Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day. It's a read. But you're so good at you trying to be a fake ass charlamagde He only wants charlamage.
Speaker 2: To Chad.
Speaker 1: Yahn Salomame. Who do you giving dusky other day? Soon? Now? Wow? Sexy red Donkey to Day for Tuesday, April thirtieth, go to twenty seven year old Othello. Lorenzo Holmes, young man with an old name. Okay. Othello is accused of putting the d in dessert literally okay. He was caught on video plays in his penis into open food items at the Culture restaurant in Houston. But not only that, he was accused of possessing several videos of child pornography on his cell phone. I can't make any of this up. Let's go to Fox twenty sixth Houston for the report.
Speaker 2: Please, it's a very sick and disturbing story. A fellow Holmes is facing five counts of possession of child pornography. And this comes after the manager of a restaurant called Culture showed police videos of homes sticking his penis in a jar of jelly.
Speaker 1: Houston streets are safe for tonight because we took a pedophile off the street.
Speaker 2: Those words coming from restaurant owner Marcus Davis after his former employee was caught on camera sticking his genitals in jelly and what he was doing on the video was placing his genitals in a plastic jar in the kitchen, and he was a cook. The former restaurant employee twenty eight year old Atthello Holmes. According to court records, Holmes confessed to the crime and told investigators he had frequent urges.
Speaker 1: I can tell y'all this individual is a predator.
Speaker 2: The incident leading investigators to search his phone, where they found more than one hundred images and videos of child porn.
Speaker 1: Othello is accused of allegedly creating and sharing child pornography, and he's accused of sticking his penis in some pudding. Oh excuse me, it was jelly Otello said, who ain't ready for this? Jelly Othello was out here adding new items to the menu like peenis butter and jelly sandwiches, peenus butter cookies, spicy peanut butter noodles. Listening, this guy has a problem, man. He said he had a sexual urge, but he stopped himself before he ejaculated. He also admitted to having these urge frequently and has a history of sexual offenses, saying he has a problem with these sexual urges, and he says he needs help now. When this man is in jail, because you know you do to crime, you gotta do the time. But while you're doing the time, can he get some help? Is he gonna get the help he needs or is he just gonna do some time and then get put right back on the streets with the same urges where it's only a matter of time before he commits the same offense. The man had several videos of child pornography on his cell phone, and he's got a sexual fetish for food, so he's a pedophile. And when you have a sexual fetish for food, it's called cytophilia or sidophilia. Cytophilia sidophilia one of the two, a sexual fetish in which participants are aroused by erotic situations involving food. Between that and the child pornography, this man will probably lose his mind at a chucky cheese. Can you imagine the stick thoughts that go through his head when he sees the kids menu. This man will take some chicken nuggets to pound town. He would absolutely try to mac on some and cheese. And if you think you won't fornicate with fish fingers, hah, you out of your damn mind. The irony is kids men us off of smaller portions for smaller appetites. But this man doesn't have a smaller appetite. He has a huge sexual appetite and going to prison not gonna change that. Because if he's already into child porn and he's down to do a hot beef injectionist and jelly, he's definitely down to do a two person push up with his sally and what the sally rhyme with jelly. All I'm simply saying is we repeat what we don't repair. Please give othello, Lorenzo Holmes, the biggest he hulled. This man needs some type of help while he's in prison. There's gotta be something that they can do, because why do you keep putting somebody like this on the street just to commit the same crimes over and over. Ye And like you said, he admitted to you having urges, those urges and he said he needs help. He's begging for help. They gotta do something for this guy while he's in prison. I don't know what you do, but it's gotta be something. Yeah, mm hmm. All right, well, thank you for that. Donkey of to day.
Speaker 2: Slow though, like what.
Speaker 1: That's old that's old. Yeah, that's old school day. Oh oh my god, that's from a player or something. Yeah, it sounds like Shakespeare's he's giving a little Shakespeare played by William Shakespeare. Oh fellow, damn yeah, I'm black. All right, well, thank you for that donkey to day. Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club