Speaker 1: Tyra Banks revealed that she waited until her fiftieth birthday to have her first alcoholic drink. Tyra told People magazine that she tasted alcohol prior to her fiftieth, but she chose to have her first fruity drink to lose her alcohol virginity. Tyra said, quote, it wasn't worth it. I was like, this is nasty. She didn't like it at all, and it was fruity. So Steve, I got to ask you, how old were you when you had your first drink?
Speaker 2: How old?
Speaker 3: About forty?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean forty when I first like got you know, I had a glass of wine, a whole glass of wine. I tasted a Strolls beer when I was thirteen. That's what stopped me from.
Speaker 2: Beer. It felt like Tyra was nasty.
Speaker 3: Me and Butch, oh yeah, me and my boy Butch. His grandfather used to drink Strolls And he left his strolls and went to the house, and me and Butch snatched it and went in the garage and drinking. Oh man, I threw up for three damn days. Had and it was warm too. It wasn't It was a warm warming. And that was it. And after that, I never I never drank no more after that. And then I tried wine close to forty years or had my first class of wine. I had a comedy club that never drank nothing in it, never did. And then Will Phoenix turned me on the Scotch in Paris one time. Then that's when that started drinking scotch. But I didn't lie. I didn't like it at first.
Speaker 2: That's expensive.
Speaker 3: It is that, alright, I've never but I only drink. You know, I've never had I've never had more than one drink before.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: All right? You at forty tyra at fifty? Okay? Moving on now.
Speaker 1: This is the case of grown men taking a joke or a rap beef, a rap beef too far. Rick Ross has received some backlash for accusing Drake for shooting down his plane with some kind of fighter jet. Rick Ross's plane reportedly had an emergency landing in Dallas, and Ross posted a picture of his private jet with wing damage allegedly from the landing. The cause of the emergency landing remains unknown, but fans are upset, saying that right after Ross's plane landed safely, Rick Ross should have been praying and thanking God for the safe landing, but instead he did a live video to take shots at Drake, saying that Drake shot down his plane.
Speaker 2: This isn't bit much, you know, this is kind of crazy. I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 3: Is not that important, all powerful. You ain't got no dog on fighter jet. Ain't nobody's shooting at you. Y'all need to stop this ignorant mess right here now. Look, man, if you didn't want to show us you'll play, go ahead and do that. Show us. You're talking about that he had you shot down, boy, boy, and you're gonna go back. You're gonna go back up there.
Speaker 2: Why the f.
Speaker 3: A A You got to buy fighter jit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't play like that, play to yeah, sticking it too far, shooting you down?
Speaker 1: Rick.
Speaker 3: Rick was on the plane with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he could have been the weight on the plane.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: But he's lost a lot of weight. Yeah, so did a lot of people. But you are still big though, And we ain't talking about the luggage.
Speaker 1: Rick, kind of slim dog. He done trimmed it down.
Speaker 2: He lost a lot of week not the word kind of all right, whatever, All.
Speaker 1: Right, moving on? You know the met galas tonight. So, Steve, I gotta ask you. You plan to watch the Red Carpet, You're gonna see about the fashions this year. Your stylist, Ellie Carramo, will be working behind the scenes at this year's gala.
Speaker 3: And he is Vogue selected him to design La LA's dress. Really, so that will be an original design that Ellie drew and sketched and picked it out and then he hired the fashion house. I can't say the name only because I don't remember what it is, you know, put the dress together. But the design was by Ellie, And so he'll be there tonight and the scenes. He won't get inside the gala, but they don't do that, but he'll be somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Knowing Ellie, he might sneak in.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you know, the stylists and stuff don't don't go to the gala.
Speaker 2: They don't. I didn't know that he's gonna be looking so fly though, But congratulations to Ellie. That is major. That's yeah, really yeah, thanks to you putting him on and all of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, speaking of fashion, finally there are two There's some new designer.
Speaker 2: Jeans called p jeans available now.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen Have you guys seen these gens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen.
Speaker 1: They're stained a stonewashed denim by Jordan Luca and they feature a dark stain in the groin and crotch area. Uh, to make it look like you've peed your pants. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: People. You know, some people love it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no oh. I'm getting a sure because you know a lot of times, you know, you don't if you don't shape properly and you rush out of there, you had a little dot on your pants.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so I'm buying them because did I just come on out and whatever?
Speaker 1: Okay, they're just six hundred and ten dollars. I mean, they're selling out fast.
Speaker 2: We can get dif for free. You don't need it. They put them on and stand. I stayed on myself.
Speaker 1: I'll be coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. We're gonna switch gears here because Vice President Harris will be in Detroit later today and this is the second stop in her Big Economic Opportunity Tour. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Morning Show