Speaker 1: Navilla, Steve On Steve Harvey FM Rights. I just learned that a bunch of my friends are in a group chat that I'm not included in. Some of these people have been my friends for years, and I actually introduced a few of them. I can't help but think that this says something about how they feel about me, and what should I do about it?
Speaker 2: Confront them?
Speaker 3: Duhaybody in a group chat with you?
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody said, man.
Speaker 2: Where's she at? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody called you to say, hey baby? How cold? Baby? Why you ain't on a group chat? Eh? Sylvia neilm on.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, she needs to say something.
Speaker 3: No, you get the message. Sometimes you got to find out that people are seasoned. Everybody has seasonal people. You just got to understand that very few people are in your life, al, very few, very few. And if you get their man treasure because they hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very fure.
Speaker 4: You could ride or die no matter what, if you ever meet one.
Speaker 3: Hang on tours, shout out to Ricardo Prove marbin Is Marbin Many Calhoun after Rider died. Yeah, six sixty two years got agree chat, y'all got.
Speaker 4: Group sixty three. Yeah, it's just on birthday?
Speaker 2: Are you in it?
Speaker 4: Talk about it?
Speaker 2: Are you in it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What y'all talk about? Nothing? Damn birthday? Man, that was coming.
Speaker 3: Because because you know, we all grew up together, so we all knew each other's birthday. Mandy cal Holme's birthday is February twelfth, Butch Cal's Butch marriedith birthday is February first. My birthday is seventeenth. Al's birthday is December twenty first, all right, Ricardo birthday is September thirteen.
Speaker 4: Jeff gey On's birthday is January thirteenth. We all know.
Speaker 2: What's your nephew's birthday?
Speaker 4: December twenty first?
Speaker 2: What's your nephew Tommy's birthday?
Speaker 1: You know who I'm talking about him.
Speaker 2: He's not in the group chat, your nephew.
Speaker 3: But he not in the group because he didn't grow up with if. He was ten years younger, so he wasn't in the group chat.
Speaker 2: Do you have a group chat for your family?
Speaker 3: It's my blood family, yes, Tommy.
Speaker 4: No, I don't respond to none of.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Do you know our birthdays?
Speaker 4: Do you know what.
Speaker 2: He knows? Tommy? You know what month Tommy was born in?
Speaker 4: I know tommy birthday?
Speaker 2: Okay, what is it? Okay, Okay, I'm good, Jim good because it's coming up. This is I just looked it up. Where Why would I look it up at Google? On his birthday?
Speaker 4: You google Thommy's birthday. I don't even I don't google.
Speaker 3: You can look on Facebook for beforethay, I ain't ever, I can't even a say.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll be googling how much you worth? I'll be how much is I'm worth?
Speaker 2: Let's work? Am I?
Speaker 4: It changes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it do. I've looked it up to what is I work right now? They say the last time I looked through was eighty five eighty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as of March nineteenth, twenty twenty four, you're worth two hundred million.
Speaker 2: What God, let me hold some and he knows your birthday next years.
Speaker 4: That's what it looks.
Speaker 2: What's that looking for, Steve?
Speaker 4: What does what look for?
Speaker 1: I said, what does your look on the look on your face?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? What is that for?
Speaker 3: I mean they said they say a lot of stuff on Goop, So that's I know exactly what I'm working.
Speaker 2: So yeah, is it accurate? Is it close?
Speaker 3: For example, like they'll post your your oh like they was doing the game show hosts a couple of weeks ago, and they listed how much all the games your hostess may.
Speaker 4: And I saw that and so.
Speaker 3: But but they don't include they don't talk about your businesses and stuff because when you have business, this is on a different tax form.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Put on your personal it's different from your business.
Speaker 2: Either way, you're doing great.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll have more Name of Jesus.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after. Right after this, you're listening hard Morning Show