Speaker 1: All right, So the narrative with the crazies the college campuses is changing. At first, their narrative was, these are students and they should have a right to stay out there and protest and cause havoc and threaten Jewish students and block them from going to class because by golly, they're Jewish, right, and they're evil. Right, These students are evil, they're Jewish, and we can basically treat them like it's back during Hitler's time, and it's okay because these are fellow students that are doing this to other students. Well, now that narrative, yeah, it's all disappearing. Why because now they're having to admit that they've lost control on these college campuses and they're looking for a way out the university president. So now they're describing them as quote, mostly outside agitators. Now the White House is having to also answer questions now like, hey, why aren't you guys coming out and why are you being so silent on the Columbia protests. For example, White House press seretery listen carefully.
Speaker 2: You mentioned what he said in twenty seventeen after Charlottesville. He said about Trump's response then Charlottesville, for me was a moment where I thought silence would be complicity.
Speaker 3: So how's he explained?
Speaker 4: How you explained is silence?
Speaker 3: This week?
Speaker 5: The President has not been silent on this issue when it comes to hate speech, anti semitism.
Speaker 3: He started, wait, he started.
Speaker 5: He launched the first ever anti semitism, a strategy to counter anti Semitism, something that no other president did.
Speaker 3: No other president did.
Speaker 6: A school building at an Ivy League campus.
Speaker 5: Guy, and we called that out and we said that is not peacefully protesting. Taking over a building at a university or college is not peacefully protesting. And we've been very clear, we've been very clear, taking more than one hundred new actions to deal with anti simim in this administration. No one has ever done that before, not any other administration has ever done that before. We're going to continue, for we're going to continue. We're going to continue to do the work.
Speaker 1: The best part about the White House telling you that they're going to continue to do the work is we already know that the President doesn't do the work. His average day is scheduled between like ten and two or noon and four. He's not doing the work. And everyone knows that. And so this is a crap answer from the White House. And the real reason why they won't answer this question is because they are afraid and they are terrified of losing voters that are younger that they desperately need in November. That's what all of this is about right now, and I'm going to prove it in a second.
Speaker 6: Let me also tell you real quick about my friends over at Freedom Gold.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of a gold ira and wondered if it is right for you? Well, the short answer is yes. With inflation continuing to sit well above the Fed's target rate and the cost of everything continuing to skyrocket, you need to make sure that what you're earning today will be enough for tomorrow, and you can do that with a gold and silver ira. Now, the other thing about Freedom Gold, and why I really want you to check them out, is they will never tell you to put all your money in gold or silver. There's a lot of companies out there that will do that. And the other part that I love is not only do they preach protection and diversifying your assets, but on average they charge twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms that you've heard of. That means that when you are buying gold and silver, you can purchase on average twenty five to thirty percent more than you're going to get in gold and silver from other companies. That's the most important thing for you. You've worked hard for your dollars and when you're protecting them, you don't want to overpay by twenty five to thirty percent. Now, they also have a one hundred percent buy back policy. If you're unhappy with your investment, they will buy back the goldensilver, no questions asked. That's why I am telling you about Freedom Gold USA. They're committed to ensuring you keep what you've worked so hard for. So if you want a trusted partner when it comes to buying gold and silver, whether it's an IRA or four oh one K, whether it's physical goal that you keep at your home in a safe or in a safe deposit box, then check out Freedom Gold USA. One eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. That's one eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. Don't forget. It's Freedom Gold USA. And they save on average twenty five to thirty percent is what they charge less than most major gold and silver firms Online at freedomgoldusa dot com slash ben that's freedom Goldusa dot com slash Then back to the White House Press Secretary. The White House Press Secretary was asked, Hey, you guys have basically been completely silent on these protesters.
Speaker 6: You're not calling them out.
Speaker 1: We've seen the chaos and anarchy that is now unfolding on these college campuses. We've seen hundreds now be forced to be arrested. You guys are saying nothing. You're completely silent on this. Why listen to the White House? Deal with that?
Speaker 6: I understand the President.
Speaker 2: Biden historically has spoken very forcefully about anti semitism, but.
Speaker 3: This week he's not.
Speaker 4: He's nia Is he that worried about losing the youth vote with these protesters.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be mindful. You're talking about you vote, you talk about twenty twenty four young people. I have to say what I have to say, and just give me a second. So I'm not going to speak about some of these doorbell Is that a doorbell? An alarm?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: All right, and I'll speak more broadly. I can't speak to youth and support and voters. That's not something I can do from here. The President has taken a lot of policy actions here that he knows that young people care about, and a lot of those actions are popular with those young folks, whether it's giving a little bit of breathing room with student debt relief. We made announcement today, matter of fact, and we are going to continue to do that because we think it's important as families or as an American and you're coming out of college and you want to build a family by home, you have the opportunity to do that and not be crushed by student debt. The President understands how important no noice.
Speaker 1: She's asked a question, why has Biden been silent this past week? Is it because he's terrified of losing his own voter support? And then Jean Pierre's response goes into student loans and to loans and climate change.
Speaker 6: That's her response. Listen, She's not done.
Speaker 5: One important it is to deal with that issue, climate change, something that young people really truly care about. One of the crises that the President said he came into having to deal with was the climate change crisis. As the President has taken more, I take an aggressive, aggressive action to deal with climate crisis. Look, I can't speak to I can't speak to youth voters or their support. What we're going to do is continue to take actions that we believe helps all Americans in all communities.
Speaker 6: Didn't answer the question did she know? She wouldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Look, of course, that's why the president's being quiet about this.
Speaker 6: This is the reason why.
Speaker 1: And if you think these protests are over or you think they're breaking them up, you're wrong. They're now spreading to new college campuses that this is all being organized by the radical left of the Democratic Party. In fact, protesters are now asking schools to supply them with water and food during their insurrections.
Speaker 6: That's the word the left loves to use, so let's use it right.
Speaker 1: Nothing says, you know, nonconformist disruptor more than asking someone else to provide snacks and treats to you while you are being an anarchist. These people are saw folks, listen, be.
Speaker 2: Obligated to provide food to people who've taken over a building.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, we're saying that they're obligated to provide food to students who pay for a meal plan here.
Speaker 2: But you mentioned that there was a requested that food and water be brought in unless I misten.
Speaker 7: To allow it to be brought in. I mean, well, I guess it's ultimately a question of what kind of community and obligation Columbia feels it has to its students. Do you want students to die of dehydration and starvation or get severely ill, even if they disagree with you. If the answer is no, then you should allow basic I mean it's crazy to say because we're on an ivy Lea campus, but this is like basic humanitarian aid we're asking for, like could people please to have a glass of water?
Speaker 2: But they did put themselves in that very deliberate thing, that situation, and in that position. So it seems like you're sort of saying, we want to be revolutionaries, we want to take up this building. Now, would you please bring us some food and water.
Speaker 7: Nobody's asking them to bring anything everything. We're asking them to not violently stop us from bringing in basic humanitarian aid.
Speaker 5: They're stopping the delivery of food.
Speaker 7: We are looking for a commitment from them that they will not stop it. By well, I don't I'm not. I don't know to what extent it has been attempted, but we're looking for a commitment glub Hub.
Speaker 6: I love this.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: They're like, hey, we want our grub Hub, we want our uber eats. Uh, we want a commitment from Columbia Universities. And I laugh because Columbia University is who created these people who are now at there taking over a building and then demanding food and water and snacks and treats now. And the best part is even the media is like, well, hold on, no one said they were going to like not let you have water and show up right, Well no, but we want a commitment for them that they're not going to starve us to death. Like these people are such dramatic morons. You look at these students at just a side note, they're in New York City. Like, if there's any place it's really hard to starve to death, it's New York City. There's food everywhere, literally on every street corner. There's like vendors. There's ninety nine cent a slice pizza. Okay, there's hot dogs, there's there's gyros, there's the pretzels, there's the peanuts.
Speaker 6: What else do you need? And they're out there and they're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, we demand, we demand this, we tell you we demand it.
Speaker 6: We must have it now the university.
Speaker 2: Be obligated to provide food to people that have taken over a building.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, we're saying that they're obligated to provide food to students who pay for a meal plan.
Speaker 8: Here you mentioned that.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: We're taking over a building. We've literally broken into a building. We're squad on campus, and now these students are like, well, if we're on a meal plan, damn it, you need to bring us our meal, okay, like right now, like like we need you to bring us our meal, all right? The number one, like right now immediately we need the meal.
Speaker 6: We're hungry.
Speaker 1: Okay, we broke a window and we're sitting here in an air conditioned building that's worth millions of dollars in a very nice part of New York City, and we need our food and we need it right now. Just a side notes, anyone holding the hostage in the building, like can they not leave and go get their own food? That's the other question I would have asked, like, Hey, who's saying they can't leave the building to go get food? And for that matter, then just like I don't know, come right back, Like if you want to come back, then just like, you know, come right back, like you can.
Speaker 6: You can just come right back over here and.
Speaker 1: Just you know, hang out, do what you do, right, because you guys are crazy and they're like, well, you don't understand, we may starve to death. We also now are hearing that at Fordham University they're building an encampment. This is phase two of the anti Israel encampment establishment. Fordham University happens hours after police rated other campuses in the area. Now Fordham University is in New York City, and hours after they got rid of the encampments in theory. At Columbia University, the same colored tints that we've seen at the University of Wisconsin, the same colored tints we've seen out in California, the same colored tints that we saw at you know, many of these universities, right, all these universities seem to have the same campus you know, encampments pop up with the same damn tents. I wonder if they're buying them in bulk, right, Maybe is there a chance, I bet you there is a chance.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what we're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, now Columbia University's encampments kind of disappearing it's being dismantled, and sure enough boom Fordham University.
Speaker 6: The tents were.
Speaker 1: Saying set up inside, this time a building on the university's campus as part of a quote Gaza solidarity encampment. So they're not even gonna do it outside. This is how this is how rich and entitled these idiots are. At Fordham University, They're like, no, no, we're not sleeping outside. No, We're gonna sleep inside. It's a lot nicer here if we do that. Officers for the New York Police Department, dressed in riot gear begin a raid on the anti Israel encampment at Columbia University and then bam, what is pop right up over here at another university.
Speaker 6: It'll be just fine.
Speaker 1: Fordham University students launching their Gaza solidary encampment, just mere hours after encampments were swept at CCNY and Columbia University in New York. Video footage post on x showed protesters gathering outside of Fordham University at the Lincoln Center campus, and support of the encamp set up inside. The crowd could be here chanting disclosed divests, we will not stop, we will not rest, disclose, divest referring to their funds, right, because now it's all about, well where's our money? You got our money with any Jewish people out there, any Jewish funds, any Jewish fund managers. Now, these students that are out there at Fordham, they're also throwing red paint that looks like blood on the New York Police departments buses that bring in police officers, and they're screaming, of course, exuatives at them. Now this new encampment that is inside, as they put these tents together with the green top the white sides, exactly like we're seeing all these other encampments around the country, they say that they are expecting to stay until at least June.
Speaker 6: Okay, sure, let's see how that works out.
Speaker 1: Also, an initial pro palacing aamp meant that was established at Columbia University on April seventeenth, as now officially, resulted in several students being suspended and hundreds of protesters being arrested. Columbia University removed the initial encampment, another one popped up in its place, and so now it's a game of basically cat and mouse. We also know that anti Israel encampments have been established established at colleges and universities across the nation that's now grown to include George Washington University, Harvard, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Princeton University, and the University of California Los Angeles UCLA. And the protesters are saying, we're not leaving, but we need to eat food and water. So if you guys could bring that to us, that would be super. Now the White House having to admit this is pandering. They're not going to call out the encampments. They're not going to call out what has happened. Okay, that's not what they're doing. They're going to just act like, you know, well, this is kind of a you know, both sides kind of thing, and when you got both sides here, this is what we're going to do here. DeSantis, by the way, making sure this doesn't happen in Florida. He's made it clear that if you open these encampments were coming after you. Here's part of what he had to say earlier about what's going on in Florida compared to New York, you.
Speaker 9: Know, one, with regard to what's going on in college campuses, the state of Florida is not New York and so when you go out and try to commandeer a property, when you try to set up encampments, you are not going to be allowed to do that in this state. And people have found that out at University of South Florida, Florida, Florida State. So just understand that that's the way it's going to go. We do not allow the inmates to run the asylum in the state of Florida. And if you can't abide by the rules that we have in place for conduct, then we will show you the door and you will be expelled. It is that simple that.
Speaker 3: What we're going to.
Speaker 1: We're going to show you the door and you're going to be expelled, same exact thing. By the way that it's happening in Texas right now in Texas, you cannot get away with this Democratic Representative Torrez saying this on Fox News Channel about what's happening now as universities are becoming ground zero for Israel and anti Israel protests.
Speaker 10: I'm reading the bill has forty co sponsors, thirteen of whom are House Democrats, so maybe it's got a shot here. I want you to listen to Elon Omar from this week about Jews on campus and what we have seen so far, and listen to the end of this comment that she makes, and.
Speaker 11: I think it is really unfortunate that people don't care about the fact that all Jewish kids should be kept safe and that we should not have to tolerate anti semitism or bigotry for all Jewish students, whether they are pro genocide or anti genocide.
Speaker 10: She might have been saying the right things there for a while, so she got to the end.
Speaker 6: You're either for genocide or you're against it.
Speaker 10: Congress mentors, we have free speech in America, and free speech sometimes can be ugly speech. But there is the First Amendment. How do you overcome that with this legislation.
Speaker 4: Well, keep in mind that the First Amendment applies to the government, not to a private university, which has its own policies and its own code of conduct. But even if it did apply to private universities, it's subject to time, place, and manner restrictions.
Speaker 6: And first, there's a.
Speaker 4: Difference between free expression and intimidation, between free expression and harassment, and what we're seeing in places like Columbia University is systematic harassment and intimidation of Jewish students, the creation of a hostile environment for Jews on college campuses in violation of Title six. And so it's not about free speech, it's about conduct that is putting at risk the safety of Jewish students throughout the country.
Speaker 1: Jewish students right now clearly under attack on college campuses. And all of this is being funded by the left. This is the Democratic Party. There's a reason why the President's been silent because he doesn't want to lose his own young voters. So he says, I guess we just got to go with this and just deal with it. And it's just going to be the way it's going to be. Mayor Adams coming out trying to rewrite what has happened, saying this about what's happening on these campuses.
Speaker 12: And I know that they're those who are attempting to say, well, the majority of people may have been students, you don't have to be the majority to influence and co op and operation. That is what it's about. And so if we want to play the road police, you could do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 12: I'm going to play the New York City Police. Well, we're going to protect our city from those who are attempted to do what is happening globally, There is a movement to radicalize young people, and I'm not going to wait until it's done and all of a sudden acknowledge the existence of it. This is a global problem that young people are being influenced by those who are professionals at radicalizing our children, and I'm not going to allow that to happen. As the mayor of the City of New York. So the men and women of New York City Police departmentship proud of yourself. At the request of Columbia University, after speaking with them throughout the week, at their requests and their acknowledgement that outside agitators were on their grounds, training and really co opting this movement, at their request, we went in and conducted an operation to allow Columbia University to remove those who have turned the peaceful protests into a place where anti Semitism and anti Israeli attitudes were pervasive.
Speaker 6: I love this guy.
Speaker 1: This is the same guy that's like, Oh, we're all in favor of the protesters until they start occupying buildings and you know, like threatening to like burn things down, And now all of a sudden, we're like, Wow, they're radicals. This is your party, man, like you're the one that created these. Columbia created these, Harvard created these These people were created by the people that are now saying, wow, they're radicals. Really, one more final thing I want to say is get ready because they are going to be more of these protests.
Speaker 6: They're not over all right.
Speaker 1: This is going to continue through I would think at least the end of May, whenever these different colleges let out of school. Like, they're going to do this to the very end, and you're gonna see him pop up just like you just saw it for them. They're just gonna start popping up in different places and they're not going to stop. And the Democrats aren't going to stop them either, because if they do, they lose the youth vote. The Democratic liberal wacko extremists who are Socialists and Marxists who've been trained by the same Democratic Party that they're now having to deal with their crazies that they created. Never forget they created the crazies. These radical extremist youth were designed by the Democratic Party, the Marxists, the socialists, the communists who've been in doctrinating them in our high schools and our junior highs and our elementary schools.
Speaker 6: Okay, and in our colleges.
Speaker 1: These radical professors that get tenured that can't get fired for anything, including anti Semitism. Right that these are the people that created these these these psychopaths at Fordham or these psychopaths at Harvard or Yale or Prinson. Never send your kids these Ivy leagues or Columbia Like, whatever you do, don't do it because it will never stop.
Speaker 6: And you have to understand something. The Democratic Party has learned.
Speaker 1: The only way that they win, they believe, is to is to be radical and extreme in every issue. Now, another example is the Green New Deal, the green energy, the green religion that they've created with the radicals and the extremists in the Democratic Party. Right, if you're not saving the environment and walking on one foot, and you're not killing all the cows because they literally fart, that's.
Speaker 6: What they say.
Speaker 1: We should get rid of all animals for that reason, because the methane gas they spread into the world.
Speaker 6: This is again what they say. Okay, this is how insane they are.
Speaker 1: Then they will come for you, They will come after you, and they will turn on you in two seconds. In fact, some of these climate activists were in front of Congress, and they were brought to Congress by the Democratic Party today because while you're looking at what's happening at Columbia and at all these other universities where they're ripping down American flags and putting up Palestinian flags, just know they have not lost focus at all on their Marxist ideas when it comes to climate change. One of those climate activists is a guy by the name of Jeffrey Serpent. Jeffrey is a very interesting character, and Senator Kennedy decide to ask him some questions in Congress.
Speaker 6: Listen to this back and forth.
Speaker 3: Super Let me ask you a couple of questions.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're here at the request of my Democratic colleagues.
Speaker 3: No, sir, no, the doctor Supern. That's correct, Yes, okay, doctor Supern.
Speaker 8: On December fourteenth, twenty twenty three, you you tweeted in support of Climate Defiance. That's an entity that the Brookings Institute has called a radical climate change group.
Speaker 3: Is that correct? I don't recall. I'm my fraid okay, would this be the same.
Speaker 8: Climate Defiance that you I'm looking at you tweet? You you tweeted in support of them. Would this be the same Climate defiance that called Senator Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Quote a sick funk.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but as I would, this be the same climate defiance that call Senator Lisa Murkowski a murderer.
Speaker 13: I do not know, As I said in my state with.
Speaker 8: This be the same climate defiance who told the CEO of EXE exeon to quote each Darren close quote.
Speaker 13: I'm not responsible for the statements of others around with.
Speaker 3: Doc, here's what your tweet says.
Speaker 6: Quote.
Speaker 3: We do and in support of climate defiance.
Speaker 8: We do not do online petitions, We do not do n g O coalition letters, we do not do.
Speaker 3: Bus stop ads.
Speaker 8: We chase fossil fuels CEOs and the politicians who do their bidding, and we do not apologize close quote.
Speaker 3: Did I read that correctly? That is not my tweet, sir, That is your tweet. I'm looking at it.
Speaker 6: Here's a copy right here.
Speaker 3: It's right off your it's right off your website.
Speaker 8: Biggest dallas on O Chober thirty one, twenty twenty three, you said this on twitter.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 8: Climate justice was coined by our movements to locate it as a struggle against genocidal racial injustice, colonialism and apartheid.
Speaker 3: If your climate justice.
Speaker 8: Doesn't stand with the Patmestinians against colonialism and apartheid apartheid, then your climate justice has no justice in it.
Speaker 3: Cold quote. Did you say that I believe not?
Speaker 8: Here is math, Yes, sir, and the and the witnesses documentary.
Speaker 6: Form. The senator's time has expired, and there are other Senator's.
Speaker 3: Wait, I've got a bunch more tweets.
Speaker 8: Thank you for your objective advice.
Speaker 3: You do you can make put them into a question for the record.
Speaker 8: And yes, I'd like to submit all all of the good doctor's objective tweet and scientific analysis for the record.
Speaker 6: That will be done without objection.
Speaker 13: Senator Merkley, May I clarify one final point, proceed, These are not my tweets. These are retweets.
Speaker 3: You often retweet stuff you don't support. Is that what you're telling me.
Speaker 13: Doc, I did not say that I don't support this. I simply did not tweet it, which as you were allegend retweeting.
Speaker 3: I'd like to make.
Speaker 13: Very clear that this formation is characteristic of the propaganda techniques you retweet.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Are you going to call.
Speaker 1: Me a sick it's Senator Merkley's time unbelievable. This is, by the way, what we all need to do with these people. You know, this is the radical left. They gave this guy a platform and said, wear a suit today, come to Congress today, testify today before Congress. We're going to raise your profile. And what Senator Kennedy did was he did his research. He said, Okay, let's tell America who you really are. You're a climate radical activists who says some of the most horrific things online, and you're a guest of the Democratic Party who is here today. So, whether it's at Columbia University over being anti Israel, or whether it's the example that I just played for you of these radical activists that are green alternative energy, you got to understand the Democratic Party is dead. They are socialists, Marxist communist radicals who are willing to destroy this country to get their way. They want to lock you up, right, if you don't believe in green and green alternative energy, if you don't believe in global warming, they want to lock you up.
Speaker 6: Who believes that a guy by.
Speaker 1: The name of Kennedy that's running for president right now wrote about that. They believe that if you are a company and you don't do your fair share to save the environment, that you should lose your ability, your license to operate as a business. Owen as their kids are extremists and radicals on college campuses, they're also making sure they do everything they can right now to demand that the students, even if they are arrested, will not actually be suspended long term from the universities which they are invading and breaking into the buildings and setting up encampments and chanting death to America and death to Israel and ripping down American flags and putting up terrorists flags. And what's the Left doing. They're bailing them out of jail. They're funding these radicals on college campus. They're making sure that each and every one of these radicals is taken care of. They're paying the organizers, they're shipping them in, they're sending them supplies.
Speaker 6: Hell, they've all got matching tints.
Speaker 1: If you want to know what's at stake this November, huh, this is it, folks. This is what is at stake. And if you think you're doing your kid a favor by sending them to the quote best school they get into, you're not paying attention.
Speaker 6: And the reason why.
Speaker 1: I say that is because if you think it's a good idea to send your kid to Harvard or Yale or Columbia after what I just played for you, you are not paying attention the Democratic Party, whether it's the elder Statesman, this Democrat I just played for you, whether it's the President I sates America refusing to condemn the actions of the left on college campuses. Completely silent this week on purpose, and they're silent on purpose because they want to make sure that no one in the radical left doesn't get out and vote for them. Joe Biden is selling his soul to the devil of the Communists and Marxist and he's happy to do it. Make sure you share this podcast with your family and your friends, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.