, you have to kind of pull yourself away from that where you could probably get all of the gains that you're looking for. In the hey, just be one, be interesting. Do the things that are fun, right? Like just to be a fun person, experience things. And often when you're in the moment, like you're saying in at the wedding, right, just being curious, experiencing all these new things, people get, like, generally attracted to you in that case anyways. And then it just kind of doubles down that if they already have a predisposition to like you, but like, cool, all of a sudden it just works out well. I guess comparatively, like for me, I think a lot of the times in my past, it's it's often been and you know, this about me, but and probably us and being more light to you as well, is that whenever I'm in a not always but whenever I'm in a situation where it's more more more public a lot group of people I tend to kind of step into like a fun mood, a really energetic mood. I'll be doing a lot of things, getting people excited and connected. And I'm just doing that because I find that enjoyable. Right? I'm enjoying to do do all those sort of things. And then in turn, in doing that is what kind of attracts other people to go into your vicinity. So, yeah, I mean, I totally agree with that. I think I'm glad that you in the end pulled away and started just kind of focusing on the enjoyment of the wedding because ultimately, I think that's where you're gonna find most joy in that. But then also, in probably bringing someone into your sort of sphere, that ultimately cares about proceeding something with you. Yeah, exactly. And so,
Kyrin Down: you know, I left at 2 AM. Apparently, the wedding went on until like 5:36 AM. So it's when they, like, started to Talk. Damn him. Yeah. I know. Right? And, you know, I I don't go out to nightclubs. That's not something I do. I don't I've I've I haven't been out to a bar here later than 7 PM. I don't think so. Just last night, I was walking home and where, so Lucas and I train generally from like 3 PM till 7 PM, something like that. And then I've been taken into the habit of just like walking back to my place here, which is about a half an hour walk, and it takes me by the lake. A lot of people walking around there at night imagine like Southbank at 7 pm at night. It's very, very popular, very busy. And it was Friday, so I was like, oh, you know, there might be some bars around here. Could be interesting, like, picking my head in, looking. And I and I walked around, and there were a couple of bars, and they're dead empty, dead quiet at 7 PM. And I went, if I wanna go out here, it would have to be at 10 PM, and I'm not gonna do that. Like, that is just not interesting to me. That's not up my alley. Maybe once off with someone else, that would be fun. But by myself, nah. Not a chance. And the this wedding was the same thing. It's like, I'm not normally at weddings, man. That's not that's not like my, you know, I've I've been invited to what, like, I've been to 3, I think, in my life, and 2 of those were family. You know? So it's it's it's it's not my place. Not not my A lot of common carriers. Yeah. And one other thing I remember from all the the game forums and stuff like that where these guys had the a lot of them would have the rule of like, I'm not I'm going to be the last person home. So if if nothing's happening, if I'm not able to create any attraction, like, I'm going to keep out here approaching until day breaks, until there's nothing like there's and and I just went that is a fucking sad cold lonely existence which I do not want like I do not I do not need any of that in my life. So, yeah. Yeah. It's funny, funny having that little experience there. And I think some people are more suited to it for as well. For example, I would say you're much more observational than I am. When I'm out if if I see someone and it's like they're like, oh, do you see that cute girl? I'm like, oh, which one? They're like, oh, and and the, you know, and the, like, the red in the red dress or you know, she had the the the thing on her hair or like her hair was done up in this way. I would be like, what? Like, I did not see any of that. Whereas I think that's that's something that you you're much more observational than I am just just from
Juan Granados: our talkings and things like that. And and honestly, for, you know, I was gonna say to people about that as well, I'd say, look, that's just not yeah. Probably just nature. How I grew up, maybe a part of it, But I wouldn't even be able to say to people like, oh, hey, you know, if you want to get to that, achieve that, that's how this is how you do it. I have no idea. But yes, you're right.
Kyrin Down: I can be more observational in those instances. I probably should be, to be honest. You know, Luke even Lucas here is is, you know, he he the other day, he got into a bad mood because these these 2 random guys who we'd never seen before kinda parked up close to where we were doing handstands, and they were doing some calisthenics. But, you know, the the the typical the typical age of, like, if anything bad is gonna happen, it's gonna be these guys. You know, they were, like, early twenties shirtless, that sort of deal. And, you know, he was he was doing his handstands, but then, like, he was like looking over a lot, just like side eyeing them sort of thing. Whereas me, I, like, I completely ignored them. Like, it didn't even go through my head that, oh, I should be maybe more careful because there's people around my stuff. Like, it doesn't it doesn't go through my head, that that sort of stuff. So, yeah, that's, another another little tick tick to add to that. The last the last instant connection I had here was, I met a Bitcoiner 1. I met a bit fucking legit Bitcoiner at that as well here in, here in not only in Brazil, not only in the state of Parana, but in the town of Mandurie, which is, I said 3,000 people on the Instagram post. I think it's actually 8,000 tiny little place. And,
Juan Granados: so Not much bigger, but tiny. Yeah. Tiny little place. So it was,
Kyrin Down: 8 days ago from the time of recording here, which was the Bitcoin halving was was happening. And so I was talking with with Peter in the Discord. I was like, are you gonna do anything? And he's like, yeah. You know, I might strike my hardware wallet lovingly. And I thought, you know, that's probably what I'll be doing because I'm gonna be in a town of, you know, 8,000 people. There's not gonna there's not there's not gonna be any like, I've looked around in here at this town of 800,000 people, and there's from what I can tell, there's no Bitcoin related things that I can easily find or go to or events or anything like that. And, as I was there, it wasn't that night, that day, but the next day, I believe it's Lucas's cousin. It's either his cousin or really good friend. I think his cousin. And, we start started chatting with him, and then Lucas was like, oh, he got a message from from him. I'll say I'll say his name. Marcelino. He got a message from Marcelino, and Marcelino is telling him to buy some Bitcoin. And he's like, man, he's been telling me this for ages. And I like, I've just never got around to it. I'll do it sometime. I swear. And, I saw him at the wedding, and and we started chatting. And he's fucking legit, man. Like, he was he got he got into Bitcoin, like, in 2013. He knows all the things like, okay. He's basically, I remember he said at one point he had, I think it was like 7 Bitcoin. And this was like 7 Bitcoin and he knew what they were worth as well. Like he he he knew that these were important things and like shouldn't be got rid of. But I think over time, like he he bought an apartment. He's basically he doesn't need to work now. You know, he's he's he's just got enough cash from, you know, enough savings in Bitcoin and enough money coming in from the things that he sold to buy that he sold the Bitcoin to buy with that he he just doesn't need to work. And I'm like, fuck. The the thing that impressed me was what was so cool was the he he all the reasons that make it valuable he got and I just thought like, there's no way anyone in a town of 8,000 people is gonna have any of these problems. Think about any of these things. But now he was like, no, the reason like it's important and just because governments fuck with money. The reason that's important is because, he got into it because he needed someone who could do, like, these really cool Excel sheets. And this dude was in Poland, and this was in 2013. The guy's like, oh, yeah. I'll do it, to pay me by this Bitcoin thing, you know, get it, send it to me. And that's that's that's how will you can pay me. And so that's how he he got into it. Transact. Yeah. Yeah. It was it was so cool, man. So so so cool.
Juan Granados: I was gonna say, I think it's even cooler as well because it's the like the reason why you'd be promoting something like Bitcoin to anywhere in the world is for exactly those reasons. I like the fact that someone in a little old town to kind of be talking about those specific reasons and not it being Oh, yeah, because it's going to be a good, it's going to gain this amount of percentage or whatever else. That's, that's impressive.
Kyrin Down: Yeah. Yeah. And and so the most authentic Brazilian thing I've done was was, on this day, a couple of days later, actually, after of after meeting him. Sorry. The day after, the day after the wedding. And so we get back to Mandari because we went to this other big, big town, for the wedding and then then came back to the small one. And when we're back in Monday, like, I went over to his place because it invited me to to watch the like the most important game of the season so far, which was Palmeiras versus Flamenco. And so, like, you know, Sao Paulo versus Rio, basically. And we went over to his place and he's got he's got a nice place, but he's a bachelor. So the the TV was actually just a monitor screen taken from his, you know, dual setup computer plonked onto a chair with cables running everywhere in his living room with the sofa and you know, the string hanging from the roof for the the cat that he recently adopted from the streets because why not? And man, we were just like yelling at the screen. We're drinking beers. It was so much fun. And then afterwards, we go out to like one of the only pubs, which is in, is in Manderi. And we're out there and we're eating some, what are they called? I wrote it down here. Espetochinos, which are basically like skewers, espechinos, skewers of meat, you know, like this amazing meat for like, $1 and $2 Sorry. And and right next to it, like, I'm trying to write this picture and and it's it's it's kind of like the heart of Brazil. I'm I should bring out the map here and see just how close it is to the center. But, like, it would not be far away from the actual center of Brazil. And if you could do that, maybe a little bit too much to the south. Actually, no. It's not even close to that. It's it's south. Anyway, it's in the middle of nowhere. It's in the middle of nowhere. And and it's kind of like as far out as, like, Claremont is, for example. Like, it's it's the middle of nowhere, but it's not the heart of Australia, heart of heart of Queensland. And we're out there. And, you know, there's 1 or 2 pubs open. It's a Sunday night. We're having some some drinks. We're talking about Bitcoin. Like, we're just getting, we're, like, 5 5 beers deep at this stage after being hungover from the the wedding the night before. And, like, I just turn around, and I look out where I am. And right across the street is the the new kind of municipal square that they've set up, which Lucas told me even just a couple years ago was like swamp water. There was nothing there. And there's Brazilians playing beach volleyball there. And I'm like, this is the best man. I just yelled at a TV screen for shitty football players. I'm drinking beers. I'm watching people, like, play some beach volleyball in the middle of nowhere. It was so good. And then after that, we went to a restaurant, and that's when he started explaining Bitcoin to to Lucas and his girlfriend. And men, even though I was at this stage 6 or 7 beers deep, I like forced myself to be sober and like hone in. I need to understand what it what it was about Bitcoin. I need to be listening in here. That made him so so passionate, so convicted about why it is important, why it is useful, why it's freedom technology, why it's gonna help the world make the world a better place. And he nailed it, man. He just fucking nailed it. And I went, yeah, this is this is a good evening. This is a great evening. So, yeah, that's that's my instant connection.
Juan Granados: The things the the sort of connections that you can find. Hey. Yeah, man.
Kyrin Down: It was good. It was good stuff, man. It was good stuff. Apologies. I've been speaking a lot of, in this episode, but that was a really, really fun experience, which, you know, I'm not going to have in Australia. This just this just not going to happen.
Juan Granados: No. No. And I think often, I reckon we're gonna see a lot of this in the next couple of podcasts that we do anyways. Right? There's gonna be a lot of storytelling and sharing from your travels at the moment in in Brazil, which I think is a good thing. Changes it up. It's a little different than the usual stuff that we took at home. And honestly, you're doing more of the interesting stories finding at the moment, right, apart from going around in a helicopter and doing a few other things. Mine's been pretty much same, same, right? So, no. I think if we if we take up the time with stuff like that, I think it's gonna be of more interest anyways to be immortalized at home. Yeah. You promised us a a fitness story of some sort, I think. Was it or was it the,
Kyrin Down: the pizza story? Was that the,
Juan Granados: It is. No. No. It's a it's a quick little it's a quick little fitness. I'll we'll end it there. We'll end it with that one, I think. And it's a cautionary tale for folks at home. So this one probably goes more so out to the males out there as opposed to the females. However, maybe, you know, this could create havoc for you if you're wearing the wrong supportive gear, but it's to do with supportive gear. Now, Karen, I've been talking about doing quite a bit of running as of late, right? Now, I ran let's put a timing. Last Wednesday, I ran 15 ks wanting to do 21 ks, but ended up running 15 ks. The dodgy shoe. The dodgy,
Kyrin Down: not dodgy shoe. The dodgy foot story.
Juan Granados: Yeah. Correct. Correct. Let's say if you can recall back dodgy dodgy foot story. The one going like numb basically, and then contracting up and getting all like, yeah, just pain and then walking rather than using a new butt. Anyways, on that particular day, so I have normal underwear and I also have like tights. Like, I guess you'd not like swimming tights, but just if you think Nike pro type of tights. And for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure that this happened. For whatever reason that day, I decided, hey, I'm gonna go for this longer run. I'm just gonna wear these, like, Nike shorts, right, as opposed to any underwear. So I go Nike shorts and then, like, normal shorts over the top. Cool. Ran it. Didn't really think anything of it. Now, on the Saturday morning, I then did another run, which was the usual so so his morning run that it would man show ran the 5 case. But on that particular day, and I faithfully remember, it was like my underwear that I was wearing was just too tight. But he felt it was too tight. Now I was also wrecked from the day before. And now there's probably a couple of like in unison things that happened. I think I was I either got like sick or something happened around the time because I just felt like really weak everything else. But most precisely, dude, either because I ran on the Wednesday with no real support or Saturday with let's just say too much support. My say cut cut a long story short. I ended up going to emergencies in Monday. Yeah, on Monday, dude. Because my left testicle was so swollen. And I was like, what is going on? Now I thought so originally, I was like, okay. And it was weird because even though there was that, it was just like all around pain. And I can only describe it as imagine if you were wearing a belt and it was like you had the belt and it was kind of like slowly tightening around all areas of your body like your abdomen. That's what it felt like that that sort of pain. Or described another way If you got kicked in the balls and it was like 4 hours later, that feeling continuously. And I was like, what is going on? That's not good. Anyways, went to get checked out a whole story behind that. In the end, what they basically came back to and I think it was is that, you know, no fiction, no, and this is a dangerous one for people who don't know at home, torsion. Right? So if you get full torsion down there, that can be pretty bad. What it suggested it was partial torsion. Likely, and looking through it it was probably from running either too supported or too unsupported in the running so I actually ended up having to pull back all of my running completely that that I've been doing so past week. No running at all. And training actually fell off the wayside. But and here's the the kicker, which I'm sure everyone will understand of 1 and, you know, my partner gave me shit and everyone gave me shit around it, but it's just who I am. On the day on the day that I went to hospital to go get checked out, I made sure that I went I went quickly to go get a gym session 2 hours beforehand. I was like, I was gonna go get a quick little training session in. And, dude, that was it's like so piss weak. I could barely squat anything. I could barely move. I'm like, why am I here? But I still got a couple of push ups and pull ups ups done. And then I went home and I'm like, okay, I should probably go to the hospital now. That is that is as true as it gets. That mentality of 1. But at the end the end now, so like all good now. And I've come off like, again, forceful time off I've come off the back end being like supremely energetic massive gains coming out the back end so all you need folks is just you know cause yourself an injury of some kind, whichever way is fine, you know, at least you can bounce back from it, and you'll come away the other side, feeling rejuvenated. But, yeah, I don't know. Yeah. For for folks at home, keep an eye out on that. Get get the right supportive gear. Yeah. Not great. Not great, man. There was there any moment during those runs where you thought I shouldn't be doing this right now? Like, this is wrong.
Kyrin Down: Yeah. Okay.
Juan Granados: Because there's Not at all. Not at all. There was there was, like, no indication. Nothing.
Kyrin Down: Yeah. Alright. Well, that that I mean, like, that's not the gym session beforehand is not great, but the the actual causing of injuries. I'll I'll we'll give you a pass on that one. I think, I don't think there was if if you didn't if you because you normally know when something's wrong. Like, if you have if your wrist is really banged up and you're you're still hair standing on it and you're like, I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Yeah. That's that's not smart. You shouldn't shouldn't do that. But if you're just running normally and, you know, sometimes you change shoes, sometimes you, you know, go when it's wet or when it's super hot or dry. You know, like, you can't control all those things. So yeah. Oh, shit, man. Well, I hope everything is okay, and it's a it's a unpleasant fear. It's a it's an it's it's not like it's not pain in the sense of, like, I don't know, like a rash or when you've got like a, you know, it's it's it's a unique type of pain, that pain after being hit in the balls. It's,
Juan Granados: yeah. Correct. I so and I'll leave it at that. I'll say with this in that I when I was at the at the hospital, there was not a single male who came to see me. It was like 3 nurses all female. The doctor was female. The, the ultrasound lady was female. So everyone's female. Right? And when I they're asking me about the pain and to describe the pain, I had to keep being like, oh, it's kinda like when you get kicked in the balls, but I don't know if this translatable. Like, I don't know how to translate this to you. So that's when I came up with a belt sort of, analogy. But yeah, it was, yeah. If it's happened, then you know what I'm talking about. If not, you'll have to just imagine the the belt situation.
Kyrin Down: There you go. Alright. Alright. Learning learning there from 1. Get some support out there, people. The the right type of support. Exactly. Effect effect
Juan Granados: the effective philosophy, yeah, is yeah. Make sure you are supported in the right way, folks. Mee and Mortals underwear coming soon. It'll just be it'll just be crotchless. It'll just be a a hole. Just just let it just increase the the level of injury so you that you may feel the the betterment afterward you come out of the injury. That's what it'll be. Or it's like
Kyrin Down: it's like it's just like a string in the shape of an m, 2 m's, and you just have to, like, I don't know, put that on somehow tied at the back. You know? Jeez. Jeez. Jeez. Jeez. Alright. 1. Innovations, folks. Innovations. It's, 8:8 AM there for you there. So hopefully, you've you've got the full day ahead of you. I've got a couple hours of the evening ahead of me as well. Anything else you you wanna do the value for value section? Take us away.
Juan Granados: Yeah. I will. And there's an additional DC, Lucas in the chat saying, let's go practice handstands, brother. So maybe that's my my sign to go and do handstands, in upcoming work for I'll call it calisthenics as opposed to gymnastics. But, yep, value for value. Once again, if you have enjoyed tuning into the show, if you wanna leave us some feedback, if you wanna leave us some commentary, the best ways you can do that is by sending through a boostagram. That is a comment with some satoshis attached to it. It's part of the Valley for Valley Way. You can support us in other ways, obviously, with time and talent time sharing across any of these conversations with other individuals. That's broadening our perspective of who's listening to the podcast as well. Talent, you know, if you're listening to this, if you've got any other support that you can provide for me around my running, making sure that I don't get any more torsion problems, if you've got any other places that maybe Kyren could go to, anything else about food, anything of the like. You wanna provide some questions, all of that is talent that we really do appreciate. And as I've already mentioned, talent, sorry, treasure, which we call that in the middle of the podcast always, in these sort of sessions. It's the the way that you can support us to help us sort of monetarily continue the podcast as well. I I think, look, we'll leave it there. I don't think there's much more to really say. Karen, thanks for making time and doing all the big work here and setting us up in a in a new format, which I think is gonna be a little bit easier to set up as well once again while we're sort of traveling and moving all around. And again, maybe some feedback from folks at home. Is there anything else that you'd like different, anything that would have changed or,
Kyrin Down: if you've enjoyed this sort of format? Yep. My pleasure, man. Cool. Alright. Take this way, dude.
Juan Granados: We'll leave it there. Thank you very much, Memorial Alliance. Wherever you are, be well one out. Ouch.