Speaker 1: Judge Juan Merchant holding Donald Trump in contempt yet again for violating his gag order. And now the New York County judge is now giving a major warning to the President, telling him that after he has violated his gag order again during the trial, the next time, well, I'm going to put you in jail. Yeah, jail time for any further infractions. Take a listen to this from Fox News where Annie McCarthy said putting Donald Trump in jail would be the worst decision ever for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Abana Seawan now indicating that he's going to find Donald Trump in contempt for the tenth time. He's recognizing fairly quickly that when you slap one thousand dollars fines on a billionaire, you're not necessarily going to get him to change his ways or his comments or what he says in public or otherwise. But he said, this is the judge now that he would consider jail up there for further violations to that extent prosecutors have urged him to do so.
Speaker 3: Will that likely happen?
Speaker 2: Let's go to Andy McCarthy on that former assistant US attorney. Fox News contributed that would be a big lead but what do you think, Andy.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it'd be politically disastrous for Democrats to have Donald Trump be put in jail over this. I think it would just cause more scrutiny for this case, which is very politicized.
Speaker 5: I don't see how that helps them politically.
Speaker 4: So I think the judges backing himself into a bad corner by continuing to draw a line in the sand that I think he really doesn't want to.
Speaker 5: Cross with these struts of incarceration.
Speaker 2: You're the legal legal I'm not, as they've often told you. I've watched a lot of law shows, so.
Speaker 3: I think I qualify.
Speaker 2: But the one thing that struck me, couldn't the judge make this easier on himself and everybody else if he just said the standards i'm applying to you, Donald Trump, I will apply now to Michael Cohen.
Speaker 4: Well, there's less law for the proposition that you can you can stifle a witness than a party. But you're quite right that you know there's there's what the law exactly says, and that there's what the judge could do if the judge really wants, If the judge made it clear to prosecutors that he wants their witness to stop talking about Trump.
Speaker 5: They're talking about the case, they would that would happen quickly.
Speaker 4: He's not doing that on the rationalization that Trump is the only one who's on trial.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, Neil, If what he's saying.
Speaker 4: Is that he's trying to shield the proceedings from, you know, heightened publicity and other potential things that could undermine the proceedings, it really doesn't matter which participant in the trial is doing the talking, whether it's Trump or somebody else, that still generates what the what the judge says he's trying to shield the jury and the rest of the pro says from So I think it's a disingenuous argument. My own view of it, for what it's worth, is that he doesn't the judge doesn't want Trump talking about the fact that the judge's daughter is a political operative for the Democrats who gets a lot of money working for people who define themselves by.
Speaker 5: How much they loath Trump.
Speaker 4: I think that's problematic for the judge and he doesn't want Trump talking about it. So he's pretextually saying that Trump is threatening witnesses, which Trump isn't doing, so that he has an excuse to tamp down that line of argument by Trump.
Speaker 1: You listen to what he had to say there, and I think the point that is the takeaway is if you're a judge, are you really going to lock up the front runner for the presidency of the United States of America over the most egregious court case we have seen in modern political history?
Speaker 3: Number one? And number two?
Speaker 1: Are you going to do it to the guy who's a former president just on that alone? And then the front runner, which is clear election interference? That's the question everyone should be asking. Want to talk to you, though, real quick about something else, and that's inflation. Inflation is skyrocketing. It is well above the Fed's target rate. Consumer prices of skyrocketed year over year over year, and if you look at what it costs to live now compared to what it costs just four years ago, you know you need an extra twenty two thousand dollars on average per family just to keep up with where you were four years ago. Now, what does that mean for your retirement? It means you need more money now to retire than ever before. And that is where gold and silver come in. Gold and silver have historically been good hedges against inflation. That's why we're seeing gold right now continuing to hit record highs. It's a great way to protect your hard earned retirement dollars. Now, there are a lot gold comies out there. Many of them will tell you to put all your money in gold and silver. That is not diversification, and they'll never tell you to do that at Freedom Goold USA. The other thing is there's a lot of companies that charge insane commission, so when you go to buy gold, you're already upside down significantly. When you actually get that gold, well, guess what, Freedom Goold USA. They charge twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms. So take control of your financial future now. Visit Freedomgoldusa dot com slash ben. It's freedom GOOLDUSA dot com slash ben save twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms. That means twenty five to thirty percent more gold or silver in your account. One eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four to three is their number. One eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. Call them, tell them Ben Ferguson sent you, and ask them about getting free silver in your account today freedom GOOLDUSA dot com slash ben all right. Back to what Anny McCarthy was saying there, it'd be politically disastrous for Dems if the judge ordered Trump to be in jail. I do believe that Donald Trump is showing just how egregious this is. And look, they were finding Trump one thousand dollars for a single violation. He previously fined Trump for nine violations. That's nine grand Trump then had another quote violation the judge's the judge's mind right for a tenth contempt defense occurred before the last order.
Speaker 3: And not afterwards.
Speaker 1: Trump did not push the boundaries after the first gag order ruling. Just so you know, quote, this court will have to consider a jail sanction, is what the judge said the court and quote, at the end of the day, I have a job to do. Part of that job is protect the dignity of the justice system. The violation is a direct attack on the rule of law, and I cannot allow that to continue, he added. According to the court reporters, now, the Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg alleged Trump committed four violations, including comments about Michael Cohen, a guy that is a convicted If I'm not mistaken, it's a felon, right convicted felon, and he can say and go on TV and on his podcast and say whatever he wants to say. Also, David Pecker, the former publisher of the National Inquirer, these are things that they're able to talk and Trump's not. And the prosecutors allege a speech directed towards witnesses was a violation of the original gag order quote. I think it's a political hoax, Trump told reporters before entering the courtroom today.
Speaker 3: It's election interference.
Speaker 1: This is a ridiculous situation, not fair, not fair, but we will fight.
Speaker 3: I just want to be very clear.
Speaker 1: I think if they put Donald Trump in jail, it will be the biggest backfire in modern political history.
Speaker 3: I really, really, really do believe that.
Speaker 1: Now the gag order is to prevent Trump from making public comments about witnesses participating in the trial. The problem is, the main witness is a guy who's his former lawyer and a guy who's out there making a living off of trashing Donald Trump. Should he be able to respond, Yes, There's also another reason why Donald Trump should be able to speak and not be silenced by the court. He's running for president of the United States of America, and part of running for office is having the ability to defend yourself when people are coming after you. It is incredibly unfair and clearly it is election interference to tell a former president and the front runner for the presidency yet again, that they can't respond to people that are attacking him, and it will alter and change the election in a major way.
Speaker 3: That's just the reality here.
Speaker 1: I want to play for you real quick what Donald Trump said before he walked into the courthouse. And the reason why is because there's two two points here. One yay talks about the fact that this judge has found him in contempt for the tenth time. It's ten thousand dollars total and fines a thousand freach charge, and now the judge saying, hey, I'm gonna put you in jail, and I want you to listen to Trump and how he responds that first off. But the second thing I want you to notice is how quickly he pivots and goes back to the issues. For example, the Columbia University just canceled their commencement, and he says that shouldn't have happened like this is unfair to the students, all because the radical extremists on the left. And there's a focus part here that I love about Trump, Like, yes, he's being clearly there's election interference going on, like that is so clear, but he's still staying focused on the issues for the American people at the very same time. Take a listen to Trump as he's walking into the court.
Speaker 6: The first question, as you know, they've taken away my constitutional right, so I'm not allowed to answer to that question. This has never happened in this country before. It's a ridiculous thing. It's a ridiculous case.
Speaker 5: I did nothing.
Speaker 3: Wrong, absolutely nothing wrong.
Speaker 6: I take a look at great Jared this morning he went on, take a look at Andrew McCarthy or Jonathan Journally or Barca who. It's like they say there's an ocase here, and yet the judges gagged me and I'm not allowed to talk about.
Speaker 5: I guess his total conflict.
Speaker 7: The judge is totally confidict It could be conflicted, and you want to take a look at it, and I'm not supposed to be talking about it, but I am allowed to say that the judges a conflict that like nobody's ever happy.
Speaker 3: For you ought to take a look at it.
Speaker 7: He's taken away my constitutional right to speak.
Speaker 3: I was in Miami this weekend and reporters are.
Speaker 7: Asking me questions the same questions like you're asking me, and I have to say I have a gaggle or I can't speak about it.
Speaker 3: Never happened before or ever.
Speaker 5: Number one. Number two, it's a fake trial. They have no case.
Speaker 3: And it's been absolutely proven now that.
Speaker 5: No case whatsoever.
Speaker 7: This is Alvin Bragg doing it for political reasons for Biden.
Speaker 5: This is a bike trial. He's a crooked president.
Speaker 6: Now, it just came out Columbia just canceled their commensal axioms. Columbia just canceled their commensal. That shouldn't happen. And it also came out that the.
Speaker 7: Protesters, many of the protesters are backed by Biden's donors.
Speaker 8: Okay, are you listening Israel? I Hope you're listening Israel, Hope you're getting smart. But they're back by Biden donors. That's where the money's coming from. And I'm not surprised at all.
Speaker 9: There's many other articles, many of them having to do with the gag order, the unconstitutionality having to do with the gag order, and it is unconstitutional and it shouldn't be allowed. And I wish people could proved a little bit.
Speaker 7: Quicker the knowelling courts, because the whole world is watching you, so they see what's happening.
Speaker 6: More importantly, frankly, they have no case. They have absolutely no case. It's a political.
Speaker 7: Hopes and selection interference anything they can do, and even the witnesses they want to bring up, they have nothing to do with the case. This is a ridiculous situation, not fair, not fair.
Speaker 3: But we will fight, thank you, but we will fight.
Speaker 1: You can hear the President going back to that and saying, look, we still have business here that we got to deal with. We still have a country in essence to save, and so I'm going to tell you what's going on, but I'm also going to move on now. All of this is happening, by the way, right now, while there's something else that the Democrats are going to have to deal with, this reality. The judge and brag and everyone involved in this case. They say there's nothing political here, right, They're lying, And I think most Americans have figured that out, Like they're lying, that's number one. But if you're gonna hold the line that this is real and something that was supposed to happen and it was something that we needed to happen. If that's the line, then don't you have to put Trump in jail if he violates it yet again, which I have no doubt he's going to, and then you got to stick by that. But then there's Democrats that are going to say, wow, no, no, no, just find him again, right, just just just find him again. Don't put him in jail because that will be the biggest backfire we've ever seen. So if you don't put Trump in jail at this point, then it doesn't that speak to just how political this whole entire witch hunt actually is. That you are willing to arrest him, you're willing to try to ruin his life, You're you're willing to go to trial over charges that Alvin Bragg said he would bring if he gets elected and is raising money off of that. The federal government wouldn't even take the case because they said that there was no evidence in a crime committed here. And then you do this the way that they did it in court basically the second go round so it's not federal charges, and they say, oh.
Speaker 3: This isn't political.
Speaker 1: Okay, if it's not political, then you got to put Trump in jail. And if you don't put him in jail, and you keep finding him a thousand dollars over and over and over and over again, then you are admitting by not putting him in jail, that this is in fact political because you're you're afraid that if you put him in jail, that it's going to affect the outcome of the election. Like if you want to see and they know this, this judge knows this. Alvin Bragg has to know this if you actually locked up. Can you imagine seeing a former president of the United States of America and you want to talk about election interference putting him in jail?
Speaker 3: Donald Trump in jail.
Speaker 1: There's been word that's been coming out that Donald Trump or the Secret Service are now planning for actual contingencies how they would keep a former president safe while in prison. Like while in prison and what does that look like? You can't put him with the rest of the prison population. You're gonna have to completely isolate him from everybody else because your job is to keep the president safe. So what does it look like if you do this, and if you do it, the President the Secret Service are going to have to be involved in every step of this. It's not like you just say I'm putting you in jail and then you walk out the baylists grab you and they take you back behind the court.
Speaker 3: It didn't work that way.
Speaker 1: But if you want to see American patriots get angry, put Donald Trump in jail. And if you don't do it, and he does quote cross the line again and then you purposely don't put him in jail after you make this threat, then it goes back again to proving the point this is all political from the very beginning. They're what they're wanting to do, and what they're trying to do is put Donald Trump in a court room so that Donald Trump can't go out in campaign. Okay, Like that's the whole ball game here, and they know it, and Trump knows it. And by the way, Donald Trump is also called for the arrest of Jack Smith, the special prosecutor, after prosecutors admit to misleading a judge on evidence that they tampered with There were several revelations last week that the special counsel Jack Smith's team had mishandled evidence in the trial of former President Trump over his allegedly criminal mismanagement of classified documents. Trump then went on social media to demand the case against him be dropped and that Smith himself be prosecuted instead, saying, quote, it has always been clear that the document's case is nothing but an election interference scam concocted by crooked Joe Biden and deranged Jack Smith and their hacks and thugs.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: On Friday, he said, now derange Jack Smith has had to admit in a filing in front of Judge Cannon to what I've been saying happened since the illegal raid on my home at Marlago, that he and his team committed blatant evidence tampering by mishandling the very boxes they used as a pretext to bring this fake case. These deeply illegal actions by the politicized prosecutors mandate that this whole witch hunt be dropped immediately. He added in the box's hoaxes MAGA twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: He then put at the end of that.
Speaker 1: Post on true Social Hours later, Trump returned a true Social account to demand that Smith be quote arrested, saying arrest arrange Jack Smith, he is a criminal based on the fact that there was evidence tampering going on as a pretext to getting in.
Speaker 3: And having a raid at Marlago again.
Speaker 1: I hope they put Trump in jail. I mean that because I think the world will. I think the United States America will stand up and say this is out of control radicalism by the extreme left. This is a weapon, is a the politicalization of the Justice Department, and people will say that is a step too far. And by the way, that's exactly why I think this judge won't do it. He can threaten it all he once, but this is why I think he won't actually do it. I want to pivot to what's going on in Israel as well, real quick, because it's really important that you know, and there is a pr stunt that is unfolding before our very eyes. Hamas has agreed they claim to a ceasefire proposal from Egypt and Katar. Now we have heard nothing official from the Israeli government. Is what the media initially says about this, claiming that now if Israel doesn't agree to the terms that were put together from Egypt and Qatar, that they're somehow now the aggressor, and this is a pr stunt. I want you to listen to how the Cut News cover this instantly. They took the bait from Hamas, they took the bait for the terrorists, and they ran with it on National TV.
Speaker 10: That's a proposal that has now been on the table for more than a week, a proposal that the US has been urging Hamas to take. Now, our understanding of the most recent iteration of this proposal is that Hamas would agree to the release of thirty three hostages from the so called humanitarian category, so that is women, it is children, it is the elderly, it is people with serious medical conditions, and in return, Israel would agree to a forty day ceasefire and the release of potentially thousands of Palestinian prisoners. Now we should stress us at this point, all we have is this statement from the political wing of Hamas. We do not have the detail of what exactly it is that they have agreed to. And there has been pretty frenetic diplomacy over the weekends involving CIA director Bill Burns, who has been chrisp crossing the Middle East, starting in Egypt, flying to Katar coming here to Israel, so it is possible that the framework of that deal has changed over the weekends. It is also worth saying that these deals are often structured in terms of first and agreement on a broad framework and then hammering out of the details. And as we know, Chris, the devil is often in the detail.
Speaker 5: But there is positive indication.
Speaker 10: For the first time since that last ceasefire deal, which lasted only a week collapsed on December one last year, this is the first time that we have heard from Hamas that they are prepared to accept a ceasefire proposal. Now we have heard nothing officially from the Israeli government. Israel is certainly aware of this statement from Hamas, they are studying it, but we have not heard yet from Prime Minister net Yahu or from Israeli official. But this is a potentially potentially positive sign after these many, many months of bloodshed in Gaza, and these many many painful months of the hostages staying in Amas captivity.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's be queer what the media is doing there.
Speaker 1: They're telling you that this is a deal that Israel should take, while admitting they have no idea what's in the deal. Did you notice that, like, oh, well, this is a big deal, and we've got terrorists that are agreeing to a new deal after they're the ones that broke the ceasefire agreement last time, and this is like, we're very excited about this, and this is something that they need to do. What's in the deal, we don't know, but they should agree to it. Israel shouldn't agree to anything, especially they don't know what's in the damn deal. Tom Cotton, by the way, coming out after amasays has agreed to a ceasefire deal that makes no mention to the hostages, because about thirty minutes after that MSNBC report, it came out that there was no mention of releasing hostages in this deal. I want you to hear what Tom Cotton said while on Fox.
Speaker 11: All right, let's go.
Speaker 12: Ahead now and bring in Senator Tom cottony serves on the Senate Armed Services Committee. Sir, just hearing this news that Hamas says they have agreed to the terms of the ceasefire without specifying what those terms are. Mighty hard for the Israelis to agree to a ceasefire when Hamas has not even been truthful or forthcoming about how many hostages remaining captivity, and how many of them are even alive at this point.
Speaker 11: Well, Jillian, we'll have to see exactly what Israel says they received from Hamas. But this sounds suspiciously like an info operation trying to win a pr war, because Hamas knows it can't win a military war against Israel, nor can you negotiate with them in good faith. As you said, we don't even know how many of the hostages remain alive. We hope most of them do, but I think we have to accepit up the reality that many or even most, might already be dead. Hamas won't even provide proof of life photos or videos. It would not be hard for Hamas to put today's newspaper in front of these hostages and have them speak a few words into the camera, but then that would reveal their ace cards, how many hostages they still have alive. And Hamas is not going to do that, and they're especially not going to do that as long as Joe Biden continues to pressure Israel to give Hamas what it wants more than all, which is its continued existence. Israel is dedicated to Hamas's destruction. There are four Hamas battalions left in Rafa. Every time Joe Biden says or his senior aide say, we don't want Israel to take down these battalions in Rafa. We demand that they reopen these gates the supplies can get in. Apparently now withholding ammunition from Israel, all it does is make Comas less likely to agree to any kind of hostage release because they think they're going to get from Joe Biden's pressure what Israel is otherwise only getting when they apply military pressure to Hamas.
Speaker 13: At least, according to one report, I saw Israel or Yaho in that call did agree to reover the carb Shalom crossing for humanitarian assistants.
Speaker 3: Reuters is reporting on this.
Speaker 13: Here's what it's said about Israel's rejection of the Hamas deal. Israeli official says Hamas announcement appears to be a ruse to cast Israel is the side refusing a deal. And there's a tremendous amount of pressure on Biden too from the left.
Speaker 5: Listen to what.
Speaker 13: Bernie Sanders posted on x He said one million people have fled to Ratha for months. The US has warned against an attack. Yah who ignored the warnings. Now an assault is imminent, it will kill countless civilians. President Biden must back his words with action and all offensive military aid to Israel.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't Hamas see an opportunity.
Speaker 11: Here, Well, John, that's exactly right again. As long as Joe Biden the Democratic Party keeps putting pressure on Israel, it makes him loss that much less likely to actually agree to release any of these hostages. The only reason they restarted arted negotiations a few weeks ago is because the invasion of Ratha appeared imminent. The only time Hamas has been willing to release hostages and when they is when they are feeling intense military pressure. And every time Joe Biden and the Democrats say that Israel should not proceed with this war, they demand a cease fire, and Hamas is simply emboldened. Look at what Hamas is saying about these disgusting cesspools of anti Semitic hate on our campuses, little gazes all around the country.
Speaker 5: They're celebrating them.
Speaker 11: Because they know that puts more pressure on Joe Biden and the Democrats to demand that Israel capitulate as opposed to what they should be doing. If these people want gozens to stop suffering, they should demand that Hamas release all the hostages and unconditionally surrender.
Speaker 1: Do not fall for the propaganda. That is the reason why I played that for you, so that you understand, do not fall for this. They are trying to act like they want a deal and there's there's no mention of the hostages in the deal. Why would there be no mention in the deal of hostages because they're not going to give those up. That's their quote leverage, right, They're all in for the leverage.
Speaker 3: It's just pure leverage.
Speaker 1: And they're like, all right, we'll announce that we want to do a deal. We will, we'll announce it. We'll say we're going to do a deal. So what's in the deal. We're not talking about that. No, no, no, no, we're not going to talk about what's in the deal. We're just going to tell you we've agreed to a deal. What about hostages? Is that going to be a part of the deal.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: And why are they saying this? So this is all.
Speaker 1: Because the Israelis said, Hey, we're going to go into Rafla if you guys don't give us the hostages back, and agree to a real deal. We're going in because as you notice there, they even admit it. Yeah, that's where they're keeping them, and that's where they are, these battalions of Hamas fighters. So we're going to go to the next phase of this war. And the media is helping them eld this by saying, well, you know, they agreed to a deal with with with Cutter and Jordan to put it together, right, so it must be a good deal.
Speaker 3: What's the deal? We don't know, right, We have no idea, we have no clut all. And while all that's happening, you have a president that's also.
Speaker 1: Talking about flying thousands of Palestinian quote refugees into the US, which is another massive problem here. So they're not listening to the terrorism threat, they're not listening to the Israelis. They're not standing out for the Israelis at all. And the White House, we were told, was even thinking about meeting with the protesters of these college campuses, which now the White House is denying because they got busted in the news.
Speaker 3: Listen to this, you can agreed.
Speaker 13: Parson Rocanna said that the president should and will be out visiting these campus among the protests.
Speaker 3: I mean the protest. Is there any plan for him to get out there and talk to students right now?
Speaker 1: I love that in Congress and roconsin you guys are gonna the President's going to be out there visiting these protesters, and the why is like no, no, no, no, We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Next and move on quickly, move on, No follow ups. Let's go, no follow ups.
Speaker 1: Gotta move on, Gotta move on quickly, gotta move hurry, next, next, next question. The president is in a clear situation where he is trying to keep the extreme of his party intact so they'll vote for him, because if they don't show up, he screwed, and that means you're siding with the terrorist sympathizers. He also has a problem when it comes to funding. As we exposed on yesterday's show, the President's money is coming from the same exact people that are funding the anarchists, the anti Semites, the Nazis on these college campuses that want to kill all the Jews, and they want to take out Israel from the river to the sea. The people that are chanting death to America are being funded by the same millionaire and billionaires that are writing checks to Joe Biden, So Joe Biden's got to agree with them right now because he needs their money for reelection.
Speaker 3: Never forget who this man is.
Speaker 1: Make sure you share this podcast please with your family and friends, so everybody you know get to hear what we're exposing here every day.
Speaker 3: And I'll see you back here tomorrow