Speaker 1: It's time now for church complaints. With Reverend Motown and Deacon death Jam. We are hell.
Speaker 2: In a most bosiferous way as we proflocate our dilosis. Well remembers, knowing full well that we are pulling towards the inner being of my scarity. Yeah, oh, let us begin with church complaints before I over preach myself this morning, because I.
Speaker 1: Feel that.
Speaker 2: I say, I feel a pontinuity, you know, things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Come on, deacon all right, pastor now for some reason, today is all sisters church complaints. It's all sisters church complaints. They are in a frendy right now. Let's see first here, Sister frieda hind brother Larry got into it this weekend and she called the police. He in turn called rental center on her. Now her man and her furniture is gone. She's asking can the church help her get both of them back? But that's that's just a major situation furniture and.
Speaker 2: A church have a new policy to refrain from intervening in domestic qualls and issues. Also one other announcement that we're going to refrain from from now on. At the beginning of complaints, I will not preach such.
Speaker 1: A high IQ. Wait, why should get more?
Speaker 2: Because I'm starting to hear from I'm starting to hear from constituents that they don't understand me, so obviously I'm over their heads.
Speaker 1: So we will go back to basic, ordinary, Southern our vible messaging.
Speaker 3: Don't you quit being a genius that you are? Now, don't you do that? Don't you do that?
Speaker 2: No, sometimes you have to back it down. I don't want to Dennis Miller the congregation, just the header.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you went over a lot of people here with that one though. Okay, then I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me put it to you this way. Oh, we're gonna Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 1: Them more that.
Speaker 3: Okay, All right then, okay, listen here I sister Denidre, Sister Dnidris, asking if we can pay for all nine of her kids to go see the doctor. They ate some beans and wingers at her mother's house. Sister Laerlin, the expiration date was nineteen eighty eight on the beans in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: On the wiener.
Speaker 3: The kids keep saying their stomach hurricane. Is it possible that we can help the cheering basket? Well, first of all them children's is not lying about that. The stomach y is hurt.
Speaker 2: But I don't think you're gonna have to take them to the hospital. I think we're gonna let the foster care system pay for that because Child Potential Services will be there and have all them removed before nightfall once this story hit. We don't have to pay for it here at the church. We're gonna let the system pay for it because the foster care we'll.
Speaker 1: Get them into the hospital in need.
Speaker 2: But you don't need to be at nobody at house serving hot dog from two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen, all right, preservatives in that cannervative.
Speaker 1: All right, we got a situation.
Speaker 3: Sister Scharita says she was waiting on Bobby Jenkins to come over Saturday night. He said, he came by, but her daddy was on the front porch. She said, now that was me. I took my wig off. Uh, now he won't come back, and she wanted to know what she should do.
Speaker 2: Well, sister, just going off the small amount of information I had, the one thing clearly to me that needs to be dune. You don't ever need to take that wig off. Get you getting mistaken for your daddy.
Speaker 1: Because you don't have the right amount of hell card her mercy.
Speaker 3: All right, he has the situation that takes place till sister Raja wants to know if she's right around.
Speaker 1: He wants to know she's right around.
Speaker 3: Her ex husband called and said he wanted her back.
Speaker 1: She told him I don't.
Speaker 3: Date men with kids, and he said, but they your kids. She said, that's not my problem. Is she right around?
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that she has developed a new set of standards in her life and she don't date me and with kids, even though them kids is hers and here I find that to be quite amazing and or in the ultimate get.
Speaker 1: Out of a situation if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of a young fella had come to my office recently, and that's for me.
Speaker 1: If I was single, would.
Speaker 2: I go on a cruise with my ex when anything happened?
Speaker 1: I said, fool.
Speaker 2: Boy, you sound like a church complaint. Oh, it's just amazing. How howney is they thinks like that? You don't yo, I'm not gonna mention no names from any time you come to my office in privacy, I remain up dedicated to the uh, you know what? They call it discrepancy. Unaw, that ain't the wood. No, I prefer discrepancy. Tell me which one of my big words to use?
Speaker 1: Watch out? All right, all right, thank you Reverend Motown taking death cham for church complaints and I didn't mention it. Brother Junior, you don't think they know what I'm talking about? Coming up next, ask the clo our chief love officers. You're listening, Hardy morning show