Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, we are here again. But by the grace of God, he didn't allowed us to rise and shine one more time. I show appreciate it. Join in with me and say, hey, thank you Heavening Father, show appreciate it. Without you, I would be nothing. That's a clear fact to me. If you don't feel that way, then be on whatever it is you own. Go ahead, handle your busit. I'm just offering to suggestion. You ain't got to see it my way, and I really I'm just offering suggestion.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shelly Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that is next.
Speaker 2: Pe've Tommy shooting yup. Always excited to talk to you in the morning.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but I know, but I gotta say that for radio.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. No, yes, you know you know what I think.
Speaker 3: I think. I think you and Timing really really tired of me.
Speaker 1: I really think, yeah, yeah, I really feel that way.
Speaker 2: See how he is right now? See that?
Speaker 1: No, well you want us to be tired and we are. Okay, So now what what's next?
Speaker 2: Though? Okay, now did we tired of you?
Speaker 3: Okay? Can he not be that excited though, you're gonna let him be that excited.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna let him. He is exciting.
Speaker 3: So my downfall is what y'all just celebrate what you're telling me?
Speaker 2: What this is? Three comedians talking Shirley, this three comedy? It is well, Julia, if you want to give it to us, we will take it. No, are you getting it? What are you getting that? Jam? What's the problem this morment? What is it to say? What's see? There? You go?
Speaker 3: You like I got a problem every day?
Speaker 2: I don't go ahead, No, I don't have a problem every day.
Speaker 1: Timing.
Speaker 2: You just start and you're back again with one to day right now?
Speaker 1: To what?
Speaker 2: Well? What is it though, June? Say it? What is it? Being the youngest one?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: This is the part of my life that y'all not helping me with y'all too, and I turn and look for y'all to help me and y'all, but what are we but y'all laughing at me every week because I'm today though, Let's get to your thoughts working with you. Okay, I tell you what it is, Tom, I tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: I tell you what it is. Okay, I'm tired. I'm tired of this couch. I'm tired. You tired of it?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not that comfortable.
Speaker 2: But I got your text the other day. Okay, you fish. I was fishing and you didn't even text back.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not gonna stop fishing, and it ain't nothing emergency.
Speaker 2: That's how you felt about my text.
Speaker 1: Mh you gonna you're gonna be do on that for a minute, Junior. You're sleeping on that couch. Is not emergency to me. That emergency to you. We not on our couches. We're in our beds. Yeah, I'm in my bed, you know what. Good Night baby, good night, love you, love you too. You know what.
Speaker 2: We're saying? That stuff so tiry. I can't believe you.
Speaker 3: I believe you, Tommy, I can't believe you.
Speaker 2: I really can't believe y'all. Yeah, we ain't walking my bedroom doors going y'all right in now.
Speaker 1: You need anything, Hey, Hey, holler at me if you need I'm gonna be over help.
Speaker 3: I'm a lot coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour from the nephew.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you're listening morning show