Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given the.
Speaker 1: Black busy.
Speaker 4: Listen to show to Joy.
Speaker 1: Yah, Yeah, Joy show.
Speaker 4: You gotta do.
Speaker 3: Love you, you gotta turn.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn mouth. Mount the water up.
Speaker 6: Come come on, you're think.
Speaker 2: I said, will good morning everybody you're listening to the voice.
Speaker 6: Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harley got a radio show today.
Speaker 2: I want to just share something with you along your way to wherever it is you're trying to get to. You know, everybody has a different definition for success, and I'm not here to tell you what yours should be. I mean, please pursue whatever you think success is. Aim as high as you can though, that's for sure. My father used to say all the time. I'm sure you all have heard it in different variations, but he used to always say, aim for the moon. Just in case you miss, you'll still be amongst the stars. Just say that to me all the time. So that always was in me to aim high. Now, he wasn't saying aim with the intent to miss. He was just saying aim in case you miss you'll steal me amongst the stars if you aim for the moon. But if you just aim for that first flow window and you miss it, you know, usually run into some type of wall and nothing happens. You slither down, you know. In my book, act like a lady, think like a man. I told her people that me in love three ways. They profess, they provide, they protect, and that's the core essence of a man's love. Well, there's some other PE's in life too. The number one thing you have to understand about trying to be successful, and I guess I'll call this the four p's. I may come up with five along the way.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking as it's given to me. So I'm gonna summer start by saying that these are the four PE's of success that you have to get ready for. One is pressure. A lot of it is applied by the circumstance of what you're trying to go for and what you're trying.
Speaker 6: To do, But.
Speaker 2: A lot of it also is self imposed pressure. It's what you put on yourself to make it. It's a sense of urgency, it's a sense of necessity. But pressure is the first thing I want you to be ready for and pressure comes in a lot of different forms, but it's going to be pressured as an old saying that pressure buster pipe. See, that's why most people turn around, because of the pressure of trying to be successful. I want you to get it in your mind that it is going to be a pressureize situation on your rise to the top. Pressure, but understand that that is what it is. Is not going to change. That's it. Prepare yourself, get ready for there to be pressure. The second thing I want you to understand is when you receive this pressure, you have to persist.
Speaker 6: You got to stay at it. You got to develop a dog illness.
Speaker 7: Hez.
Speaker 2: There's a song that says, why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat? Nothing but the dog in me? That's a funny line in that song, because really I was thinking about it one day. I was humming it and and it occurred to me, said, why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat? Nothing but the dog in me? And you know, now, you could take it in the literal sense that a cat chases the dog, because it's innately it's in his spirit that cats and dogs are a lot of times enemies. Now people have pets in him, proven that if you show love.
Speaker 6: On both sides, they can exist.
Speaker 2: And that happens too, but naturally innately, when your cat goes by a dog and your dog don't recognize him, there's some barking going on. I'm talking about just walking through the neighborhood or something. So, but the reason that this dog is so persistent towards this cat is just cause it's in him. It's innately in him. And what I'm saying to you, just using that as an analogy, is that you got to be you got to be persistent in that. You got to develop some dog in you now, because pressure takes some fighting back. See if you don't fight back against pressure, pressure buster pipe, So what you think it'll do to you? Pressure crack walls, pressure calls, explosions. So if you don't fight back to hold it in, you understand pressure does most people in the simple thing called pressure, the weight of what it feels like to want to be successful every single day, over and over and over and over and over. It's just too much pressure. People crack. You got to persist. You have to persist. You can the thought of giving up can come, but you got to get it out. You got to persist. The next thing I want you to think about is another something that I've been thinking about for years and learned for years.
Speaker 6: It's called perseverance. To persist means.
Speaker 2: To insist, a keyword in incest, and persistence insists you must. You must insist that this is going to happen. Now, the persist I'm assuming means it's a proaction. It's some type of proaction that you go towards it to make it. You know, persist, you gotta be persistent. You gotta be constantly at it, insisting that it happens. You gotta be constantly at it. But the next thing I want you to remember is perseverance. Perseverance is important. Perseverance means that when you've done your best, when you've persisted, when you're fighting back against the pressure. Perseverance simply means I'm going to hang in here. If a crack come into pipe, I'm gonna hang in there. If the pipe bust, I'm gonna keep going. If I gotta put duct, take mud, whatever I got to put on this thing. Man, I'm gonna use perseverance. I'm going to stay with it no matter what. So we looking at the three things again. You got to understand that it's gonna be pressure that you're gonna have to persist.
Speaker 6: Keyword in persistence.
Speaker 2: In says you have to insist that no matter what the pressure is, I'm gonna stay with it. But then perseverance if it goes wrong, Man, you got to get in there and keep fighting.
Speaker 6: But then, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: Nothing helps you handle the three peas better than the fourth p You got to pray. You got to use prayer. You got to talk to God. You gotta use faith. You got to have some conferences with him late at night, early in the morning, in the middle of the afternoon, when you're on the train, when you driving. You got to talk to God. Man, you got to get yourself some help along the way. Nothing is bigger than prayer. There is nothing bigger than prayer. Prayer will help you overcome the pressure. Prayer will help you stay persistent, and Lord have mercy. Prayer will help you persevere. Then, mister faux pease, God gave that to me. I'm passing it on.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, we are here again. But by the grace of God, he didn't allowed us to rise and shine one more time. I show appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Join in with me and say, hey, thank you heavening father, show appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Without you, I would be nothing. That's a clear fact to me. If you don't feel that way, then be on whatever it is you own, go ahead and handle your beusit. I'm just offering to suggestion. You ain't gott to see it my way, and I really I'm just offering suggestion.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shelly Strawberry calling Forreil Mississippi, Monica Junior and the legend that is next. You've Tommy shooting yup, always excited to talk to you in the morning. I know, I know, but I know, but I gotta say that for radio.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, yes, you know you know what I think.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: I think you and Timing really really tired of me.
Speaker 6: I really think, Yeah, yeah, I really feel that way.
Speaker 1: See how he is right now?
Speaker 9: See that?
Speaker 6: No, well you want us to be tired?
Speaker 8: We are?
Speaker 6: Okay, So now what what's next? Though?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 6: Now did we tired of you?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can he not be that excited?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 1: You're gonna let him be that excited.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not gonna let him. He is exciting.
Speaker 1: So my downfall is what y'all just celebrate what you're telling me?
Speaker 6: What this is?
Speaker 1: Three comedians talking Shirley?
Speaker 6: This three comedian? Is it is? Well, Julia, if you want to give it to us, we will take it.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: Are you getting it? What are you getting that? Jam? What's the problem this moment? What is it to say?
Speaker 1: What's see?
Speaker 6: There? You go?
Speaker 11: You have like I got a problem every day? I don't go ahead, No, I don't have a problem every day timing. You just start.
Speaker 6: And you're back again with one to day. Right now? We do?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: What is it though, June?
Speaker 8: Say it?
Speaker 6: What is it? Being the youngest one?
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 11: This is the part of my life that y'all not helping me with y'all too and I turn and look for y'all to help me and y'all, but what.
Speaker 1: Are but y'all laughing at me every week because I'm.
Speaker 6: Today though, Let's get to your sorts.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you what it is. Time I tell you what it is. I tell you what it is. Okay, I'm tired. I'm tired of this couch. I'm tired you tired it. Yes, it's not that comfortable.
Speaker 2: Well, I got your text the other day, okay, I.
Speaker 1: I was fishing and you didn't even text back.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna stop fishing. And it ain't nothing emergency.
Speaker 1: That's how you felt about my text.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 2: I'm doing that couch for a minute, Junior. You sleeping on that couch is not emergency to me. That emergency. You were not on our couches, were in our beds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm in my bed, you know what. Good Night baby, good night, love me too. We're saying that stuff that so tiry.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you.
Speaker 11: I believe you, Tommy, I can't believe you. I really can't believe y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we ain't walking my bedroom doors going y'all.
Speaker 12: Right, And now.
Speaker 2: You need anything, Hey, Hey, holler at me if you need I'm gonna be over help.
Speaker 6: I'm ready.
Speaker 13: A lot coming up in thirty two minutes after be hour from the nephew.
Speaker 9: Right after this you're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for its nep.
Speaker 14: On that great getting up stupid morning Tuesday. It is I got something for you. I got Kate Miller. Shirley, this is Kate Miller. We're gonna run that prank back with Kay to the Miller care dog.
Speaker 6: If you would you.
Speaker 8: Get your butt over that.
Speaker 12: I sit down.
Speaker 10: When I get to talking to him, then I'm.
Speaker 8: Gonna deal with you.
Speaker 10: Sall.
Speaker 8: That't your butt down for Trace?
Speaker 12: Right now?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 8: Who is this?
Speaker 9: Who is this?
Speaker 10: I'm looking for Kate Miller. Who is Kate Miller? Let me tell you something, man, this purpose already. No, I've been finding out for people that you've been coming by my house when I'm gone, and you've been over here with my wife.
Speaker 8: But Trace, So let's get it all out here in the open.
Speaker 10: I'm looking for you. You hear me.
Speaker 12: Hey, man, I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 10: Man, Thatt, your butt down for Trace. Sit it down, Kay Miller. When I find out where you're at, when I get my hands on your head, it's gonna be over with.
Speaker 12: Hold up now. I am Kate Miller. But you ain't gonna do to me.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's that you can kill him.
Speaker 12: Don't here like somebody. You know your girland. You know you can't handle it.
Speaker 8: And I don't preach.
Speaker 12: Ain't no lightweight cup tacking calling me excusing me of doing something I ain't done yet.
Speaker 8: You and I will do it, so look gonna start this here today, dog. I ain't got enough.
Speaker 10: In me right now to hold this pressure. Now I'm looking for your so when I find you, dog, this.
Speaker 8: Ain't gonna be good between me and you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 12: You done got enough because you ain't your girl right. That's why you calling me accusing me. You know my love for them because it sounds like you ain't doing what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 10: Hey, dog, don't sit here and say nothing stupid to me like this, heill dog, matter of fact, we can just meet right now.
Speaker 8: Get all this old shit yr butt, damn portrays.
Speaker 10: Don't move till I'm through with it now, mister t Miller, let me tell you something, man, won't we just meet up and get this over with.
Speaker 12: We can do that. We can go ahead and meet up. And when you meet with me, make sure you put your look down and work the jelly because I got something. Fugget.
Speaker 8: What shall I do?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 12: Put y'all left down and watch your jelly cause I got something Fugget.
Speaker 8: You ain't gonna talk to me crazy though, Hey, man.
Speaker 12: Look here, you know you don't know you're dealing with man. This is Kay Miller, and you got the right phone number. But look here, you can't calm my number. Actually need to kind of great. I don't know who you are, but you don't need to be with me.
Speaker 10: All I'm telling you is I'm looking for you, and they ain't already gave me the description.
Speaker 8: You six too.
Speaker 10: You drive a black Prislers and I already know when I see you it ain't gonna.
Speaker 8: Be good for you, me and you. Man, that was right. No Crito, you don't dry, no price of three hundred.
Speaker 12: Tron Now that was drying. No Christler, Okay, what you drive? Here's who I'm gonna kick up.
Speaker 8: You don't drive no price of black three hundred.
Speaker 12: Now my brother driver, christ.
Speaker 8: Where your brother at right now? That's what I need to know about what my brother?
Speaker 12: What are you right now? What I need to know?
Speaker 16: You know you do right now?
Speaker 10: You are?
Speaker 12: Are you calling my mouse? I'm just trying to rest with my brothers. My father take get married. You call him here accusing Hills say, I know ain't been doing nothing.
Speaker 8: So your brother.
Speaker 10: Vindgin man, but he's still going over the mine house, messing with mouth, set y'all down, Portray said.
Speaker 16: I said, what you're supposed to be doing, so he.
Speaker 12: Is laying the pipe. He landed right, and your wama's get a delight.
Speaker 8: Look, I ain't got damn for your little nursing runs. Now, Look ain't you T Miller?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Kay Miller? But my father Miller.
Speaker 8: Your your brother named Miller? Yeah? What's your name?
Speaker 12: My name is Killer?
Speaker 8: Both of y'all is T Miller's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, but your brother is the one that dried your black.
Speaker 8: Three one hundred chrystlers. I'm gonna whoop his and soon as I see him, what time?
Speaker 12: He ain't gonna do a staying in my father, because, like I told you, outlier, you're a lightweight cupcaker. And then my daughter is he's doing when he's supposed to be doing. So, you ain't honestly laying the pipe right? And I don't appreciate you holler my house, fattening knee and then trying to turn r coll or I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Whoop you and your brothers if I got you. That don't even make no difference to me. That don't make no difference to me? How go down whether I run in.
Speaker 10: The table Miller, Miller, damn it, color Miller. It don't make me no difference. I'm whooping a Miller sooner or later.
Speaker 12: Thing I want you to somebody's right now.
Speaker 7: You hiding behind the phone.
Speaker 12: Because you weak your week pocket love outsidry hold on right now and le had a brother for whoop your rug.
Speaker 10: Win up with Meet you on the corner of frankf ain't Kelly right now at the service station?
Speaker 12: Yea, you go ahead and do that. I got out to fight.
Speaker 8: I'm do here. All this you talking about.
Speaker 12: All I want to know is how long it's.
Speaker 8: Gonna take for you to get to the service station. That's all I want to know from you.
Speaker 10: All I want to know is how long it's gonna take for you to get to.
Speaker 8: The service station. Don't frighten with you, Cannon.
Speaker 12: How long are they had come?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 12: What come on?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 12: I'm on my ways.
Speaker 10: I'm ready for you, Okay, I'm gonna whoop you then even when.
Speaker 12: My God tell it from open I'm right out.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you one more thing before you told me to tell me.
Speaker 10: That's a neew timing from the steel Harvey morning show.
Speaker 8: You're just jot prank many he gonna get joke.
Speaker 12: I just tell me George Bus tell me to his bojo the boys around having him. I'm I'm gonna.
Speaker 16: Boy push up.
Speaker 12: That's I'm pulling some cholestererize medications. I ain't feeling good. I'm I'm trying to send.
Speaker 15: My pun on the phone.
Speaker 12: And you Clint calming at this time of Hey, what kind of is this? And you're Lucky's putting in a soup.
Speaker 8: That's your daddy. Yeah, oh here Kay Miller too.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he taking over the same well he was got it.
Speaker 6: You know you.
Speaker 8: Coming down there, came in. Look, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 6: What y'all think?
Speaker 14: No, don't worry about it. Don't wry about now that that I know y'all don't want to praise it this morning. Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I'll be back an hour from now, just as ignorant, just as stupid and laying in the cut. I'm on my way to the YouTube theater. Get ready to get ready to Nephew is coming to town. That is this Sunday night. That is Sinkle Demayo, Sinkle de Mayo, all right, Tony Baker, Leavell Crawfin, J J. Williamson, keV on stage and oh no DJ Baby.
Speaker 6: This time live band, uh huh.
Speaker 14: And the one that only Fred Hammond in the building. This is let there be laughed.
Speaker 1: All right, sir, all right, thinking that for you.
Speaker 13: Coming up, it is asked the CLO next with her Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the billing.
Speaker 9: You're listening Harvey Morning.
Speaker 13: Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news President Biden rose former President Trump at the White House correspondence dinner. Former NBA player Gilbert Arenas gave his fiance his ex fiance a fake engagement ring worth a lot of money. And Angela Bassett will deliver the commencement speech at Spelman's College graduation. Yeah, we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey. This is from Tsha in Lansing. Tisha writes, I'm thirty seven and my boyfriend is forty seven. We have a son and I want a daughter, but my boyfriend is too busy running after other females to get me pregnant. He also has four other kids, so he's done. My clock is ticking. Should I go find another man?
Speaker 6: Well, don't sound like this one is yours?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: How right?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Because the reason he can't give you another baby because he out chasing another female he already got folk hid what makes him a great father?
Speaker 6: And why isn't him? Should you go find somebody else?
Speaker 15: He is.
Speaker 6: For real?
Speaker 2: Wow, so you kind of answer your own question. All right, go ahead, Shirley, We're not gonna spend night.
Speaker 13: Rose and Charlotte says, my dad won a few thousands playing a scratch off and he only gave me one hundred dollars. He never did much for me growing up, and my mom never forced him to. He said, I'm fifty one years old and I need to get over it or get help. How could he say that to me?
Speaker 2: Well, because you're fifty one years old and you need to get over it or get help. That sounds like he wanted a couple thousand dollars on the scratch He gave you one hundred dollars. He I don't even know why I told you that he won. Yeah, yeah, because I remember every scratch off I've ever won. I never breathed a work on your own, no body, yeah, back in the day on So I mean, you know, ma'am, I mean, I don't know where you are fifty one. Come on, ohe you no money on the scratch off.
Speaker 13: You don't want something from her dad, but your expectations is pretty high.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 6: We get a lot of that around here. I know how that feels, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to kandace.
Speaker 13: Kan says, I started to seeing a guy on the side and last week I wanted to give him a little treat, but he wouldn't take it. He said, I need to mow the lawn first. Uh uh oh, he said, it's a requirement. How do I do that without my husband? Husband suspecting something is up?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't listen to me.
Speaker 2: Here we go again, y'all, y'all coming up with these abnormal things, and y'all want us to normalize. First of all, I don't care what your landing stript look like. I don't care if it's paved. I don't care if it's bushy. I don't care if he's needly, I don't I don't care what it is, and now you want.
Speaker 6: To get this man a treat, but.
Speaker 1: He don't want it.
Speaker 2: He don't see you trying to pass out something he don't even want. Now you're gonna try to make him take it by honoring his commitment. And then what your hug. We don't care, really, really, we don't know, we don't, we do not care. I don't care.
Speaker 13: What you do.
Speaker 2: Ask your hug being what you do, go ask your husband how he feel about it, and see what he says. Look, I'm finna get his other man and a treat, but he won't meet it. The land the trip. Will you be okay with that? Let's go ask go ask somebody who care, because we don't. We don't care, and the listeners don't care either, because there's women going.
Speaker 6: I be damned.
Speaker 13: Bye, last one, Steve, this is from Pearl and Lake. Charles Pearl says, Pearl, God, Pearl, Yeah, Pearl.
Speaker 6: Wait, what's the first huh? Go ahead read the letters.
Speaker 1: Pearl and Lake.
Speaker 13: Charles Pearl says, my oldest granddaughter is fourteen, and she's allowed to have boys in her bedroom.
Speaker 6: With the your name like Pearl, you could have a granddaughter that forty Now for you know what you name her.
Speaker 1: Leave Pearl alone. She needs some help.
Speaker 13: She says, I told my daughter that is inappropriate. She told me that it's better than and sneaking boys in like she did. Why would she admit that to me?
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, I don't understand the question.
Speaker 13: Sure, okay, Well, Pearl told her daughter that it's inappropriate for her daughter, Pearl's granddaughter, to have boys in her room with the door closed.
Speaker 1: Okay, has she told t yeah, fourteen granddaughter?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Pearl is right now, Pearl is right, agreed, But she told her daughter that that was inappropriate. And then her daughter said, well, it's better than her daughter sneaking the boys in like she was doing this.
Speaker 6: And then five came whipped.
Speaker 2: If you are allowing fourteen year olds to have boys over at the house behind closed doors, when when stuff happened to her, you know when stuff started happening. Don't don't don't, don't don't be talking about.
Speaker 6: Why did you? How did you?
Speaker 2: You're not teaching your daughters and your granddaughter Dore's any values or molds.
Speaker 6: You're letting them do what they want to do. So you're letting the streets raise your daughter in your house, though fourteen. They let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: At fourteen, you're not going behind closed door because ain't no boy coming over here at fourteen, No y'all need to do all y'all talking at the school. Fourteen, you don't get male company at fourteen.
Speaker 6: Not at my house. You didn't.
Speaker 1: No the door closed, not at all, an out though in the.
Speaker 2: Bedroom you can't come over and sit round. No, man, I ain't well, ain't doing it because boy no.
Speaker 13: But the deal is her mom thinks it's okay because at first the granddaughter or her daughter was sneaking the boys in.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 1: So her mother is saying she rather knows.
Speaker 13: She rather be in the room with the door closed than her sneaking boys in.
Speaker 1: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 2: The grandmama wants to know why her daughter would admit to her, Yes, she lets her daughter do it because she used to sneak boys in at fourteen, well as mama did. Mama allows to do so Mama is saying, since I used to sneak them in, I don't want.
Speaker 6: Her doing that, so I let them in.
Speaker 1: Why they in?
Speaker 6: Though? Why they in?
Speaker 2: Don't nobody see the air in this piece of judgment. But if you got parents who make judgmental errors and don't recognize it or admit to it. What do you expect a child to do except do what they're allowed to do? Your children would do an abundance of stupid stuff if you allow it. It's called parenting, yes, and parenting ain't popular.
Speaker 13: That's right, hard job, all right, thank you, Colo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 1: You're right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 13: According to NBC News, President Biden on Saturday used his White House Correspondence Association dinner speech to swipe take a swipe a former President Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Taking shots at Trump.
Speaker 13: While highlighting the stakes of the election, Biden cracked jokes and tackled his age head on, saying he was a quote grown man running against a six year old to take a listen when the President mentions the vice president, hold on, but look, age.
Speaker 6: Is the only thing we have in common.
Speaker 1: My vice president actually endorses.
Speaker 17: Me, oh, referring to yeah Trump, all right.
Speaker 13: President Biden's speech took a serious turn as well when he discussed the stakes of November's presidential election, echoing themes of his campaign speeches as he highlighted what he called Trump's quote attack on our democracy. So he took you know, he made some jokes. Of course, that's what they do with the correspondence dinner. Then he got serious and said, but I.
Speaker 6: Was watching on CNN.
Speaker 2: Last night, this special they had called a Closer Look or something, and it's about what this new organization is called, Christian Nationalists and the white even evangelicals what they're saying in their pool pits now it's all pro Trump. This one past the white pastor was said, if you're a Democrat, we don't even want you a member of this church. You take your baby murdering welfare.
Speaker 6: Wonton then go that you don't. We don't want you in this church.
Speaker 2: We you can't be a Democrat and call yours yourself a Christian. I mean, man, this dude was in the pool picture spendiness. You have to be a Republican to be a Christian. If you're a Democrat, they don't want you at that church. The Christian Nationalist because their whole thing is the Constitution is by God. God is mentioned one time in the Constitution and all it says is in the year of our Lord.
Speaker 6: After that there is no mentioned.
Speaker 2: But they are basing America all the principles that is a Christian nation when this country has done more un christ like things to the Native Americans, to the Asian community, to the African Americans, to anybody that to the Jewish community. I mean, they've done more anti christ things than anybody and didn't want to base it all around that. And that's what's holding a lot of the Trump nation together is Christian nationalists. And that doesn't make them Christians.
Speaker 1: That's not what Jesus's message was all about.
Speaker 2: Well, according to them, if you're a Democrat, you can't be a Christian. All this hate and divine But see, here's the cold thing about the Christian nationalists. What they don't understand all their policies. Listen to me, y'all. Republicans get abortions too, the anti gay policies.
Speaker 6: Republicans are gay.
Speaker 2: Also, the immigration laws, let's seal the border, stop these people from coming over here. They work on the farms, the restaurants, and the construction sites that's owned by Republicans. The welfare system that they want to do away with is a predominantly white system and.
Speaker 1: The hypocracy of it all see.
Speaker 2: And they're Republican. It is just a horrible and they're sitting there doing this to us and we're allowing it. And I watched this special on CNN that a Closer Look or something. I forgot the name of the special, but it was on, and you gotta watch it, man, because they gonna repeat it. It's dangerous what's coming from some of these pool pits.
Speaker 6: Man sad all right.
Speaker 1: And other entertainment news.
Speaker 13: Former NBA star Gilbert Arenas said during a recent interview that days after proposing to his ex fiancee Laura Govan on her birthday, the two broke up and he regretted giving her such an expensive engagement ring. It was valued in about four hundred thousand dollars. He went on to say, in an attempt to get back his ring, he got back together with her and he swapped the original with a fake ring worth only ten grand Govan found out about the fake ring after their breakup, and she took him to court but lost that case.
Speaker 6: Surely said, you said, what's her name.
Speaker 1: Gloria Govan? Govan, Laura, Laura, Laura, Laura Laura, Yeah, okay, big, yeah, yeah, yeah. The other one used to be with Matt Barnes. Matt Barnes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so he bought The point was he bought her this big, expensive ring and they broke up. Then he got back together with her and he took that ring and gave her a ten thousand dollars ring.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 6: Dirty.
Speaker 1: So it really was dirty. So I didn't see the problem, to be honest, I thought it was great. So so here's a question. Should you give the engagement ring back? Should she's giving it back to him?
Speaker 4: Is that the rule?
Speaker 6: When it's had this debate so many times?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, if you break it off.
Speaker 6: Then you think the rings should be given back.
Speaker 15: We do.
Speaker 14: I mean, what what you're going to do? What you're gonna do with a ring? What are you gonna do with a ring? And the guy gone who gave me, sell it?
Speaker 12: Sell it?
Speaker 6: Question on it?
Speaker 7: Sell it?
Speaker 1: The same thing you would do. I don't know why Gil got the four hundred thousand. The ten was good too. Hello for ten. I had to do it all right.
Speaker 13: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we're going to check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, right after this, you're listening hardy morning show. All right, it is time now to check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you can call if you want to leave a message. You might just hear your call on the now.
Speaker 1: Remember Steve.
Speaker 13: Last week, Junior Temmy, everybody, Carla. Remember Big J from Compton.
Speaker 9: Remember him?
Speaker 1: He called Jerry.
Speaker 13: I know you remember him, Junior. He requested to hear more of your poetry. And then, Junior, you did a poem for him called Respect. Remember that, well, Big J called back.
Speaker 18: Take a listen, respect respect Junior's poem.
Speaker 12: Bruh, this is Big Ja from conference.
Speaker 18: I love the poem.
Speaker 8: I got some for you, JR. It's called respect.
Speaker 6: The R is for real poetry.
Speaker 18: The E is for an excellent poem. The S is the special poem that you did. The P is for poetry at its best. The E is we expect more the poetry from you, Junior. The C it's come on now, Junior boy. The T is that damn poem. And then the words of the legendary Junior.
Speaker 1: You see that.
Speaker 6: You see that right there, Big J boys better than yours. We might have Big Jay come in and do poems. He wrote wrong thing.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna let get your ass out of work. Yeah yeah that well, yeah yeah that how you feel.
Speaker 6: About it now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 15: You don't.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden we got change everything we're doing.
Speaker 15: Big.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I'll tell you one thing. Your next poem better live up to everything. They all you just don't know't.
Speaker 15: I like?
Speaker 1: Tell me you don't like? I know, Junior, keep I love, but they trying to down me right now.
Speaker 6: They keep your head up.
Speaker 13: To Yeah, we have another CALLERNI from Inglewood, Steve.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 7: See this is Lonnie.
Speaker 5: I'm in Inglewood, California.
Speaker 7: I'm from Illinois.
Speaker 19: But my message is Steve, you have a lot of life experiences that can help people, and all of us will be interested in seeing how it was he to get to the top, and how what you went through and how God helped you.
Speaker 6: Get through it.
Speaker 19: Would you please consider making a movie to Steve Afy Surrey so we all can enjoy and take note of what life reads to people and how you can overcome.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: First of all, I am considering doing something. I don't think it's going to be a movie though, but I would like to say Lonnie. Listen, next time you call from county, let us know, because that was a county phone call.
Speaker 1: What's done?
Speaker 6: Yes it was, Yes, it was. I can tell when you die there, how I can tell when you call it for from that phone.
Speaker 1: On that wall, and you can bring a little bit.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no no no. He wanted to buy. He had his hand over his moun Next time you do that right there, nobody. Yeah, that's what he had. He had its cupped, his hand over his mouth.
Speaker 15: I know, I know all this.
Speaker 6: I listened to.
Speaker 13: All right, coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll have more calls where you see that eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 9: Hard morning show.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 13: See, we're gonna take more calls for you from your voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 1: You can leave a.
Speaker 13: Message for Steve. You might just hear your call on the air. This is from Joseph from Shreveport.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Steve, and the crew name Joseph.
Speaker 15: I'm from Shreetport, Louisiana.
Speaker 6: I just call her.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 17: Let you guys know, y'all make my day every day, even when I'm having a bad day and I'll get back in my car.
Speaker 2: I start laughing.
Speaker 16: Now this is special.
Speaker 8: Shout out to Shirt and Strawberry.
Speaker 7: My share, Hurrie more lovely as a commer day, My share Hurrie more.
Speaker 2: You're just in.
Speaker 7: That's a milky way.
Speaker 6: Have an, I say, he he he he Hey, hold on, hey, hey, what was his name? Joseph?
Speaker 8: Listen?
Speaker 6: What makes that good? Is she can't saying.
Speaker 9: Beautiful?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He thought it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: And this time Joseph jokes out a little secret at mine and everything.
Speaker 6: What's up? Sharp?
Speaker 1: James from South Carolina? Is our next callers.
Speaker 5: Us?
Speaker 1: Joseph from straight Yeah, my shame.
Speaker 20: More pretty little one that I'll say, good dog, good.
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 1: That was sweet? Right cute James, It really was James from Caroline.
Speaker 6: You know, SKay By.
Speaker 5: My father always told me, he said good advice is better than money. We always ask stuff all the time. He said, good advice is better than money. Just gonna good advice, either going to take heed to it or not. That's what you have done over the years. Brother, give me good advice. Your mother, child and brother. He's doing great. Anyone don't learn from your advice, man, They must be just still want to do better, man, I do want to listen to your show and old school and all that. Keep doing what you're doing, brother and the god Gatina bless y'all. Oh James, stop killing.
Speaker 6: Three d M Yeah, big deal down there something all that.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you man, appreciate the birds, See Junior, that's that's the voice you want.
Speaker 1: James boys from JR.
Speaker 9: Trying.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try deep. Hey, Hey, Steve, I appreciate all advice give.
Speaker 2: You got Hey, You're gonna take that part out. See Hey, once you say that, we are it's over. Go down, start down. Don't start with hey, hey, find another word grown me and don't start like that.
Speaker 1: No, hey, hey, well I'm grown.
Speaker 6: I'm already grown. Okay, Well did you what I just said?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 14: Sir?
Speaker 1: We're waiting for the deep boys here. This is a deep voice. This is deep.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get.
Speaker 20: Hey, Steve, if this is this is this is I just told you not to say Hey, I just told you not to say start I'm saying deep trying this.
Speaker 6: Why this this? Why stuff? You're going wrong with your You sound like a little boy.
Speaker 1: We have asked you tell me bringing press business over the air.
Speaker 11: We have asked, go ahead, ju trying come on deep junr deep See hey just deep.
Speaker 13: You can go?
Speaker 6: Did you damn near hurt? Let's let's get you go on to another cast. Yeah, trying it. That is not your fa China.
Speaker 1: You don't want out. You don't want out that Shirley my birthday. What you say? You don't say that by by day thirty three, we.
Speaker 6: Got it, mo shirt. That's what's I think it's the tone of the voice that shuts all that time. M will help you thirty second. We're gonna work on a couple of things.
Speaker 2: Man, Like you know just how you how you approach people in general, so you can be a more sound so they'll take you a little bit more serious.
Speaker 1: So you don't take me serious at all?
Speaker 6: Be done, Yeah, I said for other people. See, I know you well, so I know to take you serious. But a lot of here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, state listen, stay.
Speaker 6: Right there, right there, right there. See if I didn't know you, I would hang up.
Speaker 13: Needs work, Yeah all right? Coming up next it is the prank phone call from the nephew. Right after this, you're listening Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is get this guys, my topless younger sister in the hot tub. Wow, just wait till you find out who she was in there with. Yeah, we'll get into that in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 6: What you got now?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, it's right here.
Speaker 12: You know this?
Speaker 6: My bones all week? My bones a week now? Now, now, what do you need? What do you need in order for bones to be strong? What do you need to strengthen calci?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 6: Now? Now, babies, what do they have? Milk? Babies drink milk on it? Right?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 12: Dar?
Speaker 6: So is it all right for me to ask some milk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, that ain't the best milk though. That milk ain't the stove. Ain't the best milk.
Speaker 1: If you needed a grown man, you're going to a farm where you getting the milk? What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Breast milk is the best milk? Who's not?
Speaker 8: Say no?
Speaker 6: But who said that? Though? Who said that?
Speaker 9: My mother?
Speaker 6: My bones are weak?
Speaker 9: Mother?
Speaker 6: You know you know what? Let me do this, cat dog, if you would, My bones are weak.
Speaker 15: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to I'm trying to speak to Ron.
Speaker 16: Yeah, this is run Hey Ron, how you doing.
Speaker 15: It's Polly Man. How are you brother? I'm good, Pholey.
Speaker 16: Hey Hey.
Speaker 15: I want to congratulate you man on the on the baby. Man. I wasn't able to make it to the baby shower, man, but I want to congratulate you on the baby, man and and all of that. Man. Much success to you man, you and the wife. Thank you, thank you, you appreciate that.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, fully, man, I didn't get you know, my my wife, Danita, she came to the to the to the baby shower man, so you know, uh, she was telling me how nice, well, how successful it was, man. So I just you want, you know, I wanted to give you big ups. I heard the baby came and everything, and I wanted to just a little girl, A little girl, y'a hat a little girl. Yeah yeah, all right, Well congratulations man, Congratulations Ron. I wanted to definitely call her. Congratulate man and baby real quick. What what baby show was your wife? Dad?
Speaker 16: Because we had two.
Speaker 15: We had one from my side of the family and it went for my wife's side because you know, they lived different places and stuff. Man, So which one do you think she was a probably on your wife's side.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, she knows my wife. Well no, see see Donita is actually friends with with Kendred. Now you know Kendre right, Oh yeah, I know kend Yeah. Yeah, that's good thing. Okay, she was, she was with Kendre. Okay, here she comes. They play cards, you know, Okay, okay, yeah, she was with Kendre. Man, and she was just telling me how successful man, how nice it was, and you know, laid out baby shower. I wasn't able to make it. Man, I've been a little under the weather, bro, you know. And you know, with with God's help, man, I'll be able to get back on my feet. You know what I'm saying. That's all right, hey man, I just you know, congratulated again, man. You know, a beautiful baby girl. Man, that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry, man, better have I just I can't totally.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to remember you and trying to place you.
Speaker 16: And I just I can't do it.
Speaker 15: Have we met no, no, no, no, no, no, no, my bad man. I'm sorry. Don nah me and you we haven't. We haven't met at all, Like I say, you know, my wife knows Kendrew and they hang out, and I guess she's she's dabbled a couple of times and been around. You know, your wife is your wife is Maryland? Right, Yeah, that's my wife. Okay, Yeah, I guess she's been been in the presence of Maryland.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 15: So you know, you know, I kind of got your number from from my wife, man, and she got it from Kendrew. So I kind of wanted to holler at you, you know, which weren't outing me at the house actually, man, Like I said, Man, I've been been down for a minute, you know, and I actually you know, came from doctor yesterday and and my my bones, man, they my bones are deteriorating. You know. Uh, that's that's kind of what I'm what I've been going through, man. And if I don't get the proper medication that I need, man, then we you know it within the next three months here, dog, it could get pretty bad. You know what I'm saying. Well, man, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 15: It's you know, all I can do is straight with you, man. And you know, well, man, I the doctor told me that it's.
Speaker 2: Cray.
Speaker 15: Man. The doctor told me, man, and you know, if I get the right medication, man, that you know, I could get back up this seventy five eighty percent healthy again. You know what I'm saying. So you know, it's just a rare type of thing that I need to try and get and I think that you might be. I think you can help me. We will be strong. Man, be strong, just man, sit down, man, be strong. Bro. It's gonna be all right.
Speaker 7: But I say it's gonna be all right.
Speaker 16: God is with you.
Speaker 15: I pray for you.
Speaker 12: I do all I can.
Speaker 15: I don't know well actually actually, uh, the doctor told me, man that if for six months, if I drunk breast milk, it will it will it will put enough calcium and stuff back into my bones that would get me back up to seventy to eighty five percent healthy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I ain't got no break.
Speaker 15: But you know it's not.
Speaker 16: It's not you Ron you you don't you know, but you know.
Speaker 15: Your your wife does. Though. Whoa, you're talking about my wife's brass.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 15: I'm not not directly, man, I'm just saying that chickens, you know. I mean, if I had her breast milk for like six months straight, man, I could get back home again. Man. Oh, so you'll talk about a man's wife or her break.
Speaker 16: Now, I kind of I got. I'm just I'm just all them asking for my wife's breast milk.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 15: Man, I'm just asking y'all to share it for six.
Speaker 16: Hearing no breast milk with you. Man, you got the wrong one, man, the wrong one. And you think your name was White.
Speaker 15: Is wrong? Man, it's wrong. I'm wrong. No, we're just talking about six months of breast milk, man, six months my.
Speaker 16: Wife's press milk. We were talking about just no press milk. And I understand'press milk man.
Speaker 15: I understand that, man. But we're talking about you saving a life. Man, A life I ain't the one. Okay, let me ask you this. What if y'all would have had twins, Man, y'all would have been breast seeding too. Just mind it as if we're twins. What the man?
Speaker 16: I'm getting them off this phone because I don't know who you are. You need to chill, man, you need to go get on your knees, trade at your bones, get healed or whatever.
Speaker 15: You got the run number. Man. Listen, Man, all I'm saying is I got one more thing I want to say, then.
Speaker 16: I'll have to get off my man. I just want to get off the phone called Kendra and find out what gives you my number, because that's how you got Can I.
Speaker 15: Say one more saying?
Speaker 16: Man, go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 15: Can I say it? Man? That's his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Kendra and your wife Maryland got me to a prank phone called you Hello, Run run Yeah.
Speaker 16: Man, y'all are good?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 16: Whoa man?
Speaker 15: I'm like, man, Man, kenjy Did I get you?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Y'all got it?
Speaker 15: Man, y'all I got them too. They started so hey one more day? What's the baddest radio station in the land?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 15: Man? It is the Steam Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 5: Man, Wow man?
Speaker 1: And now you have it.
Speaker 8: A week.
Speaker 6: But I know not to ask y'all for no help. I can tell y'all.
Speaker 1: I think he's lost it.
Speaker 14: Let that be lives hosted by yours truly nephew Twmy at the YouTube Feater this coming Sunday, May fifth.
Speaker 6: This is the Netflix is the.
Speaker 14: Joke Festival, keV on stage, Tony Baker, Lovell, crapper JJ Williams. Some nephew Tommy is hosting and the one and only Fred Hammond in the billing. All right, ride it down, y'all, get y'all tickets tickets on seal.
Speaker 6: Written now written, all.
Speaker 1: Right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, it's my Strawberry Letter for today and the subject is my topless younger sister in the hot tub.
Speaker 1: What we'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HAARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 1: You never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 6: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on type. We got it for you.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 6: It is Strawberry Letter, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, nephew.
Speaker 13: Subject my topless younger sister in the hot tub. Dear Stephen Shirley, My husband and I have been married nineteen years and we have two teenage daughters. My husband has seen it all and he has adjusted to bras and the laundry make up all over the house, and he doesn't mind buying special items for the girls. The girls are totally in love with my younger sister, who's twenty four and care free. She's a nail tech and she's probably sleeping with an older man because she drives an expensive car that her quote man bought. She's a free spirit with a big personality and big wild hair. My husband jokingly calls her a weirdo, and she calls him a nerd. Saturday, she took the girls to a concert and they got in late, so my sister slept on our couch. She woke up and made coffee and I cooked breakfast. My husband had said he was going to sit in a hot tub for a few minutes because his back was hurting. When the breakfast was ready, I assumed my sister was getting dressed, so I yelled for her and my daughter's to come eat. I was headed out back to get my husband, and I saw the back of my sister's head. She was in the hot tub with my husband and they were having a conversation about budgeting, but she was topless. She had her triple DS sitting on top of the water, surrounded by bubble. She nor my.
Speaker 1: Husband thought that anything was wrong with it.
Speaker 13: He tried to calm me down, but I chased her wet behind all across the backyard until my teenagers caught up with me and told me to stop. I can't believe that she is that clueless. My husband said he wasn't aroused in the least bit. What kind of fool do they think I am? How could he not be turned on? Is that even possible? Please advise? Okay, whether she says she knew it or not, and of course she did a babysits was out.
Speaker 1: Of line period, she knew what she was doing.
Speaker 13: I mean, what heterosexual man would not be turned on by a topless woman? Double d's in the hot tub with him at that point, he's no longer looking at her as your little sister. He's looking at her and her boobs. If he wasn't excited, like he said, why didn't he tell her to put her top on? He should have gotten out of the hot tub and gone in the house. I mean, she's grown as a man.
Speaker 1: She knows what men like. She's your sister, not his.
Speaker 13: It's disrespectful, it's shameful, especially with you and the kids in the house.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong in how you feel. You're not wrong in what you did. When you chased her around.
Speaker 13: You reacted like any wife would have. She shouldn't be glad that you didn't do anything else like beat her behind.
Speaker 2: Steve, come on rather open and shut case. Yeah, my topless younger sister in the hot tub, y'all been. You and your husband married nineteen years, two teenage daughters, and you have a younger sister who's twenty four years old and care free, and the girls, your two teenage girls, are absolutely in love with her. Now this is where you start to learning about it. You say that your younger sister's a nail tech and she's probably sleeping with an older man because she drives in expensive car that her man bought. Okay, I guess he could be older, but you know it don't necessarily have to be. But let's let's say that's true. She's a free spirit, big personality, big wild hair. Now she and nail picked big wild hair, free spirit. It's all that her hair, and you refer to that as big wild hair. I think you want to put a lot more on this girl so.
Speaker 6: You can get to the bottom of this letter. She big wild hair. Keep in mind, big wild hair, all right.
Speaker 2: My husbandly jokingly calls her a widow, and she calls him a nerd. That is called deflection, You little weirdo with that big old hair and them big old hey widow, Now you a nerd? Okay, he's if you got double d's. You've noticed it before we got in this hot tub. Yeah, I'm just telling you that right now because just being on the show with you all for all these years.
Speaker 6: You know, that's all on the show, and that's all I'm just all around.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what this says about it, you know. So anyway, Saday, she took the girls to a concert. They got in late, so your sister slept on the couch. She woke up, made coffee, I cooked breakfast. My husband said he was gonna go sit in the hotel for a few minutes because his back was hurting.
Speaker 6: Now, I don't know if she heard that then or if after she made the coffee. She was in the hot tub.
Speaker 2: I don't know who got in there first, but somebody got in there first, and somebody.
Speaker 6: Knew the other one was in there either.
Speaker 2: He looked out there and saw her out there with the coffee, or she decided to go out there after he made the announcement he was going to get in it because he hurt his back. So my husband said he was going to sit in the hotel for a few minutes because his back was hurt. When breakfast was ready, I assumed my sister was getting dressed. Well, you got that right. You got the dress part right, but you just misunderstood. I yelled for her and my daughters to come eat. I was headed out back to get my husband, and I saw the back of my sister's head. She was in the hottel, but my husband they was having a conversation about button and she was topless. Well you just said you assume your sister was getting dressed. Well, no, but she was getting undressed.
Speaker 13: We'll have part two of Steve's responds coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject my topless younger sister in the hot tub. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is my topless younger sister in the hot tub.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just get to this part of it right here. Your husband knows you have this younger sister. She's twenty four, y'all got two teenage daughters that just love her. Or one night, then your husband first her as a weirdo, and she refers to your husband as a nerd.
Speaker 6: I think that's deflection.
Speaker 2: Because she got triple d's, and she got big hair, and she got this car she driving that you think a older man bought for.
Speaker 6: So obviously homegirl know what she doing. Yeah, she know how to use what God gave for evil purposes.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's what it for. She took the girls to a concert one night, and so she got in late. They slept on the couch. She woke up to twenty for you only made some coffee. I cooked breakfast. My husband said he was gonna go sit in the hotub a few minutes because his back was hurting. When the breakfast was ready, I assumed my sister was getting dressed, so I yelled for her and the doors to come eat. I was head out back to getting my husband. I saw the back of my sister's head. She was in the hot tub with my husband and they was having a conversation about budgeting, but she was topless. She had her triple DEDs sitting on top of the water, surrounded by bubbles. She know my husband thought anything was wrong with it? Well, I know your husband got to act like ain't nothing wrong. So this is what I think happened, sister. I think your husband got in the tub first because his back was hurt. She heard that and went, oh, they got a hot tub. I'm gonna go out here and get in it too. But she took her top off, so I don't think your husband is to blame here. I think he got in there first. He tried to calm me down, but I chased her wet behind all across the backyard until my teenagers caught up with me and told me to stop.
Speaker 6: I can't believe she is that clueless. She's not.
Speaker 2: Ain't no woman took their top off in front of no man and didn't think that was supposed to be some type of reaction.
Speaker 6: Come on, that's impossible. So she's not clueless. She know what she doing. She took that same top off and got that car.
Speaker 1: A nice car too. Did she say an extensive car?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's them triple ds that keep her working as a nail tech because while she been over doing these nails. You better believe them, customers is going, Lord have mercy, look at you. My my husband said he wasn't aroused in the least bit. Oh God, what kind of fool do they think I am? How could he not be turned on? Is that even possible? Please advise, Yes, it is possible to not be turned on.
Speaker 6: It is possible. Breast, can't do it, just breast.
Speaker 2: I've seen some women with some incredible sizes and not be attracted at all, So yes, it can happen.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 2: The problem though, they was in the hot tub, and it was bubbles. Now, once you put bubbles on who you are, they look eighty five percent better bubbles and and and then it's that sound, to that gurgling sound. And I'm just telling you right now, while you was chasing her around that backyard, he had to stay in that hot tube.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: No way in his letter did it say he got out the hot tub to help chase her down. He got in that hot tub and let that hot water do what he needed to do so he could get back to nor them. Yeah, and then the fight and you chasing her that that's a that's a buzzkiller too.
Speaker 6: So that helped.
Speaker 2: Then the little his daughter come out in the backyard. All that helped to help him regulate himself. So by the time he stood up out the hot tub, his back wasn't hurting and he was just thinking the Lord.
Speaker 6: Now, was she clueless? No, she was not.
Speaker 2: She knew exactly what she was doing. Did you have every right to chase her around the backyard?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I don't know what kind of budget that they was talking about, but I'll tell you what them numbers weren't making, no damn since I could tell you that right now, because he kept saying two and both of them. You know, he just kept saying that over and over.
Speaker 1: He kept saying two and both of them. That was the budgeting they were.
Speaker 2: You know, you could save two times your money, and you can double down on your money in the stock market.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know sometimes you could triple your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you could them deesus when you double down. You know, all of his references was them breast bubbling in that water, right, So yeah, you can be not be turned on, that's possible. But was he I don't know if he was. Now she say, your husband is nerd, but he ain't that bigger nerd. He got two babies. Yeah, this ain't nobody that bigger nerd. And she twenty four. She knew what she was doing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, why would she do that?
Speaker 6: Why because she's dumb.
Speaker 2: She used to get in her way and she was gonna sit out there and try and see what she could get away. This was just I don't think they've done anything up until now. But she baked him though, trying to see what he's doing. She might need another car, maybe she maybe she need a car fixed. You know, if you got an expensive car, well, a lot of people don't know. Nobody expensive cars is maintenance. You can buy the range roller, but you got to be ready for the range Rover bill.
Speaker 1: Cause that don't call it.
Speaker 2: You can't go to Jiffilu and get that one done dollar all change on the range robe.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 13: Post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never Sounded So good. Download it today now, coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 11: Okay, the Celtics over the Heat last night, one O two to eighty eight, take a.
Speaker 6: Three to one league.
Speaker 21: Derek White dropped thirty eight to really really push this in the Celtics favor thunder eliminated the Pelicans, Yes, dropping thirty eight, Yeah, drop thirty eight, man, thunder eliminate the Pelicans.
Speaker 1: Did you see what Charles Barkley said? They're not even sending the Pelicans, can't coon.
Speaker 11: They said they're gonna have to go to Galvis, Texas, just gonna get the dirty water. So also, man, here we go the Lakers high he found far a tough game, but they lost to the Nuggets one o eight to one oh six. And Derreck Murray, I mean Jamal Murray, man, I just think this brother here man is just not getting his respect. He Paul last night dropped thirty two to put the Nuggets over the Lakers one O eight to one oh six and send the Lakers home. And everybody saw Lebron's press confer because Lebron didn't even answer the question is he gonna be a Laker next season? And he said, I'm just not gonna answer that right now, so we don't know. He got He can opt in by June twenty ninth to see if he gonna play. He has a player option, so he could probably pick it up and stay a Laker, or we don't know where else he's going. But if he liked to, we'd like to offer his services for the Houston Rockets. If he just would like to come down and just play with us, we would.
Speaker 6: Let let me ask you a question, man, won't make Lebron want to go to Houston?
Speaker 1: I just I just I just want him there. I don't have to have a reason.
Speaker 6: He just a good player. We could really use it. That's pretty much why we could have him. Well, I don't. I don't think that's gonna happen with.
Speaker 1: You, all right, man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Houston, Houston don't seem to be like a location man tonight.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: We have the Knicks and the seventy six ers.
Speaker 11: The Knicks have a three to one lead, the Magic and Cavaliers if y'all are tied to two too, and we have the Pacers and the Bucks and the Pacers have a three one. Have you noticed I'm not even concerned about the Cavaliers here?
Speaker 6: Have you noticed that? Yeah? Well why is that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know I've learned over the years. Man, I'm not gonna sit up in here and whush upon the stop. I'm wushing the star.
Speaker 1: That's your part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're not going, well you are, I'm not going to do that, man.
Speaker 2: And then and then they don't win, and now I'm wanting something that they don't want, which is I just don't see that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't even in the playoffs, so I know how you feel.
Speaker 2: I don't even know, which once again leads me to why with Lebron want to come down?
Speaker 22: He play off with the Lakers? Yeah, why would he go to Houston and for show don't be in the playoff? He ain't gonna be in the playoffs on the paper if he go.
Speaker 11: To well, we're gonna see un man. That just I just hope he's opped out and come on down. And he said this, I can wish for my team to have a superstar like Lebron James.
Speaker 1: That's all chance, all right, that's okay.
Speaker 13: Junior coming up at the top of the hour, a woman on social media needs some advice, Steve. She says, my friends are in a group chat without me. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show, Navilla Steve on Steve Harvey FM Rights. I just learned that a bunch of my friends are in a group chat that I'm not included in. Some of the Some of these people have been my friends for years, and I actually introduced a few of them. I can't help but think that this is something about how they feel about me, and what should I do about it?
Speaker 1: Confront them?
Speaker 8: Duh?
Speaker 6: Everybody in the group chat with you. Ain't nobody said, man, where's she at?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now, ain't nobody called you and said, hey baby, how come baby? Why you ain't on a group chat?
Speaker 6: Sylvia? Nil on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she needs to say something.
Speaker 2: No, you get the message. Sometimes you gotta find out that people are seasonal. Everybody has seasonal people.
Speaker 6: You just got to understand that very few people are ain't your life el very few, very few, and if you get their man treasure because they hard. Yeah, it's very few. You could ride or die no matter what. If you ever meet one.
Speaker 2: Hang on tours, shout out to Ricardo, prove marblings marble Manny Calhoun as you rid, Yeah, six sixty two years you got a group chat, got group sixty three?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just on Burnda, Are you in it? Talk about? Are you in it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, what'd y'all talk about?
Speaker 6: Nothing? Damn birthday man, that was coming because because you know, we all grew up together, so we all knew each other's birthday.
Speaker 2: Maddy Cat Holmes's birthday is February twelfth. Butch Cow's Butch married a birthday is February first. My birthday is seventeenth. Al's birthday is December twenty first. Ricardo birthday is September thirteen. Jeff Gel's birthday of January thirteenth.
Speaker 6: We all know it.
Speaker 1: What's your nephew's birthday?
Speaker 6: December twenty thirday?
Speaker 1: What's your nephew Tommy's birthday? You know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's not in the group chat, your nephew, but he not.
Speaker 2: In the group because he didn't grow up with if he was ten years younger, so he wasn't in the group chat.
Speaker 1: So do you have a group chat for your family?
Speaker 6: It's my blood family. Yes, No, I don't respond to none of.
Speaker 1: You know, do you know our birthdays?
Speaker 8: Do you know that.
Speaker 1: He knows Tommy? You know what month Tommy was born in?
Speaker 6: I know tommy birthday? Okay, what is it you?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, good jem good because it's coming up.
Speaker 2: This is I just looked it up. Where Why would I look it up at Google birthday? You google Tommy birthday. I don't even I don't Google.
Speaker 1: No, you can look on Facebook for people's.
Speaker 6: Birthday and I ain't ever, I can't even say. I mean, I'll be googling how much you work? How much is I worth?
Speaker 1: Let's am I?
Speaker 6: It changes? Yeah it I've looked it up to what is I worth?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 6: Right now? They seem.
Speaker 1: The last time I looked through was eighty five?
Speaker 6: Eighty five?
Speaker 13: Yeah, as of March nineteenth, twenty twenty four, you're worth two hundred million?
Speaker 1: What God, let me hold some and he knows your birthday next year?
Speaker 6: That's what it looks.
Speaker 1: What's that look for, Steve?
Speaker 6: What does what look for?
Speaker 1: I said, what does your look on the look on your face?
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What is that for? I mean they said, they say a lot of stuff on goop, so that's I know exactly what I'm working.
Speaker 1: So yeah, is it accurate? Is it close?
Speaker 2: For example, like they'll post your your own like they was doing game show hosts a couple of weeks ago and they listed how.
Speaker 6: Much all the games show hosts and I saw that and so.
Speaker 2: But but they don't include they don't talk about your businesses and stuff because when you have business, this is on a different tax.
Speaker 1: For okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Put on your personal it's different from your tea.
Speaker 13: Either way, you're doing great. Okay, you're gonna You're gonna be somebody, And all right, we'll have more of Jesus, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after right after.
Speaker 9: This, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, So guys, we know that prom season is wrapping up. In the class of twenty twenty four, graduating seniors or counting down the days until graduation.
Speaker 1: Some kids are ready for senior skip day.
Speaker 13: So here is the question, how many times did you skip school when you were a high school when you were in high school a high school student, and what did you do with your day? Was it always to do something fun or what did you do if you skipped school in high school?
Speaker 6: I'm not in that once cut class.
Speaker 1: I never cut class, Steve, you're quiet over there.
Speaker 6: See I went every day, though, had I went every.
Speaker 17: Day even your senior year, senior skip day, you went?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, well you know that that was really a holiday. Everybody did that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I really didn't cut school too much. But when I did, it was because I was down at dippy.
Speaker 6: Place, your dippy.
Speaker 13: Oh so you went, so you skipped school to go get some wing for some chicken wings for a dollar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wing was though I did skip practice go home with a little girl. Though I did do that. Her daddy called us. God. I had perfect attendance a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Oh good, that's great.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you make it to work every day too, All right, coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour learning play another round?
Speaker 1: Figure it out?
Speaker 6: We know you don't show.
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Right after this, you're listening morning show and it's time now for a round? Would you rather?
Speaker 13: Would you rather work as a bouncer at a strip club or would you rather be a personal security guide to a guard to a high maintenance celebrity, a bouncer at a strip club, or a personal security guards.
Speaker 6: I just can't. I just can't do all that naked all the time like that.
Speaker 1: That just what that's too much you okay, couldn't be the bouncer, you could filling all well.
Speaker 6: We're gonna be bouncing, but it is I ain't gonna be protecting nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know if you're feeling okay, Oh, I'm right junior bounce club.
Speaker 11: Yes, security guard for uncle. Now now my ass is at the club. Come on, oh strange off, got the wand in my hand.
Speaker 6: Yes see.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna be the security guy for the for yourself, yeah, that's what I do anyway, all right?
Speaker 13: Would you rather be followed everywhere by someone playing a flute or surprised at any given moment by someone playing a tuba?
Speaker 14: Just come around the corner with a to just baby, Oh no, I had that little well.
Speaker 1: Your nerves all.
Speaker 6: Come on, surprise me with that tuba?
Speaker 1: Yeah all right?
Speaker 6: Would you rather be flute? Got a gift with my nurse?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 1: Would everywhere? Would you rather have a hook for a hand or a peg for a leg?
Speaker 14: Off the get out of here. We got to I put all my suits as must and when I'm in trouble, I can put that hook on your hands.
Speaker 6: We're here on hook. You know how many people are slapping with that hook? I will slap the hook? Got you?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The hook?
Speaker 1: Last one, guys, last one.
Speaker 13: Would you rather be seated next to a couple who is fighting on an airplane? Or would you rather be seated next to a baby crying? Now, I'm gonna take that fight the couple couple fighting for baby.
Speaker 6: Because at least it's interesting. We didn't write jokes off that. Now.
Speaker 2: No, man, God, dog man, what she just said? Oh you know you can analyze what's going on.
Speaker 6: Damn dog. You ain't gonna say nothing nothing.
Speaker 12: Crying?
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 2: Your baby crying is too much because you got it. Yeah, I'm I'm always sympathetic towards people. I am because I know they do they be agonized. Yeah, but the baby don't really bother me because I'll close you out. I didn't pay no tension with my own kids.
Speaker 1: That's today's rockton.
Speaker 13: Would you rather well ended right there sewing up at forty nine minutes after our last break of the day, and we'll close.
Speaker 1: Out the show with the Man, the Myth, the Legend, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 9: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve.
Speaker 13: Here we are last break of the day. Before we get to our closing remarks, we do have a voicemail from one of our listeners. This one's from Virginia.
Speaker 7: For being a blessing and a positive model. I listen to you every morning before I enter work, and I work in the school system here in me for News Virginia, and I just thank you for being so positive and making my day and making me know that, Yes, prayer changes things and God is in control. Steve, it doesn't work, so keep on saying that, keep on telling us that, and God bless you. Steve. I think you're just a wonderful, uh role model of what a man should be. Thank you. My name is Laura and I'm calling from me for News Virginia. We blessed thee. Thank you fine, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been dealing with a lot of that today though this phone call. She had a good positive message. Yes, yes, but you don't have a depression tone. Depression like you know, you know, like you know, you know, like if I miss a day being that might be it. I'm just saying no, I might just be thinking the other way. So, you know, but it's been a lot on this show today with Junior and everything. I think people don't understand how much of a family unit we really are on this show and a bit dysfunctional too, because I'm like the daddy or the because I'm the oldest person on the show, and you know, Junior is the youngest because it's a ten year difference between each one of us. I'm ten years older than Tommy. Tommy is ten years older than Junior, but the gap is like fifty years. See what I know it's such a large gap because when Tommy be looking upside his head, that's when I know the gap for me being ten years older than Tommy, Tommy ten years older than Junior, and what part of the Like Junior stepped off into a lot in his life over the past two years. You know, he got a new house, got new marriage, got a new family. He's a husband now, he's a father now, and a grandfather all the day after the marriage. And you know, that's a tough situation to put anybody in, but watching him deal with it every day has been a real blessing because it has given us so many hard, hard, laughing ass moments watching him struggle in every aspect of marriage. It's just been like, really, these are my closing remark, Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is how I know I'm all right, because and that's how I know.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know, now, I don't need no music because you know, sometimes you got to look at somebody else's life to figure out if yours is all right or not. And I've learned through Junior that I'm really doing just fine it out too, and whatever's wrong with me.
Speaker 6: At least it ain't that, you know.
Speaker 2: And just basically I'm just watching this young man probably developed coping skills on the run, and this is what I have learned.
Speaker 6: Oh look right there, do you see all that hapen? To watch it? Quit holding your head down, j.
Speaker 1: I'm just making it to the end of this show.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Just watching or learn these coping skills on the run has really shown me the life that I've had. And you know, my father used to always tell me watch everybody, son, because you can learn even from the person who makes mistakes. So Junior, I wanted to take the time out to say thank you today because I have learned a bit from you, and I hope that you've learned. Yes, Tommy, what can you just throw this is probably a good closing remark. What can you say to people like like Junior, heres is a little different, that's approaching a getting ready to go into a blended family like Junior did. Well, let me tell you this right here, of all the people I know that I've talked to that have blended families, we always go into it with the highest aspirations. But what you have to remember is that these blended families are blended personalities, blended mindsets, blended ways of viewing it. And no matter how loving you try to be, everybody is not always ready to receive that love. And then some people come into it with different expectations other than others. And so I would recommend that you all get together as we did. Our kids met, talked, they went bowling in Memphis. You know, we sat down and nothing we did prepare us for what was to come. Because life is a series of unexpected events and happenings. And that's what makes life so special and so precious because it's not scripted. Script don't come with this marriage is not scripted. Marriage is just marriage, and it's not scripted. And quit looking up the street at the neighbors and how they look happy. You don't know what's going on. When that dog close, you don't know what's going on. People have so many different facades and masks that they wear to create the illusion for the public. But what's going on behind closed doors? I was watching on Instagram the other day. This guy had come home with her, had his lunch box in his hand, and he was he was about to open up the back door and he heard his wife in there talking on the phone, and he was coming home, she said, she said, and it's just getting worse. I am so sick of him, and I just don't see it. He don't do half the stuff. I am sick of him. And the guy just turned around and walked away, And the caption said, kings, remember control your anger.
Speaker 6: Just walk away.
Speaker 2: So instead of him walking into the house angry, who you talking? What you're talking about me for? He just walked away from the door. But it's happening to a lot of people. Man, They're walking into bad situations. So learn as you go, grow as you learn, and pray and communication is the key, that's the whole key.
Speaker 1: Do you you believe I'm gonna make it?
Speaker 6: M M pune in tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Fulks? Yeah, do you believe you're gonna make it?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: And y'all have a great day.
Speaker 1: Talk to God.
Speaker 6: And that's a question you need to ask the law. So don't ask me. I shall taste you. Y'all have a great day. Don't hate.
Speaker 5: For all.
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey contests No purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 9: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show