Speaker 1: We may have the opportunity of a lifetime. Okay, it's broken, Jeffary in the morning.
Speaker 2: What do you got, Jef.
Speaker 1: Rarely do we ever send Alexis and Jose on a flight to be on location somewhere.
Speaker 2: But rarely like we've never had. If you say rarely makes it sound.
Speaker 3: Zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the point is we might have to because this event has been going on in Austin, Texas for years and it just now came to our attention.
Speaker 3: You're playing the Olympic Games. I thought we're going to London.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this might be even bigger than that. It's called the O Henry Punoff World Championship.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The producer Boyd just he subjected me to ten minutes of watching a video of the previous highlights. If he even he can call them a highlights.
Speaker 2: How long are the hi like videos? If there's the video was.
Speaker 3: Six hours long?
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: But basically, there's a stage and there's different categories you can compete in. There's pun versus pun. There's two people punning against each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jose, is this your Olympics?
Speaker 3: It could be? No, it really could be.
Speaker 1: They have long form puns retel like a long story full of puns, also pun slingers. I don't ever want to get into it. It's all viewed by the public sitting on a lawn and folding chairs, and I'm gonna give you a fourteen second snapshot of what it sounds like, because it's probably all you can take out here.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Policeman Ray gave me a collie and said the shizu was hitting the fan in Egypt.
Speaker 4: I started having terrible joint pain, so naturally I went to see a chiro preactor.
Speaker 3: What's the till you're sprouting off again? I choke you.
Speaker 1: So not surprisingly, it's a free event held on the grass outside of the O Henry Museum downtown.
Speaker 5: I think it sounds funny for again, maybe twenty five seconds.
Speaker 2: I gotta take it ten more seconds of that.
Speaker 3: The Cairo Jokers are really good Egyptian cities.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 5: I like the art of choke one as welleah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess that's the point of a pun.
Speaker 3: Just horrible.
Speaker 1: It's Mayo eleventh this year, so if one of our listeners wants to go and tell us about it, you can put your review in our Instagram comments or write your best puns in our Instagram comments at Brooke and Jeffrey, because digital Jake loves to read it repond to all of your puns. First, he's got to do some trivia with us, though, So take it away, Jake. Well, you know why we're playing this music because we're celebrating Sinko to mayaayet. Shockingly, Sino to Myo is not a holiday about the five great male brands of the US Hellman's, Hines, Dukes, Craft and Miracle Whip.
Speaker 2: Oh, get out of here with your miracle.
Speaker 5: It's not even mayonnaise, Okay, Texas little though.
Speaker 4: In fact, it's actually a holiday honoring Mexican culture on the fifth of May.
Speaker 3: It learning things new every day. But that's why today we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: A special round of trivia questions all about Sinco aka the number five in a brand new edition.
Speaker 3: Of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, We'll start with the woman who occasionally throws up in her bathroom Sinco.
Speaker 3: That's Alexis there. That is so gross, Alexis. Nobody can help you with this question. It's all you on your loansome.
Speaker 2: Are you going to ask her to count to five without her fingers.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do things too hard for her solo on Cinco, Alexis here you go.
Speaker 3: We're celebrating the number five today.
Speaker 4: So in honor of that, your question is is five a prime number?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ohh primes? Oh it's something with dividing them or multiplying them. No, no, something about them? Can you divide it by self? Can you divide it by I think I was talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is good talking out follow that.
Speaker 2: Prime numbers or even numbers. So I'm gonna say it's not prime.
Speaker 3: Oh, Alexis said it's not prime.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 3: Incorrect? Is a prime number?
Speaker 2: And what is a prime number?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 3: What is a prime number?
Speaker 2: Brolf? And that's that's it?
Speaker 3: Anything else?
Speaker 2: That's it? Yeah, they go over it in third grade. I'll get this one next year.
Speaker 4: It transforms into a car prime something. Okay, Alex's is out.
Speaker 2: We're over to brook Brook.
Speaker 4: It's commonly believed that humans have five senses sound, sight, touch, smell, and taste. According to science, what is the strongest rising.
Speaker 3: Well, sight's yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna sayesight is out for me, Brook, Definitely, I need aids for that. I don't feel like hearing is very good either. You know how many people are saying what constantly?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What do you say? Dogs? Never say that dogs is here?
Speaker 3: They just smell.
Speaker 2: They smell God. But those taste buds.
Speaker 5: I am so good at tasting things.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go No, I'm gonna go taste.
Speaker 3: Brook went with taste that is in direct according to science, is actually sit.
Speaker 4: Humans tend to rely on I sight more than any of the other four senses in sciences. We're over to so far out of five, Jose. In your turn, the pentagon is a famous five sided building. True, you have five seconds to tell me something else in the world that is five sided. Go four, three, two one. I'm sorry, just gave up time ran out. I would have accepted home plate, yes, school crossing signs, uh, sections on a soccer ball. Maybe pentagrams for our Satanists out there, Jeffrey, We've gotten three wrongs so far. I think if you get it wrong, then I'm gonna choose who get shocked anyway, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: These questions be about tacos and tequila.
Speaker 4: Those are not five sided, Jeffrey. There was a famous burger chain called five Guys with thousands of locations around the US?
Speaker 3: True or false? Was it started by five guys?
Speaker 1: I guess, Okay, Well, the last time that I hung out with five guys, we definitely were not coming up with fun restaurant ideas.
Speaker 3: But there were peanuts all over the floor, yes, and a lot of talk about meat between buns.
Speaker 1: But I think it's just too obvious that like five guys made it.
Speaker 2: You don't think it's like five brothers that I started. I always thought it was brothers, but maybe there wasn't all five.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was like a dad, And I just thought it was a family business for some reason.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they want you to think so that it sounds wholesome. But it's just one billionaire guy. That's like taking all the money.
Speaker 2: We're okay, spending thirty dollars on a burgy.
Speaker 1: We're just I'm gonna say, it's not five guys.
Speaker 4: You said false? False, Jeffrey said false. That is That's correct. Jeffrey was founded by a husband and wife who named it after his five sons, who helped manage the franchises to this day.
Speaker 3: Is a family business now, Okay?
Speaker 4: That means Jeffrey's one Today's edition of Plenty of twenty.
Speaker 1: Since I got the only answer, right, I get to choose who gets shocked.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, and I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Let's see, it's gonna be Superman. It's not easy by five for fighting? Five okay, okay, and I'm gonna give it to jose on this one, all right.
Speaker 2: I remember I was at a hockey game and they called five for fighting.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my god, that like a penalty.
Speaker 2: It's in the penalty box for fighting. And that's why they naive.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like your fist have five fingers for fighting with no no wonder that song.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well let's sing some five for fighting.
Speaker 2: I can't stand.
Speaker 3: I'm not that naive.
Speaker 1: I wanted more than that was a perfect spot on rendition of it.
Speaker 2: Shot you again, shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 1: We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.