Speaker 1: All right. See this is from dot in Monroe.
Speaker 2: DoD says, I get off work at twelve am, and I usually talk to my husband until I get home. More than a few times his mom beeped in and he got off the phone with me. I playfully told his mom to stop interrupting our calls, and she said it isn't her because she's usually asleep by ten pm.
Speaker 1: My husband was busted. The next day, his mom called me to.
Speaker 2: Say she was playing with me and she has called my husband late at night when she's having trouble falling asleep. I called her a liar and all held broke loose. I stand on what I said, because why is she lying to me?
Speaker 1: Yes, your baby horse?
Speaker 3: Now what you doing though? Ain't no need of getting mad at the mama. See y'all lose, y'all focus what you all up in here?
Speaker 4: You a liar?
Speaker 3: You got aboutah blah blah. Yo you did you ain't take no viows with her. You took your vo with your husband. You take all his attention to turn it to your hook. That's all you got to do, and then you'll you'll save yourself a lot of pain. Don't start no war with this man's mama. But that ain't who your war is with now. She trying to help cover and that's that's normal. Your mama will cover for you. I don't know nothing mother won't do for her child. You have to understand that and get your focus back on your man. That's what you need to do the real life. Start no war with this woman. That ain't your wont.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Senna and Laurel. Senna says, I am a thirty three year old single sona. Sanna says, I.
Speaker 1: Am thirty three. I'm a thirty three year old.
Speaker 2: Single female and I live with my ex boyfriend because it's very expensive, Sieve to break the least. I had a man over last night and my ex boyfriend walked into my room comma naked.
Speaker 1: I thought I had locked my door.
Speaker 2: My ex boyfriend had a smile on his face and said he was sorry, but he must have gotten his days mixed up. It was a bad prank, nephew, this ad Frid. That didn't go over well at all. My guy didn't think it was funny and he left. Okay, how do I stop this from happening again.
Speaker 4: All right. I don't know how you thought that was a prank.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but see, I think it's some information missing in this, to be honest with you, because they're no dude man walk in nicked.
Speaker 4: I mean, man, that ain't that.
Speaker 3: You don't go up on another man nicked.
Speaker 4: You don't walk in the other man face naked.
Speaker 3: And then she's talking about I thought I had locked my door and all this here, so like if your door was unlocked, does he normally just walk in? That's why I'm telling you it's some information missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have gotten his days mixed up.
Speaker 3: Ain't no dude staying with no X, paying no money and ain't tipping across the hall. Ain't nobody doing that, and he got his days mixed up. I thought it was my day because they got that type of relationship. He didne walked around, or he'd have just opened her door before.
Speaker 4: That's why he opened the door.
Speaker 3: And that's why she said, I thought I had locked my door because that boy been tipping across that hallway for quite some time. Sister, you need your own place too. Explicitly break a lease. Well, you done broke up the little beginning in this relationship. He not coming and I'm gonna tell you something else too, Homeboy, homeboy. When he walked up in there, he was strong.
Speaker 1: His hands on the look black.
Speaker 2: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.