Speaker 1: It started for donkeys to day. I'm ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these things.
Speaker 2: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today? Well, just hilarious donkey today for Thursday.
Speaker 3: May second goes to Anne and Bernard and mcdono.
Speaker 1: Okay, they are thirty nine and forty one.
Speaker 3: Years old, and I am reluctantly giving them Donkey of to Day this morning, because truthfully, this is one of the most romantic stories I've ever heard. See, when you're in a relationship, you are always looking for new things to do, okay, new things to try with your significant other. You have to keep things interesting in the relationship.
Speaker 1: It needs to absolutely did that. Let me read the headline for you.
Speaker 3: The headline is dine and dash couple busted for hitting five restaurants for twelve hundred dollars in free meals. I repeat, dining and dashed couple busted for hitting five restaurants for twelve hundred dollars in free meals. See what it happened was Ann and Bernard have been accused of dining at five different restaurants, all within a thirty mile radius of each other, and leaving without paying their tab. Before you ask, from the pictures, I see, yes they are big backs. Okay, wide bodied individuals, all right. One of them so big that if she wore yellow, kids would run after her thinking they.
Speaker 1: Missed the school bus.
Speaker 3: Respectfully, Okay, Now, these folks just weren't going to different restaurants, you know, to get an item here or there. You know how you may order some chicken from KFC, but then you know, get your sides from Popeyes. No, these individuals who are so big they could sit on Walmart and make the prices go down. We're eating full blown meals at these establishments.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is the epitome of big back activity. See, God can't bless what you pretend to be, so you need to be yourself. And if you are yourself, a blessing as big as Anne's back is on his way to you.
Speaker 1: Now, let's be clear. This is gluttony to the highest degree.
Speaker 3: Because the couple used to go to these restaurants, and they would go with a party. At six they would order and eat large meals, which often costs upward of four hundred dollars. They would eat quickly, and then four members of the party would exit, leaving and behind and and would be with a little small child like a four year old child. They would leave and behind to pay the bill and would act like she was paying the bill okay with a car. Then the card would get declined. Then she would say she needed to get another card from the car. She'd walk to the car. They'd ask the little boy to stay and wait for her in the restaurant, and then when the woman would get to the car, after about ten fifteen seconds, the little boy would run out to the car man, the clumps is wild.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: What I don't understand is if you can put this much energy into a crime of food consumption, how come you can't put that same energy and to unbiggin your back. And furthermore, if you can put this much energy into being a snack scammer, how come you can't put just as much energy and to getting the job so you don't have to steal from people. Now, the owners of these restaurants would call police, but police would tell them this isn't an emergency, and all they could do was report the incident.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 3: You call the police to report or herd of humans coming into your establishment and stealing, and nobody does anything. But imagine the urgency that would happen if they called and said their restaurant just got invaded by a herd of buffalo. Every single law enforcement division would show up and animal control to get this herd of buffalo under control. So the same sense of urgency should be applied to a herd of humans.
Speaker 1: Who are as big as buffalos.
Speaker 3: Now what's even saddern As, an owner of the restaurant said, they sent CCTV recordings.
Speaker 1: I guess those are the camera recordings from the restaurant.
Speaker 3: They would send the recordings from the restaurant, they would send photos. They even sent the registration plate number of the car. And the response from law enforcement was this vehicle is connected to many people.
Speaker 1: Well go investigate all the many people.
Speaker 3: Then now we can take that for what it is and say, hey, the vehicle is connected to many pepe, or we can say one of these individuals is so big that they get mistaken for many. When fifty cent said many men wish death upon him.
Speaker 1: We knew that meant a lot.
Speaker 3: So you know how big one person got to be for you to refer to them as many.
Speaker 1: To be fair, though, the whole party not.
Speaker 3: Big backs, just like two of them, and they white, so they look like Twitter eggs from twenty fourteen. But let's think about the bright side of this. I know a good romantic comedy when I hear one. Just call Alvin Gray right now, Okay, Carl, Alvin Gray. We about to go into production on Loving Big Backs Coming to to be real soon. Opening scene, opening scene. We're gonna show them getting baptized at Sea World. Oh know what, Hold wait a minute, I got a better name for this romantic comedy. We can change Anne's name to Stella and call it How Stella got her Big Back.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it right there.
Speaker 3: Please please give Ann and Bernard mcdonna the biggest he off. And let's not forget what they did is wrong, and that's why they were arrested in charge with five counts of fat fraud and charged with four counts of theft.
Speaker 2: Jesus well, rightfully, so they should have been that's right, fat fraud, yes, yo, Jesus.
Speaker 1: But I know they don't put regular handcuffs on them either. But that's a whole different How and got her big bag?
Speaker 3: Yes, we just got we gotta change your name to Stella though we changed your name is Stella for the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how Stella got her big back? Oh my god, oh boy? All right, what do we call Alvin Gray?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call them, although album Gray, Do you have a movie called check Please? Where they run out on checks? It is on Amazon, Prime, YouTube and TV is believe not say it's called check Please.
Speaker 1: And they do.
Speaker 2: That's the movie about uh guys running out.
Speaker 1: On the check.
Speaker 2: But it's funny. It's it's a storyline behind and everything.
Speaker 1: Man, you is not lying. I just looked it up. Man man, hold on, man hold on.
Speaker 3: Alvin Gray got the rapper who got shot in the hill, the nurse that saw the baby on the highway, and check Please.
Speaker 1: Oh I got a hold now this when I got to watch. He got one called Blackwater Sasquash.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's the number one. No, that's the one. You gotta say. Blackwater Sasquatches is really good.
Speaker 1: It's about Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna tell you it's going on here, But it's good. That was it's black Tho like black felt.
Speaker 1: I'm watching that. That's gonna get me the twob. I'm watching that today and it's free. Oh my goodness. All right, well, thank you for that. Donkey Today. Now, don't try to do.
Speaker 2: That because when you're little doctor Minery come out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You're gonna watch watch it. So don't try to do all that. DJ and G anyway, can we go a right?
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull.
Speaker 1: Lamb is soft.
Speaker 3: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club