Speaker 1: Showing up at the top of the hour. In Entertainment News, Kevin Hart revealed how tall he really is finally and if he's a billionaire or not? Yeah, beyond.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: What he Why is he trying to reveal to us how tall he.
Speaker 1: Was asked and a lot of people say he's different heights, so he wanted to clear it up. We'll get into it. Beyonce and Blue Ivy will start on screen together in the new Lion King movie. And Jerry Seinfeld Steve feels that TV comedies are facing extinction, and we'll tell you why. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo. This is from Julie and West Plano. Julie says, I've been seeing a guy every day for a month after I slid into his DMS and told him he was sexy. We had sex at least ten times and I don't know his name, just to screen name on Instagram. If I ask his real name now, will he think I'm a thought?
Speaker 3: Oh well, let me ask you a question. You just slept with a man ten times and you don't know his name. You tell me if that's a thought, because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who a man name.
Speaker 3: Well, if you don't know my name, you just slept with me ten times. What you want me to think of you? Except you sleep with people without knowing their name.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: Ain't no what you're not finna do once again, bring this abnormal behavior to me and expect me to normally. It seemed to me like you wouldn't know a man's name for you slept with him. You just slept with him ten times. You just know his screen name. You know, if you've been calling him sugar Boots because that's his scream name, then all he know is you want sugar Boots.
Speaker 2: Now where we at with this here?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you call it. I don't know what you call him. When you sleep with a person, I don't know their name, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: What that is? All right? Moving on to I've never done it.
Speaker 1: You always know their names Bugga Boots?
Speaker 2: Okay, you what name and you know what?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: It might be different at the time I say it, but you're gonna get warm.
Speaker 1: How can you say their name different every time?
Speaker 2: I don't know? You tell me.
Speaker 1: I don't know? Moving on to Christiana in Scottsdale. Christiana writes, my mother has accused my dad of being unfaithful for years. He is, in fact cheating and I know his girlfriend. When I caught him with her, he stopped talking to me because he was ashamed. Is it my responsibility to fix our relationship or his?
Speaker 3: No, it's well he stopped talking to you because he was ashamed. Then you can just say, hey, dad, look, I know why you're not talking to me, but I don't want to go to affect our relationship.
Speaker 2: And then that's how.
Speaker 3: You open the conversation because well he don't know how to do it. See, there's no proper way for him to bring it up. A daughter, Listen, I know you seen me. I know because you know this is how you get busted. You gotta be real humble and and you almost gotta go out about it in a slave type tongue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. Can't be asking at all when she don't seen you with the girl. You got to go, you know, or a dodo.
Speaker 3: I think you might have sag saying some things that were little a little bit miss miscommunicated and I apologize for putting you in that position. And uh, but you know I'm just you know, your mother has known that I was unhappy, you know, for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: Is I love you and always have no matter what happens between me and your mama. And I was just wondering if you was going to to be able to you know, continuously. Now you know, where's her without you know where we was, you know, like, well you know I didn't. I didn't like you or looking over there at Shawny's and seeing me in that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't really think he has a way he can do.
Speaker 3: It, So she should just say, hey, daddy, look, you know, it depends on how she is and how he is.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Montelle and Lexington, montell says, my daughter graduates high school Jesus, and I've asked my wife to skip the graduation so my daughter's mom can enjoy the day in peace. My wife knows she has a slick mouth, so why is she so eager to go and ruin the graduation so.
Speaker 2: She could be so she can slick mouthful? Yeah? Yeah, you know we paid for the graduation. Role happened down you know, I'm gonna be there. I'm gonna be there, you know.
Speaker 3: And why don't you just talk to her beforehand and say, hey, listen, this is my daughter's graduation. I don't want no drama at her graduation. This day is her day and I want it to be about her. So if you could just please do me a favor, restrain from any contact with them, you know, and let her and her mother have their moment and then and then when it's time for you to take a picture with her, I'm pretty sure she'll do that, but please don't interfere with her her mama having her time on her day.
Speaker 1: It is because he just said, he just asked her to skip the graduation. But that's what he meant.
Speaker 2: What you just what y'all mean?
Speaker 1: Now, the daughter don't want her to slick mouth she some slick to that job. She doesn't.
Speaker 2: She doesn't. Oh, the daughter don't want I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that that wasn't in the letter, but I'm saying that I don't want either.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. She doesn't want her to day anything crazy.
Speaker 1: Because if she said something to my mom, yeah, she needs to stay at home, all right. The last one Steve. This is from Georgia in Norfolk, Georgia says Georgia, I ordered a linen shirt for my husband after I saw a man at church with it on. My husband recognized the shirt and said he'll never wear the shirt because I liked it on another man. What's so bad about what I did. It's just a shirt, right, that's weak.
Speaker 2: I never wear this shirt because I saw it on another.
Speaker 1: Man and on another man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ain't even really like that. So she wanted to see her husband in his shirt. Yeah, she lost the shirt.
Speaker 3: I thought the shirt was nice. I know if you put it on it'll be ice coat. She did see it like that because he's stupid. He's so stupid.
Speaker 1: He will never wear the shirt because she liked it on another man on.
Speaker 4: Robert, because Robert had it all. But see, I'm gonna tell you what it was was. See she told him that because I ain't. No man drew that correlation.
Speaker 3: No, she told him, I saw this shirt on Deacon Burns, and I ordered it for you, Deacon burn old, Deacon bad. And that's what happened. If she had to said nothing, she'd have just ordered the show. He'd want me to put it on. He didn't even notice the shirt that Deacon Balls had on.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Celo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening
Speaker 2: Morning Show