Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. I don't know y'all all at all?
Speaker 3: Soon given them.
Speaker 4: Black amic bus busy listening to.
Speaker 1: Show up.
Speaker 3: I don't joy, Yeah, joy, you gotta.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 6: Turn turn.
Speaker 7: To turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn mouth.
Speaker 3: Water the mon jup.
Speaker 5: Come come on, you.
Speaker 2: Think uh huh? I said, uh huh, I show will Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: You are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: I feel it's necessary to explain what I.
Speaker 4: Say in the morning because somebody asked me, what do you mean by that when you say that in the morning.
Speaker 2: When I say.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, it's in response to David Hollister opening the song by saying, go ahead, big Daddy, go ahead. I said, uh huh, I show will. Then I say good morning everybody, because I was raised a rage. You're supposed to speak when you come in the room. I'm coming in y'all's room, whether it's your bedroom, the room in your house, your car, your office, you know, wherever you're at. I come in the room, or God speaks, I say good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, And then I got to introduce myself because as a performer, I always felt my best when I was introduced. No, why would you walk out on stage anybody introduce you. You can't get a round of applause. It's just it's horrible. So I say, you are listening to the voice one and Only Steve Harvey. Come on, dig me now. Now that's old school. I got that, but that's I was once again.
Speaker 2: Dig me now?
Speaker 4: Is I want you to feel what I'm about to say. That's all I'm saying. That's not a bragging thing. You know you are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey. Come on, dig me now. I'm just asking you to feel what I'm saying in the morning, because it's part of a promise that I made to God. See a long time ago, I told God, if he allowed me to make it, that when I got there, I would tell everybody I know how I did it, and I wasn't gonna shortcut it or shade him on it.
Speaker 2: I said, if you allow me.
Speaker 4: To make it, if you give me the strength, the courage, the wisdom, you gave me a gift, if you let me apply it, don't destroy myself in the process, forgive me for my sins along the way, continue to hold and rock me when I needed. When I make it, I promise you Lord, when I get there, I will tell everybody how I made it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: This started back in LA when I got on the radio and I was making it okay. I was doing okay, but I had to keep my promise to God. My promise was, if you allow me to make it, I'll tell everybody how I got there. I have to tell you that every day because if it was not for that grace and mercy, I wouldn't even be here able to fulfill my promise. Because I've done enough dirt in my life. Man to not be worthy. He could have easily walked away from me a long time ago because I had show walked away from him. See, and I didn't walk away from him once. I walked away from him a bunch of times. But guess what He forgave me a bunch of times. I'm a living example of hundreds of chances. His forgiveness and his mercy is available for everybody. It's the only reason I get on this show every day. It's the only reason I have the blessings that's come in my way. It's the only way that the things that keep happening in my life, man, that I have no explanation for, is because of His grace and mercy. See, anytime something good happens in my life and I can't explain it, that's usually him, he exhibits to me. Remember, I'm a forgiving god, man. Remember, So when you fall, Steve, don't lay down there. Don't you lay down there. Don't you let the devil fool you that because you'd have made some mistakes that you ain't that you can't do it because everybody gonna make them. There's none perfect, no, not once. So get up, keep moving, keep pushing, step on what you're laying there for. Your daddy didn't raise you that way. Look, man, my father was just about manhood. I'm gonna just tell you. My daddy never had a conversation with me about church. He beat me for not going, but you know a couple of times, but he wasn't about that wasn't his message. That was my mama's job. My mama taught me about being saved, about loving the Lord, about giving your life, about the teachings of Jesus Christ. My mama was a Sunday school teacher. So I got all of that from her. My old man ain't had none of that for me. My old man talked to me about one thing all day long, hard working manhood, and well you're gonna get that if you don't get nothing else from me. He gave that to me, so I got it. See, so my father, you say, excuse my language, but you ain't gonna sit there like no little punk up in here. You ain't what you're finna do. You finna get up and go do what you're supposed to do. Now stop all that wine and like some little un go get the movie. That's how my father talked to me. And now I'm just telling you real. It worked for me, though, And before you start emailing me, that had nothing to do with homosexuality at all.
Speaker 2: It's just that was his term for a man not acting like a man.
Speaker 4: That's all it was. It was not a gay reference at all. I want you to understand that before you started emailing me. So my daddy wasn't calling. That was not a sexual reference for him. My father talked to us that's.
Speaker 2: What he meant.
Speaker 4: I knew exactly what it meant. He couldn't amit nothing if he ain't even know nothing about that. My man clueless when it come to that right there. So when I was getting down and feeling bad about myself, my old man, he taught me this toughness.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: He gave me this grit, this doggedness, this go to work and work hard. That's why today, when God does bless me with something, he ain't got to worry about me not working hard because.
Speaker 2: That's in me.
Speaker 4: And when I get tired, I asked that same God for strift to keep on doing so I can do the blessed he got for me. So when you ask me how you gonna do all this, Steve Harvey, I don't know. I ain't got to figure that out. All I got to do is show up with the same amount of faith of being showing up with God handled the rest of it. See y'all, Hey man, let me tell you something. I don't see how you do it. I don't either, Can I get you, hey man, newsflash?
Speaker 2: Let me hear. I don't see how you doing all that? Steve? You doing this? You doing that? Can I tell you something I don't either.
Speaker 4: I just wake up with the faith man and trusting that if he gonna bless me with it, he must be gonna show me a way how to get it done. See, I ain't tripping on that part. See, once you take yourself out the how to business, you can go on and get with it. But see, if you're gonna trip yourself out with the how to, you can't think like God can think. You can't figure like God can figure. So now you sit up in here, God Lord, I want this to happen for me. Then I don't know how I'm gonna do all that. Well, guess what You in the way? Now, see you, Now you in the way because see God ain't asked you to figure out how to. He said ask and believe. Then he said faith without works is dead. That's my solution. That's the concoction that I'm functioning on. All I got to do is accept the blessing, keep the faith, be willing to work, and believe God can.
Speaker 2: Do anything but fail.
Speaker 4: Why would God bring me this far to leave me? Why would he bring you this far to leave you?
Speaker 2: So while I get up every morning, I have no choice.
Speaker 4: I got to get up in here to rest. When I'm running late, man, I try to plow through here. Sometime I don't make it, man, I got to do a rerun, but I plow through here because, man, Steve, you're gonna run out something to say.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm gonna just keep thinking. Now. You can't run out of that, can you?
Speaker 4: Because you owe him that matter of fact, when I get through talking, I really ain't thanked him enough. You're listening Morning show, ladies and gentlemen. You know what, he'd have done it again. I'm just amazed at here. I'm talking about God. You know, I'm talking about how I don't know how, but he do the same thing on time every time, and he don't miss He said the sun will rise in the.
Speaker 2: East and said that what he said that? What to do it? When don't it do that? When has it ever not done that thing? Right there?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: You name me anybody you know that ain't ever missed ever time up being nobody, lady and gentlemen, the greatest of all time, Almighty God, the boy boy boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I give him all the credit to honor in the glory, because I'm telling you right now, this is how it's done. Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shirley Strawberry called for real Mississippi Monica Junior, the legend that he his nephew.
Speaker 2: Tell me, well, what's wrong?
Speaker 7: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Though, No, he's gonna ask me what.
Speaker 4: Well. I think everything is time, That's what I think. I think all I'm off to a great start.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But that ain't the segment we do. This seg is called Junior. What's on your mind? I dash where it starts to turn a bit. Yes, so now let's hear it today. What's going on today?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: Unk, you know, man, it ain't nothing really going on. Everything is good. You know, I'm really proud.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 8: You know, me and my wife was really in a good place right now. You know, it's just day one of it. But if we're here though, you know we're doing good. I ain't got no complaints. You know, my blood pressure.
Speaker 7: Down and I'm married now. I feel good.
Speaker 8: I look good, skinned, skin clear. You know, I ain't in the hospital. So I got a lot to be grateful fuss, you know. And plus I should have been married a long time ago, because I'm too unhealthy to be by myself.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I don't think we could have the long time I thank you married no long time ago.
Speaker 4: I think this is enough right here. You know we we wouldn't be still on this show. You've been married a long time ago, you'd killed this show. This show really take you being.
Speaker 2: Married as it is. So I'm making you know this is yeah, this has yeah, this has the show stressed out. So, yeah, you got to learn how trust in God God's time.
Speaker 4: In junior, you got trusted. He got you married at the right time because he knew about He knew about where.
Speaker 2: Our limits were.
Speaker 7: Uh, he knew about you and the and the crewise limits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he knew we couldn't take we couldn't take this earlier. And then you was younger too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, will you admit that you are no more and are smarter than you are now than you was.
Speaker 7: You was your absolutely absolutely and that nah.
Speaker 2: You see where we're going with this. I am so yeah, I am no more smarter. No, I know that you're not no more smarter.
Speaker 7: Uh uh no, because I keep doing the same thing to stress you. That's why.
Speaker 2: Well, because you don't learn.
Speaker 4: You you don't listen. You just don't listen. And right there now, our time is up and we are so happy about that.
Speaker 9: At thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew if he runs that brank back right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 9: It is time now for the nephew to run that brank back. Nephew, what's on the menu this morning?
Speaker 2: My bones all week, my bones are quak. Let's don't care though.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to I'm trying to speak to Ron. Yeah. This is run Hey Ron, how you doing. This is Polly Man. How are you brothers? I'm good, Polly, Hey, Hey, I wanted to congratulates man on the on the baby.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I wasn't able to make it to the baby shower, man, but I want to congratulate you on the baby, man and and all of that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Much success to you, man, you and the wife, Thank you, thank you. You appreciate that. Poly Yeah well yeah, fully man, I didn't get you know, my wife Danita, she came to the to the to the baby shower, man, so you know, uh, she was telling me how how nice it was, how successful it was.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: So I just you want, you know, I wanted to give you big ups. I heard the baby came and everything and I wanted to just a little girl, a little girl, y'a hat a little girl. Yeah yeah, all right, well congratulations man, congratulations Ron. I wanted to definitely call it. Congratulate man and baby real quick. What what baby shower?
Speaker 6: Was your wife that?
Speaker 5: Because we had two, we had one from my side of the family, any one for my wife's side, because you know, they live different places and stuff. Man, So which one do you think she was at? Probably on your wife's side, you know, Okay, okay, she knows my wife. Well no, see see Dnina is actually friends with with Kendre. Now you know Kendre right, Oh yeah, I know kend Yeah, yeah, that's good thing she was. She was with Kendre. Okay, here she comes. They play cards, you know. Okay, okay, yeah, she was with Kendre man, and she was just telling me how successful man, how nice it was, and you know, laid out baby shower. I wasn't able to make it, man. I've been a little under the weather, bro, you know, and you know, with God's help, man, I'll be able to get back on my feet, you know what I'm saying. That's all right, hey, man, I just you know, congratulated again. Man, you know the beautiful baby girl. Man, that's a beautiful thing. Yeah, thank you, thank you. I'm sorry, man, better have I just I can't hold me. I'm trying to remember you and trying to place you, and I just I can't do it. Have we met No, no, no, no no no, no, my bad man. I'm sorry John nah Me and you we haven't. We haven't met at all. Like I say, you know, my wife knows Kendre. They hang out, and I guess she's she's dabbled a couple of times and been around. You know, your wife is your wife is Maryland? Right, Yeah, that's my wife. Okay, Yeah, I guess she's been been in the presence of Maryland.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: So you know, you know, I kind of got your number from from my wife, man, and she got it from Kindred. So I kind of wanted to holler at.
Speaker 6: You, you know, which went out in your dad.
Speaker 5: Actually, man, Like I say, Man, I've been I've been down for a minute, you know. And uh I actually you know, came from doctor yesterday and and my my bones, man, they my bones are deteriorating. You know. Uh, that's that's kind of what I'm what I've been going through man, And if I don't get the proper medication that I need, man, then we you know it within the next three months here, dog, could it could get pretty bad. You know what I'm saying. Well, man, I'm sorry to hear that. Bro. You know, all I can do is straight well you man, And you know well man, the doctor told me that it's bro o cry man. The doctor told me man, you know if I get the right medication man, that you know, I could get back up to seventy five eight healthy again, you know what I'm saying. So you know, it's just a rare type of thing that I need to try and get and I think that you might be I think you can help me. We will be strong, man, be strong, just man, sit down, Man, be strong. Bro, It's gonna be all right. It's gonna be all RIGHTY is with you? I pray for you. I do all I can. You know, I don't know well actually actually, uh, the doctor told me, man that if for six months, if I drunk breast milk, it will it will it will put enough calcium and stuff back into my bones that would get me back up to seventy to eighty five percent healthy. Yeah, I ain't got no breath. But you know it's not. It's not you Ron you you don't you know, but you know your your wife does.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 5: Whoa, you're talking about my wife's brass.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm not not directly man, I'm just saying that chickens, you know. I mean, if I had her breast milk for like six months straight, man, I could get back home again. Man. Oh, you'll talk about a man's wife or her break.
Speaker 6: Now, I kind of I got.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just all for my wife milk.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm just asking y'all to share it for six kids. Hearing no bread milk with you? Man, you got the wrong one, man, the wrong one, and you think your name was white. This is wrong, man, It is wrong. Gone. No, We're just talking about six months of breast milk, man, six months my wife's press milk. We were talking about just no press milk. And I understand life spress milk man. I understand that, man. But we're talking about you saving a life. Man, A life I ain't the one. Okay, Well, let me ask you this. What if y'all would have had twins, man, y'all would have been press seeding two babies. Just look it as if we're twins. What the man, I'm getting them off this phone because I don't know who you are. You need to chill. Oh man, you need to go, get on your knees, tray at your bones, get healed or whatever. You got the wrong number? Man, Listen. Man, all I'm saying is I got one more thing. I want to say that I'll have to get off. Man. I just want to get off the phone. Call Kendre and find out what gave you my number, because that's how you got Can I say one more saying?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 12: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Can I say it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: This his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Kendre and your wife Maryland got me to plank phone call you Hello, run run Yeah, Man, y'all are good? Man? Whoa man? My wife? Man? Man kenjy wore? Did I get you?
Speaker 6: Man? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Y'all got it?
Speaker 6: Man, y'all have.
Speaker 5: Hey, I got them too? They done started something. Hey one more day. What's the baddest radio station in the land?
Speaker 6: Man? Man?
Speaker 5: It is the Stem Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: Wow, Man, And now you have it.
Speaker 9: I'll be right there coming up next. Ask the CLO with her chief love of Steve Harvey. You're listening Harvey Morning Show, showing up at the top of the hour. In Entertainment News, Kevin Hart revealed how tall he really is finally and if he's a billionaire or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, hey, why is he trying to reveal to us how tall he.
Speaker 9: Was asked and a lot of people say he's different heights, so he wanted to clear it up. We'll get into it. Beyonce and Blue Ivy will start on screen together in the new Lion King movie. And Jerry Seinfeld Steve feels that TV comedies are facing extinction, and we'll tell you why. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo. This is from Julie and West Plano. Julie says, I've been seeing a guy every day for a month after I slid into his DMS and told.
Speaker 1: Him he was sexy.
Speaker 9: We had sex at least ten times and I don't know his name, just to screen name on Instagram.
Speaker 1: If I ask him his real name, now, will he think I'm a thought?
Speaker 4: Oh well, let me ask you a question. You just slept with a man ten times and you don't know his name. You tell me if that's a thought, because I don't know.
Speaker 10: What a mass name.
Speaker 4: Well, if you don't know my name, you just slept with me ten times. What you want me to think of you? Except you sleep with people without knowing their names. That's all, ain't o what you're not de finna do once again bring this abnormal behavior to me and expect me to normally. It seemed to me like you would know a man's name for you slept with him. You're just slept with him ten times. You just know his screen name. You know, now, if you've been calling him sugar Boots because that's his screen name, then all he know is you want sugar Boots.
Speaker 2: Now where we at?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you call it. I don't know what you call him. When you sleep with a person, I don't know their name. I don't know what that is. All right, moving on to I've never done it.
Speaker 1: You always know their names Lugger Boots.
Speaker 2: Okay, you quit names, and you know what you know? It might be different at the time, I said, but you're gonna get one.
Speaker 1: How can you say their name different every time?
Speaker 2: I don't know you tell me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Christiana in Scottsdale, Christiana writes, my mother has accused my dad of being unfaithful for years. He is, in fact cheating, and I know his girlfriend. When I caught him with her, he stopped talking to me because he was ashamed. Is it my responsibility to fix our relationship or his?
Speaker 2: M No, it's.
Speaker 4: Well he stopped talking continue because he was ashamed. Then you can just say, hey, dad, look I know why you're not talking to me, but I don't want to with that to affect our relationship. And then that's how you open the conversation because well he don't know how to do it. See, there's no proper way for him to bring it up. A daughter, Listen, I know you've seen me. I know because you know this is how you get busted. You gotta be real humble and and you almost gotta go at about it in a slave type tone. Yeah, you can't, can't be asking at all. When she's seen you with the girl. You got to go you know her or addo or I think you might have sang saying some things that was little a little bit miss miscommunicated, and I apologize for putting you in that position. And uh, but you know, I'm just you know, your mother has known that I was unhappy, you know, for quite some time. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I love you and always have, no matter what happens between me and your mama. And I was just wondering if he was going to be able to you know, continuously. Now you know where it's without, you know where we was, you know, like, well, you know I didn't I didn't like you or looking over there at Shawny's and seeing me in that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't really think he has a way he can do it. So she should just say, hey, daddy, look, you know, it depends on how she is and how he is.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, all right.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Montelle and Lexington, montell says, my daughter graduates high school Jesus, and I've asked my wife to skip the graduation so my daughter's mom can enjoy the day in peace. My wife knows she has a slick mouth, so why is she so eager to go and ruin the graduation so.
Speaker 2: She could so she can slick mouthful? Yeah? Yeah, you know, we paid for the graduation role.
Speaker 7: Happ and down.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna be there. I'm onna be there, you know.
Speaker 4: And why don't you just talk to it beforehand and say, hey, listen, this is my daughter's graduation. I don't want no drama at her graduation. This day is her day and I wanted to be about her. So if you could just please do me a faith, restrain from any contact with them, you know, and let her and her mother have they moment and then and then when it's time for you to take a picture with her. I'm pretty sure she'll do that, but please don't interfere with her her mama having her time on her day.
Speaker 2: It is her daughter.
Speaker 1: Because he just said, he just asked her to skip the graduation. But that's what he meant.
Speaker 2: What you just what y'all mean? Now, the daughter don't want her to slick mouth. She didn't something slick to that job.
Speaker 1: She doesn't. She doesn't.
Speaker 13: Oh, her daughter don't want I'm saying I'm saying that that wasn't in the letter, but I'm saying that don't want her either.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. She doesn't want her to day anything.
Speaker 13: Because if she says something to my mama, Yeah, she needs to stay at home, all right.
Speaker 9: The last one, Steve. This is from Georgia in Norfolk, Georgia says Georgia, I ordered a linen shirt for my husband after I saw a man at church with it on. My husband recognized the shirt and said he'll never wear the shirt because I liked it on another man.
Speaker 1: What's so bad about what I did? It's just a shirt, right, that's weak.
Speaker 2: I never wear this shirt because I saw it on another man.
Speaker 1: And you liked it on another man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ain't even really like that. So she wanted to see her husband in the shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she lost the shirt.
Speaker 2: I thought the shirt was nice. I know if you put it on it'll be ice coat. See it like that? Because he's stupid, He's so stupid.
Speaker 1: He will never wear the shirt because she liked it on another man, on.
Speaker 4: Robert, because Robert had it all. But see, I'm gonna tell you what it was. See she told him that because it ain't no man drew that correlation. No, she told him, I saw this shirt on Deacon Burns, and I ordered it for you, Deacon Burner, old Deacon Berg, that's what happened. If she had to say it, none she'd have just ordered to show he want me to put it on. He didn't even notice the shirt the Deacon Barro's head on.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Colo.
Speaker 9: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: In an exclusive.
Speaker 9: Interview with Anderson Cooper on sixty minutes, Kevin Hart finally admitted his true height. Anderson teas Kevin about various speculations on how tall he is. He told Kevin, GQ said you were five five, the LA Time said you were five to four, and some other place said you were five to two. Then Kevin said that GQ finally got it right. Kevin revealed that he is five five with a shoe or a sneaker on, but.
Speaker 1: If he puts on a boot. But if he puts on a boot, he can get all the way up to five five and a half half five five and a half.
Speaker 9: That's good for Kevin, now that Kevin is Now, now that Kevin has admitted how tall he really is, maybe other men should be honest about their height, right Steve.
Speaker 4: Right now, well, I ain't just a moment to open up on this. Well, let's go on and talk to two little fellas on this show. Right here, y'all gonna join in with Kevin. You know this is therapeutic. You know this is something and this is listen, this ain't coming out, this is coming up.
Speaker 2: Let's do. Is it something?
Speaker 11: That's something Kevin wanted to do, and icommend him on it. But I ain't got nothing to do with that. I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: What you don't?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: I am five ten and a half. Do y'all want to know?
Speaker 6: Da is?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: That's that's wow? Wait, Shirley sunderstanding?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Tommy? What did the doctor say? I don't go to that doctor no more.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: You can't break up with a doctor because he says something you ain't want to hear. Now, Tommy, what did the doctor say when he measured your height?
Speaker 11: He said, you fined nine and some change? You just a little your little little old shop something, ain't you? And that's when I quit going to him.
Speaker 2: He said you're alive, nne something and some change.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 11: I didn't think that was good. But what they called bed bed uh inside manas I didn't. I didn't like him talking to.
Speaker 6: Me like that.
Speaker 13: So, yeah, this was doing your wellness and physical Yeah, this was you want it's a regular physical.
Speaker 2: Junior. Huh, you want to come on up join in with this conversation.
Speaker 7: About I find man, I'm five nine, that's it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you got the same height. That's impossible. How is it impossible anything.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been taller than him the whole time I've been knowing it. What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: You ain't You ain't five ten for sure?
Speaker 1: He said, you find that change.
Speaker 7: You got to change.
Speaker 2: That's what you can change. Yeah, yeah, I got You don't have no change. You don't.
Speaker 7: I don't have no change.
Speaker 1: No, I just have five nights straight five.
Speaker 7: That's why you tall at me, Tommy, because you got change.
Speaker 2: And that's quoting the doctor.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you something now, as you measured from the ground up the top of your head sets, you.
Speaker 2: Just take me supposed to stop at your hairline.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm I'm fining out. Don't come problems, I'm finding out.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, it's your nephew with the change.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're the one the problem.
Speaker 2: With his height. He won't to find nine has some change and you just a little shout something. That's that.
Speaker 4: I think Kevin coming up like that and being honest about it and is allowed for these two people to come out and share their feelings. Yeah, me personally, I command y'all for speaking on it, because the last time we didn't this one. You made us speak on this, You made this part of it. Always going to do what hear, what Kevin? What Kevin is saying, to move on to the next door. That's all we had to do now to mess up my whole day.
Speaker 1: Now you're not mad, are you?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Last time I was five nine, I was about fourteen, I think.
Speaker 9: During the interview, Andison Cooper asked Kevin if he has his billionaire status yet, and Kevin responded, none of your business man.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to get me robbed?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: He may not be, but he didn't answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know how much ever he makeing it's good.
Speaker 4: It is really really lovely, lovely. Yes, Lord, bless your name Fox.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve.
Speaker 9: Yet another comedian has voice concern over the future of comedy. Jerry Seinfeld did an interview with The New Yorker and he said, quote, the PC crap, you know, politically correct and the extreme left are causing TV comedy to be extinct.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 9: Viewers nowadays aren't getting their daily dose of comedy because the comedy is so heavily policed.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 9: Seinfeld said, it's a great time for stand up comedians because they aren't policed by anyone.
Speaker 1: So it's a great time.
Speaker 4: It is the far left, and that's what I don't like about. I don't like the far left and I don't like the far right. These two extremely these Christian nationalists and need these old self righteous But then the far left is self righteous too, you know. And in this world we live in, you have to go along with everything everybody wants you.
Speaker 2: To go along with. Are you wrong for that? And that ain't right? Man?
Speaker 4: Look man, just because you thene created a new norm for yourself that that don't have to be my norm. My norm is the way I like my norm to be, and you should. A person should be allowed to have their norm. But if a person doesn't agree with your norm, which don't match up with they know them.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't be penalized for that. But people can't say anymore though. Yeah, that's the thing. Can't nobody take a joke? Everybody's they want to cancel you.
Speaker 7: They're so sensitive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's because you're saying something against what they are calling their norm. But your norm is just norm to you go on and have your norm, but you got to be opened up the criticism, just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right.
Speaker 9: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll get into the over the top fashion trends for this year's prom season.
Speaker 1: Have you seen some of them? We'll get into that right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 9: Okay, So for years the prom has been a thing for black students, and most recently, the South has seemed to take over with fashionable or not so fashionable trends. Now, the pre pomp, pre prom send off parties have a DJ, they have a caterer, professional pictures, a car show, lots of family members and friends gathered around.
Speaker 1: We've seen the prom couple, yeah, all of this.
Speaker 9: There was one where this young lady was going to prom. She had dancers.
Speaker 2: You saw that they came out the house first.
Speaker 1: Came out the house person.
Speaker 6: Then she came up.
Speaker 2: She had on what's hideous? I saw that she had a veil across. Did she have a veil across the All of.
Speaker 9: These problems today's are nothing like the ones we had back in the days. Do you remember your senior prom, Tommy?
Speaker 1: You remember?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Man, I was dressed nice. My girl was dressed nice. I brought her with your brother and all that. Yeah, wasn't no, wasn't no. Uh, she was covered from head to toe.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that.
Speaker 9: There's that other picture that was trending with the young lady in the I think lilac or lavender dress.
Speaker 10: Pink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the middle was out. She had a top and a bottom, but all the out of her dress.
Speaker 13: Yes, I mean, come on, your age appropriate. In some of these schools, I mean I thought they had the dress code too, Yeah, yeah for the prom. I know my daughter's school they have that. She didn't go to prom this year because she's only a sophomore, but had dress code.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: If we can see your draw you can't get in. That's right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the dress code.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. You know, whatever the dress code is, the rules is where the parents at?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 4: Why, I mean, you do still at one point in time, you've got to say you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 2: You know you ain't going nowhere? No, no going yes, right right, Steve.
Speaker 7: You don't need the school's dress code to tell you if you.
Speaker 4: Got a daughter that you let walk out of here look in any kind of way. Yes, that don't make no sense. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the top, the one with the top in the bottom and the middle was out in the middle.
Speaker 10: That was too much.
Speaker 2: It was I saw that one. I didn't see the I said that was too much.
Speaker 1: I saw way too much.
Speaker 2: They do a lot, man. Yeah, my problem, I'm glad my daughter ain't like that. Man, what you say? I said? My problem is like I was going to church.
Speaker 7: We look, we look just like like all the other sisters in the church and the brothers in the church.
Speaker 1: That's Sunday best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just I sung the best.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 4: My problem is one of the worst times of my life. Back prom day, sneak at the table.
Speaker 2: I was out for that dance flowing the.
Speaker 14: Game up in thirty four minutes after the hour we'll play. One has to go right after.
Speaker 1: This you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It's time now to play around and one has to go listen up. One has to go training day. The Godfather, Brave Heart.
Speaker 2: M oh Man, what is that training training.
Speaker 9: Training day, the god Godfather, Brave Heart, the Godfather.
Speaker 2: For him, it's not the Godfather. I didn't know, that's right. I can't go. I ain't going, though. I think it's gonna have to be Brave Heart. I knew that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 11: He liked it when they and them skirts run across their field, let each other.
Speaker 1: With them, mountains, get your freedom.
Speaker 2: Love crazy. I love that.
Speaker 1: I am William Wallace.
Speaker 2: I love killing when they kill the hero.
Speaker 7: That's a good movie.
Speaker 1: Hold back training Day, the Godfather, Brave Heart. Tommy said, Brave Heart.
Speaker 2: Junior almost said Godfather.
Speaker 11: Young's the young boy here. It's something man, what do you mean because.
Speaker 1: You love the training day?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 7: Come on now, off a hoy you you're gonna get rid office.
Speaker 13: I ain't get rid of I got rid of you, getting rid of Michael Coley, getting rid of Junior.
Speaker 4: I don't really feel your commitment to brave I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 2: That is too high they shout you at the beginning of a minute.
Speaker 1: All right, we're moving on.
Speaker 9: One has to go fu Loop Cocoa puffs, Apple jacks cocoa puffs.
Speaker 4: Is don't Yeah, I can't stand with my milk, Karen Brown, I couldn't stand that.
Speaker 2: Okay, one box of pope loose, somebody getting rid of.
Speaker 4: Man, you're gonna rid of, get rid of the two games. I'm not going here. Well you feel you.
Speaker 2: Tell me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be straight at what your dog you're gonna messa. I get cussed out, this man offended. I took our brains hard and frew lucy. I said, damn, but go ahead, sure, all right.
Speaker 1: One has to go jogging, jumping.
Speaker 2: Rope, push ups, jogging dog. Yeah, okay, that rope, that rope, all right?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: One has to go a threesome having a threesome. Make a video, do it outside.
Speaker 2: We were not getting rid of the threesome. We're not getting rid of that. That's that's.
Speaker 1: One has to go video.
Speaker 2: It's three video three and that damn video. That's no evidence.
Speaker 7: Damn got me on tape.
Speaker 13: Gonna live outside you so outside, we're with we're all outside.
Speaker 1: Yea, all right, one has to go one you guys ready, one has come on. I got it all right, judge Steve ready to love celebrity family Feud.
Speaker 2: I'm coming. I'm he's so damn gone.
Speaker 4: No, it's not you young, you young, you got time to recover, you young, You get your ass.
Speaker 2: Another show.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 7: Hold on, let's.
Speaker 2: Julia come on one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Judge Steve Ready to love. Celebrity family feud one has to go.
Speaker 2: Heard me ready, heard him.
Speaker 7: Ready?
Speaker 2: Love and everything I know how?
Speaker 1: Coming up next the host I'm ready to love with the prank phone call. Right, got no song you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show coming.
Speaker 9: Up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he needs to freshen up everything. Okay, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about in just a few Yeah, just wait, just wait, we'll get into it right now.
Speaker 1: It's time for you, nephew and the prank phone call for today.
Speaker 7: What you got?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 11: Sure, We're gonna start this by showing love to all the people that work at the church. You know, it's a lot of people at the church they don't really get they don't get their round of applause that they deserve. The usherboard and the choir members and all the people that make the service just happen as it's going through on a Sundays. How much work behind the scene on the Sunday night They got videographers, all of that kind of stuff audio.
Speaker 2: But this right here is you know, the people that drive the church van. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: And the title of this prank is weed in the Church vand weed in the Church band. Hey, hey, hey, it happens.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 11: It happens, all right, yeah, it happens. Live long enough you see a lot of things. That's right here, Weed in the church van. Let's go cat dog if you would.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to reach day brother brother.
Speaker 12: Daan then hello, hello on them count see you.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to read brother dare brother dad? Oh listen, okay, yeah, this brother Scott from the church from a Belt the Baptist. Hello, yeah, I'll call you. I'm trying to get a little information about the church brand. What's what's your schedule?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Uh? Will you drive the church band? What's what's your schedule? Uh?
Speaker 12: I drive the Wednesday Fridays and Sundays.
Speaker 6: Okay, Wednesday, Friday, this Sunday, now Sunday. What what is that schedule? Oh?
Speaker 12: Sunday I usually started about eight o'clock in the morning, probably a little early it depending on some of the elderly people that I have to go pick up and bring to the church. Make sure they get there okay, and get situated and make sure they're on time for the service and whatnot.
Speaker 6: Okay, and then you take them back home after service is over.
Speaker 12: Yes, I try to get all of them back home, unless they got family members of something that come up there and lead them up there and want to take them to dinner the something afterwards.
Speaker 1: But you should get everybody back home, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now, this class Sunday, which is part of the reason why I'm calling you.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: They saying that some of the church uh members that was on the band this Sunday. Uh, they are complaining saying that that the church vand was smelling like weed.
Speaker 5: When they got on that.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, they say the church vand was smelling like weed when they got on there. And you are the person that was driving them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no, not not not the van that that I'm driving.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I even't smoke weed in no.
Speaker 6: Vand, uh do you smoke weed? No?
Speaker 2: I don't smoke weed.
Speaker 6: I mean not currently.
Speaker 12: I mean I have before, but I don't smoke weed now, and I would smoke weed before picking some people up to go. Now, where you caret this from?
Speaker 2: Who told you this?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: All I know is what what? What's come down? The pipeline is? They saying that that a couple of the members came complaints. See see now.
Speaker 12: See this just happened last week about this pipeline. I want to know who the pipeline is because just last week they came at me talking about that I was using the vand to.
Speaker 6: Go places that I wanted to go to on my personal time. Now I don't do that. I don't do stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 12: I have had a past, I had a history, but I don't do stuff like that, and I wouldn't smoke a no church fan, So are you seriously.
Speaker 6: Talking to what?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 6: We're trying to We're trying to get to the bottom of it and see what's going on with you. Elderly person said, do you know which one? I don't know.
Speaker 12: They love me every Sunday then people tell me they love me. They say I'm one of the most respectful young gentlemen.
Speaker 6: They've ever met in their life.
Speaker 2: And so I really find it hard to believe that you you getting these type of complaints about me.
Speaker 6: Okay, one of them saying like who we I don't know what that means or nothing like that.
Speaker 12: Look, brother, I don't know you too well, and I know you don't know me. But I've been driving this van as as as a point to try to change my life and where I've come from. So this was something that I wanted to volunteer even though I'm getting paid to.
Speaker 2: Give my time to do this for the church.
Speaker 12: And now this is like the second instance where y'all and came at me on some stuff about like I'm trying to do something with this vand now why would I disrespect the church van by smoking weed in it and then letting the weeds stay in there so other people could sell it?
Speaker 6: Okay, so let me tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna go out here to the church van to say we're gonna go out here today and open it up. Now, if we see any seeds or anything around the drive or seat, then then then we're gonna We're gonna definitely uh open.
Speaker 2: The van up.
Speaker 6: But I was raised in that church. Man, My mama go to that church, my grandma. See you go to that church.
Speaker 2: See the reason we even all left that church.
Speaker 12: And you think I'm gonna mess up by driving around in the van full of the elderly people smoking.
Speaker 6: Some then why don't you doing smell like weed? Brother, Dad?
Speaker 12: I don't know why to shut the band smell like weed?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: Now I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't got the answers to these questions.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to tell you that it wasn't me.
Speaker 6: Did you have some weed in your pocket? And maybe they was just shlell it.
Speaker 2: I ain't had no weed on me.
Speaker 12: Stop trying to say like I had weed on and you ain't gonna give me nothing.
Speaker 2: I ain't had no and we ain't had no.
Speaker 6: Weed on me.
Speaker 12: Okay, Now, you ain't gonna mess up my name or my family's name in this church and disrespect us like this. Now, We've been helping this church for years, and I'm trying to tell you that I ain't riding around in no band, smoking no weed with no elderly people. Did you ask any of the elderly people if they had any weed on them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, No, I didn't think about no heldly people having no weed, so you just.
Speaker 2: Assume it's me. What one of them got got home or something?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: You know? What?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 5: What? Did you know?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 6: I think the weed belonged to? Ooh ooh, I think I think the weed belonged to lie You tell me from the Steve Harvey Show man, Damn, you just got pray. Oh my god, you just got pray.
Speaker 2: What is this name?
Speaker 6: His name is brother, brother Lawrence, Lawrence laws Oh my Larry called Larry law Man.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Larry, Larry here in trouble with me. I gonna hit him with the man.
Speaker 6: Man, I got one more thing that I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the saddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land? Man Steve Harvey Morning son Man going on risk Man going on the chill out the rest of the day.
Speaker 12: I try, Man, I know I ain't gonna smoke.
Speaker 2: Louise. Now you have it weed in the church band?
Speaker 5: What? What? What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Certainly that's that's.
Speaker 11: Because you don't hear these type of things, because it's from the left side of my brain. Sure, you know what I'm saying. I work from the left side of the brain. Now my right I use it sometimes, but the left side, Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 2: That's what the brilliance is.
Speaker 11: You know, a lot of people are lot You know what they say, most people are not using sixty the brain.
Speaker 2: You know that's true. We're using a lot. Wow, what's sad? That's say? Yeah, most people ain't using sixty percent of their brain. You using a lot? And this wasn't this what's coming out of there? Truell throttle open. That's damn scary.
Speaker 1: He also used the word brilliant.
Speaker 11: And I'm gonna be brilliant Sunday night. Let there be live hosted by yours truly me nephew tim Me at the YouTube Theater, Los Angeles, California. This is the Netflix is the Joke Comedy Festival. So May fifth, it is going down. Let them be last. This is a clean comedy show. We got cav on stage, Tony Baker, my man, JJ Williams, some funny man, Leavell Crawford. Oh, and the band. We got a band. And the leader of the band is Fred Hamlin. That boys a legend. Y'all better get y'allselves some tickets because they's going down at the YouTube Theater Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Won't be at work on Monday. Letting everybody know that right now, all right, laying in.
Speaker 11: The cut you already know is an evening with Nephew Tommy May. I'm sorry, what's wrong? And even when Nephew tim Me May tenthon eleven West Palm Beach, Florida, say what you want to say already?
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, saying work on Sunday night.
Speaker 9: And I said that Strawberry letter subjects he needs to freshen up everything.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening to Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Nephew.
Speaker 9: Subject he needs to freshen up everything. Dear Uncle Steve and Aunt Shirley. I'm twenty eight years old and dating a man that is five years older than I am. We've been together for eight months and he's someone I can see myself settling down with. He doesn't have any children, so that's a plus for me. The only issue we have is that he has sex with other ladies. He told me that even though he has sex with other ons and I'm the only one he spends his time and money on, he said he doesn't want a cheat on me, so he's just getting some things out of the way before he settles down. We talk about marriage and having children together, and he wants to be married before he's forty. I need to know if I should give the relationship more time or if I'm wasting my time. See I've stayed at his house and I can tell another female has been in his bed. I can tell a female has been wrapped up in the blanket on his couch. I have even seen dirty towels with makeup on them. I have told him that he should freshen up before I come over, but I guess he doesn't have the time. He acts like it's no big deal, but it does matter to me. I feel like I don't have a choice but to share him with other women. But it makes me feel dirty because an older lady told me about soul ties and supposedly every time I sleep with him, I get tied to the souls of all the women he slept with or something like that. I want to be in a monogamous relationship and I do not plan to share him forever. He gave me the key and the code to his alarm. So what's really going on with him? Is he serious about me? Come on now, some of this stuff you know isn't right. Okay, he's seeing other women for starters. You say, the only issue that you have with him is that he has sex with other ladies. What this is a major, major issue because it's not what you want and you're not happy. Why are you even considering being with this man? I mean, you're twenty eight. You say, he's five years older than you. So he's thirty three and he wants to get married before he's forty. So between now right now today and forty years old some time in between there, he'll still be with you, but sleeping around with other women. I mean, makes this make sense because he said he wants to get it all out before settles down.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to agree with any of this. The soul ties all that. I don't know anything about that, But you don't have to deal with this.
Speaker 9: You do have a choice in this matter. If you don't want to share him, tell him that and get out. You said you want to be in a monogamous relationship, Well this is not what you're in. Plus his house is dirty and nasty.
Speaker 4: Ew Steve, all right, all right, they listen to me again. Here is the new norm that we are being forced to accept with our line of thinking. That makes sense for us to give you some foundation. You're twenty eight, you're dating a man that's five years old, and you that's thirty three. Y'all been together eight months, and he's someone I could see myself settling down with. Now, this statement right here, this is someone I could see myself setling down with. I'm gonna read the letter back to you, and I want you to tell me how how you see something here? Because I'm struggling. I'm struggling for you. You can see yourself settling down with him. He don't have any children, So that's a plus for me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: The only issue, y'all listening. The only issue is that he has sex with other lady. I beat, damn, only I be damn. That's the only issue, you know. The only issue is he.
Speaker 2: Ain't worth it.
Speaker 4: The only issue is he domessage his credit up. The only issue is he just got a divorce. The only issue is he doesn't have a real solid plan. He told me that, even though he has sex with other women, I'm the only one he spends his time and money on.
Speaker 2: Little girl. Listen to me. All sex costs time and money.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 4: Even though he has sex with other women, I'm the only one he spends his time and money on.
Speaker 2: He gotta be all one of them to have sex.
Speaker 1: One more time.
Speaker 4: He told me that, even though he has sex with other women, I'm the only one he spends his time and money on. To have sex, he got to be on one of them other women. Okay, and to get on a woman. It's gonna take some time, you sir.
Speaker 2: And some money. Ain't no sex free. So now that's not a true statement.
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to cheat on me, so he's just getting some things out the way before he settled down.
Speaker 2: He don't want to cheat on you.
Speaker 1: What do you think he's doing?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: What is this that you see in settling down with He told me he don't want to cheat on you, but he doing it anyway. He just ain't got your stupid behind to think that if I tell you I'm seeing these people, it ain't cheating.
Speaker 2: Well, then it's not because you are complicit.
Speaker 4: You are having a consensual sexual relationship with a man that's involved with other women, and you okay with that. Well, if you okay with it, he real good with it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: All right, Steve, hang on, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after today's Strawberry letter, subject he needs to freshen up Everything.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hary Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap to Strawberry letter, the subject he needs to freshen up everything.
Speaker 4: Dear uncle Steven, un Shirley, I'm twenty eight. I'm dating a man five years older than me. He thirty three. We've been together eight months, and you can see yourself settling down with him.
Speaker 2: He don't have no children. That's a plus.
Speaker 4: The only issue, and he'll go to issue we have, is that he has sex with other ladies. That's not an issue, Like I told you. An issue is he lost his job. An issue is his car broke down. His issue is he messed his credit up. His issue is he was recently divorced. Them is issues. He done brought a whole nother lifestyle in here to you, and you'd a bit long with it. He told me that even though he has sex with other women, I'm the only one he spends his time and money on.
Speaker 2: How can that be true? It takes time and money to have sex. That's a fact. He says.
Speaker 4: He don't want to cheat on me. So he's getting some things out the way before he settles down. Before he settled I win. The man told you he want to be married by the time he forty. That's seven years. That's a lot of time to swing and slang.
Speaker 2: Lady.
Speaker 4: We talked about marriage and having children together, and he wants to be married before he forty. Did you hear what he just told you? I want to be married before I'm forty. He done created a seven year window that he can play with you keep you on the strain, waiting on forty. I need to know if I should give the relationship more time, if I'm wasting your time, or if I'm wasting my time.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me read a little bit more. Fight.
Speaker 4: See, I've stayed at his house and I can tell another female has been in his bed. You ain't got to tell he told you. Wow, you ain't got to tell He he ain't. I could tell the female has been wrapped up in the blanket on his couch. Okay, he ain't even move a blanket. I've seen dirty times with makeup on him. He ain't even putting them in the Washington shit. I have told him that he should freshen up before I come over, but I guess he don't have a time. No, lady, it ain't the time. He don't care. He'd have told you what he doing. And you have complied and are complicit with it. You are what's called an accessory, an accomplice. There's a crime being committed, and you're an accessory and accomplished to the crime, and you okay with it. You see the evidence, the blanket on the couch, the makeup on the tiels that had any earrings in the bed and you crawling your stupid self up in there, thinking you want to spend your life with this man. He acts like it's no big deal, but it does matter to me, and he don't give a damn. I feel like I don't have a choice but to share him. What what what made you say that? What made you say you feel like you don't have a choice. You can stop this right away if you get off being stuck on stupid.
Speaker 2: You have nothing. Nothing belongs to you.
Speaker 4: He's given you nothing, He's given you no commitment, he's given you no promises. Y'all having false talks. I won't get married by time I'm forty thirty three. Wow the other women. But it makes me feel dirty because here we go and older woman told me about soul tithes and supposedly every time I sleep with him, I get tied to the souls of all the women he slept with or something like that. Where you get this ignorant ass voody? What is that embody? Now, this is the only thing you know this show. Takeaway some old ass woman that told you you having soul ties, that every time you sleep with the woman you tied to the souls of these other worlds?
Speaker 2: What raggedy ass voodoo mess is this?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 4: Mississippi Louise Ina caging hill billy? Ask mess, lady girl bye. I want to be in a monogamous relationship, but you not. In order to be in a monogamous relationship, you have to be in a man that's willing to be monogamous. You and a man who's telling you he's cheating. He gave me and a key and a cold to his alarm, so what's really going on with him? Is he serious about me? He gave you the key and the cold to his alarm, so he ain't got to go down there and open the door when you come in.
Speaker 2: That's all that is.
Speaker 4: He gave you, gave you the key and the cold, so he ain't got to go down there. But you can't go over there when you want to. Now you got to call for you come by. I promise you. Just when you come by, let me know you're coming, and then he'll tell you whether to come or not. And then when you do come, you got the key in the cold because he ain't going down and letting you in. Now, let me ask you something else. Here's your other problem. I feel like I have no choice, but it makes me feel dirty. Suppose I'm gonna sleep in the one that now listen to me. This is all the stuff he's told you, But what you need to be concerned about is what is he telling these other women? Because I bet you he has said this several times before and his work, and that's why he doing it. He'd have told somebody somebody else got a key in the cold too, somebody else have been on the couch watching movies, somebody else been in the bed, and somebody else using a towel. Little girl, if you don't get away from this, you gonna get hurt. You gonna get hurt. Get out because this man, he's doing nothing for you except using you. And I promise you he's doing this to several other women, and he got you hanging on a hope that he gonna get married by the time he forty, he thirty three, that's the seven years.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Sweetheart?
Speaker 4: Do yourself for favor, find yourself something else to do, because your hope is to be in a monoco this relationship, and that ain't his.
Speaker 9: All right, Lord, leave us your comments on today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram and FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter Podcast on the FRO Radio app.
Speaker 1: We're free.
Speaker 9: Never sounded so good. Coming up next, we got Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Which you got Junior?
Speaker 7: I mean the seventy six is pulled it off in overtime.
Speaker 8: Ty Rees Maxi showed out last night at forty six points man and nine assists. Scored the game winning He's tied three with eight seconds on the clock, hit a three and a full point play on just I mean tied the game to sit it in the overtime.
Speaker 7: Jaylen Brownson gave forty in the effort of losing.
Speaker 8: But I'll tell you what, though, this is a series that the Knick Steele can close out the up three to two, joking Bed had a triple double with nineteen fifteen to ten.
Speaker 7: But that Tyree Maxine is gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 7: That boy can ball, That's all I know.
Speaker 2: He can ball.
Speaker 7: Yep, we go, but uncle, here go your Cavaliers.
Speaker 8: Though the Cavaliers man pulled it out one O folded one O three over the magic and you look like you still don't cattle put a gage saving blocked by Evan Mobley at the rim to give them a one onto one o three lead. They they need to series three to two so they can close it out. You still don't care about the cavaliers and what they're doing right now, that's what it looks like on your face.
Speaker 2: Humph.
Speaker 4: Well, Junior, they won and I'm glad, but you're not impressed though he.
Speaker 7: Ain't impressed with a one one o three.
Speaker 2: I'm glad and I'm impressed. Okay, but I be damn if I get my hopes up. That's Lord.
Speaker 1: Your expectations, no luring them.
Speaker 8: I don't have you know, okay, okay, oh got you? Okay, I got it now. I thought you'd be happy, but you don't have no expectation the but no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, Junior, I'll be happy, okay, see see.
Speaker 4: Or you don't know how to develop in a in a city where you've been beaten over and over. You don't have the right attitude, have a perfect attitude of from city and teams that have been down trod We the Joel for the sports world.
Speaker 2: We got ball.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel I feel you big dogs. Okay, man, the bucks Man beat the Pace.
Speaker 2: His wife went off in one that was lebron see all that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where the Bucks beat the Pace mayor one fifteen to ninety two. They still trail by one game three to two.
Speaker 7: Paces lead. Uh no younis, no, no Dame Lilith.
Speaker 2: Just Chris Middleton.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, I mean they still won man twenty nine points from Chris Milton.
Speaker 7: So tonight we had a heat Celtics.
Speaker 8: The Celtics lead by three to one over the heat, and then we have the Mavericks and Clippers.
Speaker 7: That series tied to two too.
Speaker 8: There will be no Kawhi leonned tonight, so we gonna see what happens with that.
Speaker 7: Let's go ahead, Shirley.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, a wife caught her mother in law in a lie, so she needs your guidance, Steve. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right. See this is from Dot in Monroe.
Speaker 9: DoD says, I get off work at twelve am, and I usually talk to my husband until I get home. More than a few times his mom beeped in and he got off the phone with me. I playfully told his mom to stop interrupting our calls, and she said it isn't her because she's you usually asleep by ten pm.
Speaker 1: My husband was busted.
Speaker 9: The next day, his mom called me to say she was playing with me and she has called my husband late at night when she was having trouble falling asleep. I called her a liar, and all held broke loose. I stand on what I said, because why is she lying to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Horse, now, what you doing though? Ain't no need of getting mad at the mama. See y'all lose, y'all focus what you all up in here?
Speaker 7: You a liar?
Speaker 2: You better blah blah blah blah. Yo, you didn't.
Speaker 4: You ain't take no vioals with her. You took your vo with your husband. You take all his attention to turn it to your hook. That's all you got to do, and then you'll you'll save yourself a lot of pain. Don't start no war with this man's mama. But that ain't who your war was.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: She tried to help cover, and that's normal. Your mama will cover for you. I don't know nothing the mother won't do for her child. You have to understand that and get your focus back on your man.
Speaker 2: That's what you need to do the real life. No war just won't. That ain't your won't?
Speaker 9: All right, all right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Senna and Laurel. Sanna says, I am a thirty three year old single fee Sonah Sanna says, I am thirty three. I'm a thirty three year old single female and I live with my ex boyfriend because it's very expensive to break the least. I had a man over last night and my ex boyfriend walked into my room comma naked.
Speaker 1: I thought I had locked my door.
Speaker 9: My ex boyfriend had a smile on his face and said, well, he was sorry, but he must have gotten his days mixed up. It was a bad prank, nephew, adride. It didn't go overwhel at all. My guy didn't think it was funny and he left. Okay, how do I stop this from happening again?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you thought that was a prank. I don't know, but see, I think it's some information missing in this. To be honest with you, because ain't no dude man walk in nicked.
Speaker 2: I mean that that ain't that.
Speaker 4: You don't go up on another man nicked. You don't walk in no other man face naked. And she talking about I thought I had locked my door and all this here, so like if your door was unlocked, does he normally just walk in? That's why I'm telling you it's some information missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the extent he may have gotten his days mixed up.
Speaker 4: Ain't no dude staying with no eggs, paying no money, and it ain't tipping across the hall. Ain't nobody doing that, and he got his days mixed up. I thought it was my day because they got that type of relationship. He didne walked around. Oh, he'd have just opened her door before. That's why he opened the door.
Speaker 2: That's why she.
Speaker 4: Said, I thought I had locked my door because that boy been tipping across that hallway for quite some time. Sister, you need your own place too, explicitly break a lease. Well, you done broke up the little beginning this relationship.
Speaker 2: He not coming right.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something else too. Homeboy, homeboy. When he walked up in there, he was strong.
Speaker 9: Looking man coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Moore show.
Speaker 9: All right, today is National Frequent Flyer Day and we're all frequent flyers here and we've flown to a lot of really nice places. But what's the one place, Guys, what's the one place that you've never been and you want to visit?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Church and cakes.
Speaker 1: I really want to go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna make that happen.
Speaker 1: Tommy, you travel a lot too.
Speaker 11: I've been wanting to go on a safari, but I've been seeing some videos not be.
Speaker 1: Skinny, and that was on that lady's bucket list.
Speaker 2: What Africa? More of Africa?
Speaker 11: We've been to one so Uncle Steve took us year to go to one place. After I want I want to see more of Africa.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Motherland?
Speaker 2: All right, Steve, the Motherland?
Speaker 9: Man, You've been everywhere, You've been everywhere any place you haven't you want to go?
Speaker 2: You've been in Japan. No, I don't won't go there. Okay, tell me why is that?
Speaker 10: You will say any.
Speaker 2: French but you go to Paris? Is that all the time? I like, I like parrots. Uh huh, I ain't never want to go to Japan for what?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? What do you want to see in Japan? Now? Hong Kong?
Speaker 4: I want to go to Hong Kong. I long once, but I didn't stay long. I want to go to home and I want to go to uh interested.
Speaker 2: That's it, all right.
Speaker 9: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after we'll play around.
Speaker 1: Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show, and.
Speaker 1: It's time now for a round? Would you rather?
Speaker 9: Would you rather Saint Louis style spare ribs or would you rather Memphis style baby back ribs?
Speaker 2: Baby back all day? I want my baby.
Speaker 6: Show?
Speaker 2: What care?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Junior?
Speaker 1: Would you say?
Speaker 9: Remember big Omenphis style baby back? Right, Tommy, I can't eat.
Speaker 2: Like man?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather get a ride in a self driving vehicle or ask your ex.
Speaker 2: For a ride? You let the self ride?
Speaker 1: Begin?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just did hup. They're scared as hell in that vaccine praying. Let's row.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: A woman? Would you rather a fake booty or a fake booby?
Speaker 10: Which one?
Speaker 2: Movies? Say?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Got your attention.
Speaker 9: Huh would you rather fake fake butt, fake booty or fake bloobies?
Speaker 1: Which one facebook?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fake boobies, boobies? We want that butt to be natural. Row. Okay, that's what you want to know, thank you?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Alright, yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 9: People need to know that because it's a lot of fake ones walking around walking.
Speaker 11: Around here, and your butt and fell down the back of your leg.
Speaker 2: Don't about that?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with your boot?
Speaker 5: You? All right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Would you prefer the buffet at the Golden Corral or the buffet at Louby's.
Speaker 2: Loubi's got a buff ain't got no buffet.
Speaker 1: Style material?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm gonna go to Golden carrell out that with my daddy, Like I'm gonna up in there.
Speaker 13: Just just just put daddy, of course go. Look it's hard though, who is hard in the grandmother used to love it too.
Speaker 9: I used to be like, all right, last one, would you rather a body like the Tasmanian Devil?
Speaker 1: Or would you like a body like winning the food? Put your rapit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do winning. I'ma put their diaphones, gonna do winning. I'm not look like, what are you saying.
Speaker 1: That you shouldn't be saying again, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Boy? I'm gonna either look like now two of them to date my boys. I can look like Annie and look like See.
Speaker 2: Look like said. I'm gonna be winning the pool.
Speaker 7: You gonna be winning.
Speaker 2: Don't look out with that shirt?
Speaker 1: That's today's rounded. Would you rather? Thanks?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 9: Coming up next, last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday. This week is moving. We had a good day today, and Steve, you want to take us out with some closing remind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm really really getting concerned about this upcoming election, and I think we need to have some real conversations. I'm not the most influential person in our culture, but I can take the moments that I have on this radio show to address those that we all listen because there's a lot of young people like this twenty eight year old at wrote in the Strawberry Letter today, Well, a lot of young people, Uncle Steve, aunt Shirley, can you help me so I'm assuming that we have a lot of a wide variety of listeners, and we do. But y'all, let me just say this about this election. I got you sick of it. I got it seems to be an adequate and a purpose that you all are sick of. But I'm listen to me. You just can't get sick of your obligation. We all sick of some obligation, all of us. Some of us were sick of tired of people, sick of tired of taking care of people that's unappreciative. We're sick and tired of going to some of these jobs every day. We're sick of tired of doing what we have to do, but we get up and we do them anyway. Voting is something we have to do. We have to do it, y'all. I don't think you understand the price some people paid in front of us so we could vote.
Speaker 2: This is not a privilege to vote.
Speaker 4: This is an obligation and a privilege that was a time when we were not allowed to. I'm talking to black people now, I'm talking specifically to black people.
Speaker 2: We have an obligation to vote.
Speaker 4: Your grandfathers, your grandmothers, they paid man they paid dearly for us. My mother and father born in nineteen fourteen. Man, you know how long ago that was. Do you know what they saw in the twenties. My grandfather was a slave to. He was twelve years old. Not my great grandfather. My father's father was.
Speaker 2: A slave to.
Speaker 4: He was twelve years old. See, it ain't that far away from me. I have constant reminders grew up in segregation. I have seen with my own eyes colored only water fountains, color it's only bathroom. I remember when black people couldn't sit at lunch counters. I've been to Woolworth and Kresky's. I've been there. So it ain't that far away now. Just because you didn't see it with your own eyes, don't get blinded by it. And these far right Republicans, these Christian nationalists and all these people are making sure you stay in the dark or what happening, because now they're getting rid of all diversity education courses, They're getting rid of all these diversity and equality programs in the country. They taking it out of schools, they taking it out of jobs. They are trying to erase it from your memory bank. They don't want you to know what their forefathers did because they tired of suffering on the guilt trip. But that ain't the real reason. They don't mind suffering from the guilt trip. They want to make America great again. Y'all ain't listening. They want things back to where it used to be. That's what they say. That's what they mean when they say let's make America great again. Well, damn it, When was America ever great for black people? What time period you want to go back? What you want the fifties again? You want the early sixties again? Because I was here in the early sixties, I was here in the late fifties.
Speaker 5: I was here.
Speaker 2: So you want to make a make a make America? When when was America great for black people?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's right. You ain't talking to us.
Speaker 4: You talking to all the mega people that's willing to put that red hat on and wear it around. You want to make America great again for them? What you want to go back to tarn feathering black people?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's right. You found a slicker way to do it. Oh it's called uh it's i oh. Oh, it's called erasing uh diversification programs. It's rescinding the Voters' Rights Act. Oh and they ain't through. They done already took away women's right to decide what to do with they body roll versus wade. Now they gonna go after the educational system. In a minute, y'all gonna look up, and America gonna be right back where it was before. And that's the America we gonna be living in, all because we didn't feel like going down there voting no more.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Oh you didn't wanna go vote no more? Oh so now y'all.
Speaker 4: Wearing these ridiculous ass t shirts, all these blacks for Trumps, when Trump ain't ever been for black folks. I watched an interview one day. This writer was interviewing Donald Trump, and he asked Donald Trump. He said, how do you live your life when your life is always in a storm? Do you know what Donald Trump's response was, I am the storm? Because you know, I was sitting up going, man, how could it be like living like him? When he's always in some controversial mess, he's always in the news, he's always being talked about, he's always in trouble. Well, he is the storm, and he'd have made the storm normal. And now you're gonna take your black ass down there and vote for the storm. You stupid. You ain't the eye of the tornado. You the results of the tornado. We need to vote and stop this damn foolishness talking about some blacks for Trump when Trump ain't for blacks. Y'all think about that man, if you would. There's more eloquent speakers than me. But this how I talk, and real simple and plain. Y'all, have a great day. Talk to God, he'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 9: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, VOIDWAAR prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.