Speaker 1: Some donkey to days. Just said Charlotte, man, I was ready for.
Speaker 2: I never read one donkey other day? What is it to say it again?
Speaker 1: Charla Balcon, Yes you are adult.
Speaker 3: Charlotte made the same, yeah donkey today For Wednesday, May first, the first day of Mental Health Awareness Month, goes to a West Kenosha man named Michael Billinglee. Okay, Michael Billinglee was arrested after being accused of driving through a Starbucks naked multiple times. Let's go to five to twenty three duds for the report.
Speaker 4: Police West Kenosha is closed for renovations, but before the construction started broken air of police say Michael Billingsley showed up fully naked.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Alexandria Moore works across the street at a music studio, so Starbucks is a popular place to go for people who work in the strip where she works.
Speaker 6: Some of my students, they typically go over there like they're mom Zurka. Maverick will come and bring him coffee and stuff during the lesson when I'm teaching, and yeah, I know that they would probably be pretty disturbed as well.
Speaker 4: According to court records, Billingsley went to the Starbucks on March thirtieth completely naked to pay for his coffee, and then again a week later, playing porn on his phone and exposing himself. It left such an impression that people working there knew his order of large ice Americana.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay. This man pulled up Starbuck nicked.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Imagine you came to get a caramel frappucino blended beverage and here goes this man penis flapping in the parking lot. Now it wasn't that he was just driving around the parking lot naked. As you heard, one manager noticed him watching porn as he drove. He clearly wanted more than sweet cream on his pistachio frappucino. Michael describes himself as an exhibitionist, which is a person who likes to be neked in public.
Speaker 1: Listen, people, they have nudist resorts for that. Okay, do your google.
Speaker 3: This Newdiest results in newdist colonies all over this country. Michael, what about your place of residents? Walking around the house neked. I don't know if you have a backyard and not, but walking around the backyard neckked, Go to the gym, walking around the locker, room neked like the old white men with little to no penis do. Okay, there's really no reason to just be showing up the Starbucks naked unless you are simply trying to go to jail. Now, what's interesting about this story is that Michael admitted to going to the Starbucks drive through multiple timesnicked to see the pretty girls.
Speaker 1: What part of that did he think was going to work?
Speaker 3: Now, you also heard of the news report Michael left such an impression that people working there knew his order of a large iceed Americano.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying now, and I see.
Speaker 3: If he walking around Starbuck necket and his order is a large ice Americano, then as an exhibitionist, people may appreciate your exhibition.
Speaker 1: Jess. Do you like to see large Mocha cookie crumbles just hanging around?
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I know, being nicked in public in appropriate, But if you saw a naked man, Jess, and it was just swing.
Speaker 1: It, would you look before you called a proper authorities?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: And depending on how you know, how it looks, I might not go down.
Speaker 2: Damn, Jesuz, if I got my kids.
Speaker 5: If I got kids, like, all right, put that away, But you know, would.
Speaker 1: You put it on your story?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing on agg Okay?
Speaker 3: Nah? Okay, Well, Michael, if you want to get with some of these pretty girls, as you said, you may want to put some clothes on and try a different approach. I think approaching these pretty girls and naked right out the gate, you might be moving a little too fast, just my opinion. Okay, showing up button, neaked right out the gate, I don't think that's the best approach. Okay, and listen, please keep in mind I'm telling this story to simply say today is the first day of Mental Health Awareness Months. Mental Health Awareness was established in nineteen forty nine to increase awareness of the importance of mental health and wellness in Americans lives and to celebrate recovery from mental illness. Let's keep that in mind next time you're ordering an iced chi t latte at starbuck and it's a man, you know, just a random penis roaming around the park.
Speaker 1: What all right? Please give Michael Billingley to sweet sounds to the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the dog all the day.
Speaker 3: Gee in size does matter because the smaller pienist would have got the police called on them much faster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's what I was saying, Like, no, I'm not reading all this for what I can't where's that? Okay, I'm calling the cops.
Speaker 2: This woman is out here, flash avatina. All right, thank you for that donkey of today.
Speaker 5: Wait, we'll race to see like who, like, do we have a picture of him?
Speaker 1: We do have a picture. I just wanted to see.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play game.
Speaker 1: We can play a game if you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, you wanna play a game, Let's play game.
Speaker 1: Let's play a.
Speaker 2: Game of guess what racey get my clues?
Speaker 3: Michael Billingley from West Kenosha, Wisconsin, was walking around a Starbucks parking lot. Buttonneked multiple times, and he left such an impression that people knew his order of a large ice Americano dj envy.
Speaker 2: Guess what is white?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, what makes you say that?
Speaker 7: You said he walked around multiple times. If he would have been black, they were to call the cops immediately.
Speaker 1: Well, he went to different locations. Oh, he went to different Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Different Starbucks. Yeah, yeah, I still think he's white.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's white behavior, all right, just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Michael Billingley from West Kenosha, Wisconsin, was walking around the starbucksnked multiple times, and he left such an impression that they knew his order.
Speaker 1: Of a large ice Americano.
Speaker 2: Guess what racist? Make one question what size was the thing swinging?
Speaker 5: Listen, let me ask. I was going to ask you, damn Now we could tell what he was, Jesus I was That was my question. Yo, damn Okay, what's that?
Speaker 2: Did it say?
Speaker 5: With the description of a length.
Speaker 3: Like with white white bat in your eyes like this said that he left such an impression that they knew his order of a large iced Americano.
Speaker 1: I would say black. Well, just hilarious. D J A n V. I don't know what this man is. I think this is what Kendrick is talking about on the E four.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He looks like he should just say niggas. He looks like it's black and something. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you know, you can see the texture of the hair, but then when you look at the face and the.
Speaker 5: Complexion given in it, don't give white it, don't.
Speaker 2: Get I'm black, don't say given envy.
Speaker 1: We don't know was right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think together.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want to hear Michael say nigga, no mo okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll thank you for that. Donkey of to day.
Speaker 7: Now today is May first, is the first day of month mental health away in this month, that's right, and we have Elliott Connie joining us.
Speaker 2: Let me go kick with him when we.
Speaker 3: Call Leakunney as a psychotherapist who focuses on solution focused therapy and he has a new podcast called Family Therapy as well.
Speaker 1: But he's a great guy, so you'll hear from him in a second.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.