Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news President Biden rose former President Trump at the White House correspondence dinner. Former NBA player Gilbert Arenas gave his fiance his ex fiance a fake engagement ring worth a lot of money, and Angela Bassett will deliver the commencement speech at Spelman's College graduation. Yeah, we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This is from Tsha in Lansing. Tisha writes, I'm thirty seven and my boyfriend is forty seven. We have a son and I want a daughter, but my boyfriend is too busy running after other females to get me pregnant. He also has four other kids, so he's done. My clock is ticking. Should I go find another man?
Speaker 2: Well, this one is yours.
Speaker 3: Nohow, that's right, right, because the reason he can't give you another baby because he out chased another female.
Speaker 2: He already got folk hid. What makes him a.
Speaker 3: Great father and why isn't him? Should you go find somebody else?
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 3: For realw So you kind of answer your own question all right, go ahead, shure, we're not gonna spend night.
Speaker 1: Ros and Charlotte says, my dad won a few thousands playing a scratch off, and he only gave me one hundred dollars. He never did much for me growing up, and my mom never forced him to. He said, I'm fifty one years old and I need to get over it or get help. How could he say that to me?
Speaker 3: Well, because you're fifty one years old and you need to get over it or get help. That sounds like he wants a couple thousand dollars on the scratch He gave you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why I told.
Speaker 1: You that he won.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I remember every scratch off I've ever won.
Speaker 2: I never breathed a work.
Speaker 3: On your own, no.
Speaker 2: Body, yeah, back in the day.
Speaker 3: So I mean, you know, ma'am, I mean, I don't know where you are fifty want come on, oh, you know, money on the scratch off.
Speaker 1: You don't want something.
Speaker 3: From her dad, but your expectations is pretty high.
Speaker 2: You know. We get a lot of that around here. I know how that feels, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to kandace Kan says, I started to seeing a guy on the side, and last week I wanted to give him a little treat, but he wouldn't take it. He said, I need to mow the lawn first. Uh uh oh, he said, it's a requirement. How do I do that without my husband's husband suspecting something is up?
Speaker 2: Don't know. I don't listen to mean. Here we go again, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all coming up with these abnormal things, and y'all want us to normalize. First of all, I don't care what your landing strip looks like. I don't care if it's paved. I don't care if it's bushy. I don't care if he's needly. I don't I don't care what it is. And now you want to get this man to treat, but he don't want it. He don't see you trying to pass out something he don't even want. Now you're gonna try to make him take it by honoring his commitment.
Speaker 2: And then what your hug.
Speaker 3: We don't care, really, really, we don't know, we don't we do not care.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you do.
Speaker 3: Ask your hug being what you do, Go ask your husband how he feel about it, and see what he says. Look I'm finna get this other man a treat, but he won't meet it.
Speaker 2: This trip. Will you be okay with that? Ask?
Speaker 3: Go ask somebody who care, because we don't. We don't care, and the listeners don't care either, because there's women going.
Speaker 1: I be damn bye, last one, Steve. This is from Pearl and Lake. Charles Pearl says, Pearl, God Pearl, Yeah, Pearl.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's the first huh? Go ahead? Read the letters.
Speaker 1: Pearl and Lake. Charles Pearl says, my oldest granddaughter is fourteen, and she's allowed to have boys in her bedroom.
Speaker 3: With the your name like Pearl, you could have a granddaughter that forty now for you.
Speaker 2: Know what you name.
Speaker 1: Leave Pearl alone. She needs some help, She says. I told my daughter that is inappropriate. She told me that it's better than sneaking boys in like she did. Why would she admit that to me?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I don't understand the question.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, Well Pearl told her daughter that it's inappropriate for her daughter, Pearl's granddaughter to have boys in her room with the door closed. Okay, as she told t yeah, fourteen granddaughter. Yeah, Pearl is right. Now, Pearl is right agreed, but she told her daughter that that was inappropriate. And then her daughter said, well, it's better than her daughter sneaking the boys in like she was doing this.
Speaker 2: And then I came hipped.
Speaker 3: If you are allowing fourteen year olds to have boys over at the house behind closed doors, when when stuff happened to her, you know when when stuff started happening, don't don't don't, don't don't be talking.
Speaker 2: About why did you? How did you?
Speaker 3: You're not teaching your daughters and your granddaughters any values or molds.
Speaker 2: You letting them do what they want to do. So you're letting the streets raise your daughter in your house though you're fourteen.
Speaker 3: They let me tell you something, at fourteen, you're not going behind closed door because ain't no boy coming over here at fourteen. No y'all need to do all y'all talking at the school fourteen. You don't get male company at fourteen. Not at my house.
Speaker 2: You didn't. No the door closed, not at all? An out though in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: You can't come over and sit round. No, man, I ain't well, you't doing it because boy no.
Speaker 1: But the deal is her mom thinks it's okay because at first the granddaughter or her daughter was sneaking the boys in.
Speaker 2: So her mother is saying she rather knows.
Speaker 1: She rather he be in the room with the door closed than her sneaking boys in. That's what she's saying.
Speaker 3: The grandmama waltson or why her daughter would admit to her that, yes, she lets her daughter do it because she used to sneak boys in at fourteen, well as Mama did. Mama allows to do so Mama is saying, since I used to sneak them in, I don't want her doing that, so.
Speaker 2: I let them in. Why they in? Though? Why they in? Don't nobody see the air in this piece of judgment.
Speaker 3: But if you got parents who make judgmental errors and don't recognize it or admit to it, what do you expect a child to do except do what they're allowed to do? Your children would do an abundance of stupid stuff if you allow it. It's called parenting, yes, and parenting ain't popular.
Speaker 1: That's right, hard job, All right, thank you, Colo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this. You're listening Morning showm