Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, you know what, he'd have done it again. I'm just amazed at here. I'm talking about God. You know, I'm talking about how I don't know how, but he do the same thing on time every time, and he don't miss He said the sun will rise in the east and said that what he said that would to do it? When don't it do that? When has it ever not done that thing? Right there? Now? You name me anybody you know that ain't ever missed ever time up being nobody and gentlemen, the greatest of all time, Almighty God, the boy boy boy. Yeah, yeah, that's why I give him all the credit to honor in the glory, because I'm telling you right now this is how it's done. Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shirley Strawberry call it for real, Mississippi Monica. Junior, the legend that he is. Nephew, tell me, well, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Though, No, He's gonna ask me, well, I think everything is time. That's what I think. I think. All'm off to a great star mm hmm. But that ain't the segment we do. This seg is called Junior, what's on your mind? I dash where it starts to turn a bit. Yes, so now let's hear it today. What's going on today? Well?
Speaker 2: Unk, you know, man, it ain't nothing really going on. Everything is good. You know, I'm really proud. You know that. You know, me and my wife was really in a good place right now. You know, it's just day one of it. But if we're hit though, you know we're doing good. I ain't got no complaints. You know, my blood pressure down and I'm married now. I feel good, I look good, skinned, skin clear. You know, I ain't in the hospital. So I got to be grateful fuss, you know. And plus I should have been married a long time ago because I'm too unhealthy to be by myself.
Speaker 1: That's one thing I don't think we could have the long time. I thank you be married no long time ago. I think this is enough right here. You know we we wouldn't be still on this show. You've been married a long time ago, you'd killed this show. This show really can take you being married as it is. So I'm making you know this is yeah, this has yeah, this has the show stressed out. So yeah, you got to learn how trust in God God's time. In Junior, you got trusted he got you married at the right time because he knew about he knew about where our limits were.
Speaker 2: Uh, he knew about you and the and the crewise limits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knew we couldn't take we couldn't take this earlier. And then you was younger too, Yeah, yeah I was. Yeah. Now, will you admit that you are no more are smarter than you are now than you was you was your absolutely absolutely and that nah you see where we're going with this. I am so fat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am no more smarter.
Speaker 1: No, I know that you're not no more smarter.
Speaker 2: Uh uh No, because I keep doing the same thing to stress you. That's why.
Speaker 1: Well, because you don't learn. You you don't listen. You just don't listen. And right there now, our time is up, and we are so happy about that. At thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew if he runs that brank back right after this, you're listening Morning Show