Speaker 1: We have a brand new players in the game. His name is Ace.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ace just feels like a regal name. But I have heard Ace is a man of very few words, and we're going to prove it right now by asking Ace, how are you today? Fine? Would you care to elaborate on that? Ace? Now, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: I just woke up.
Speaker 1: They could write an entire book on that. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: How many hours asleep did you get? Ace?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow?
Speaker 2: That is that natural?
Speaker 1: Or do you take nine quill or something that's natural?
Speaker 2: Wowow?
Speaker 1: Naturally well rested and well spoken to. So let's send Brook out of the studio. He really is. We're gonna get right to the action here and go over the rules really quick. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know what, you could say, pass. But you have to beat Brook outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good luck, my man. Your time starts now. Francois Cody was born on this day in eighteen seventy four. Was He known as the father of modern what printing, pasta or perfume in bowling, when it takes two turns to knock down all of the pins? What's it called? Former Playboy owner Hugh Hefner paid seventy five thousand dollars to be buried next to what iconic actress. The Netflix show Stranger Things takes place in which decade the nineties? Highland Games are a tradition in which European country. I don't know. Pass. He will respectfully pass on his last guest. He doesn't need that answer. Let's bring Brook back into the studio. So Ace, I'm always curious to know whenever we have new people, why do you like this show? That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Why do you ask it like he should?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? Why are you into this? Yeah? It's like, I don't know. You guys called me? Why do you like us? Though? Bro On, all you guys are pretty funny? Like you guys are well rounded.
Speaker 2: I guess good chemist.
Speaker 1: She just calls fat because that's.
Speaker 2: What I heard.
Speaker 1: I funny.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling out. He's a little bit wider in the hips these days. Thanks for noticing that.
Speaker 1: Insecurity. Ay strikes again. Yes, let's get some Brook Brook. Are you ready? Yeah? Good luck? Your time starts now. Francois Cody was born on this day in eighteen seventy four. Was he known as the father of modern what printing, pasta or perfume?
Speaker 2: Perfume?
Speaker 1: In bowling, when it takes two turns to knock down all the pins, what's it called two turns?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Spare? Former Playboy owner Hugh Hefner paid seventy five thousand dollars to be buried next to what iconic at the Netflix show Stranger Things takes place in which decade? Eighties? Highland games are a tradition in which European country. That's all the time that we have for this round. Let's go to the scoreboard to see how you both did. With Jose, what I need to do here is have me a bunch of affairs.
Speaker 2: Ah, I have one affair first, Jose, you got one correct today, and he was a golfer. That would be a great score.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, a record score. And Brook you got five. Oh wow, tough day to player today. So let's go over the answers for everybody. Francois Cody was born on this day in eighteen seventy four. He's known as the modern day father of perfume. Cody Perfume Company. It's a multinational corporation. Cool. I don't wear perfume, so yeah, I just drink it too.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: In bowling, when it takes two turns to knock down all the pins, that's called a spare. That hurt my brain.
Speaker 2: I don't know what like when you, I was like.
Speaker 1: Wait, what is it? Who reads two turns to knock down all the pins? That former play by owner who after paid seventy five grand to be buried next to Marilyn Monroe. Stranger things takes place in the eighties and the Highland Games is a tradition in Scotland where they played old Scottish games and dance and play and do bagpipes, all the Scottish stuff.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: So it's unfortunately it was not enough to beat Brooke today. The good news is just for playing, you get a fifty dollars Melting Pot gift card where you can enjoy quality time together while creating unforgettable memories at Melting Pot with a romantic four course experience every Thursday for a thursd date complete with rose pedals and candles. Make a reservation today at melting Pot dot com. Thanks all right, sweet.
Speaker 2: Final words for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mopped the flour with me. I don't think I'm a listening anymore.
Speaker 2: You drove Ase away, ye, don't you know listening to the show makes you dumber.
Speaker 1: You can come back and play anytime you want. Okay man, thank you, all right, I'll take them. Yeah, we'll be back to do wind Brokes Bucks same time on Monday, Brooke
Speaker 2: And Jeffrey in the morning,