Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given the.
Speaker 1: Bus busy.
Speaker 5: Listening to show.
Speaker 2: I don't Joy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Joy, you got you, you love. You gotta turn.
Speaker 2: I can't have to turn the mouth.
Speaker 7: The turn.
Speaker 6: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn out the water, the water jump.
Speaker 2: Come come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody you're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harley got a radio show. Yeah, I got one. And I got a message for you today too. Something I was thinking about that might help you along the way. The thing I appreciate about so many people that I learned from Bishop Jakes, Kenneth Olmer, Donnie McClerkin, Kirk Franklin, Joel Oldstein.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you, and many more than that.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I'm naming you know, famous people because I know you know these names. But my father, who you never met, was so great in my development as a man. But my mother thought her mercy. My mother, she taught me about faith. She gave me the things I needed to know about what I speak about every day. That basis was given to me by her. So it's so many great people. But here's the thing that I've had to learn, and that is that if God got you through it.
Speaker 2: It's done. Move on.
Speaker 8: See, I can't tell you how many people don't really pay attention to that close enough. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 8: How many times have we as people allowed God to get us through something, get us beyond something, get us over something, get us through something, and then even after its completion, we sit there and we dwell on it, and we dwell on it to the point where it becomes an anchor around our neck, and we can't move on.
Speaker 2: We can't move on because we just won't let it go. It's done. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 6: Move on.
Speaker 2: Stop harboring on the past.
Speaker 8: Stop hanging on to every time you fail, Stop hanging on to every time you slipped up and messed up.
Speaker 2: Stop hanging on to every time you didn't get it right.
Speaker 8: So what everybody makes mistakes, Everybody messes up, everybody don't get it right.
Speaker 2: Everybody's struggling with something.
Speaker 8: You ain't the only one, but my God, Man, if God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 2: Move on. You hanging on to it for it. That's why He got it, got you through it, so you can move on from it.
Speaker 8: See a lot of things that happened to us that we think are negative or bad experience.
Speaker 2: These are lessons and what not to do. This is a way to have on now a bearing on look out for it.
Speaker 1: The next time.
Speaker 8: You got me once, you can't get me again. I'm telling you, man, if God got you through it, it's done, move on. You have got to move on. I use this analogy all the time. I'm gonna add a little bit to it. Bishop Jakes told me you cannot drive your car looking in the rear view mirror. See you know what your rearview mirror is actually for in your car. Your rearview mirror is designed. After I pass a car and I want to merge into that lane, or I want to make another move, I look up in the rear view mirror, and all I use it for it shows me that I've gotten past it. I've gotten past the vehicle I was passing, and I got enough room now clear to make my next move. That's what I use my rearview mirror for. I use my rear view mirror to just glance up every now and then to see what's coming up on me. That's all I use it for.
Speaker 2: Listen to me real close. Now, your rearview mirror.
Speaker 8: On your car is after you passing something or you're passing by something, you can look up in the rear view mirror and it lets you know you're pasted it, you're beyond it. It's clear now, it's in the past. You no longer have to deal with it as the car that was in front of you blocking your way.
Speaker 2: You have passed it.
Speaker 8: You look up in the mirror, you've cleared it. Now if you want to switch lanes, you could slide on over.
Speaker 2: You got room.
Speaker 8: But that rearview mirror also lets you see if anything is coming up on you, and you just need to glance, because if you moving forward and a whole lot can come up on you, you just glancing every now and then, and it reminds you that you got through something and you got beyond something. That's what the rearview mirror for. Now, let's talk about that windshield. Why you think that wind shields so big on your car. That's the biggest window on your car, you know, why the wind shield so big? Because it's where you're going. Because even the automobile makers want you to have a wide view of where you're going so you can see what's up ahead. They put lights on the card night so you can have night vision and see what's up ahead. But you can uh oh man, oh see not why is that looking? Think about that now before I move forward with this one. Think about that wind shield, man, Why is that wind shield so big so you can see where you're going. It's way more important where you're going than where you're being, don't you see that. That's why the rear view mirror is so small, because it is nowhere near as important as it is as to where you're going. While you being just allows you to take a glance. You can make sure you cleared it so you can see if it's room enough for you to make your next move, so you can know that you've gone through it and go ahead on about your business. But that windshield, that windshield is for vision. A man without a dream of vision shall perish. That windshield is for somebody going somewhere. That windshielding for somebody up there trying to make another move.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go right. I'm gonna left.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get off on this exit. I'm gonna take this detail. I'm gonna handle this sign. There's a new route. There's only so many miles left to go. That's what the windshield got. Let me tell you something, man, when you see a mile sign, you're driving on the freeway, you're on the interstate, and you let's say you driving to a particular city and you see a sign that says that city is thirty eight or one hundred and thirty eight miles away. That lets you know where you're going, and you're on the right path. Now, if you keep looking in the rear view mirror, you'll never know how close you are. You'll never know you're driving your car looking in the rear view mirror. You all on the shoulder, You hear them rocks up under your car. You just scared yourself to death because you know why, because you keep looking in the rear view mirror.
Speaker 2: Get out the rear view mirror. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 7: Move on.
Speaker 8: So what he don't love you no more? And man, let's move on. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 2: Move on. God got something for you.
Speaker 8: If you get out your rear view mirror and get up in that wind shield, God's got something for you up ahead. But you can't see what's up ahead because you in that rear view mirror. If God got you through it, it's done. Let's move on. Come on, y'all, don't let the pass beat you up. That's the ingredients in the cake. You done made that already, that's done.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 8: God, look in the windshield, see what God marbably got something new for you. If you get out the rearview mirror and look, open up your eyes and see. All right, let's go today. You're listening, morning, ladies and gentlemen. I have an announcement to make. He has done it again. The amazing thing about it is he has never failed. I'm talking about God right now. I'm talking about that sun, that new day. I'm talking about that sunset last night. I'm talking about that time that just keeps on ticking. I'm telling you every promise He ever made has been true. Time and tide waits on. No man, you can pray for a lot of stuff, but you can't ask God to stop the time.
Speaker 2: He can't do it. Just for you.
Speaker 8: Got a whole lot of things working on that clock. He just keeps showing up. Man, It's amazing to me. It is absolutely amazing to me.
Speaker 2: I honor him for that.
Speaker 8: I thank him for that, and for allowing me to be a participant in my own small Way show. Grateful Steve Arvey, morn the show, Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that he is nephew Tommy Junior was on your mind today? Man, Yeah, it's a plethora of things going on with you. Just wonder what it is today?
Speaker 9: QT Quality time, quality time?
Speaker 2: You got to spend it.
Speaker 10: But all these TV shows I got to watch with her, I mean all of them, all these TV shows ninety Day Fiance, ninety Day to Single Life, ninety Data, Other Way, Fatal Attraction, Payback, the TV schedule I got. And then there's a quiz while the show on, So you better be paying attention. What did Geno just say? What did Jazmine just say? What is ed Lee's going through? All of these TV shows I got to watch? Do you have to watch these TV shows? Do you have to watch anything with your wife?
Speaker 9: Do y'all have to do this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: My wife don't watch it.
Speaker 9: Huh, Well it's just me.
Speaker 10: Then, well, I guess I ain't got time tonight because Fail Attraction come on to Night at nine and I gotta watch that too. So yeah, I got a lot of TV watching I have to do with her. It's a quality time for my mess up.
Speaker 2: That's what I have to do.
Speaker 9: Watch these show and help cook too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why the show? You want to eat, don't you? Yeah? I want to eat. I want to eat, and you're talking about stuff I can't help you with.
Speaker 10: Well, well, if you asked what's on my mind, I'll come to you for help.
Speaker 2: That's why everybody else come to you for steam.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, I just told you, and I can't help you with this. My wife don't watch TV and I ain't got to cook nothing.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well that's that's different. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta get a sheelf or something.
Speaker 1: We need something we need do da.
Speaker 2: You need to get your ass in there and help cook. That's what you need to do.
Speaker 1: The sew.
Speaker 8: If you don't like working, you don't like watching all these TV shows, you're gonna have to create an income producing entity doing TV watching hours.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 9: What's the income entity?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 8: You mean?
Speaker 2: Go do something to make some money?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, well, well that's true quality time.
Speaker 2: Because my question for you is what is you watching? TV?
Speaker 8: Faults?
Speaker 1: But the question is about quality quality. There's quality time. It's not about making book.
Speaker 8: See right here now, Junior, once again, see the ladies that jumped in. Now they back on this quality time.
Speaker 2: What was his question?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna send you something that Bishop Jakes said one time they might be able to help you out.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well you know what I'll be doing at nine and ninth Friday, coming up at thirty two minutes after the our, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is time now to run that prank back with the nephew. What you got for his nep uh?
Speaker 13: Your house is my house. Your house is my house. Let's see if we can't figure this out. Your house eels Mahu. All right, yeah, if you would Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Russell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Russell.
Speaker 2: Hi Russell. I'm Isaiah.
Speaker 13: I'm a realator real estate and I'm trying to do some schematics. I think I'm calling the right house. I'm not quite sure. Are you West Dixie Road?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: How many square feet is your house?
Speaker 5: If you don't mind me asking, it's about thirty five hundred square feet?
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is the right house or not? Is this You have a deck out in the back of all weather type of deck out in the back?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I do, Well, what do you? What do you? What do you?
Speaker 4: What's this about?
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't mind me, Russell, how long have you lived there?
Speaker 4: Yea, my man, I've already asked you twice, and you're asking me for like pers information on my crib's just a reference to.
Speaker 13: Okay, Well, like I said, I'm a realator and I'm trying to get ahead of some things that's going on. And you're well, it's been brought to my attention that your house is going to be is going into foreclosure and it's going to be on the on the market in the next two to three weeks.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to make sure I was getting the right house, and I wanted to make sure, but and you got the wrong house.
Speaker 4: My house is not going to foreclosure. I'm up to date I'm good. So you got you definitely got the wrong house.
Speaker 13: Okay, hang on, So what's Dix Road, And like you said, thirty five hundred square feet, this is a two car garage, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know what information you're getting. But when it comes to my name in my crib and what's going on with my builds and all that, I'm up to date and I'm fine. So you got the wrong information, you got the wrong the wrong person, the wrong information on the right house, whatever it is. But this is not My house is definitely not going in the foreclosure. This is like it's my woman, you get me, so I So my whole thing is is I don't even know why you're calling. My house is definitely not for sale. It is now now on going to foreclosure. I'm not behind on my bills.
Speaker 13: Well, sir, I'm telling you what my books say, and this is our I'm looking at legitimate legal paperwork.
Speaker 4: What I'm trying to tell you is this, I don't care about your books. Read what I'm read, Read what i'm writing to you. I'm up to date on my mortgage. You're just a realtor. So my whole thing is you're not. Nobody's selling my house. My house is now.
Speaker 13: Okayd No, let's back, let's back up. Let's go back to just a realtor. You're not gonna talk to me like that. Now, I'm a realtor and I'm a person. That's that's that's on top of my game. Your house is going in the foreclosure.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: You can be in denial if you want to be.
Speaker 13: But I'm just trying to get on top of everything and get you know, try to sell the house as soon as it hits the market.
Speaker 4: So I know what I'm not gonna You don't know, man, Look, there's not going to the foreclosure, dude.
Speaker 13: So so so if I'm looking at paperwork here, why am I looking at paperwork that has your address on it?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: That sounds like a personal potent. Obviously you now top of your phone.
Speaker 2: No, the personal problem is going to be yours when they when they come put you out your house. This is foreclosure. That's your address.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm trying to tell you, man, don't knock on my door, don't call my don't call none of that. Nobody's coming to my house knocking on the door, trying to put me on my house and on top of that a foreclosed. It takes a long time.
Speaker 13: Well, that's what I mean. This is, this is, this is, this has been in there a long time. It's coming up in the next couple of weeks. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: What paperwork do you have? I am looking at what bank?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 4: You even know what banked? Is it selling the house or trying to put me in forecloses?
Speaker 2: Are you with do you? Are you with First Fidelity?
Speaker 4: That's not your concern.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you just asked me, sir. You just asked me.
Speaker 5: That's what's on this paperwork in the foreclosure.
Speaker 4: You got the wrong paperwork when you're at the wrong hand dress to tap to somebody else's.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is your address, It is the right square footage, it is the right house, sir.
Speaker 4: Entertaining you right now, man, I'm telling you I'm not going in the foreclosure.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 13: You're getting angry with me, But really, if you have paid your bills, you wouldn't be in this situation.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I'm paying my bills, but you're not paying yours. Because you're on your way in the foreclosure, and now you're getting upset with me. But I'm just a realtor calling trying to catch.
Speaker 15: It's funny to me.
Speaker 4: This is funny, and I can't in a business barbecue right now, Dude, I'm not this zero less zeneral fear of me going in the foreclosure.
Speaker 2: The attitude is not necessary. Matter of fact, this is probably.
Speaker 5: This bulls.
Speaker 2: This is probably your last barbecue on the deck, So enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Look you come over here and you call me again, you'll be on the phone.
Speaker 15: You got me.
Speaker 2: All I'm telling you, is this right here? Bro?
Speaker 13: They coming to close your house out in two weeks. All I wanted was the schematics on your house. That's all I wanted.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously you have all information you need. You already know more about what's going on with my personal fans than I do. But I'm gonna tell you it's gonna be a problem to come knocks to my door.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I need to come up and take a look.
Speaker 5: At my house.
Speaker 4: I need to get foreclosed on that. That that's not how it works, all right.
Speaker 2: I need to come over and take some pictures of the house.
Speaker 4: So is that gonna be Get off to the internet.
Speaker 5: Get off the internet.
Speaker 2: But I need to come in. I need to come inside, sir and see the condition of the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right. I'm not going in the foreclosure. I'm up to date with all my You're not coming to my house. You're not getting inside the house. You don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 13: Well, i'll tell you what your your coworker, Mickayla, she thinks, she seems to think different, Michayla.
Speaker 2: Don't you work with Michayla?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, what's michaela.
Speaker 14: Got to do with this?
Speaker 2: Michayla got me to call you baby. This nephew told me from the Steve Harby Morning Show, Russell you been, baby, you been?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, I got up to date.
Speaker 5: Man, Man, you up to date.
Speaker 2: Baby, even through the pandemic, you're still up to date.
Speaker 4: I'm up to mother date.
Speaker 13: Man, tell me this, what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land Morning show?
Speaker 2: Baby? You up to date? Baby?
Speaker 1: You up to date?
Speaker 4: You got that right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Just my stupid, so cold man, it's so.
Speaker 12: Cold, stupid, It's just it's just so cold.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 11: Coming up next, it is asked the CLO with our Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the build.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news stand up comedian Leavelle Crawford will be our very special guest this morning. He's joining us to catch up. It's been a while since we've talked to levell and he's going to tell us all about an upcoming comedy special hosted by our very own nephew. To stick around that is coming up, But right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: This is from Carmen in Atlantic City.
Speaker 11: Carmen writes, my husband was a successful DJ back in the day and that part of his life has been over for almost twenty years, but he can't let go. The younger DJs call him old school when he is in the club, and why is he having a hard time letting go of the past.
Speaker 1: That's what Carmen wants to know.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, those were his glory days. A lot of people who do that. I don't know people who wore a high school letter jacket twenty years because that was the glory Games. Those was his glory gas.
Speaker 2: He can't let go.
Speaker 8: He's looking in the real view mirror. He's got a great life in front of him if he pursues it. But now twenty years later, why you going to the club where they can call you old school? That's like, so not only won't you let the pass go, you stayed, you tried to relive the past.
Speaker 2: What thing you're going in there? You know what?
Speaker 8: You was DJ and they you had one turntable, They got computers. Now you it ain't got one, you know, you know, you know you you still driving the mini van up to the gig. Got all the equipment in the back. They walking in here. They got all this stuff on computers. Now you you got all this stuff you're trying to plug up at it. You just in here with all this equipment and crates with albums in them and everything. Turntables and they got a phone dog whooping your ass wouldledge.
Speaker 2: She's doing all this here.
Speaker 8: They just they doing the auto mix and all this here, All this stuff is perfect. Yeah, yeah, come old school, time to come on out.
Speaker 1: Oh just want to know what he's wearing in the club, All right? Moving on to Princeton in Boser City.
Speaker 11: Princeton says, I was friends with my girlfriend for twelve years before we started dating. I thought I knew everything about her, but one of my fraternity brothers said he slept with her.
Speaker 1: Is she was holding information on other men she's been with?
Speaker 2: Can I ask, no, man, she ain't withholding information.
Speaker 8: She ain't supposed to tell you that, And I don't know how your frat brother came up with that. Yeah, you know, man, y'all, ay man, I'm gonna just take a guess. I'm will just take a But no, y'all sickness.
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Whoa, They're gonna what work? Well, hold on, who the sigma's gonna do?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 8: Call?
Speaker 1: I said, ain't gonna email you?
Speaker 2: Then email four one one four?
Speaker 14: You know what? Really?
Speaker 2: I got love for him too, But I know I know, but come on, now, you know I know who it really was?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: But I just did the one that can do the least amount of dammit? Who was the Okay?
Speaker 8: And I was just joking about your sick or so. But if y'all want to email, go ahead, we know we know. Yeah, I'll just just be very careful come on.
Speaker 15: For all of that.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you just you don't come over here now, I got I got fred full of brothers and them them dolls, they different.
Speaker 2: Now, be very careful.
Speaker 1: You're done.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's move on to ebone in Kingwood, who says, I slept with my mom's neighbor and it took me a minute to admit a minute to my mom because he's married. Instead of judging me, she encouraged me to keep seeing him, but don't get caught. How can she claim to love me and tell me to do that.
Speaker 2: And the mom is dead?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, now, your yeah, but you know it's called reverse psychologist.
Speaker 2: It's called reverse psychology. Uh see you you you talk? Old wanted her to say, maybe you know that ain't right.
Speaker 8: And you already know that you've gone yeah, you're already knowing any so she can tell me you go ahead, keep on sleeping her, don't get caught.
Speaker 2: And you know why with him talk? Yes?
Speaker 3: Can we say, like what the fellows say on the show, keep fine?
Speaker 1: Surely, mama, don't.
Speaker 2: Chat the mama that looked up the street with.
Speaker 8: Ye, I know that's right. Mama is living through the daughter vicarrious.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's indeed, don't get caught.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 11: Last one, Steve Chreesa and Messa says, my sister and her husband came over and my husband ignored her husband. He can't forget a recent argument they had where her husband called her all kinds of names. Why is my husband the only one still holding a grudge? What's his deal?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: Because men in this way me and men don't do That's why you don't see men, you know, house husbands of New York husbands, because we can't do that. We can't fall out with.
Speaker 2: You and then we go eat next Friday, the real makeup forever.
Speaker 8: Hey, dog, men ain't like that because we already know once this escalations to another level, it's gonna be physical.
Speaker 2: So he just going no, man, come on now, I'm let me ask this question.
Speaker 8: The thing is he overheard them having an argument and her husband was calling her sister all kinds of names.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's disrespectful.
Speaker 8: He's sitting a big because he letting you know right now, this ain't my type, dude, So I'm not fitling fool with him.
Speaker 2: We're not finna be cool.
Speaker 8: It's it's like, for example, I don't hang out none of my friends don't take care of that kid. See if I meet you and I find out you don't take care of your kids, I'm like, whoa man? This type dude? I get away from it. Yeah, you know, I got I got one partner. Always want me to go somewhere with him?
Speaker 2: I never do. I don't know why I keep asking. I always want me to go somewhere.
Speaker 8: I mean, for real, I'll be going like, yo, dog, I ain't never I've known you for twenty somethings. Well, I've known since two thousand and seven. I've never gone nowhere with you. I went we went out to dinner one time. I found out what your what you know, what you was up to, and we went overhere since.
Speaker 1: But why don't you go out with him?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 2: Because I see what you're about. You ain't putting me in that.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to be in that. Yeah, me and you, obviously we ain't cut from the same claw. Now you could do you, But I don't want to be over there because when the bus game come up, I don't want to be in that.
Speaker 2: I don't like dudes that don't do the things I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come role for that.
Speaker 8: Good yeah, I'm not feeling fool with you, man, And that's what this man is saying. Not fooling with this dude. He disrespectful to your sister. I'm gonna be cool because he says something to you, I'm gonna have to heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, thank you, Clo.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, funny man Lavell Crawford right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show, all right.
Speaker 13: I specially guess today as a family member, we haven't heard from my man and quite sometime.
Speaker 2: He's a stand up.
Speaker 13: He's an actor in one of my favorite TV shows of all time, Breaking vand and.
Speaker 2: A few other shows.
Speaker 13: Y'all joining us is the one that owned it, my man, my friend, my neighbor, the one and only, Lavell Crawford.
Speaker 2: Good morn, come back, Clavelle Crawf with your neighbor. Lavell is my neighbor.
Speaker 13: I heard this white lady at the grocery store say all the comedians are moving here.
Speaker 2: I say, it's just too.
Speaker 5: We just have to have a name, just too well, you know, with it one one more extra, you know, there's already too many, you know how.
Speaker 13: Exactly so the Bell's going down. Man, this Sunday. Man, we got to show. Let there be laughs. It's part of the Netflix is a joke comedy festival. Man, what can we expect? I don't know what they can expect from me because it's supposed to be clean. But what can they expect from you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 14: I did church shows before.
Speaker 5: I know I know better because of that. You know, I just keep it straight. You know how it is how you act when you in front of just like being in front of white folks at the courthouse. You know, you keep your attitude. God, you know what I'm saying. I'm surprised I was invited.
Speaker 2: On this too.
Speaker 5: I was like, who's told about can do clean? But I said, who showing this?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 2: So listen, Bell, we got a family.
Speaker 13: Remember that has definitely slipped up before, definitely had slipped up in any of his shows. Have you ever slipped up? I ain't gonna name his name that has slipped up at a clean comedy show. I'm not gonna name it.
Speaker 5: You ever, he's I know, see cut yeah, hell yeah, Hey, I know I know you. I know family, You can you cuts with your eyes? You know what I'm saying. I'd be like, I'll be looking at Stevens. I know you called him a dumb blanky blank right down the shoe. I can look at his eyes. He because you can't cuse with your eyes. I know you cut with your eys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah very much so, yeah, idiot. I slipped up at a coup of church show.
Speaker 15: Have you you know I ain't never.
Speaker 5: I ain't never. I ain't never. I don't think I have now. I don't know who it was.
Speaker 16: I tried to be name for me and mister Brown with at it because I know.
Speaker 2: You like damn lie, but we wasn't.
Speaker 5: When I was just on the regular part, I just went on gone, you know as that it goes even you're out the animal the show. But I don't I don't think so not at the church. Now, if it was at a church function, I might have slipped up a bed at the A word.
Speaker 15: But not.
Speaker 5: I don't try to go too far, you know, because because you know, you know Black Church and they they already watching.
Speaker 16: You know, he cut on his regular show like you's gonna turn.
Speaker 17: Into a cuss and wearing wood for something the rector and go to rap.
Speaker 5: I will act a dog gonna food, just like every other Christian actors had to go to rap. We ain't bring him back to the chicken, Miss Williams, watch your mouth, hey man.
Speaker 13: We also got we got Fred Hammon, who's actually the musical host Man Fred I said.
Speaker 5: I keep saying he's a guy walking in Fred, But I always get all these uh jugie guys singers all mixed up.
Speaker 2: You know, I just got red friend.
Speaker 1: Absolutely just.
Speaker 16: You know, you know, you know all the ones that can see from the chair, you know, you know they don't have to get up to that. You know, you know, you know when you when you're big and you.
Speaker 5: Can hit that no from the chair. You know, you got guys, but you got most of the time you gotta stretch your belly and your loves to do that. You got to stand up. But they need they lean to the single.
Speaker 2: They sounds like, what's what's the guy saying something about the name.
Speaker 14: Guy?
Speaker 18: That is so But you get seen from the chair with a bullet rich right there right on the slide and scramblings and jee and he would he would lead this side right.
Speaker 5: Great and just go write the.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 13: So just just so y'all know this show is geared towards family, you know, unit even coming together.
Speaker 2: That's what this is for.
Speaker 13: That's what the clean show is all about, which is all tommon, No, No, that that ain't my check. Don't look like that now they ain't taking it. They better not be. No, it's gonna be some cussing if they tap it. I'm tell you that right now.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 5: You know sometimes they give you a drop of money. Is that what we all have the right to get your likeness?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, you know we better read that fine print.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know it's a good thing.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 5: I I think, you know, I wish you had a little footage so people wouldn't be thinking you a couch moms to light, you know. But I mean, you know where in comedy is now Shoot, you can't say nothing. You can't recall version a mama or sir no more without getting canceled though, you know, because it is the last thing on my mind.
Speaker 2: Got to get your pronouns right now.
Speaker 5: Fellas and I and I never did good at England. I don't even know what the adjective is. I got a little cousin, cousin new baby ad that's been this name adjective came into the world Thursday.
Speaker 13: It's going down Sunday night, y'all at the YouTube Theater in Los Angeles in Inglewood. Tickets are still on sale. Come on out and see this food we got care of on stage. We got Tony Bacon, we got JJ Williamson, we got Fred Hammon. Hosted by yours truely nephew Tommy YouTube Theater, Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it, all right, man? See you all sudden yet that.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hardy Morning show.
Speaker 11: So we've been following the plot twists and the messy divorce between Porscha Williams of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and her soon to be ex houtum following well people in general, Okay, go ahead, I haven't actually, but I know about it anyway, and her ex husband. He has been trying to keep up appearances that he's fine while he's continually bashing Porsche on social media. Simon's latest stunt was on Instagram, where he posted quote, I've increased the cash reward for any credible receipts of my cheating on any spouse. From six fourteen, twenty nineteen, through two twenty two, twenty twenty four, the reward has changed from fifty thousand dollars to one hundred thousand dollars. He says, I challenge others to do the same.
Speaker 1: So the question is, would you, guys don't do this?
Speaker 11: Would you go this far to prove that you've been faithful to would you offer up a cash reward.
Speaker 8: Us?
Speaker 2: You're already for them to lose enough in this divorce?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 8: Yeah, dragon outsiders into this man, all this AI stuff just out here.
Speaker 2: You're finna be on some dough.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 2: You got as stupid as you can beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's a t We don't care, but you know.
Speaker 2: What call it?
Speaker 8: Don't nobody cares? Hey, y'all if it wasn't even proportion, we wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Even know you, right, Hello, Hello, we love portion? Oh yeah, I'm sick in him?
Speaker 10: And why them they six fourteen twenty nineteen to twenty twenty four? Why what was six eighteen twenty eighteen was what you were doing?
Speaker 2: Somebody got some receipts?
Speaker 8: Nero, Bro, I'm telling you, man, you can't challenge people like that. This world we live in, man, all this technology out here, just about your business man.
Speaker 2: Dog get the divorce dog, Let me tell you something when you go to court.
Speaker 8: You ain't gonna have to worry about no evidence. Listen to me, you don't where they finished show you stuff? You ain't think nobody knew about it. Hear what you need to worry about?
Speaker 2: You need? Oh, go ahead, you need to worry about them forensic accountants. That's who you need to wear looking boys right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay on social media. Just live your life. Stop all of this. You put a challenge up there, crazy one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: It was fifty though. I'm gonna make up it was crazy. Your life ain't that important. I'm telling you, don't. Nobody care. Just the first I'm hearing about it. I ain't thought about y'all's divorced. Just Shirley brought it up.
Speaker 11: Just now, coming up, coming up, Roscoe Wallace in the building. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show?
Speaker 1: All right, he is here, ladies and gentlemen. Carlo your boy here.
Speaker 8: Yea all David, I don't need a waste of time. Come on, let's get your hair, everybody. Rock O Wallace in the building.
Speaker 2: B what you got coming?
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: Morning morning, morning.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's do the eighties too. Let's do the eighties. So I'm gonna give you an artist and a song from I'm thinking the eighties. Let's kick this thing off.
Speaker 2: Let's do.
Speaker 1: Luthera bad Boy.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, well all right, come on, d oh yeah, well all right, roll back to room. Everybody move all the tables and chairs. Were going to have a supod time to know. Come on, Roscoe, everyone's here that we need. We still pay with you up to the beet. What in the web could be better? Hitting together here? Your last time got departed it Indeed, window sun came up. That's when your mama told you that you couldn't go out.
Speaker 2: Stay in the house. Bad boy, you're not.
Speaker 1: Riding right now?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 11: What me.
Speaker 1: Morning after?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm? Why you got close? Do you want? Because I get that mixed up? Sometimes we can't.
Speaker 1: Get over We can't get over you the one I know.
Speaker 2: I bought it on myself. Oh no, blame to no one here now I real life. I can't get.
Speaker 6: Old over you.
Speaker 8: I try to lose myself in song, but the time for much too strong.
Speaker 2: What am I going to do? I can't get over you? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh you could have said that those.
Speaker 2: Have shu the moon.
Speaker 8: Oh after the line, look at you as soon as line is over?
Speaker 2: Will I not wove.
Speaker 13: More?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: That was your joy right there?
Speaker 2: I close my.
Speaker 3: Well you think you closed your eyes for me? Clear your throat and give me some shod day.
Speaker 1: Is it a crime?
Speaker 2: Do too too? You're doing a drunk? Do too too? Is it a crime.
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 5: Won't you?
Speaker 2: And I won't you? To whom to WoT me?
Speaker 1: You too?
Speaker 2: Oo?
Speaker 15: Do?
Speaker 2: Don't let me? I'll what wish I'd take my shoes though, Patty does on stage?
Speaker 1: Come on my love it.
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 8: Go on?
Speaker 2: Tell me people I know is over over years, every one of the day, every day going on right that day?
Speaker 1: What he wrote those songs?
Speaker 2: Did he just say that on them?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 2: You think I know him like that? I know him right.
Speaker 1: About Rusco prank phone call coming up now?
Speaker 2: Thank it out here come the prank phone call.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is it was all recorded on her iPad. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. And just a few but right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call?
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 8: Nepht?
Speaker 13: Well, brothers, I don't want to scare y'all out down with the title right here, want to scare you, But this right here is child support late.
Speaker 2: Child support late. I never was late. I was never late. I was always on time with that child.
Speaker 13: Thou never never never I paid child support and my boy was with me, never spending money, spending money for no reason. Oooh the court system and something now child support late. Let's go catch up?
Speaker 14: Hello, hello, card?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 14: What was this?
Speaker 15: Just?
Speaker 14: Pressure man?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 14: Me and uh your ex man? Me and we are we've been kicking it for the last three months. I'm lan.
Speaker 15: I don't care about you. We're not together. We're not together, so why do you call it?
Speaker 2: Lee?
Speaker 14: Okay, you're no, that's cool right there.
Speaker 15: I understand all that I wanted to tell me the child together or something with you. I don't care about what you do mean not together, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't give a damn about what.
Speaker 14: You Okay, Okay, no, no, no, player, I understand that what I was calling you about was you know, you kind of behind like two three months on the on the child support man and I told her I was gonna handle this. I told her I was gonna handle the situation, you know.
Speaker 15: So now I don't need you to handle nothing. You don't need to be worried about about how many months I'm behind? Who the hell telling you all this? Anyway?
Speaker 14: When when can we expect another payment? That's what I'm asking you.
Speaker 15: First of all, don't woever call my phone with that. You understand me. Don't call my phone man, because don't my daughter.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I ain't trying to.
Speaker 14: I ain't trying to handle it.
Speaker 15: I don't need you on my back and I don't need to see on my back of buy no damn child for it, because I do for my daughter. Man, So don't call my phone with that.
Speaker 14: Okay, Okay, well look let me ask is you working right now?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 15: You man says there, what what?
Speaker 14: What's your nin't preston peer presser. What I'm saying, is you working right now?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 15: And I do whatever it takes to take care of my daughter, man, So don't you worry about my job security and what I'm doing.
Speaker 14: Okay, Well today, can I just come when I just come out there whenever you get paid next time so I can pick up you know the child. Man, you don't need to come by nowhere.
Speaker 16: I tell you what.
Speaker 15: Yeahs you bring y'all around you come, i'ma give you directions right now. You bring your phone over here, because I want I want to see yr calling my damn phone talking about my damn daughter.
Speaker 14: And man, we're looking out for the well being of the baby.
Speaker 15: Man, that's what we What you think I've been doing ever since she came in as well, that's what I've been doing ever since she got here, been looking out for her well being. And some come just getting a picture. You want to tell me about my daughter, Well, then quick.
Speaker 2: Why is you three months behind?
Speaker 14: Then? Man?
Speaker 15: Matter of fact, I do everything I can for my daughter. So for you to sit up here and call me talk about it, I'm.
Speaker 14: Three months behind.
Speaker 15: I don't even keep up with that. I send money when I can. I do for my daughter. I do for my daughter for I do for myself. So if I ain't got it, just saying that means I ain't got it at all. But give me a second and I'll go get it. But don't be calling me about my daughter. Man, talk about I'm three months behind. Okay, Well, look your first all, I ain't you know, I ain't working right now, so we really need you to go on and get the money over what hold on, hold on, hold on, you ain't working, but I'm out here hustling you calling me about some money. But you over there laying over. Most of y'all need to get off y'all and do what the hell I'm doing. That's what I can't understand. It's true of you, but it's one of me, and you want to come to me with that.
Speaker 14: Man I told I was gonna handle this situation about being behind on this, you know, this little child for full situation. That's all I'm saying. I need you to go on on and give me a date man on when we can expect a payment.
Speaker 15: Okay, I'm getting you a date right now. Bring your over here right now and come pick up the paytment. I got it for you right now. You just tell me what kind of car you drive so I know because I don't. I don't want to. I don't want to bust the wrong to pull up in my driveway by mistake. I do everything for my daughter. My daughter don't have no walt on, no knees. I put shoes on her feet, cols on her back, food in or something. I do everything for her. I don't need you, and I don't. My daughter don't need you at all. I pick up from school every day and take her to her grandmother's house. So I want to live by no two or three months behind because she ain't with I. I can see if I want two or three.
Speaker 5: Months and she with out.
Speaker 14: Okay, listen, man, that's another thing with me. And ain't talk about. Were not gonna need you to be kicking us from the school no more. I'm gonna be getting her from.
Speaker 15: The school when shelf. I wish I would catch her stuff in my daughter school.
Speaker 4: You ain't picking up my daughter.
Speaker 15: Man, I don't even know who the hell you are.
Speaker 14: I told you my name is Preston.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 15: No, Preston. I'm telling you what man, I don't want you no where near my daughter. That I'm gonna talk right now because I don't want you no where near my da daughter. Man, you understand me. I don't want you nowhere live my daughter.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 15: If I can't live my daughter, I'm gonna whoop your I'm gonna let my daughter.
Speaker 14: Know me to have an egg and the baby is getting the long fine. Man. All I'm saying is we just need you to send us money.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 15: You hey, Hughie, y'all. I'm glad y'all doing good cause she'll anyway, But don't put my daughter in the middle of man.
Speaker 14: Man, I'm just happen to be in between jobs, that's all. Man.
Speaker 15: Well you need to get off yo, look in between your cheeks and go find you something. Find you a manhood sitting up there, probably on the couch eating up all of pop.
Speaker 14: Toarchs and I've only had two of them pop toars man, that's all.
Speaker 15: You ain't supposed to be having another of them because I bought that for my daughter. Man, and I appreciate you eating none of that over there. You need to get off here and feed yourself like I do. I feed myself and my daughter and probably still let.
Speaker 14: Me trate this here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 14: I just want to talk to you about our child.
Speaker 15: Man, our child. That ain't your child.
Speaker 14: That's my I'm taking.
Speaker 15: You ain't got say man. Don't you ever say that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 15: Don't you ever say that to me.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 15: That is not our child. Man, that's my child. Let me tell you something, man, Let me tell you something. Put your head to this phone real close.
Speaker 14: Man, about my jo I'm trying to live like me, and that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 15: You ain't been here the whole time. You trying to walk up in here and talk about hour. I'm her daddy.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 14: I'm just trying to be a good step for the man and get them their child to put yes for.
Speaker 15: Y'all got to get married first. You ain't no man say, man, say, I'm gonna talk to and hell this I guarantee you no no.
Speaker 14: Hold on, hold on, no no, no, no, no, no no. You don't talk no more. You understand what I'm saying. You talk to me. You're dealing with me. I told you I was gonna handle it, so you're gonna make me mad? No, Like I told you know, you don't talk no more.
Speaker 15: I'm talking whenever I want to.
Speaker 4: We got a child together.
Speaker 5: You just gotten the picture.
Speaker 14: Don't you come no more? You don't talk to empor you talk to me from now. You talk to Preston.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna talk to I'm gonna have help with trust me.
Speaker 14: Hey, man, let me tell you something. You don't call man, you deal with me. Do you understand I'm telling I'm not dealing with you with him saying you hear me.
Speaker 15: The only thing I'm gonna deal with you is my foot up there. That's the man to deal with. Man.
Speaker 14: I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 15: Man, I don't want to hear nothing else. You got the same player, I didn't hear everything you had to say. Let me tell you something. Man, you want a job we hiding right now. I put you in with the man in charge.
Speaker 4: I get you a job.
Speaker 14: Don't nobody want to work with you. Man, I don't like your attitude.
Speaker 15: You need to work with somebody because you ain't working with nobody right now.
Speaker 14: I got one more thing I need to say to you. It's you listening, man, Say what.
Speaker 5: The hell you gotta say?
Speaker 14: Man, this is nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harby Morning for them.
Speaker 15: Say, Man, I don't care who you are. I'm fitter by my daughter.
Speaker 14: Man, his nephew tied me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your cousin Kendrick.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 15: Oh oh Man, I'm kill It's all right. Oh no, man, because I don't play by my daughter like that.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 15: That's my world. Man, that's my heart.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 14: Man, alright, let me ask you this here, man, what is the bandest I'm talking about the baddest radio show.
Speaker 15: In the land, man, the Thieves Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: And there you have it, you have it. I support late. All right, one more gay, it's going down.
Speaker 13: Let there be labs hosted by yours truly me at the YouTube Theater. Netflix is a joke festival this Sunday at the YouTube Theater, Cab on stage, Tony Baker, JJ Williamson, Lavell Crawford, the one and only Fred Hammond is the music host.
Speaker 2: And it's all going down. Let that be last. Gonna be clean, clean, clean.
Speaker 1: All right, lord, I hope.
Speaker 11: We clean Coming up next. Strawberry Letter subjects. It was all recorded on her I we'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know.
Speaker 1: It could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buggle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew subject. It was all recorded on her iPad. Dear Stephen Shirley. I'm a thirty eight year old married woman. This is my second marriage and my husband's first marriage. I have a twenty one year old child and an eighteen year old child, but I felt obligated to have a child with my husband because he didn't have any kids.
Speaker 11: We've been married four years and we have a three year old daughter. He used to be my world, but now my children are my world. After my iPad exposed my husband as a cheater, it was caught on video, so there's no way he can make me believe what I heard was not what I heard. My husband runs a tax prep business and he does the payroll for his brother's business. His office is down in our basement, so our daughter stays home with him every day. It has saved money on daycare, so we have a tutor come by two days a week to do activities with our daughter on her iPad, but most of the time my daughter is in the basement making videos of herself cooking, doing her doll's hair, and trying to do TikTok dances. Last week, she was doing a cooking video and my husband was in the background on the phone. My daughter shushed him in her sweet little way, and he winked at her. Then he told whoever he was on the phone with that he had to go and he'd see her at twelve thirty. While the baby was taking a nap, he was grinning from ear to ear. He also so told the person to bring her bonnet so she wouldn't sweat her hair out like last time. That evening, my daughter wanted to show me her video, but all I heard was my husband talking to his side chick. The people closest to me think we can get past this. So does he can a cheater?
Speaker 7: Ever?
Speaker 17: Change?
Speaker 1: Do I owe him a second chance? First of all, I got to say this about your little three year old daughter. She's amazing.
Speaker 11: Okay, she's quite advanced with her technical skills and all that filming herself cooking during odal's hair, doing TikTok dances. I like that, But no, you don't owe your husband a second chance. Why don't you owe him a second chance? Because he's cheating on you and you have the receipts period, And where's he going at twelve thirty when your daughter takes a nap? I mean, he's supposed to be watching her write? Can cheaters change, you, ask? I believe people can do whatever they put their minds to. Problem is will he change? Can he control himself? Or does he even want to stop cheating? Those are the questions. And it's not a matter of him changing. It's not even that he broke the trust you had in him. So it's about you now.
Speaker 1: Do you want to give him a second chance?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do that?
Speaker 1: Will you ever be able to trust him again?
Speaker 11: You don't want to be constantly worried about him cheating and whatever else he's doing. He said, he believes you guys can get past this, just like family members did. So what is he willing to do to make sure of that? Do you want to give him another chance? Like I said, will he stop cheating and do the hard work it's going to take to fix this marriage? If it can be fixed, how does he plan to make it up to you? These are more of the questions that you need to ask him. If you decide to try and work this marriage out. I will caution you to be careful, though, because at this point I'm sure he's going to say anything he thinks you want to hear.
Speaker 1: So trust what he does, not what he says. Steve, he was caught on tape.
Speaker 19: Well, oh, let me just start by saying, damn dog. Yes, I mean, just damn dog.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: First of all, why are you talking in front of your child, y'all?
Speaker 8: I mean, and how loud were you talking that whatever your daughter was doing on the iPad you could be heard in the background.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: None of this letter, none of this information in the in the letter is important about her being married before this his first marriage. Uh, he never he never had a child, so you felt obligated.
Speaker 2: To have a baby.
Speaker 8: And now y'all got a three year old, You got a twenty one year old and a ten year old, and you know that's not important. It ain't even important that his husband runs a tax prep business. That your husband runs a tax prep business and he does payroll for his brother's business. What do that got to do with anything? All this information is so irrelevant, it has nothing to do with the letter. His office is down in our basement now, This is what becomes important. The office is in the basement, so our daughter stays home with him every day. It has saved money on daycare. So we have a tu to come by two days a week to do activities with our daughter on how I paid? You have?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 8: So you pay somebody to come by the house two days a week, not to study, but to do activities with your daughter on high pad.
Speaker 2: I guess you're supporting the daughter.
Speaker 1: Huh, it's probably educational stuff.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, we have a tutor come by two days to do activities on our daughter's iPad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: For most of the time, my daughter is in the basement making videos of herself cooking, doing her doll's hair, or trying to do TikTok dance.
Speaker 1: At what the hell?
Speaker 2: I need a tutor to come by for that for two days?
Speaker 1: What I think it's educational?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, anyway, she was doing a cooking video and my husband's in the background on the phone. This is where the letter gets good. This is all we need to do, and after that, I'll tell you whatever.
Speaker 11: All right, We'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's strawberry letter. Subject is it was all recorded on her iPad. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is it was all recorded on her iPad.
Speaker 8: The first part of this letter is unimportant. She's been married, Her husband has it. They've been married four years. She got two kids. That's grown eighteen twenty one. He wanted a child, felt obligated. They got a three year old daughter. He works from his basement. He do his brother's taxes. The daughter stays home with them to save money on daycare, and she do TikTok videos. And y'all got a two to come by twice a week to do activities on TikTok. They ain't got damn thing to do with this letter except set us up. Your baby is always doing stuff on TikTok. Now, last week she was doing a cooking video. She's three years old. Yes, y'all gonna set the house on fire. And my husband was in the background on the phone. My daughter shushed him in her sweet little way, and he winked at her. Oh, some daddy daughter time. Then he told who ever was on the phone with that he had to go and he would see her at twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: Now, whoever he was on the phone with, you don't know.
Speaker 8: So we got a small out here, We got a loop, a chance to lie, you said, he told her, But you don't know it was her because all he said was I'll see you at twelve thirty while the baby is taking a nap.
Speaker 2: It could have been a business meeting, It could have been anything. We had to open it.
Speaker 8: But now your ass stayed on the phone and gave the incriminating evidence.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was grinning here the ear.
Speaker 8: Well, if I'm gonna make some money, I'm grinning too. He also told the person to bring your bonnet so you don't sweat your hair out like last time. What is you saying this for? In front of the damn baby. That evening, my daughter wanted to show me her video. All I heard was my husband talking to his side chick. Now it wasn't a side chick until he said, bring your bonnet so you don't sweat your hair out.
Speaker 2: Come on like last time.
Speaker 8: God, this is the information that is incriminating and the part that we must deal with immediately.
Speaker 1: I have a solution, no way, yes, no wasteve.
Speaker 8: That evening, my daughter wanted to show me the video and I heard my husband talking to his what you say this side chick? The people closest to me think we can work past this, and so does he cound of cheetah?
Speaker 2: Ever change? Do I owe him a second? Now?
Speaker 8: First of all, you left out a lot of information what he said about the phone call, how he explained it, everything. But obviously he must have told her that it was a chicken. Surey's ridiculous question was where's he going at twelve thirty?
Speaker 2: He ain't going nowhere. He leaving that baby at home.
Speaker 8: About himself, it's twelve thirty when the baby take a nap, he don't leave the house. She need to bring that bonnet so she don't swear her hair and lead no hand on these sheets that he's going nowhere. His dumb answer is at the house. What he should have said was that was not a woman on the phone. I did say come over at twelve thirty so the baby could be sleep, and I told him to bring his bonnet because sometimes he goes to the Suner it was my brother and my brother go to the sun, and I told him to bring his bonnet with him, because what you don't know was my brother just got a parent.
Speaker 1: Uh uh No, nobody's buying that. Well what else she got? What else she got?
Speaker 8: But she at least he would have had it because you didn't know who he was talking to when he said, come by a twelve while baby sleep.
Speaker 2: The problem he had was.
Speaker 8: He told her to bring a bonnet so she wouldn't sweat her hair. All we got to do is cover this bonnet and sweating hair. And that would be a man who has a James Brown parent that he was perm in his hair.
Speaker 2: And that's all it got. Now, that's all you got gonna work.
Speaker 8: Absolutely nothing, absolutely, But you need to have a shadow of doubt because in Nigeria of twelve you just need one reasonable.
Speaker 2: You just need one for reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: It reasonable.
Speaker 8: That didn't work? Yeah, and everybody people closer, You think y'all could get past that. And so does he kenne Cheetah ever changed? She just changed all the time. Do I owe him a second chance? I don't know that you owe him anything. It's just a matter of do you want to? But you left a lot of information out of this. I'm assuming you're writing because you want to work it out. If you didn't write us, you would just say I'm done. I'm going boom boom boom, boom boom. But you have some doubts and you want to try to work it out with this man because he used to be your world.
Speaker 1: She's thinking in her head that it could be the brother with the perm.
Speaker 8: No, she's not thinking that at all. Because he was smart enough to interject that doubt early on. It's too late to double back.
Speaker 1: He's already ever, there's no doubt he did it.
Speaker 8: He's already admitted it. Shereley, Why don't you listen sometime. Oh, we'll just go with Joe hole wrecking advice.
Speaker 1: You're just mad because he got caught, and you know I have a life for it.
Speaker 2: I'm mad because he didn't think anohing about that.
Speaker 11: I know. Dave Letter on the Instagram at Steve Harvey FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk, which you got Junior.
Speaker 10: Well, let's just say congratulations to Travis Kelsey to Kansas City Chiefs got him a new contract making him the highest paid tight end two years, thirty four point two million dollars. Uh, you know, it's so funny, said Jimmy Kimmel said, well, that's like chewing gum to your girlfriend.
Speaker 9: Taylors Wiff thirty four point to me, it's chewing.
Speaker 1: It's chewing. That's all you got to chewing up.
Speaker 2: But also unc man.
Speaker 9: Good came out, No point to me.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I ain't mad at him.
Speaker 9: This also came out.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 10: Ryan Garcia tested positive for performing enhancing drugs the day before he fought Devin Haney. And this day after all, the day of the fight, after the fight with Devin Hainey. And you know, Ryan Garcia says, no, no, I didn't cheat.
Speaker 1: I didn't do any of this.
Speaker 10: After the fight too, they get tested again right in boxing after the fight, they get tested again to make sure that they didn't take any substances the day of the fight or anything like that. But he got tested positive. And then Devin Haney says it's a shame that he did do this. And then Ryan Garcia said, no, no, they paying somebody because Why is this information coming out now? Why we find it out now that my tests are positive when I don't. I don't even take substance. So we got have to see how this story turns out. But it's a it's a shame that this is boxing. This is boxing unk and if you're looking at it from a boxing perspective, this could actually be overturned and then Devin Haney will have a no contest fight that means his record goes back to perfect.
Speaker 2: But he got an you could do that, but he got his air.
Speaker 8: And because Ryan Garcia didn't make weight, he didn't lose his helt.
Speaker 9: Yeah, performing the hands and drugs or not, he's.
Speaker 2: Still told you. You know, you can say what you want to say.
Speaker 8: And I'm telling you right now, if I'm boxing, I'm taking all the poor performing their hands and drugs. I'm telling you right now, chewing them, drinking them, injecting them whatever. I'm up in there strong, chewing them now. Nothing to sit up in here on TV and pay per viewer. Just take getting my ass.
Speaker 13: For Yeah, that's got feeling that feeling. Man, God, I never fought on the platform like that before. The God damn still mind when you.
Speaker 2: Step in there. Yeah, what happens when you step step been there? What's on your mind? Show? I hope I'll whoop his ass show hope he don't whoop mind?
Speaker 9: All right, man, Well let's go ahead take the drag.
Speaker 8: I ain't had a game where I stood in the middle of the ring just started wailing no.
Speaker 1: No pop, pop, get out, pop, move it out pop move.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't have a be able to stand there and just go toe to toe and haymakers.
Speaker 10: Well, let's take a congraduations exekal Ellett. He's back with the Dallas Cowboy. We'll talk boy about that. But that's the biggest news report right.
Speaker 11: Now, Shirley, all right, thank you Jr. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll find out who's most likely to.
Speaker 1: Do what right after this you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, it's time to play who on the show with most likely blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Who on this show would most likely dance at Magic City on amateur Night?
Speaker 2: We can say, ladies or who on the show.
Speaker 1: Whoever?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say cal I think you got to.
Speaker 1: Say my name.
Speaker 11: I gotta get paid, all right, Who on the show would most likely send a text to the wrong person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, email there.
Speaker 11: Pull on the show, he thinks, Yeah, because you've done it right on the show. Would most likely know all of the TikTok dances.
Speaker 2: I'd be calm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a baby. Yeah on the show. Would buy a lot of baseball caps.
Speaker 8: Here. Oh yeah, w B gonna do that way back, way back.
Speaker 2: Wave.
Speaker 1: I'm on there.
Speaker 2: Look at right now. Just look at the zoom right now, stay right there, Junior. Don't move right there where it's at y'all.
Speaker 9: Glare glare from the light.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: Dog. Let me explain something to you.
Speaker 8: If you can have glad on the top of your head, and the glad don't show.
Speaker 3: Hair because it ain't damn better, rhyme up in the hair stops.
Speaker 2: Glaid hair stops. Glare you know where there's glad, there is no hair. I would love to see no I been say that.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, shir you sure we have time.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see you.
Speaker 13: And Steven Ain't side by side, just to kind of see where that money is.
Speaker 1: Throw Lebron in there, both, y'all.
Speaker 2: Do sports. You know what I'm saying. I just love to see that r hairline.
Speaker 11: Sports who on the show would most likely snitch on your co workers?
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't stitch stitch s. You can't lie. You can't tell you true the show.
Speaker 15: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, guys, but I cannot lie.
Speaker 14: Is sure.
Speaker 1: Who on the show?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 11: Who on the show would most likely get dinner delivered nightly?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea I would.
Speaker 8: If you want to eat, it's gonna have to be. I don't know why you're talking about. Tommy Thomas could cook you.
Speaker 6: You did.
Speaker 1: That's how you eat now, I just had it delivered last night.
Speaker 2: And that's how you eat that. We ain't never heard about you in there, musting up something.
Speaker 1: Like marinate. My fans are still new from the store.
Speaker 11: Last one, who on this show will tell a lie on church ground?
Speaker 1: Wonder that would be the ye?
Speaker 2: What difference would make?
Speaker 1: What ground is that on church grounds? And you're lying at church? Come on on church ground, holy ground?
Speaker 2: The pastor put me in office? Turn my lie?
Speaker 14: What? What?
Speaker 12: What out?
Speaker 1: What did you lie about me?
Speaker 2: And these two dudes will fight.
Speaker 1: And church pastor? Wow, they jump off at wait wait.
Speaker 2: Wait fighting at the church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in the church.
Speaker 2: We was good dude, we got in fights to church something okay, but you lie. We're able to question hit. You understand.
Speaker 8: That our gangs and when you met your gang in my game, we met in the church parking. We fall upon Hay Avenue at the church parking.
Speaker 1: How are you all right?
Speaker 2: Coming up?
Speaker 11: At twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Today is National No Pants Day?
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: As ladies. Of course, Carl and I get to enjoy No pants Day a lot.
Speaker 11: But how about you, guys? Is there ever a time? Is there ever a time when you just walked around without any pants?
Speaker 1: Anytime? Not just at home, but in public? Have you ever that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Next?
Speaker 1: At work?
Speaker 2: My bad? Bad? So long as I don't stand up in this zoom long, I'll stand up? Were good? Were good?
Speaker 1: Why did I ask that question?
Speaker 2: Junior?
Speaker 1: Not in public? But at all? Happy National No Pants Day? So is it freeing?
Speaker 14: Steve?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: No pants Day? Happy National No Pants Day?
Speaker 2: To you don't care about that? I'm warning my pants.
Speaker 14: You.
Speaker 2: When I'm by myself fast like you know I might, I might as well be in brave.
Speaker 8: Hard, have a kill home. I'm walking around, I'm letting the air. I'm letting the air hit places that normally don't see air.
Speaker 2: Could you be on your Do you be on your rams? Fishing? Nick?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sound like you fish naked before?
Speaker 15: Tommy, what do you?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all have not lived, man, that amazes me. Y'all just ain't live.
Speaker 8: Y'all balcony naked and it feels like somebody don put a York peppermint patty in your butt.
Speaker 1: The Harvey Morning Show coming up in thirty three minutes, breathing.
Speaker 2: With it feels like mytholl in your butt.
Speaker 14: Close.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Time for a round of would you rather?
Speaker 11: Would you rather join Universe Soul Circus or perform with circus?
Speaker 9: A let universal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Way, workers alert and that's everything.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Got safety precautions, real food trainer. You know we've been by, We've been behind the scenes. Yeah, yeah, you know, I ain't got the Universe Soul Circus. That's a party in.
Speaker 1: The big team.
Speaker 2: That line on raw you don't even have.
Speaker 1: They don't have lots they used to and a giraffe.
Speaker 13: What they got that giraffe nick The giraffe nick was shorter. It was not a legitimate giraffe.
Speaker 2: That was a lama. They put a lama out on the cart, wheels on it and cut this on.
Speaker 1: That was the lama.
Speaker 2: But the gymnasts are incredible. Though they got some great.
Speaker 14: Talent.
Speaker 8: It better be good because it ain't no damn neck. I can tell you that about. We ain't gotten it.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 15: You fall.
Speaker 2: The Universal Circus, they come out there and get your ass. Bit. That's all.
Speaker 1: We love the Universal Circus.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do. Jackie, walk over there, all right, quite quiet, a.
Speaker 1: Little z don't forget a little.
Speaker 11: All right we have Would you rather sex and a kid waterbed or sex in a twin bed?
Speaker 1: Which one king water bed?
Speaker 2: Twin?
Speaker 8: I had.
Speaker 2: Little when you call it, you think we're gonna do a whole lot rolling raptly. No way.
Speaker 8: I can take care of this area right here, everything in this little twin bed right here.
Speaker 1: Just a yes up, I got you, all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather your nickname be onion arms or funky feet? Onion arms or funky feet, that's your nickname, bunky feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: I just give me some lace them up, and ain't nobody gonna know till I get lock it in.
Speaker 1: Trap it, lock it, lock it, trap it, all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather fry pork chops, rice and gravy or ox.
Speaker 1: Tails, rice and gravy hots?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Unanimous? All right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather call Mike Tyson and curse him out? Curse Mike Tyson out? Or would you rather call your ex to say?
Speaker 9: Hi, Yeah, I'm gonna call my ex. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: While the first.
Speaker 15: This is.
Speaker 2: More than more than there's too much come with that, Mike Tyson, what you said to me? One more thing? I didn't want to make sure we got it right. One moth.
Speaker 1: That's today's around it.
Speaker 11: Would you rather coming up next our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with one and only Steve Harvey right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are on this Friday, our last break of the day before we shut it down for the weekend. And Steve, you have some closing remarks for you.
Speaker 8: Just want to remind people of something that can help you in your u in your quest to be happy or successful. Like I've often said, most people I know want to be happy, are and successful. One of the key things in that. And I did this on my.
Speaker 2: Fireside chat yesterday.
Speaker 8: A woman had called in who was hand selected by some people from Sydney Portyer eight years ago to be an extra in the uh uh Saturday Night. What's that movie that that they do Town Saturday Night, Uptown Saturday Night. Yeah, she was an extra in it as a young girl. They went to the school and picked some people out and you could tell she was much older now and she had been hanging on to that dream of being an actress and never gotten any roles after that. Was just an extra in that and because someone had told them that, look, you got a future in this, they.
Speaker 2: Hung on to that. Now.
Speaker 8: Somebody picked this woman out of a crowd, her and a girlfriend and she was much older, attractive. Woman was on the fireside chat with me yesterday and said, how do you how do you stay strong and keep pursuing your dreams? And so part of my thing that I'm gonna talk to you about is how do you hold on the pursuit of your dreams. But a couple of things have to happen. One of the things is sometimes you can't be afraid to reinvent yourself. You know, is nothing wrong with reinventing yourself. It's nothing wrong with changing course. It's nothing wrong for allowing God to show you an alternative path. Oftentimes we make goals for ourselves that we're not going to get that the exact way that we planned it or thought it. You've got to be old into the reinvention of yourself. It's okay to reinvent yourself. It's okay to grow into something different. It's okay you thought you should go right, It's okay to take that detour and go left. You've got to learn that about the mission. The plan is not for you to remain the same that The plan ultimately is for you to grow, and nothing can grow without change. The second part of this is we've all got to learn how to let go, especially things in our past, and especially things that have a negative hold over us. Do you know how many people you have seen who will not let go of a negative event that has happened in their past, And every free time you see them, they bring it up over and over and over again. It is the one thing that they will not let go of. To the point where you hate to run up into them, to the point where you hate to see them, to the point where you don't even want to ask them, Hey, man, how you doing, y'all? If something happened to you and your past, you have got to let that go because it's the past. Your past belongs to history, your future belongs to God. When you concern yourself overly, concern yourself with your future or your past, you will suffer from anxiety. Anxiety is not having control of the things that you can't control anyway. You can't control your past, and you can't control the future. But if you hang on to your past, it would definitely hamper your future. You have no chance of moving forward if you keep laying wallowing in your past. I watch it over and over and over again. Former friends of mine are doing it to themselves all the time, and it's sad to watch. It's sad to what and I so want to call them and just go, hey, you know what, why don't you let that go? But then, you know what, have you ever tried to help somebody before and you give them some solid advice and then they turn on you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had that happen?
Speaker 8: Have you ever went to somebody in a very very sincere way to say, hey, man, I've noticed something in it and I want you to consider it. And then all of a sudden they turned it on you. Or how you're gonna sit up and tell me how it ain't happened to you. No, it didn't happen to me, and I feel badly that it happened for you. But if you don't let it go, you're not gonna be able to move forward. I used to waste my time and talk to people like that. I tried to help a friend one time who kept holding on to the past, actually sat down and mapped out a plan with them how we would do it public ly together.
Speaker 2: You know what they did.
Speaker 8: They turned on me. They turned all those moments of help into sound bites for their little Instagram page and everything. They turned everything I said to them into little stuff that they wanted to further.
Speaker 2: They cause and it's a sad thing. So I had to learn how to stop. But listen to me. For those of you who will hear this, if you hang on to your past, you will hinder your future. The past.
Speaker 8: If you hang on to your past, it prevents you from performing your maximum today, and what you do today will have an effect on your tomorrow. So if you're not performing at your maximum today, that means you can't possibly be preparing for the future or setting up your tomorrow. And so, guess what, your tomorrow continues to look very much like you yesterday. You know why because that's where your focus has been. If your focus is on your yesterday, your future will always resemble your yesterday. If you want a brighter future, let go of the past and see what God has for you. Those are my closing remarks today. Talk to God today. He would absolutely love to hear from you, and let go of your past. It'll help your future.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contests No purchase necessary void where prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fi dot com.
Speaker 7: You're listening, Shoot, it's Dave Harvey Morning Show.