Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: Okay, the Celtics over the Heat last night one O two to eighty eight, take a three to one league. Derek White dropped thirty eight to really really push this in the Celtics favor. Thunder eliminated the Pelicans. Yes, dropped thirty eight. Yeah, drop thirty eight, man, thunder eliminate the Pelicans. Did you see what Charles Barkley said. They're not even sending the Pelicans to can Coon. They said they're gonna have to go to Galveston, Texas. You get just gonna get the dirty water. So also, man, here we go the Lakers high they found far a tough game, but they lost to the Nuggets one O eight to one oh six. And Derek Murray, I mean Jamal Murray, man, I just think this brother here man is just not getting his respect. He Paul last night dropped thirty two to put the Nuggets over the Lakers one O eight to one O six and send the Lakers home. And everybody saw Lebron's press conferenceau Lebron didn't even answer the question is he gonna be a Laker next season? And he said I'm just not gonna answer that right now, So we don't know he got He can opt in by June twenty ninth to see if he gonna play. He has a player option, so he could probably pick it up and stay a Laker, or we don't know where else he's going. But if he liked to, we'd like to office his services for the Houston Rockets. If he just would like to come down and just play with us, we will.
Speaker 3: Let let me ask you a question, man, won't make Lebron want to go to Houston.
Speaker 2: I just I just I just want him there. I don't have to have a reason. He just a good player we could really use. That's pretty much why we could have him.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't I don't think that's gonna happen, but.
Speaker 2: You all right, man, Yeah, Houston, Houston don't seem to be like a location.
Speaker 3: Man tonight.
Speaker 2: Man, we have the Knicks and the seventy six ers. The Knicks have a three to one lead. The Magic and Cavaliers y'all are tied at too too. And we have the Pacers and the Bucks, and the Pacers have a.
Speaker 3: Three one I'm not even.
Speaker 2: Concerned about the Cavaliers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy noticed that. Yeah, but why is that? Well, you know I've learned over the years. Man, I'm not gonna sit up in here and whush upon the stop. I'm wishing the start, that's your part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not going, well you are, I'm nothing to do that, man.
Speaker 3: And then and then they don't win, and now I'm wanting something that they don't want, which is I just don't see that anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ain't even in the playoffs, uncle, So I know how you feel. I don't even.
Speaker 3: Which once again leads me to why would Lebron want to come down? He ain't play off with the Lakers? Yeah, why would he go to Houston and for show don't be in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna be in the playoffs all the paper if he go to.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna see unc man. That just I just hope he's opt out and come on down. And he said this, I can wish for my team to have a superstar like Lebron James.
Speaker 1: That's all sure, all right, that's okay, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, woman on social media needs some advice Steve. She says, my friends are in a group chat without me. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening to The Harvey Morning Show.